Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 5, 2011 3:10 PM

Jun 2008
There is a lot of source material. The only thing we ask is that they use it. Don't turn this into another fan-service anime like the first two season were.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 12, 2011 6:13 PM
Nov 2010
I agree. The action is what makes it good in the manga and good for the few anime episodes it actually occurred in. In my opinion, there should be two more seasons, the Monstrel Arc and the Fairy Tale Arc.
Dec 16, 2011 3:49 AM

Aug 2010
Especially the Akasha BloodRiver Arc.

Dec 16, 2011 6:23 AM

Apr 2010
If what I heard from the manga is true..then Yes we need one..xD
Apr 5, 2012 8:06 AM
Apr 2011
Yes we need one and Yes agree that we wanted to see cool action part in anime,

Harem and Fan service are fine, but just in appropriate occasion, means balance between action scene and Fan service.
Apr 6, 2012 8:40 PM
Apr 2009
Season 3 or remake--I don't care! I WANT MORE R+V ANIME NOW! XD
Apr 6, 2012 11:39 PM

Dec 2010
No we don't need a season 3; we need a freaken remake! if its a season 3 its more of the same nonsense they need to redo what they messed up from square one.
Apr 14, 2012 9:51 AM

Aug 2010
EmperorH3ctor said:
Season 3 or remake--I don't care! I WANT MORE R+V ANIME NOW! XD

Fuck yeah !!! :D

Nov 4, 2012 5:54 AM

May 2011
Any kind of it (remake or season 3) is acceptable.
Nov 18, 2012 4:34 PM
Aug 2012
I personally would prefere a remake. I think they strayed a little to far away from the original plot, most of the adjustments were preferable, but some were just laying waste to the series. The fan service was good and that is what made the show exceptional. They progressed to fast and missed many bits out. I would like it if they were to extend the series before progressing that fast onto the second year. Kokoa's entry was very different and a bit to soon. I wouldn't mind a third season and i would without question endorse the idea. Overall, I think Gonzo done a great job with the anime and it was the best comedy ecchi/harem anime i've ever watched.
Jan 30, 2013 3:36 AM
Nov 2011
YES WE NEED.
-___-
Mar 9, 2013 2:43 PM
Mar 2013
Hey everyone ok so just started watching this anime awhile ago as I haven't watched anime since I was like 14 lol so finished watching it and wow epic anime really enjoyed it I'm just looking for like minded people like you lot to chat about :) so I haven't read the manga at all am I missing alot?? Or should I stick to the anime?? Ps: yes we need a season 3 anime!! Also I wanna no who tskune picks has to be moka which I think it will be :)
Mar 9, 2013 10:38 PM
Apr 2010
@Nolan14 - You should definitely start reading the manga because the anime leaves out quite a bit.

I would love to see a remake that strictly follows the manga instead of a season three of the anime in its current form. Don't get me wrong, the anime is what got me into the universe, but I think the manga is just that much better. Plus if they went with the remake option it would save the crew from the frustrations of trying to fuse the content of the manga with the current anime.
Mar 9, 2013 10:44 PM
Mar 2013
@humbledsoul512 so where so I start the manga from?? I mean I've seen the complete series although from what I have herd from you and other people is the manga is ment to he better storyline etc also can I read the manga threw iPhone?? So here's a question who shall takune choose?? I personally hope it's moka their relation ship is awesome in the anime I no he has the other girls but they don't seem to cut it if ya get me I mean he did say at the end of the last episode he loved her! I mean surely he no'a what he wants why not just make the decision!!
Mar 9, 2013 11:17 PM

Oct 2012
@Nolan14, I highly suggest u read the manga from the start cause u get way more content which makes sense later on. There basically isnt a place to start the manga where season 2 finished in the anime because the anime is mixed up with manga chapters. Basically what im saying is that, in the anime they removed certain plots which were big in the manga. However, if you really dont want to start from the beginning, then start the chapter 1 of R+V II. The Links below.
http://www.mangareader.net/319-22329-1/rosario-vampire-ii/chapter-1.html
Mar 9, 2013 11:31 PM
Mar 2013
Why thank you ill try get into the mangas so :) but there is so much to read ill be there for along long time !! :P lol so apart from the manga what did you think of the storyline in the anime!!? Do you think tskune will choose 1 of the girls??
Mar 9, 2013 11:52 PM

