Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 6, 2011 9:51 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
GAME.SET.MATCH

We have a winner and her name is

And just as I feared last week...Sana's heartbreak was imminent, the ending of this episode was really hard to watch because as a Sana fan myself I was pretty depressed too. Oh well at least all the girls are good in this show so I can accept this outcome as painful as it is.

Dec 6, 2011 10:55 AM
Nov 2009
the rage of a thousand white hot flaming suns of hateful fury.
Dec 6, 2011 11:02 AM

Nov 2008
Harem end averted

At least it's Miu and not Sakuno.

So Pannya is a wild animal, it was nice to know but it doesn't take away from her superior cuteness factor.

Dec 6, 2011 1:07 PM
Apr 2011
I been saying Miu all the way she just so fine...
Dec 6, 2011 2:03 PM

Oct 2010
OK I am not happy! They can't do this shit! FUCK! Shingo said to Miu he loves her! Damn! They dissed Airi fans and Sana fans. Poo! I am in despair with the following,

Sana does not deserve this! Damn it! If you only knew her from the PSP game and her life. It’s almost as rich as Miu’s if not more family oriented so to say the least. I really wanted to punch Shingo and it went as far as having murder intent but that is nothing more than rage itself at Sana crying. Moreover Sana/Airi in the spoiler
oh dear TT_TT nothing more can be said there. Nothing more except shit hit the fans and drama!

I did like at least the first half with the following,

Those Pannyans are cute. The older one looks more huggable.

That being said I cannot express my rage and sadness at how Hoppy was right that a harem ending may have been less painful. My ranks were always

First Half

#1 Airi
#2 Miu
#3 Sana

Second half till now

#1 Airi
#2 Sana
#3 Miu

So you can see how I would not be so amazed with Miu x Shingo. More later.

BTW End card was a very happy sexy Sakuno in the spoiler
And it did help turn out some sadness.

A longer GIF in the BLOG of the upper one:
http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=630869
Maybe I will make some more and add them there.
Yumekichi11Dec 6, 2011 3:34 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 6, 2011 2:05 PM

Jul 2010
Not often you see the male protagonist actually choose a female, two episodes before the end too. Will be interesting how the last episodes will play out. Could be a twist ending....not counting on it though.
Dec 6, 2011 2:12 PM
Jun 2011
i told you it will miu but i have feeling next 2 episodes will be the girls confessions
Dec 6, 2011 2:50 PM

Jun 2009
10/10 anime.
Dec 6, 2011 3:22 PM

Nov 2008
snowgreen said:
10/10 anime.

Not the absolute best choice, but not a horrible choice at all 9.6/10, first girl not winning is always good.

Dec 6, 2011 3:36 PM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:
snowgreen said:
10/10 anime.

Not the absolute best choice, but not a horrible choice at all 9.6/10, first girl not winning is always good.
I stick to a 9/10 but Miu, euh might make it 8/10.

At least he reminds me of me with Hidan no Aria and yeah the score is only because of Aria.

Dec 6, 2011 4:08 PM

Mar 2009
For episode 10 impression...

Sana deserves a big spot in my signature this season later for her bitter development... Got to get some stocks of her to PTS now :)
Dec 6, 2011 4:10 PM

Sep 2011
amazing episode. you can really feel the tension: the first classroom lunch scene we've had in a long time and everyone's awkward and silent. also, the emotions that the ending scenes were able to evoke came on much stronger than I would have ever anticipated.

overall I am very pleased with the route that they have decided to take with the anime. although I personally prefer Airi as Shingo's romantic partner, I have supported the Miu route throughout the entirety of this series because of how emotional the scenario becomes. everyone else's scenario is pretty cut and dry.

Dec 6, 2011 4:10 PM
Jul 2009
It's still very weird to me for them to introduce Airi as like "The First Heroine" instantly setting her as the main heroine in my mind added to that they put quite a bit of development into her for a good chuck of the first half only for her to get casted aside for Sana and Miu.

