Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Aug 13, 2008 1:07 PM

Mar 2008
Yep, they nuked Japan. Let us all hope for a now ruthles Lelouch.

Also. Way to go karma!
Aug 13, 2008 2:35 PM

May 2008
... G-Guilford ;___;
Aug 13, 2008 4:13 PM

May 2008
kallen pulling off a kira yamato...FRICKING PRICELESS!!!!
Aug 13, 2008 4:31 PM
Apr 2008
New Modded Guren=No comment (amazing xD)
Aug 13, 2008 6:37 PM

Dec 2007
It was really an okay episode up until the end when my heart was pounding wondering what this secret that could topple the Black Knights could be and the fact that Suzaku had fired off Freya (or however it's being romanized). For some reason I have the feeling that Nunnally really isn't dead, which depending on whether or not she is and how they write it may or may not be good. However, I am very glad that Guilford is finally dead, never like him in the least and was really hoping in the first season that he would die then. Well it seems that this is starting to reach the climax, hope it turns out to be as satisfying as last season's end ,except not another cliff-hanger, I think that ending it this season is enough.

#NBHNC
Aug 14, 2008 2:47 AM

Apr 2007
I how i hope Nunnuly isn't dead... I mean, she has had hardly any screentime at all this season D; ...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 14, 2008 1:53 PM

May 2007
Okay, so Im really to lazy to read all of these posts right now. So Im not sure if anyone else has mentioned this already, but...

I wish Lelouch would realize that geass he put on Suzaku still works. If he had Orange-kun cancel it then Kallen couldve killed him before he let off the bomb. And he could still have Orange-kun cancel it and kill him now >_>
Aug 14, 2008 5:32 PM

Apr 2007
I'm honestly cheering for Britannia, on R2, even tho lelouch and c.c. are prolly my fave chars.

schneizel is just FABULOUS (in b4 ggfag) and I love how suzaku's turning into a hypocrite monster.
逃げちゃ駄目だ。
Aug 15, 2008 6:46 AM

Jul 2008
WTFwasThat said:
Rofl if Lelouch just left Suzaku to die in the first place and not have geass him Nunally wouldn't be dead right now. Love how Suzaku always tries to atone for what he has done, but it just owns him. Plus none of the innocents would have died if Lelouch wasn't so greedy. But then again code geass wouldn't be the same or interesting.

Lelouch would be dead if he didn't use the geass.
LEGENDOFTHEGALACTICHEROESLEGENDOFTHEGALACTI
Aug 15, 2008 11:51 AM

Sep 2007
WOW Code Geass is hitting new unheard of levels of epicness! Seriously as much as this series pisses me off it always always sucks me back in with its epic... everything... battles, plot twists, well placed tasteful and not over-the-top humor, characters, tragedy, etc. I think this is a strong contender for best anime series ever in my book anyway. This is a word I seldom use to describe an anime series but genius.

Ok Suzaku using Freiya was obvious with the geass cast on him but on Nunally!? Damn... that sucks... poor Lulu. Although, I cannot say if I'm happy she is dead or not since it moves the series is such an interesting direction. What is left for him to fight for other then revenge I guess. I wonder if she really is dead or if they'll come up with some ridiculous way she survived.

Kallen is back! and in the baddest ass machine yet... somebody tell me WHY the hell they upgraded it like that and didn't change the damn locks... hell they even had it ready to launch... idiots... Well all I have to say is that if they kill her off too I am so done with this series... I'll admit tragedy is good in a series but too much just ruins it.

Hmm betrayal from the Black Knights... well I always suspected they would sooner or later and now after this huge defeat and his personal defeat... seems like a good time thought I don't know what they're going to do without him.

I am so looking forward to the next episode... hmm that seems to be a trend as of late for this series.
Aug 15, 2008 6:17 PM

Jul 2008
OMGGGGG I CANT BELEIEVE NUNNLAY DIED T-T OMGGGGGGGGGGGG I AM SOO SAD... This sucks. Lelouch is gonna go nuts.
Aug 16, 2008 11:15 AM

Aug 2007
ARGH!
I. Seriously. Love. The plot twist.

But... GRRRRR!
Aug 17, 2008 11:25 AM

May 2007
Damn. I really believed that Suzaku was gonna die. F*** you Lulu for your "live" command on Spinzaku.

Gurren is safe, probably Orange-kun is too. Cornelia somehow sensed that Guildford died, which means no more CorneliaxLulu action Cornelia siding with Lulu moments.

Lulu gone nuts? If only you watched the series from a TV, Lulu, then you'd know that Nunnaly is still probably alive.

The next episode's title confirms it: Betrayal. Guess the spoilers were true after all. And what did Toudou recieve in the middle of the fight anyway.

The oh-so-powerful new Gurren will kick arse. I hope. I see KallenxLulu now. Probably no C.CxLulu unless Lulu apologizes for everything and they somehow live happily ever after in a far-away island.
Aug 19, 2008 11:21 PM

Jun 2008
Damn, Kallen kicked Suzaku's ass again, lol. The new Gurren was insane.