Oct 2012
ahah no problem ^.^
Hmm, that's a tough question and a very common question at the same time. I dont really know, but by the looks of things (In the anime), it would be Moka for sure. But my fav character would be Mizore :DD She's too awesome xD
Mar 10, 2013 10:14 AM
Mar 2013
Ha ha I'm sure you get that alot here :) but to me personally I taught he'd have made up his mind (tskune) by now like I think everyone can see he loves moka so it would make sense for them 2 to be together I don't no why the creator decided that he didn't have to make a decision I think I've mentioned this before in the last episode he says he loves her (moka) while fighting her father so that's enough evidence for me anyway lol that he chooses her :/ don't get me wrong the other girls are awesome too but him and moka click from day 1 ya no :) also I would totally agree with you mizore is epic!! She's so quite but cute at the same time also a stalker and always hiding in random places ha ha it's good to be amongst other great like minded People :) I like the little fights that yukari and kurumu have or the fights the 4 girls have when they put all there arms together and start swinging lol sorry if I'm talking to much
Mar 10, 2013 7:06 PM
Mar 2013
So anyway snipe! :) I've started to read the manga and it's awesome my question is are the characters the same ? Or different like does moka and tskune still have a thing for 1 another or is that just in the anime??
Mar 12, 2013 8:41 PM

Oct 2012
I dont really know, i haven't read the manga lately, i just stopped :P
But I have read a lot, and from those chapters, then yes, they do the same thing.
All i know from reading the manga to where i stoped, was that the plot had a huge difference.
A lot of things they took out in the anime, dont know why >.>
Jul 1, 2013 12:10 PM

Aug 2009
They messed up a lot with the anime (Especially during Capu 2), so a remake would be better than R+V Capu 3 right now.
Aug 7, 2013 12:43 PM

Jan 2013
I agree with @Pr1nc3, it would be better if they make a remake because of how different it was from the manga storyline.
Sep 28, 2013 4:04 AM
Aug 2012
Gonzo Entertainment was already starting to work on another Rosario+Vampire project. However, they were forced to cancle after the tsunami hit, which nearly made them go bankrupt. They were forced to fire alot of their staff and had to drop most of their projects and focus only their most popular series. Now that they have bounced back, due to massive ravenues coming in from into expanding into Netflix, they might be reconsidering it.
Oct 15, 2013 11:36 PM
Mar 2013
I would have to say I would like a capu3 yes I know they screwed up capu2 big time they missed a lot from the manga. Now I watched the anime again for a second time and I gotta say the hole "oh moka oh Tsukune" thing they got going on is cheesy as hell!! When I watched it at first I was like ok I can deal with this but the second time it was just "kill me now" kinda thing.

I think towards the end of capu mostly the final 2 episodes I was disgusted with tsukunes behavior towards inner moka he really treated like crap I hope people agree with me when you watch it and see how he treats her.

What I don't get is the fact that she allows him to go to the castle and get the Rosario back why!!! Oh god why!??? Fight for him!! But anyway at the end she says "that's not my decision to make"
Knowing Tsukune will pick outer moka! And her famous line "do you prefer her to me huh?" And she knows she will never compare to outer moka and it kills me to see her getting treated like that

I would like a capu 3 for the simple reason I wanna see where the gang goes after high school etc do they go there own ways or do they stay friends and see each other reguarly what jobs they get enemies etc.

And of course what majority of us fans want :) the big Tsukune decision who will he choose!!

Now I'm gonna say me personally I want a single paring none of this stupid harem ending.

I think he will get outer moka and remain friends with the gang now I would also like to see the mokas be seperated and have there own body and own life's

I hope to hear back from you guys id like to hear your opinions on it thanks for reading :).
Dec 28, 2013 6:12 PM

Jun 2008
Okay, now that they are ending the series they have to make a Capu 3.

Mar 14, 2014 3:52 AM

Mar 2014
I think what we need is a true to the manga remake for the anime, that would be awesome! I want to see tsukunes ghoul transformation because that was awesome!
Mar 31, 2014 4:57 AM

Jun 2008
Wardo said:
I think what we need is a true to the manga remake for the anime, that would be awesome! I want to see tsukunes ghoul transformation because that was awesome!
No arguement there. If they can it to FMA and Sailor Moon then can do it with R+V.

