Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 8, 2011 8:23 PM

Dec 2011
Forgive me if there is another topic on this but I recently watched a few anime and wondered if anyone can recomend me some. I have watched :

Buso Renkin (Something close to this would do too)
ZnT
Shakugan no shana
Kaze no stigma

I was wanting to watch Valkyrie Chronicles but I don't know if its worth the watch or not.......

Anyway's, great forum and thanks for taking the time to read this.

Dec 8, 2011 8:25 PM
Oct 2011
Instanyly im gonna throw
Zero no tsukaima, best one as of yet that ive watched. Final season will be airing in jam do its perfect timing for you, not many action animes focus on romance as much its a give or take I guess you can say but gl sorry I couldnt br more helpful
Dec 8, 2011 8:31 PM

Nov 2011
Rurouni Kenshin is a lot of action and a little bit of romance. Not much romance until the latter part.
Infinite Stratos also action and romance although not fully romance, more towards harem...
Angel Beats is action + comedy + drama + romance...Decent amount of action and very little romance imo

"Life is always a continuation of unpreparedness" - Evangline A.K. McDowell
Dec 8, 2011 9:56 PM

May 2011
Macross Frontier
RahXephon

both are mecha
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2011 10:13 PM

Feb 2010
Bakemonogatari
Katanagatari
Eureka Seven
^ each one has some sort of romance in it, but if you really want something with equal romance and action, try Eureka Seven.
Dec 8, 2011 10:46 PM

Jun 2009
Asura Cryin'
Higashi no Eden
Blood+
Kaze no Stigma
Kure-nai
Allison & Lillia
Kurogane no Linebarrels
Dec 8, 2011 11:52 PM
May 2011
full metal panic
Dec 9, 2011 12:32 AM

Oct 2011
Sorry if any of these are on your list already, I just chose a few off the top of my head;

Basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou
Escaflowne
Eureka Seven
Fate/Stay Night
Full Metal Panic!
Rosario + Vampire
Rurouni Kenshin
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Dec 10, 2011 12:33 AM
Dec 2011
High School of the dead
Dec 10, 2011 12:54 AM

Sep 2011
Yes, Valkyrie Chronicles is so worth the watch! You are seriously missing out if you don't give it a try. Also you could try Vampire Knight and Dog Days if you like, I enjoyed both of them. xD
Dec 10, 2011 5:19 PM

Dec 2011
Hey guys, thanks for your feedback you guys gave me some really nice recommendations.

Good community too :D.

Dec 10, 2011 5:44 PM

Oct 2011
ThunderKid said:
Hey guys, thanks for your feedback you guys gave me some really nice recommendations.

No problem, we're all friends here! (^ ^)
Dec 10, 2011 6:08 PM

Mar 2009
A + means there are additional seasons, ova's, specials, movies, etc.
A "romance level" of 4 means there is a lot, 1 = not a lot.
.Anime Title - .My Rating - .Year - Romance Level
-animeS - The plural of anime is anime. More than one deer is still deer. There is no damn "s".
-epic |ˈepik| noun•a work portraying heroic deeds/adventures covering an long period of time - adjective • heroic/grand in scale or character
Active Military, Prior Service, and Veteran's Anime Club
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=25937&time=1299710079
Dec 10, 2011 7:15 PM

Jun 2009
Mai-Hime

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Dec 10, 2011 7:24 PM

Sep 2011
lisnoire said:
Seikai no Senki a 4 romance, really? there was like borderline none except the very end of crest

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 10, 2011 7:55 PM
Dec 2011
KuroKami
Code Geass
Dec 11, 2011 2:12 AM

Mar 2009
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Seikai no Senki a 4 romance, really? there was like borderline none except the very end of crest
Awwww. He was so in love with her the whole time. Guess it is all in how you look at it. Your take on it is going to be very helpful to the OP. I'm not being snarky. It will really help the OP when they really start considering what to watch when.
-animeS - The plural of anime is anime. More than one deer is still deer. There is no damn "s".
-epic |ˈepik| noun•a work portraying heroic deeds/adventures covering an long period of time - adjective • heroic/grand in scale or character
Active Military, Prior Service, and Veteran's Anime Club
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=25937&time=1299710079
Dec 11, 2011 9:39 AM

