Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 27, 2011 3:30 PM

Aug 2010
Great show love the ending love the manga thats ongoing. Awesome
Dec 27, 2011 5:59 PM

May 2008
Season 3 Announcement where?

Love to see more of the Equip mechanics as well as back stories of the different Yokai generals in Rikuo's parade.
Dec 29, 2011 9:18 PM

Feb 2011
the final episode is awesome. loving this season, the first was good but this is better.

can't wait for third season of Nurarihyon no Mago.
Jan 1, 2012 7:20 AM

Sep 2008
I have to rethink my opinion of Rihan, he has an obscenely good sense for women.
I hope there is no third season; with Mamiko Noto gone, it would not be worth watching.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 2, 2012 1:51 PM

Jul 2009
canephalanx said:
Season 3 Announcement where?

Love to see more of the Equip mechanics as well as back stories of the different Yokai generals in Rikuo's parade.

Me too
Jan 4, 2012 8:05 AM

Feb 2010
This season was awesome. Full of yokai bishies xDD
Loved the part where Rikuo met his father.
Now I need S3 xDD
Jan 13, 2012 8:01 AM

Jul 2010
9/10 for this series. Second season was SO MUCH BETTER than s1. In terms of everything. Marathoning this one was a real joy! was on the edge of my seat the whole time!
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
Jan 22, 2012 10:03 PM

Jun 2009
great!! so much better than the first season.. haha..
and rikuo is now the sandaime.. ((:

wishing for 3rd season.. i know it will be more interesting.. ^^
Jan 24, 2012 5:54 AM

Oct 2010
Great improvement from the first season hopefully a 3rd will come soon =D
huh?
Feb 20, 2012 8:06 PM

Mar 2009
Monad said:
Mormegil said:
Wait, seriously? That was the ending? WHAT THE HELL KIND OF ENDING WAS THAT. What a lackluster finale. And there was barely any closure too. Just some stupid dream sequence, whatever that was supposed to be.

Yeah, agreed, certainly better than the first season, thanks to the change of direction, but ranked at 141 here on MAL? Uhhh...

Seriously did you wanted to have an ending battle right there and finish that guy? Are you serious? That will have sucked ten times more because beating him like they were was gonna be the most lame thing ever? It would have been another Claymore ending bullshit.

I haven't read the manga and i never expected that this guy was supposed to be beaten now. If you read my comment in the previous episode i was worried that they will be having a show down with that guy.
The whole arc was about Hagoromo Gitsune really. Not him. His a future bad guy.

It just seems to me Mormegil has shitty understanding ability.

My "shitty understanding ability" aside, you do not go from EPIC CLIMACTIC BATTLE to "oh, hey, let's just walk around and talk to each other for the rest of the episode." It was horribly anti-climactic. The series ended with a whimper.

Oh, and if we do get another season, then I'll concede your point. At this rate, though, it looks like it's not happening. Claymore knew it was ending and opted for some type of closure at the least. Nura no mago should have done the same, especially with no third season in sight.
MormegilFeb 20, 2012 8:15 PM
Feb 21, 2012 1:18 AM

Jul 2008
Obviously, the Studio at least took continuation as possibility if not already planned for some point in time. Giving it a closure would make it impossible for them to do another season so unless they had no intention at all, closure you would not get.
Mar 18, 2012 8:58 PM

Jan 2012
2nd season is like a completely different anime..

the whole first season was like a huge waste of time filler compared to 2nd.

I'm fine with Seimei getting away. Dude's waaaay too powerful to be killed by some cheesy combined attack like 99% of shounen anime out there.
Mar 21, 2012 9:39 AM

Nov 2011
Great series tbh and dat theme song LM.C: The Love Song. I wouldn't mind a season 3...
Mar 30, 2012 9:34 PM

Jul 2011
That BGM seriously ruins the battle mood...

That whole back story made me feel sorry for Rikuo's (human) mother. (Because she wasn't loved(?) D:)

Well... cliffhanger ending.

The second heir has one eye closed from time to time, some hair in a small tail, and those frickin' bangs...>> He irks me. XD

Nurarihyon was bad ass in his youth. :D

Better than the first season, but some of the things I dislike about S1 were present in S2 as well.