Apr 25, 2014 10:42 PM

Nov 2013
I hope for a reboot, but R+V didn't do too well as a series, at least compared to FMA or Sailor Moon to deserve a reboot. FMA was incredibly popular, even before the reboot. There are plenty of fans don't get me wrong, but I have a hard time believing a studio would pick this up. I at least hope for a Capu 3 though; maybe if they don't blow it they can pull up enough support for a reboot, or a continuation, or a spinoff, or a sequel, ect.
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty" - Winston Churchill

May 4, 2014 12:44 PM
Apr 2009
Ghostsniper64 said:
I hope for a reboot, but R+V didn't do too well as a series, at least compared to FMA or Sailor Moon to deserve a reboot. FMA was incredibly popular, even before the reboot. There are plenty of fans don't get me wrong, but I have a hard time believing a studio would pick this up. I at least hope for a Capu 3 though; maybe if they don't blow it they can pull up enough support for a reboot, or a continuation, or a spinoff, or a sequel, ect.

FMA and SM are different from R+V. FMA has a wider mainstream appeal whereas R+V is more of a cult series.
Nov 6, 2014 3:47 AM
Mar 2013
As @ghostsniper64 said and I totally agree it's highly unlikely any studio would pick this up and that's simply down to well is their going to be a huge fanbase for this anime? are they going to make any profit from it because that's what it essentially comes down to profit and money? I think as it is their isn't a lot of fans for this anime as compared to the top animes eg: attack on Titan, one piece , fairytale , death note etc is doesn't compare to the fanbase of Any of these animes mentioned.

Is saying that I would love to have a remake version and none of this fan service nonsense and I don't want a harem ending although that'll probably be the case
Feb 3, 2015 6:07 PM

Nov 2014
i want a season 3 personally, although i will admit a reboot would be cool however i rather have it go on with the story in the anime and adapt the manga as they go since they already did 2 seasons already.

i enjoyed this show quite a bit i have the manga on my plan to read list but it will be some time till i get around to it as i have not been reading anything lately since i been watching more.
No drop crew, Loyal husband, sadomasochist, H&E bully, AWC fan. Click sig for n00dz!
Sep 14, 2015 5:32 PM
Apr 2010
The problem with a capu 3 is that the anime can be considered an alternate version to the manga just like the original FMA and Brotherhood were to each other. Considering the manga has ended a reboot would be better if you want a story with a underlining plot. A capu 3 would be more for comedic purposes than for any true story though they could do that too. Overall I'd say a reboot would be better but a capu 3 can be done as well.
There is nothing which cant exist...
Oct 22, 2015 8:58 PM

Oct 2015
heinrich6745 said:
i want a season 3 personally, although i will admit a reboot would be cool however i rather have it go on with the story in the anime and adapt the manga as they go since they already did 2 seasons already.

i enjoyed this show quite a bit i have the manga on my plan to read list but it will be some time till i get around to it as i have not been reading anything lately since i been watching more.

Personally I really do think that we need a season 3, despite what everyone said about the anime, I enjoyed it. Also from what I heard is that the manga turned into all this fighting crap, so I am not to thrilled to read the manga . besides In my opinion reading the manga would ruin the anime for me.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Rosario + Vampire Capu 3 EXPLANATION

removed-user - May 3, 2016

6 by milanogates »»
Sep 10, 2018 6:22 AM

Sticky: » Member cards [OPEN] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

audacious1 - Mar 15, 2009

843 by removed-user »»
May 3, 2016 3:50 AM

» Will there be a manga season 3?

Bewb_Lord - May 13, 2014

2 by arnoldc64 »»
Aug 18, 2014 11:35 PM

» what monster would you be on rosario to vampire ( 1 2 )

Yukino21 - Feb 16, 2008

88 by TerrorH3ctor »»
Jun 28, 2014 11:55 PM

» Rosario+Vampire List Customization

RedDogSlay - Jun 2, 2014

0 by RedDogSlay »»
Jun 2, 2014 2:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.