Gotta find out what happened to Nunnaly.....
Aug 20, 2008 4:27 PM

Jun 2008
WOAH.... beastly episode. o__o
Glad Kallen's back in on the action.

Full out war interrupted with just one Frieya thingie ><...
And it looks Liek Lulu's going a tad bit loopy. T_T

Sig WILL change soon~
Aug 23, 2008 10:52 AM

Jun 2008
Good another annoying character gone...I want Nina and Suzaku to die next. Actually I just want this show to end. It's lost its charm.
Aug 23, 2008 10:49 PM

May 2008
Holy shit.
Lelouche has no reason to hold back on anything now.
Aug 24, 2008 8:06 PM

May 2008
i can't believe nunally died...

but it's good to see that kallen back in full form
can't wait for the next episode.
Aug 25, 2008 3:12 PM

Jun 2007
Bakayaro said:

Lol, wouldn't surprise me!

So, the Gurren is even more powerful...shame it didn't help in the end. Japan doesn't have much luck with WMD's (even in anime), does it?
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Aug 25, 2008 4:27 PM

Mar 2007
YES Nannaly died. Now Lelouch is going to be pisst and hopefully he kick Suzakus ass once for all
Instagram: Luzifurr
Aug 25, 2008 8:59 PM

Feb 2008
Nunnally died!? i Can't believe that! >< but that was an awesome episode. Lots of action and drama :)

Yay Kallen's back :D
Sep 22, 2008 1:11 PM

Mar 2008
Excellent episode. Finally Kallen's back, and that's good. That idiot Bradley is gone, another good point. Lelouch is owned again by his geass... Shit, that "live on" order has a fucking long duration :(

It would be sad if Nunally was really dead. What could be the point on continuing the battle ?
Dec 8, 2008 1:54 PM

Jun 2008
wow i'd never think Suzaku would lose in a fight to Karen.. Guren is greatly improved o.O
uhh that idiot used freia though...everyone's dead? guilford?nunnaly?
Dec 22, 2008 4:56 AM

Mar 2008
Nunally died!, just Nina who's next in line...+ horray for Kallens return =)
Feb 6, 2009 5:12 PM

Jul 2008
omg lelouch's live on geass back fired
Mar 27, 2009 5:39 PM

Nov 2008
nice fight.. but.. Nunnally died..?
Tosi yst&auml;vyys ei j&auml;&auml;dy pakkasella! Thank you for your visit. Welcome again!
Mar 30, 2009 8:56 AM

May 2007
May i say that i kind suspected that nunnaly would die?

If Lelouch had captured her, it would end the series right there.

Bakayaro said:
That was interesting. Live On!

...can Nina die soon? Please?
PLEASE. That would make me eternaly happy.

jonja said:
YES Nannaly died. Now Lelouch is going to be pisst and hopefully he kick Suzakus ass once for all
I will go all emo for a while. Don't get happy.

figure8life said:
omg lelouch's live on geass back fired
Indeed.
Now Freya's power sure is usefull.
I'd use that on that ever reborning son of a bitch emperor.
that would be useful.
Using on nina would be nice as well.
Apr 16, 2009 11:02 PM

Jul 2008
so much for using the tokyo settlement as a foward base or anything of the sort.
and yay kallen back in a new kick ass knightmare; i wonder what happened to that guy who was supposed to back up lelouch, but got pwned instead...
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Apr 30, 2009 8:01 PM

Jun 2008
OH NO!!! what happened to nunnally?????? see!!! that stupid "live" geass on suzaku is so annoying!!!! UGH!!!! its such a waste... what happened??? stupid NINA too.. hate her.. but WOOHOOOO!!! GO KALLEN!!! she's so strong now!!!! hahahaha!! she defeated the rounds one after the other... and would even have killed suzaku if not for that stupid geass on him... WOHOOOO GO KALLEN!!!! :))
May 9, 2009 11:24 PM
Sep 2008
Now it's time for Lelouch to unleash his wrath.
May 10, 2009 7:34 AM

Mar 2009
......I'm speech;ess right now. This ep. was the best I
ve seen, but it was also the saddest. Lelouch and Suzaku have another cross to bear.
<i>When all else is lost, the future still remains</i>
May 11, 2009 5:23 AM

Mar 2009
Gurren Back In the Game...She so PWND the Vamp!!! I can't belive, Nunalle's dead?!? If so, Rolo better watch out, Cause Lu Lu is gonna get evil on his ass...but Sayako was there, so I'm sure she saved her. Urahara Out!!
Aug 25, 2009 7:32 PM
Apr 2008
WTF just happened?

Well there goes Nunnally, Guilford, Sayoko and a host more supporting characters... I kinda saw Nunnally's death coming due to the constant line of trauma coming Lelouch's way recently what with Shirley's death, Kallen's capture and C.C.'s amnesia.

Sep 2, 2009 9:15 AM
Mar 2009
AAAA this show is epic!
Suzakuuuu! U better be still alive.
Lulu, poor Lulu, kawaiso Lulu!
Nina is a total nut! Hope she is next on death list.
Sep 3, 2009 10:01 PM

Jan 2009
Kallen's knightmare has officially reached GOD status! Is there anything that can possibly top that!? Maybe if the Emperor has a knightmare....

