Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 3, 2011 8:20 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Class rep. was told not to help out, and not letting them out... She's not feeling well, though.

More dance lesson, and Fear is harrasing Minorin girl for the breast prob.

The new doll... it was a prediction for what she would do? And she's doing still doing it!! And similar point? Inside the cello... is her weapon.

What? Minorin girl can change her hair color? and the new doll's gone.

Class rep. girl showed the guy what she's been hiding, using the weapon for that?

Kuroe is the next victim or enemy?? For receiving the bag with hair of dead inside?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 3, 2011 8:39 AM

Nov 2008
That dream Kirika had was disturbing as hell and painful to watch.

Fear and Kuroe trying to grope Konoha was priceless.

The hair, Kuroe is most likely the next enemy.

Dec 3, 2011 12:23 PM

May 2011
Holy shit! that Kirika scene was freaky as shit.

I only saw the raws so i don't know exactly what is said. I do think the drawback to Kirika using the Kurokawa Karen belt strap is that it eventually turns on it's user and crushes them like an anaconda snake. But because she has the Grimstorente's Love leather outfit, she gets resuscitated and healed after each session.

She seemed completely embarrassed to show Haruka this. Though Haruka being his goodhearted self seemed to smooth things over.

Though it was real freaky and painful to watch it really made the episode much more interesting. I can't wait for the subs.

Kuroe turning bad again. I'm not so sure. If anything I think the Bilbio family woman is behind this and manipulating Kuroe in some way.
Dec 3, 2011 12:28 PM

Jul 2010
Watching Kirika's fingers getting snapped back made me cringe a bit.
Dec 3, 2011 7:16 PM

Jul 2009
"Would you give me Kurokawa Karen?" was him saying "would you become mine?"
Kirika missed out on romance... BAM!
Dec 3, 2011 8:58 PM
Dec 2010
OMG I cannot like this episode better. Iinchou-san......
Dec 3, 2011 9:15 PM

Oct 2011
divinicide said:
what a freaky episode. its episode like these that has kept me watching. I agree with Cirris that the girl from "Families" maybe manipulating innocent people to do her murders. I think her weapon has some sort of mind control because Konoha suddenly went crazy.

That's Konoha's true self. she snaps sometimes when she is angry.
Dec 3, 2011 9:24 PM

Jun 2011
Konoha without glasses o_o
Scary and has blue hair...

Kirika... WTF, she has to go though that on regular bases?
I don't understand why she doesn't get it to Haruaki

The loli might be the criminal... What development =O
Dec 3, 2011 9:38 PM

Oct 2010
This episode was amazing in regards to Kirika and the tale of her cursed object’s curse. I take it more as a payment type but it really is just the curse of the object, This episode also made great progress in putting up a fight with Alice there. Fear/Konoha were great there. Finally the fan service of Konoha’s breast being mostly abused by Fear was fun. I know I should TT_TT but alas I am dry due to other animes.

About Kirika, right from the stat Kirika’s fan service in the spoiler
wa quite the surprise with those breasts and body with that cursed object, that ass and even where the zipper is? Although it looked more darkened thus censored. Seems ti was shown better. While I still mesmerize of the setting her room is presented in. I keep wondering WTF is that red thing here? I know it could be a representation of Shin but I don’t grasp it really. What I do get is that black ribbon acts like a snake here. The shadow clearly shows that. Nice white cat phone strap of Kirika. Right away I knew when Kirika was surprised here something was up in that last conversation with her partner. Furthermore I was wondering why Kirika was feeling sick here when her thing is supposed to heal her totally. Kirika was quite something with her faces in the spoiler
Super MOE time! I was surprised a little that Yachi does bring her all the way to her place and somehow Kirika still is looking down here. Her room is still shown really dark and especially with the set up here. Part of Shin’s work to show the dark twist that is to come soon. My favourite is the following,

Somehow paired with Kirika’s way of speaking here with her lips got it really horny as a situation. However the situation got totally bad and disgusting really. Despite the nice fan service in the spoiler
of Kirika to start it out nice it soon turned ugly with Kirika having drool drip and still that point being red is now blue? Why? More of my man Shin doing his things. I was so OMG at Kirika in the spoiler
it was so painful that half of it had to beautifully arranged with art by Shin Oonuma himself to make it look less grotesque.
This really surprised me of him. I never though he would go in this territory specifically. I don’t want to imagine WTF happens with the breasts. In thee end I liked seeing Kirika here and her breast fan service here. That last part of her in the bed in the spoiler
was splendid.