Overall 6/10.
Apr 7, 2012 10:46 AM

Jul 2008
That whole back story made me feel sorry for Rikuo's (human) mother. (Because she wasn't loved(?) D:)

Where do people get the idea that Wakana wasn't loved? Unlike what some romance stories want people to believe, a person is more than able to have multiple love's in life.
Apr 8, 2012 11:09 AM

Nov 2008
Took me 3 days to finish this season, which was way better than the first one. Although the ending didn't really seemed like an "ending" it was still good with a few twists in the end.

I'll be looking forward to a new season if it ever comes, if not then I guess that I'll start the manga.

9/10.
Apr 21, 2012 10:29 AM

Apr 2011
<33 this anime. Haven't read the manga was hoping they would find out he's a yokai. A well perhaps when they make a third season? c;
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2012 4:33 AM

Aug 2010
Well it's a good thing Rikuo didn't just easily beaten him, that would just ruin the awesomeness of this season! I hope there'll be a season 3.. it's been a year since this season aired, hope to hear news of a season 3!

I love the dream thing with the three of them.. 3 hotness all at the same place? awesome!!

Overall this season has been so epic, especially when compared to the first season (I had to struggle to finish watching that). I am glad I actually gave this season a chance, as i initially didn't want to after watching season 1. It's such a big, huge improvement from season 1. Hopefully season 3 (if there is going to be one, i hope there will be) will be as awesome, or even more awesome than this one! XD
Jul 18, 2012 11:01 PM

Feb 2011
Holy crap, why can't they at least fight to the death just once? Always retreating. I thought that Nue guy just meh-ing and going back was lame as hell (no potential pun intended) And the whole 'fight as one' with the OP(?) coming in was very shounen-esque thing to do (well it is one but meh). Besides that, pretty cool series
Sep 1, 2012 8:40 AM
Sep 2012
there's one thing that keep disturbing me, although it's quite amusing..

Why the hell Hagoromogitsune keeps carrying that black high school bag everywhere?

I mean, while she's transforming/fabricating her black sailor suit, IT'S THERE, and even when she's attacking with that steel fan, THE BAG IS STILL THERE.

I sometimes laughed when I saw that bag of hers but it makes me question what's the bag for?
x_x
Nov 16, 2012 8:22 AM

Mar 2010
Just finished watching this series. Nothing much to say. It was ...amazing , million , no billion times better than the 1st season. I was going to give 10/10 but since the ending is felt too short , I dropped it to 9/10. Nevertheless this anime(2nd season) really worth my 'marathon'-time of watching it. Can't believe I just finished it in a day haha..

I am going to read the manga , the story has become pretty impressive and intriguing .
Of course , lets do hope for a 3rd season of this awesome shounen show! :]
Feb 22, 2013 4:46 PM

Dec 2008
Was Seimei really defeated? Looked like he deflected all of their attacks. Seems like Seimei retreated because his body wasn't "complete" yet. I doubt the Nura clan can really consider that a true victory.

Looking forward to season 3 and more of Seimei's anatomically incorrect nakedness.

Sent with Mal Updater
Apr 6, 2013 3:12 AM

Sep 2012
One of the best anime series, it seriously need a 3rd season
May 21, 2013 9:21 PM

Feb 2013
This season got me me hooked. I hope there's a 3rd.
~ El Psy Congroo~

Sep 24, 2013 5:39 AM

Jan 2010
I'm not sure but the last few episodes of this season don't seem to make any sense. Nura the grandfather was close to cutting of Kitsune's head but jumped back just because she attacked? Many of her demons got defeated but in the end they were still alive and kicking? Seimei retreated just because his arm was rotten while he was still overwhelming and 1 more hit could wipe out everything?
Oct 1, 2013 8:29 PM

Sep 2011
First season was so mediocre I really was thinking of dropping this show. I'm so glad I didn't season 2 was really good. The story got progressively better, same with the characters. Hagoromo Gitsume was a pretty great villain, loved her character design. It will be a damn shame if they don't do a season 3 finishing the rest of the story since the manga ended.
Oct 27, 2013 10:50 AM
Mar 2012
karimotek said:
really loved nuras dream, it was so warming and Beautiful
I was confused at first, but it was a really nice scene.