Nov 2010
Chrno Crusade
dragon crisis
Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica (S)
Dec 11, 2011 10:30 AM

Mar 2010
Well if you enjoyed this piece of shit called Shakugan no shana, you'll prolly enjoy this another piece of shit called Zero no Tsukaima lol.
Seconding Chrno crusade and Blood + as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2011 10:41 AM

Sep 2011
lisnoire said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Awwww. He was so in love with her the whole time. Guess it is all in how you look at it. Your take on it is going to be very helpful to the OP. I'm not being snarky. It will really help the OP when they really start considering what to watch when.
no im not saying that your snarky, yah he was obviously in love with her from the start and so was she after a little while, but their romance never really goes anywhere, thats why i was saying it really wasnt a 4, well crest had alot in the second half.

though there was more romance than a show like rahXephon where you kinda have to look for the romance to actually even notice it(before the second half of course, its impossible to not notice it by then)

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 11, 2011 10:47 AM

Aug 2011
ThunderKid said:

Haha, no.

Filling up your list would help a lot, but I'll try to name some anyway.

Katanagatari
Claymore
Hajime no Ippo
Princess Mononoke
Rurouni Kenshin
Gurren Lagann
Dec 11, 2011 10:50 AM

Sep 2011
Tiago97 said:
ThunderKid said:

Haha, no.

Filling up your list would help a lot, but I'll try to name some anyway.

Katanagatari
Claymore
Hajime no Ippo
Princess Mononoke
Rurouni Kenshin
Gurren Lagann
hajime no ippo has romance? well that was unexpected

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 11, 2011 10:55 AM

Aug 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

Yes, it has it's bits. Especially after the first 40 episodes or so.
Dec 11, 2011 11:04 AM

Sep 2011
Tiago97 said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

Yes, it has it's bits. Especially after the first 40 episodes or so.
just another reason i should get off my lazy ass and watch the show.....ehh when i finally get around to it in 10 years maybe it will actually be done.

but in all seriousness i do need to start that show, it having romance does help motivate me a little more to see it,

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 11, 2011 1:34 PM

Feb 2009
Yu Yu Hakusho has its small romantic plots very well placed in its action packed pacing.
Dec 11, 2011 1:38 PM

Aug 2011
Veethorn said:
Yu Yu Hakusho has its small romantic plots very well placed in its action packed pacing.

Yeah, one of YYH's biggest strengths is it's pacing.
Dec 12, 2011 4:32 AM

Dec 2011
Hey guys, thanks again for more recommendations, I will look into all of them. You guys helped a bunch.

Dec 12, 2011 9:22 AM
Feb 2011
Seconding Mirai Shounen Conan out of lisnoire's list. I'd say the romance level is correct, but the intensity is more like a 3. They have a very interesting romance.

002173Dec 12, 2011 9:26 AM
Dec 12, 2011 9:52 AM
Dec 2011
I love to watched anime series that are action at the same with Romance or with sexy anime character like High School of the Dead.
Dec 12, 2011 10:21 AM
Oct 2011
Maybe sekirei, is up your alley, seci girls action and some type of romance as it us the tgeme of the fighting but the show has finished all its arks but enjoyable
Dec 12, 2011 1:51 PM
Mar 2009
lisnoire said:

Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom - 8 - 2009 - 1 ....

I'm sorry what ... ? A one... I just had to stop reading your list to call this one out.
Mar 28, 2017 7:08 PM
Mar 2017
InuYasha is great and has lots of action with 2 characters working together, but fight alot (while acually falling in love), with conflict from previous loves

More topics from this board

» Planning to watch Sousou no Frieren

WitchDoc - 8 hours ago

8 by r3v3l3v3l »»
1 hour ago

» Anime similar to live-action action movies?

Skuletor - 3 hours ago

0 by Skuletor »»
3 hours ago

» 「 𝜗℘ 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞/𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝜗℘ 」(❀❛ ֊ ❛„)♡

RabbitS- - Apr 10

18 by Reina__ »»
4 hours ago

» Grim series for tonight

LoveYourEyes - Apr 1

14 by LoveYourEyes »»
5 hours ago

» Looking for girls in a certain outfit

Nagi_Karman - 7 hours ago

0 by Nagi_Karman »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.