Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fate/Zero Episode 11 Discussion

Apr 14, 2018 10:12 AM

Illya is still superior to those mongrel kings.

Apr 18, 2018 12:52 PM
Finally getting into discussions.

Honestly one of the best animes I have ever seen. Not a perfect 10 but extremely close to it. Only gripe I have is I would like to see more lancer but there was a lot in UBW so I was satisfied with that

May 2, 2018 1:47 PM

A Brit, a Sumerian and a Greek walk into a bar.

Rider showed Saber that she was just small prick in front of Alexander.

Archer/Gilgamesh was right. Saber looked like she was raped. Funny.

But otherwise, when the fuck will they fight? 5 days and 6 hours remaining, and we are no closer to the holy grail. 2 more episodes remaining.

Waver should have joined the drinking party. Even if he is not of the legal age. I mean come on, if Archer's drink was THAT GOOD, I would have gladly helped myself to some of it.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

May 2, 2018 2:09 PM
Ionian Hetairoi translates to eternal partners, "partners" was the name of Alexander's heavy cavalry.
In Greek its Αιώνιοι Εταίροι but if i were to write it in greeklish it would be something like Aionioi Etairoi though for the ω we usually use w cause its closer in shape but that wouldn't make any sense to someone who doesn't know the Greek Alphabet.
Modified by Broderic, May 2, 2018 2:26 PM

May 2, 2018 2:33 PM
Toxic_Mongoose said:
I agree with Saber, Archer and Caster are both insane. Surprised Archer was quiet for so long in this episode lol. Sounds like Iskandar's rule ended badly.

Also hm, hearing that they cut events from the novel makes me want to read it. I tend to like novels.

It is assumed that Alexander was poisoned but as far as i know his empire was divided 4 ways when his generals asked him which one should take over he said "The strongest" so they fought each other.

May 2, 2018 2:41 PM
Alexander IRL was pretty selfless (for a king), when he marched there was point in which they didn't any water and someone gave him probably one of last cups but he emptied it and said "How can i drink that while my soldiers are thirsty"

May 10, 2018 7:08 AM

Broderic said:
Ionian Hetairoi translates to eternal partners, "partners" was the name of Alexander's heavy cavalry.
In Greek its Αιώνιοι Εταίροι but if i were to write it in greeklish it would be something like Aionioi Etairoi though for the ω we usually use w cause its closer in shape but that wouldn't make any sense to someone who doesn't know the Greek Alphabet.

Thank you for the explanation!

OT:This episode was really amazing, really restored my faith in the series, which was shaken when I saw that like nothing is going to be resolved in this 13 episodes.

May 17, 2018 1:06 AM

The whole thing with the assassins attacking really screwed up an otherwise decent episode.

They must be the worst assassins in the history of assassins. They arrive in hiding. They totally have the drop on three of their opponents. And then, instead of attacking from the shadows, they announce their presence and have a brief conversation before allowing themselves to be attacked.

That's not how assassination works.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Aug 24, 2018 4:01 AM

Greek Ancient History: The clash of Macedonians and assassins.
I changed my opinion more about Rider. My favourite charater from this series.

Nov 27, 2018 9:07 AM
Oh boy, I am so happy I did not drop this series, it's only getting better. It did lack a serious note, but with this episode it went up a notch.

Jan 23, 7:25 AM

Well we can say for sure now that Assassin is dead, it only took 11 episodes for the first servant to fall. Anyway, they also talked a lot this episode, and humiliated Saber ... I kinda feel bad for her tbh. They just come from different time periods, how can they really understand, wow. Rider is still the king of bros tho.

May 2, 4:29 AM

further proof Iskander is best boi

Gilgamesh seems to have more uses than expected. Also I like how he just doesnt give a fuck sometimes. Other times he is a little bit annoying though.

The scene is kinda hillarious though, just sitting there drinking.
Modified by Comander-07, May 2, 9:04 AM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.

May 28, 12:23 AM
VOTE FOR RIDER PLEASE! This is so entertaining to watch xD

Jun 12, 10:11 AM

Judging by Archer's personality I seriously bet that he's gonna spill the wine on Rider's face lol. But seems he isn't brave enough for one to call the Rider a pretender and mongrel.

Funny how there's so many army that charges yet Saber,Archer, and the other doesn't collide with them.

Finally there's a gap between Saber and Rider. If they get all friendly forever, I doubt the battle will start.

If 1 = 2, then everything is good.

Jul 3, 4:27 PM

Brooooo. I'm just putting it out there that this is one of my favorite single episodes of anime. From a triple Matrix level fight between Kirei and Kiritsugu, to the mindfuck level of Kiritsugu being stuck in the Grail. Great shots, great scenes, overall trippy and suddenly depressing, and I loved it all.

Aug 7, 11:22 AM

Pretty fun episode seeing them talk over some drinks and Rider showing his badassery.

Sep 26, 9:33 PM
so cool.. rider is soo cool

Oct 4, 11:13 PM

it's interesting seeing the different viewpoint on how a King is supposed to act. I agree with Rider that a King can't constantly save people because he's going to be able to save them forever. He needs to lead them, guide them on the correct path, this way when the King is gone, his followers would be able to save themselves instead of crumbling because their leader is gone.

but i also agree with Saber on the topic of regret. there's nothing wrong with regretting your past actions which has cause the demise of your kingdom.

that ionioi thing in the end is frickin badass! and is it just me or does one of those soldier/servant looks like adult!waver????

Oct 20, 7:22 AM

Rider's take was some utter nonsense right there. "If you rule your kingdom selflessly and prioritize your people over yourself, you won't be envied and therefore no one will strive to be like you. You failed your duty as a king." and other stupid shit to justify his megalomania and disregard for his people in the name of conquest. At least it's historically accurate.

I see many people agreeing with him and a few voices of reason in this thread objecting. It's really interesting how people can be persuaded easily even to such obviously fallacious reasoning simply because it was presented well. I am concerned about humanity if MAL users represent the average person in terms of intellectual capability.

Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]