I really liked of Shin Oonuma is the following,

That is quite an amazing artistic display in the Christian department in regards to Alice. It looks really nice. As such Alice was a great fighting machine with that hammer of hers and tactics.

About Alice, Alice sipping tea was fun, considering the money she dished out to pay for it. Now I was really surprised by her speed here. I did not think she would run that fast. She even managed to avoid Fear’s wheel. The whole violin intro was fake since the OP2 shows her real weapon anyway. I still loved her poses of intro in the spoiler
she looked better than Peavy but less badass. Her block was nice but most of all it was her sudden raising the hammer in the air along with that Shin depiction of her here whom is amazing and the big explosion that I see a potential threat big time. I should know that the girl here by giving that bag with the cross symbol has something to do with Alice there.
  • The beginning in the spoiler
    was sure the Fear festival of abusing Konoha's breasts rather very aggressively. As in squeezing the m hard. Even Kuroe joins in. The depiction of one of the gropings here was well done.

• That is one hell of another blood gross depiction in the spoiler
    pretty wild IMO.

• Loved that other self of Konoha in the spoiler
    looks better and more wild.
So in thee end rainbow hair girl is part of the problems stemming from Alice and possibly this one here along with the one that gave the bag. Or are they all the same but in different disguises? Remains to be seen. Overall Kirika is to get pity from many. The shit she has to go through no one should forever due to a curse. No way.

BTW Image Stitches done in the spoiler
2 nice ones of Kuroe.

End card in the spoiler
is of Shiraho, which is nice.

Did some GIFs in the BLOG:
http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=625131
Some ecchi ones of Konoha/Kirika.
Yumekichi11Dec 3, 2011 9:43 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 3, 2011 9:49 PM
Sep 2009
Okay, this episode was definitely the best by a flipping mile since it was the only one that has made any lick of sense~

Now, let's get this analysis of mine out of the way...

Things that were cool: blue-haired Muramasa, the school nurse, and the entire bondage scene with the class prez and generic male protagonist #10,485.

I must admit that I don't really understand the class prez much at all, since it seems like she's always trying to convince the audience that she deserves a role in something pretentious like the Twilight movies or anything of that ilk, but I believe this episode did a little better in demonstrating her character--certainly better than every previous episode beforehand. Also, it feels like our villain is actually doing something, considering that she didn't even resemble anything remotely close to a villain in the last episode; though, I'm going to avoid mentioning that train-wreck-of-an-episode again as much as I possibly can from here on out.

Overall, as I stated above, this episode was certainly the best because I could actually tell what was going on: there was plot intrigue, there was character development, there were comedic elements--and all of these didn't feel completely mushed together into an amalgamation of suck this time.
BL2WDec 3, 2011 9:56 PM
Dec 3, 2011 10:11 PM

Jan 2011
gawh that Kirika part made me cringe i'm pretty weak when it comes to that kind of stuff and even if they didn't show it i still closed my eyes lol.
Dec 3, 2011 10:38 PM

Aug 2011
Okay..

Cell phone guys voice is the ex-class President of the show Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi?? Anyone agree?
Lovin' the bod on Kirika ^w^

Konoha can change forms when glasses are off? seems like a super kick ass evil form.

FINALLY FEAR GETS NEW WEAPONS, YES! I was sick of the 12th dimension drill or 8th dimension wheel thing stuff.

What Kirika showed was kind of much for me, all the snapping and crap. *Shiver* Doing that for your own amusement super M! Awesome BGM with the guitar when Haruaki and Kirika were talking (after he put her in the bed). Seems like Kirika likes him but Haruaki only likes her as a friend?