FREYA has nothing on the Hydrogen Bomb though.

Dec 28, 2009 12:39 PM

Jul 2009
Suzaku must die, Suzaku must die. Ever since the very first episode and more at each new episode. Suzaku must die, somebody kill that motherf____r. He may not lie, but he betrays everything. He fights for nothing.
Jan 31, 2010 4:31 PM

Oct 2009
i hope nannally didnt die
Feb 2, 2010 5:20 PM

Nov 2008
I did not though that he would do it. And Snichel seems pleased. Everyone is dying. I wonder if there will be any characters left in the end.
Feb 4, 2010 9:58 PM

Apr 2009
Aw poor Nunnally :(
Mar 23, 2010 11:44 PM
Feb 2008
SHIT JUST GOT REAL!

This was the best episode yet of the 2nd season simply due to the whole Freya thing (strange they'd name something so devastating after a Nordic myth and not a Britain one. Then again they've already used a bunch of the Arthurian names i.e. Excalibur, Lancelot, Avalon, but I'm sure their others.)

Still though Why send Rolo after Nunally? Dude should've been either on watch by Sayoko or with Lelouch himself. He is after all a good pilot with a custom mech

Now that I think about it I guess he's Geass is pretty handy for such an operation. Also Cornelia escaping was kinda lolwut? I mean explosive devices in her sling? Pretty Batman-y (must run in the family...well from the dad's side anyway...)

And godbless that guy who was questioning all the side changes. Even though Jeremiah has been pretty loyal it's still suspect. and speaking of suspect the rest of the crew is finally going to find out what Zero has been up to in regards to the Geass World Mission! Oh shi-!

As for Kallen coming back that was pretty nice especially considering the Gurren is probably the best suit in the show. And Kallen isn't so bad herself. Thankfully she killed that guy Bradley or whatever his name was. Good villain since he made me dislike him so much though.

Ha what a finish though! Delicious! I hope the rest of the series keeps up this pace for the last few episodes. Especially since it's been somewhat weaker than the first season in the past bunch of eps!
thatguyMar 23, 2010 11:47 PM
Apr 16, 2010 5:07 PM
Jan 2008
2 years later, has there any evidence on how nunnally survived?
my theory is that Rolo used his geass, but his 5 second limit limits that theory ..
May 1, 2010 2:18 AM

May 2009
Somebody please slap Nina and shut her up! She's very annoying. Her appearance, those spectacles, her stupid hair and her fear of the Japanese people is really so damn annoying =_=;

FLEIA was scary @_@;
Jun 7, 2010 7:31 AM

May 2010
I hope that fucking bitch Nina dies a slow and painful death.
Keshite, riraitoshite!
Kudara nai chougensou
wasureranu sonzaikan o!

Kishikaisei, riraitoshite!
Imi no nai souzou mo
kimi o nasu gendouryoku!
Jun 9, 2010 4:20 AM

Dec 2008
OH SH-

Man...considering nanually's gone, and all this talk that the black knights might be on the verge of kicking out their leader, I'm scared Lelouch will concede to the Britannians and betray the elevens to gain power...(though I hope not)
Jun 20, 2010 2:36 PM

Aug 2009
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nunnaly!! D:
Jul 5, 2010 2:13 AM

Mar 2010
dam even better teh 2nd time watching it

"I am the bone of my sword,
Steel is my body and Fire is my blood,
I have created over a thousand blades,
Unknown to Death,
Nor known to Life,
Have withstood pain to create many weapons,
Yet, those hands will never hold anything,
So as I pray, unlimited blade works"
Jul 21, 2010 8:45 PM

Mar 2009
This one was a good episode... but Nunally? T_T
After having Shirley die, and C.C technically dying... then... I was immunized from Nunally's death already. But... how awful.
Nov 15, 2010 8:49 AM
Jul 2010
Spirus said:
I hope that fucking bitch Nina dies a slow and painful death.

This. She NEEDS to die. I hate her.

I don't think Nunally's dead. I thought so before Rolo said it. Now, it just seems to me like he either knows she's alive or doesn't know anything and found a nice excuse for killing her.

Kallen came back to action and it was amazing^^ Though the Guren is kinda overpowered now. However I was so happy when she got rid of the sadistic guy (the Knight of Ten, I don't even know his name). He was really annoying.

The "live on" geass is becoming more and more troublesome. Suzaku triggering FREIA was bad. Really bad. Lelouch should have had Orange-kun cancel the geasses (trying to make a plural geass=fail) in the area. But well, Guilford was useful at least...
Dec 30, 2010 7:26 PM

Jul 2010
Suzaku using FLEIJA did not make him "Live on"... Live on does not mean kill everyone in the vicinity. o_o

Omfg, Nunnally!! NO!!!!
Jan 17, 2011 12:36 PM

Sep 2008
i reaaaaally hate nina, she should've died, not nunnaly
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

435 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 21, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

305 by Beatnik »»
Feb 17, 11:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.