Forum Settings
Forums
K-ON!
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 3, 2011 7:02 PM

May 2009
Yesterday (3rd December), the movie premiered in Japan. Taketatsu Ayana was the first of the 5 main seiyuus to post a blog post reacting to the film's release. Translated quite a bit of it (was intending to do only the first two sentences) so I thought I'd share it all. It's pretty moving especially in its native Japanese.

Here goes:-

I am a seiyuu nut. I nerd out pretty hard when it comes to Toyosaki Aki and Hikasa Youko. They seem to be such lovely people.

I'm translating Hikasa's blog which you can find here.

I just started a blog translating snippets or posts from random seiyuu blogs that I find interesting or moving. Seiyuu Blog Snippets
Dec 4, 2011 1:23 AM

Dec 2010
:'D So beautiful.
I feel so inhibited by the fact I need to wait for an english sub to see the movie.
Dec 4, 2011 3:33 AM

May 2009
Yeah it was, it moved me to near an itty bitty bit of tears when I was reading it.

I just started a blog for stuff like this thanks to this entry. Where I translate stuff from random seiyuu blogs and not focusing only one one. ^^ If it's no problem.. I hope I get visitors. Haha

Seiyuu Blog Snippets
I am a seiyuu nut. I nerd out pretty hard when it comes to Toyosaki Aki and Hikasa Youko. They seem to be such lovely people.

I just started a blog translating snippets or posts from random seiyuu blogs that I find interesting or moving. Seiyuu Blog Snippets
Dec 4, 2011 5:51 PM

Nov 2009
D'aww, she's so cute.
Dec 4, 2011 11:29 PM
Oct 2010
Avvenire said:
Yeah it was, it moved me to near an itty bitty bit of tears when I was reading it.

I just started a blog for stuff like this thanks to this entry. Where I translate stuff from random seiyuu blogs and not focusing only one one. ^^ If it's no problem.. I hope I get visitors. Haha

Seiyuu Blog Snippets

Nice Translation! Taketatsu Ayana <3

I was also inspired to revive my blog because of the K-ON Movie, and I linked to your site in the review I wrote ^^ http://omoshiroi.info/2011/12/05/k-on-movie-impressions-review-spoiler-free/

Good luck with your new blog!
Dec 5, 2011 1:21 AM

May 2009
blitzwing said:
Avvenire said:

Seiyuu Blog Snippets

Nice Translation! Taketatsu Ayana <3

I was also inspired to revive my blog because of the K-ON Movie, and I linked to your site in the review I wrote ^^ [url=http://omoshiroi.info/2011/12/05/k-on-movie-impressions-review-spoiler-free/]http://omoshiroi.info/2011/12/05/k-on-movie-impressions-review-spoiler-free/

Good luck with your new blog!

Thank you Blitzwing, I saw the link in my statistics page. Thank you. You're actually in Japan. You have no idea actually how envious I am of that. Haha. I got a few hits directed from your blog so thank you for that as well. Hits aren't all that important as I'm mostly doing this for fun but it sure feels nice. lol

Dec 6, 2011 1:13 AM

Jun 2010
very cute i agree i was moved just by this english version of it which probably doesn't sound as smooth as it would in the native language but i cant help but be confused by the fact that she's implying the k-on movie would be the last of k-on anime. seeing how the k-on manga moved on to college years and given the commercial success of anime, i'd assume that if kyoani had any interest in making money(i sure hope they do...), there's no frigging way it won't get animated.
Dec 6, 2011 3:24 AM

May 2009
@tittycakesXD She mentions that it might be, not necessarily that it is. Seiyuus don't get told anything until things start rolling. Such as the time Sanada Asami who played Sawako didn't even know about the movie until she watched the last episode like everyone else.

The latest chapter of the manga didn't get released in Manga Time Kirara like it should have, no clue why. Probably nothing big but one wonders. Compared to the original series in the first four volumes, the latest chapters, I personally feel, aren't as good. It's probably nothing serious, I hope.

@LLXIII (TT_TT)

Dec 6, 2011 2:46 PM

Dec 2009
Wow, the movie is already out... >o<"

I really liked that. Ayana-chan is so pretty cute! Now I so wanna see the movie~ as soon as possible! Whatever is the subtitles - if they use roman alphabet, Google Translate will be by my side, tchehehe! è_é

Thank ya, Avvenire for share it with us. Nice thing to read ^^b
Dec 6, 2011 2:57 PM
Jul 2018
Thank you for the translation!
Can't wait to see the movie...
Dec 8, 2011 9:53 PM

May 2009
@lorechi Yeah, the movie premiered to the public on the 3rd. Ayacchi really is cute with just about anything she does. lol. The subs will probably only be released in 5-6 months.

It was my pleasure to translate it. Thank Ayacchi for writing something moving enough that made me really want to translate it.

@Oveneise It was my pleasure! I can't wait either! Preordering the blu-ray the first chance I get.

Jul 26, 2012 6:21 AM

Jul 2011
Don't worry Taketatsu-san, the five of you will be forever the HTT characters. Forever and ever, until the end of time. Thank you for a wonderful memory. We love you all..

Jul 26, 2012 10:34 PM

Jun 2011
Friggen tearjerker, loved it T^T |-^-|

Jul 27, 2012 2:22 PM

Apr 2012
It means so much that someone is willing to translate and share these things. Thanks!
Earl-GreyJul 27, 2012 2:58 PM
Aug 19, 2021 11:54 AM

Apr 2020
fuck man, this is gonna make me cry

┌─❈❇❈─┐

└─❈❇❈─┘

More topics from this board

Poll: » K-On! Movie Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Balibuli - Jul 17, 2012

336 by Uncapott »»
Feb 28, 4:16 AM

Poll: » Best Girl

Dragevard - Sep 30, 2021

20 by waalex11 »»
Aug 10, 2023 3:14 PM

Poll: » Are there many musicians in the fan base?

Prime1984 - Jun 4, 2023

23 by 10q7ch »»
Jun 9, 2023 10:25 PM

» The Girls of Afternoon Tea Time are English Icons

raabyray - May 13, 2023

3 by kotosugu »»
May 13, 2023 12:57 PM

Poll: » Is this a movie you would watch in the cinema?

Zaqu - Aug 19, 2021

21 by Rinrinka »»
Nov 25, 2022 5:48 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.