If anything Airi chose this as she didn't want her focus to sway at the thought of Shingo all the time (At least I think she did) which later led to Sana and Miu, I really do think that Sana deserves it more because we see that obvious interest she has. While I am happy for Miu it just seems like she didn't have to work so much for it. I hope these last two episodes give for a better ending (or alternate endings or something)
Dec 6, 2011 5:01 PM

Jul 2007
Airi x Sana end confirmed?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2011 5:41 PM

Jun 2009
There are still 2 episodes left so we don't know if it will stick. It could become Sana. I was rooting for Airi. Miu not so much. Sana was my second choice. I hope it goes to Sana.
Setsuna200Dec 6, 2011 5:47 PM
Dec 6, 2011 7:32 PM

Sep 2011
i always thought sana was in love with mui
lol i totally read that wrong XD
Dec 6, 2011 7:35 PM

May 2008
great ep Miu all the way
Dec 6, 2011 8:22 PM

Oct 2010
Setsuna200 said:
I hope it goes to Sana.
Same here but with nothing against Miu fans, the production studio is foolish in their ways less Miu has a large popularity that to promote the very Sana ending many may hope would also more than anything make them buy the game more. That means more money for the production studio. Furthermore this may incite into giving out an OVA bonus or something like that. Where another girl can have an ending. If you think about it, it might be the good way to go.

Now for that, Shingo has to feel the sadness and pain next episode of Sana and somehow they need to cram up Sana's story. That I am afraid for.

Dec 6, 2011 8:40 PM

Jun 2011
"Suki desu." - Uryuu Shingo
The moment we have all been waiting for
Dec 6, 2011 10:35 PM

Mar 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Setsuna200 said:
I hope it goes to Sana.
Same here but with nothing against Miu fans, the production studio is foolish in their ways less Miu has a large popularity that to promote the very Sana ending many may hope would also more than anything make them buy the game more. That means more money for the production studio. Furthermore this may incite into giving out an OVA bonus or something like that. Where another girl can have an ending. If you think about it, it might be the good way to go.

Now for that, Shingo has to feel the sadness and pain next episode of Sana and somehow they need to cram up Sana's story. That I am afraid for.

Hey, I thought you'd be more calm about this. Well, can't help it, that was one hell of a heart quenching scene.

But I kinda feel for Miu and Sana in the way you react to the coupling, Sure Sana doesn't deserve all this heart-broken things at all. But imo, she doesn't deserve the better either (Sorry >.<"). I mean, you have to think in Shingo's POV, Sana hasn't really done anything for Shingo (not for us) to let him know that's she a romantic traget. The best she could do was telling the boundary herself for Shingo to become her 1st male friend. She should been more honest with her feeling, and willingly taking the risk for the step further, but sadly, she didn't.

And in episode 10, Airi even warn her about that, she could have accepted what Airi said and not-be-so-unhappy. But she wanted to keep the status quo, simply to be heart-broken. So nothing much can be done here, as this pretty much also following the game for the story to proceed. Let's hope things will get brighter in the OVA or at least after this episode (whether Miu or Shingo supports her being down and letting her know that their kindness hasn't gone, and they're still pretty much close to each other).
Dec 6, 2011 11:16 PM

Oct 2010
Zavie said:
And in episode 10, Airi even warn her about that, she could have accepted what Airi said and not-be-so-unhappy. But she wanted to keep the status quo, simply to be heart-broken. So nothing much can be done here, as this pretty much also following the game for the story to proceed. Let's hope things will get brighter in the OVA or at least after this episode (whether Miu or Shingo supports her being down and letting her know that their kindness hasn't gone, and they're still pretty much close to each other).
Pretty much what needs to be done too. So all gets solved nicely. I still go back to this whole thing being a good thing in promotions but alas not sure if anything will happen.

I could +1 for Sana goes crazy and yandere but that will not happen although she has the violent tendency to become one.

+1 for a sudden girl kiss interruption. IMO Airi but it won't happen most likely.

So all in all guess Miu ending all the way is the only choice. After 2 majors flags of her past and the appearance of her mother, it's inevitable. Right?

BTW WTF happened to last scene and not being followed through with Sana's almost crying. I find the pacing in regards to that totally bad. It's terrible. They should have started the episode from it last ended for some impact again. Guess they only concentrated on the last one, whom was charged up.

Dec 7, 2011 12:32 AM
Jun 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Zavie said:
Pretty much what needs to be done too. So all gets solved nicely. I still go back to this whole thing being a good thing in promotions but alas not sure if anything will happen.

I could +1 for Sana goes crazy and yandere but that will not happen although she has the violent tendency to become one.

+1 for a sudden girl kiss interruption. IMO Airi but it won't happen most likely.

So all in all guess Miu ending all the way is the only choice. After 2 majors flags of her past and the appearance of her mother, it's inevitable. Right?

BTW WTF happened to last scene and not being followed through with Sana's almost crying. I find the pacing in regards to that totally bad. It's terrible. They should have started the episode from it last ended for some impact again. Guess they only concentrated on the last one, whom was charged up.
but do you agree this anime is diffrent a little becouse it very rare to the main male to confess to the side heroine? since in the most of the harem animes it not like that at all.
Dec 7, 2011 12:49 AM

Oct 2010
elior1 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Zavie said:

but do you agree this anime is diffrent a little becouse it very rare to the main male to confess to the side heroine? since in the most of the harem animes it not like that at all.
On that notion I totally agree with you and others that Shingo stands out quite much more than the male MC of Asobi let's just say as a example.

