Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 11 Discussion

May 20, 2:26 PM

Truth to be told is that Margery developement with Keisaku >>> than everything else in this episode.
It kinda reminded me that Shana was always about intimate and meaningful developements of couple of important characters and their desires or regrets rather than such superfluous large scale battles.

Wish there was more moments like this but as long as Yuji is the (plot twist) ultimate enemy my hopes would remain shattered. In fact, it already too late to redeem this series but at least I'm greatful for this awesome moments.

Jun 20, 4:38 PM

Mich666 said:
Truth to be told is that Margery developement with Keisaku >>> than everything else in this episode.
It kinda reminded me that Shana was always about intimate and meaningful developements of couple of important characters and their desires or regrets rather than such superfluous large scale battles.

Wish there was more moments like this but as long as Yuji is the (plot twist) ultimate enemy my hopes would remain shattered. In fact, it already too late to redeem this series but at least I'm greatful for this awesome moments.

u havn't seen the ending

Jun 20, 5:18 PM

Sugram22 said:
u havn't seen the ending

Dunno what's your comments are about but I'm commenting the plot up to this point and the fact is that this season is mostly underwhelming so far (at least compared to previous two seasons). This episode was an exception because it partly reverted back to intimate character developement with Keisaku and Margery which is what was good on this series. If there is another good episode in the end it's hardly enough to redeem this show by now, and also the whole thing with Yuuji going away with different agenda at the beginning was explained so poorly it's no doubt many people don't even care about this plotline.

Jun 20, 5:25 PM
Nana Deviluke❤️

@Sugram22 no point saying anything to him honestly
He isn't paying attention as I've noticed from other episode discussion threads he has commented on

seeing the ending is irrelevant if one doesn't really pay attention

Jun 21, 12:52 AM

hgeronimo said:
Wait .. when did Satou got interested in Margery?!
but whatever ... it was a good episode.

sins s1 blind one, pay more attention😁

he has been drooling over her sll this time
Modified by Sugram22, Jun 21, 12:57 AM

Jun 21, 11:26 AM

Sugram22 said:
hgeronimo said:
Wait .. when did Satou got interested in Margery?!
but whatever ... it was a good episode.

sins s1 blind one, pay more attention😁

he has been drooling over her sll this time

Dude, you're quoting me from 8 years ago.
I don't even remember who Margery or Satou for that matter are. hehe. :))

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]