Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2011 4:40 PM

Mar 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Damn, she stepped on the dog. That sex scene seemed to come out of nowhere. Since the fellow she's been texting is actually dead, I'm thinking the one she's been texting all along is that lame tattoo dude.
May 16, 2013 7:55 PM

Nov 2009
Yeah, kind of figured Kei was dead, somehow felt that the other dude knows Kei ... And took it upon himself to keep texting her, then when he found out she had a boyfriend (not sure that she does) he just kind of fucked that other girl out of anger ... Since I'm guessing he now loves the girl ...

Anyways not a great manga but actually somewhat enjoyed it.
Aug 24, 2014 2:17 AM

Sep 2011
Pirating_Ninja said:
Yeah, kind of figured Kei was dead, somehow felt that the other dude knows Kei ... And took it upon himself to keep texting her, then when he found out she had a boyfriend (not sure that she does) he just kind of fucked that other girl out of anger ... Since I'm guessing he now loves the girl ...

Anyways not a great manga but actually somewhat enjoyed it.

That's the way I read it too, but that other girl said the guy was her boyfriend when he's just her childhood friend, probably cause she could tell the motorcycle dude liked her.
Mar 18, 2018 9:27 AM

May 2015
Her friend's a bitch, lying to that guy so he'd give up and go for her.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heaven's Mail Chapter 2 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Dec 9, 2011

4 by merope28 »»
Oct 15, 2020 8:28 PM

Poll: » Heaven's Mail Chapter 3 Discussion

2 by inzaratha »»
Aug 24, 2014 2:50 AM

Poll: » Heaven's Mail Chapter 5 Discussion

1 by Pirating_Ninja »»
May 19, 2013 2:47 PM

Poll: » Heaven's Mail Chapter 4 Discussion

1 by Pirating_Ninja »»
May 19, 2013 1:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.