Dec 7, 2011 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
This episode isn't subbed yet, right? :/
Dec 7, 2011 7:10 AM
Jun 2011
Naisugaii said:
This episode isn't subbed yet, right? :/
no not yet
Dec 7, 2011 7:11 PM

May 2011
So the confession comes 10 episodes in unexpected as well as expected. With all the build up around Sana lately I still feel that this isn't over. A twist maybe miu ends with shingo because of how this affects their club members and could be a happy end for sana? or continue with the relationship. I shall see.
Dec 7, 2011 7:58 PM
Nov 2011
Oh wow, it's so refreshing to have a surprise winner. This is part of the reason why I liked Ichigo 100% manga so much years ago.

When the author is deadset on one character from the get go in a pure romance show, it really defeat the purpose and kind of sucks. A big reason why tora dora wasn't at all attractive to me, even though it was well written.

Then again, anything can happen, 2 more episodes. The best thing about this anime IMO is all the likeable cast. There is usually a few characters I would cringe at see'ing in almost all anime. This one however, isn't like that at all, I personally prefer Miu, but I wouldn't be against any other heroines. They are all likeable in their own way.

As for the Sana fans out there. I understand, but let's make one thing clear. Sana didn't "deserve MORE" (everyone in the show deserves love), but sana doesn't deserve more than anybody in the show. What has she done to sway Shingo's heart from the anime's plot? I do hope they make an OVA to please everyone, and I'll be happy to see each ending, but hey, it would be a travesty if somehow Sana was the end character. Simply because of how they scripted the previous 10 episodes.

I hope there is no tragedy involved down the road, I'd hate to see any of them hurt.

(not to rub it in, but i'm just saying this comment is informed. i've watched the subbed version in another language, and understand the situation in the 10th ep)
Dec 7, 2011 11:14 PM

Apr 2009
haven't watched it yet but from the looks of things, Miu might've already won this.. they continued on with her, eh?

so wrap it up next week and ep 12 is just a bonus ep then?

well, i wouldn't know.. there might even be twists and the next 2 eps might actually hold significance instead..
Dec 8, 2011 12:23 PM

Apr 2011
Zenyaku, y u no sub?
Dec 8, 2011 12:31 PM

Dec 2011
*Trying not to read posts, trying not to read posts, trying not to read posts...*

Did you watch the raw version or can you put a link for an english sub?
Dec 8, 2011 12:38 PM

Sep 2011
Sebulon said:
*Trying not to read posts, trying not to read posts, trying not to read posts...*

to my knowledge there is no english sub yet. everyone here that is discussing this episode has seen the raw.

Dec 8, 2011 12:44 PM

Dec 2011
Primity said:
Sebulon said:

to my knowledge there is no english sub yet. everyone here that is discussing this episode has seen the raw.
Jeez, and it's almost midnight... *Sigh* maybe I have to watch it tomorrow after all... Sad panda is sad...
Dec 8, 2011 6:24 PM

May 2008
yea there taking there sweet time baby Jesus is crying now
Dec 8, 2011 6:40 PM
Jul 2010
I don't know how baby Jesus is doing but I know that I'm freaking out looking on every website and refreshing...
Dec 8, 2011 7:18 PM
Jun 2010
I dropped this series from ep 8.
I will consider watching it again if there is a turning-point X(
Hate this ep so much! Grrrr!!!!
Dec 8, 2011 8:49 PM

Mar 2009
Holy crap! Miu x Shingo! =O =D I didn't see that coming.. I don't know if Sana x Shingo would work out; Sana realize QUICKER!!! Airi x Shingo, would be lovely, but Airi... if you like the boy... GO FOR IT! However, they both might get there shot because.. isn't Miu an senpai? We got two more episodes, and could we have three separate endings? As of now, this is a 10/10 for me. Also, is it me or is Shingo a very different kind of Harem main male character? He is to me, NOT the status quo of a wuss like To Love Ru's Yuki Rito. --- Randy
Dec 8, 2011 10:34 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode,Miu x Shingo wins.

I been a fan of Miu since the beginning i kinda happy they decided for it but seeing Sana cry like that make me sad T_T

I can see why some people are not happy about it specially Airi fans since they didn't even give her a chance to get in the game also Sana has a nice story behind so its shame.

