Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (14) « First ... « 12 13 [14]
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Aug 30, 2018 1:34 PM

Sep 2, 2018 10:55 AM

hiji-buh

I usually don't play online/multiplayer games, but you can still add me if you want? :'3

Oct 5, 2018 1:29 AM

zferianz

feel free to talk to me & adding me... i've been playing Rainbow six Siege & Monster Hunter World.... recently

If there's really that many people in the world, then there had to be someone who wasn't ordinary. There had to be someone who was living an interesting life. There just had to be. Why wasn't I that person? -Suzumiya Haruhi

Oct 10, 2018 4:48 PM
I often play Street Fighter V and will most likely get SoulCalibur VI (if not on the release day, then in November-December).

If you'd like to team-up, please send me a message on MAL and we'll add each other. : )
Also I try to stay active on the activity feed with screenshots and things like that.

Oct 19, 2018 5:28 AM

LetsJustHope

Looking For General gamers who play anything 😊
To complete games on co-op or just play online.

Tell me you’re from MAL as well 👍

Jan 1, 6:30 PM
real_alomar

Jan 4, 12:48 PM
hey gonna try add as many people as i can here :>

mines: catgoesnyoom

feel free to add <o/

Jan 18, 6:30 PM
[maintenance]

I'm gonna gamify this since I kinda want to be found, but I also don't want random motherfuckers messaging me like Nigerian phishing scams.

If you can find my PSN ID with the aide of Google searching my name, FacelessVixen, and signify your alias on MAL for the very slim chance that I'll link the two together and remember who the fuck you actually are, then I might add you for Bloodborne co-op.

If not, Steam works and it's actually preferred.

Eh, fuck it. It's NexivsSelecaf.
Modified by NexivSelecaf, May 6, 8:24 AM

Jan 29, 10:34 AM

My username is the same as my MAL, always down fro some co-op in BB or DkS3. You can peep my profile and see my games too if you want :)

May 16, 11:10 PM
Otaku

PantsuSensei :D
I just got Monster Hunter World
I really enjoy Rainbow Six Siege
Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne are fun games to play :D I'm kinda bad at bloodborne,
Have 4-5 guys on DS3 tho

PantsuSensei

May 20, 1:38 PM

PSN ID: WhiteDragonAura

I don't play many multi games (Under Night is all I got) but I wouldn't mind adding some MAL pals to message back and forth with about anime, manga, movies, etc. during a little gaming downtime. I always enjoy meeting new people. Feel free to send a friend request with a quick note saying you're from MyAnimeList.

Currently playing FFXV on PS4 and Demon Gaze on Vita.

8 hours ago
Mine's carlos_orios_ 😄

Pages (14) « First ... « 12 13 [14]