But I can't believe he's supposed to be 12. It's so weird, when I look at his yokai form. Why don't they just make the kids a little older?
Dec 1, 2013 2:34 PM

Jul 2013
As i finished this season of Nura, i made me wonder what would have happened if this was the first season. would the second be even more epic? cuz, lets face it. the first season was mediocre at best, and that is putting it nicely.
Jul 8, 2014 6:36 PM

Dec 2010
This anime suffers from a severe case of "people doing nothing but watching (or yelling someone's name) a battle that they could have potentially helped in."

I enjoyed the ending but since there's probably not gonna be a season 3 it's kind of wasted..
Sep 7, 2014 6:41 PM

Jan 2014
A very satisfying ending for a great show. I sure am glad that this show got better. It has almost everything that the first season lacked, more actions, night Rikuo, and Tsurara scenes.

9/10 will read the manga next.
Recommend me an anime
Dec 8, 2014 8:04 PM

Sep 2009
Guess the anime will end with a clif hanger forever now xD
Dec 22, 2014 9:59 AM
Nov 2010
It was a nice season. I liked some of the battles and interactions quite a lot, while the atmosphere is still pretty relaxed for an action anime.
Feb 10, 2015 8:10 PM

Sep 2014
That episode was a lovely one. An absolutely amazing series to me. loves the end series with gramps, dad, and young master :D
Apr 8, 2015 1:33 AM

Aug 2013
Although that whole nakama power was a bit cliche but I like the insert song. XD
Well this season was nicely adapted. Sad thing there's no 3rd season for this.
I really enjoyed watching this series. Will need to catch up on the manga.
Jun 27, 2015 2:43 AM

Aug 2008
far better than season 1, shame it ended on cliffhanger
Oct 27, 2015 8:37 PM
Dec 2014
Mayros said:
u guys so boring, always complaning ... -_-

i'm waiting for a next season ^_^y

Still waiting? lol reminds me of Claymore. Anime never gets proper closure, Half life 3 syndrome.

Good shonen, above average. No FMA though. 8/10 and thanks to whoever uploaded the BDs.
Nov 22, 2015 5:31 PM

Jan 2015
honestly, I really liked season 1, this season is better but not by as much as people keep saying (at least not in my opinion) it could've been EXTREMELY better if it didn't end how it did, with a cliffhanger and no hint of a season 3...
May 19, 2016 10:31 AM

Jan 2009
yeah it's already 2016 April. No announcement for season 3. I recently finished it from s1-s2. Is there anyone who knows regarding the sales of DVD and manga of this anime?
Aug 25, 2016 5:24 PM

Mar 2012
Season 2 really cut the bullshit that plagued season 1. Focused far more on the story at hand and turned the focus back on the Nura Clan lineage and away from Rikuo's classmates. If season 1 was as amazing as this season was I bet we would have gotten a 3rd season out of it. It's a shame...this did almost everything right and is one of the few shows I can honestly say I would not mind watching another 100 or more episodes of if they existed.

What a shame...out of a lot of shows that get full adaptions it sucks this one could not.

I give a 9/10 for a few fuck yous (seriously,why the hell did Tsuchigumo's fight end in 3 minutes with him getting pulled into Hell? I was seriously looking forward to that fight >.> ) over the last few eps, but I think it could still rival some of the few 10s i've ever given out.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Dec 16, 2016 12:19 PM
Jul 2015
ive watch the sequel be mistake before the first season .... should i watch the first one now ?
Feb 19, 2017 12:52 PM

Feb 2017
Weird last villian casts some shit with his eyes (only way of him batteling). The anime lacked a lot action animated in fights. evry battle looked like pictures in a slideshow.
Should have killed that nue in the end, dragging it out is kinda pointless after 48 episodes. ''he will be back in 1 year'' cliches are boring. And it looks like there is no season 3 after 5-6 years. RIP i guess

Oh well, it was an Okay ride so 7/10
BallardoFeb 20, 2017 10:59 AM
Jun 16, 2017 8:48 AM

Oct 2014
This anime was so much better than I expected, I gave the first season 8/10 and the second was 10/10 for me.