I really dont see any other ending unless something big happen out of no were but...it wont be the first time something like that happen i will be happy for a Miu or Sana end even in a surprise comeback Airi end but...if they go for Harem or any other chick they can go and fuck themselves.

Next episode we get more drama lets see how they end this.
Dec 8, 2011 11:27 PM
Feb 2009
situationnnn :O
Dec 8, 2011 11:28 PM

Dec 2007
yeahhhhhh

shuffle! ending
Dec 8, 2011 11:36 PM
Aug 2009
Wonder what's going to happen in the last 2 episodes...
Dec 8, 2011 11:38 PM

Sep 2008
T.T Poor SANA I dont wanna watch the rest now T.T been rooting for her since I saw her >.> Shungo can go die, We need a Sana Club Nowz <3

Dec 8, 2011 11:46 PM

Jul 2011
I was a Miu fan from the start, and I wouldn't have thought it would actually end up with this pairing. Altough I started to sway to Airi in the second half, but overall I'm pretty neutral as I will be happy no matter which girl he ends up with (Which is rare for me in a harem)
Dec 9, 2011 12:22 AM

Jan 2011
wow enough i was a miu fan i wasn't expecting them not to do a Harem ending then again there was so much building up towards this *like the cats*,i'm just really curious on whats gonna happen in the next two episodes
Dec 9, 2011 12:23 AM

Dec 2011
I am disappointed, how can Shingo be so blind! How can anyone be so goddamn blind, not to understand the other girls. And then he goes and straight up confesses his love without any mercy. (T__T) This is unusual for anime that has only 10 episodes so far. *Sigh* What a turn of events.. I was rooting for Airi all the time.

The ending was soo sad, I think it's hard for Airi too, I think everyone can say she's also in love with Shingo, but tries to hide it. That's why she understands Sana so well.

Edit. Sorry elior1, I can't send messages because I haven't been a member for 3 days...
Dec 9, 2011 12:39 AM
Jan 2011
I hope the last episodes troll us with a Sakuno x Shingo or Angie x Shingo ending.

Also, don't count Sana and Airi out just yet. Shingo and Miu's relationship may not last seeing as Miu will graduate before them and move on.

There are still possibilities open.
Dec 9, 2011 12:57 AM
Jul 2009
dat feel
Dec 9, 2011 1:31 AM

Aug 2009
Are you guys really rating this series lower just because the girl you want didn't get pick? As for me I felt the confession was kind of awkward and sudden but it was alright. Now how are they going to end this?
Dec 9, 2011 1:37 AM

Jul 2008
Episode 12 - Another World: Sana Chapter

WHAT?! I CAN DREAM CAN I?!
O GOD SANA! T.T
Y U DO THIS TO ME MANGLOBE?!

*drowns in tears*
Dec 9, 2011 1:50 AM

Aug 2010
THE MC CHOSE A GIRL!

That alone gets tha series a big boost. I don't like harem animes with a true harem ending - feels too forced to me.

And I HATE harem animes where all girls cockblock each other all the time and nothing really changes.

The only gripe about this kind of ending is that if one girl wins, all the other girls HAVE TO lose. And even though Sana is my least liked girl (I don't like VIOLENT tsundere girls), her swing scene at the end broke my heart and I cried a bit, too.

Now, lets see what the other two episodes bring.

Prediction:
At least one more heartbreaker-scene (Airi I think), and in the end, everyone will more or less cope with it. We'll see. But IMO, the only BAD thing they could do for the last 2 ep is a sudden TROLLOLOL and switch to another route. With so many Miu flags set, I don't think that's possible.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Dec 9, 2011 2:14 AM

Jun 2009
Well, final confirmation in this episode.

Everything went better than expected.

I do feel bad for Sana though. Maybe Airi and Sana can comfort each other? I would love to see that.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mashiroiro Symphony: The Color of Lovers Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

game8910 - Dec 13, 2011

196 by RioAl »»
May 3, 2023 5:49 AM

» Poor Airi

shuvrokun - Mar 19, 2023

3 by shuvrokun »»
Mar 20, 2023 8:37 AM

» Shingo's and Airi's name

Rad_Scientist - Jan 25, 2023

4 by Rad_Scientist »»
Jan 25, 2023 10:33 AM

Poll: » Mashiroiro Symphony: Love Is Pure White Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 11, 2011

92 by NextUniverse »»
Jul 5, 2022 12:56 PM

Poll: » Mashiroiro Symphony: Love Is Pure White Episode 1 Discussion

Zaerick - Oct 10, 2011

45 by NextUniverse »»
Jul 5, 2022 12:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.