Wish they'd animate a season 3
Sasuke or Kaneki I can't decide
Aug 5, 2017 9:25 PM

Nov 2014
lakisa said:
Lots of anime end in this nature, cliffhanging the audience with no real indication of a sequel in the near future.

I wish they would animate season 3 as well...
Aug 9, 2017 4:39 AM
Jul 2018
SympathyRS said:
lakisa said:
Lots of anime end in this nature, cliffhanging the audience with no real indication of a sequel in the near future.

I wish they would animate season 3 as well...

This is my main thing I hate about anime ... I don't want them to make up original endings for manga based works but then 3/4 of the time the anime never get a proper ending (nura magi etc etc ) getting real sick of it if anything were to make me quit watching anime it would probably be this aspect of it ..

I just wish the anime industry worked differently ... they should do one of two things .. 1. Make more FMA brotherhood style remakes of anime that faithfully follow manga from beginning to end after a series is over or close to over (for example a nura rise of the yokai clan remake brotherhood style would have much better season 1 part by including all cut stuff from the manga and not changing so many things from the manga and it would go all the way to end of manga ) or 2, JUST WAIT don't animate anime from manga when there is only 50 damn chapters out! Start animating manga when they are in the last arc or close to being finished and get more sales of early volumes that way!

Either one of these would be better than the system we have now but instead the anime industry seems to be going the opposite direction and producing more and more 13 episode anime that never get another season ... maybe I should just stick with old anime if the industry keep going in this direction and only watch new anime original works such as code geass season 3 and the new eureka7 movies ...
Aug 12, 2017 5:06 AM

Oct 2015
This season was so action packed that even Rikuo had no time to be Human form and his school friends. At least he has finally accepted to be the third to fight Seimei again, I hope this time he will show his awaken side. I am still not impressed by him, because I feel he is too protected by his subordinates (I can understand he is still a child) but please I need season 3 like air. 9/10 is truly deserved.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Dec 9, 2017 8:58 PM

Feb 2011
8/10 Second season was better than 1st season... I guess we will have to imagine the rest of the story given that it has been over 6 years and the manga had a rushed ending bc it was cancelled. Most of the times I don't understand anime industry.
Feb 28, 2018 8:24 PM

Nov 2013

Do you know in what chapter ended ?

Mar 1, 2018 8:54 AM

Jul 2008
FlamePT said:

The Anime ended with chapter 134.
I also suggest you skim though chapter 46 and 47 as the Anime did not Animate certain important events from Shikoku arc, and the second season acts like it had (ever wonder why Yosuzume was with Minagoroshi?). Those chapters also revealed the traitor inside the Nura Clan's leadership, who appears in this arc, and how Shikoku arc connects with the main plot.
Mar 2, 2018 5:42 PM

Nov 2013
Nayrael said:
FlamePT said:

The Anime ended with chapter 134.
I also suggest you skim though chapter 46 and 47 as the Anime did not Animate certain important events from Shikoku arc, and the second season acts like it had (ever wonder why Yosuzume was with Minagoroshi?). Those chapters also revealed the traitor inside the Nura Clan's leadership, who appears in this arc, and how Shikoku arc connects with the main plot.

Thank you so much! Maybe i will read everything xD

Apr 4, 2018 12:43 AM
Jun 2016
Love it! 9/10 I absolutely want a third sequel can't wait.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou Episode 15 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 16, 2011

13 by Archean-Return »»
Feb 9, 4:25 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou Episode 3 Discussion

Nayrael - Jul 17, 2011

46 by Archean-Return »»
Feb 7, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou Episode 23 Discussion

lc94 - Dec 16, 2011

28 by MxS7HGS »»
Jul 25, 2023 7:36 AM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou Episode 22 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 4, 2011

29 by MxS7HGS »»
Jul 25, 2023 6:46 AM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 27, 2011

17 by MxS7HGS »»
Jul 25, 2023 5:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.