Kuroe the killer! or the innocent little hair cutter gal..
Dec 4, 2011 12:05 AM

Jul 2009
That was extremely... hot?
I was turned on and off during that Kirika scene. It was like OOOO... ooh... OOOO... ooh...
P.S.
A shame that UTW dropped it, fucken Hadena subs were... well, let's say it needs tweaking (or revamping).
Dec 4, 2011 12:20 AM

Oct 2011
Kurogashi said:
That was extremely... hot?
I was turned on and off during that Kirika scene. It was like OOOO... ooh... OOOO... ooh...
P.S.
A shame that UTW dropped it, fucken Hadena subs were... well, let's say it needs tweaking (or revamping).

they didn't drop it lol, they edited that post after awhile saying they were just kidding

まったく、小学生は最高だぜ!!
Dec 4, 2011 6:45 AM

Nov 2008
Cirris said:

Kuroe turning bad again. I'm not so sure. If anything I think the Bilbio family woman is behind this and manipulating Kuroe in some way.

That nun is pretty much manipulating poor Kuroe, it's been proven just from the OP, she's an enemy.

Dec 4, 2011 8:02 AM

Aug 2010
Jkunjp said:
Konoha can change forms when glasses are off? seems like a super kick ass evil form.

I was like who was that, but when she put the glasses on I said "ooohh i want more of that" :]

and this...
katsu044 said:
gawh that Kirika part made me cringe
Dec 4, 2011 1:22 PM

Sep 2009
not bad i loved kirika after all that bone breaking scene shes so cute especially when she hides under her covers :D shows a softer side of her instead of a uptight class rep
Dec 4, 2011 1:26 PM

Mar 2008
Uwaaa Kirika... crazy and painful...

Well Kuroe may have been recruited by this evil organization (forget the name -_-') and came back as a spy ... or Alice did something to her and now she controls her.

lol Fear hard boob grab^^

Dec 4, 2011 2:19 PM

Jun 2010
The alliance is made and broken in the same episode!!!!

The thing with Kirika surprised me. She doesn't get off on that, right? Or does she?

I didn't know Konoha has another personality. That's pretty sawesome.

Dec 4, 2011 5:03 PM

Oct 2010
13man18 said:
The thing with Kirika surprised me. She doesn't get off on that, right? Or does she?
At the rate the pain is, it would be better for her to enjoy it in a sexual way then be in pain and suffer. Sadly it's not the case, I have the impression she hates it more than anything in the world.

Dec 4, 2011 7:48 PM

Jul 2009
Wow...I feel sorry for Kirika...and her having her fingers broken.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2011 1:28 AM

Jan 2011
I watched Guilty Crown 8 b4 this and this was a lot better
Dec 5, 2011 2:03 AM
Dec 2011
This ep was quite surprising! I was beginning to bore of this series a little, and I had decided that if ep 10 was lame, then I would just download this series once season 1 was done. Luckily this one got me right back into it again so I'll keep watching it as it goes for now.

I like Kirika and I think she's a pretty cool (and hot) character! That was a pretty unique scene in her room!
Dec 5, 2011 2:48 AM

Jul 2009
Bah I hope Kuroe is innocent and that it's just that religious bitch that is trying to manipulate her into falling down to her old ways of killing people.

Would be the most plausible explanation as well since religion is the root of all evil (^.^)
Dec 5, 2011 3:34 AM

May 2010
So...the one & only nice side-character is an enemy...
Dec 5, 2011 8:07 AM
Jul 2018
Man I hope Kirika gets rid of the Kurokawa Karen somehow, that scene made me cringe a bit :/

I hope Kuroe isn't the enemy, nice side character in the series

Haruki and Kirika had their moment with him offering to get rid of the Kurokawa Karen, but she declined, as she put others before herself why :(

This series is 50/50 for me sometimes I like it other times i don't hmm :/ ah well its a series to complete now ive started it
Dec 5, 2011 8:40 PM
Jun 2008
hmm quite the hairy twist we got here indeed?

yet whole kirika & her "snake"/suit good gawd almighty now that messed & hurt a lot.

indeed also konoha glasses come off dang she gone wild.

overall got wonder what the hair going on here?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Dec 5, 2011 8:52 PM

Sep 2011
Wouldn't it be really sad if in episode 12, Fear lifts her curse but disappears forever? ):
Cause I watched this episode's Ending song and I thought she vanished into thin air after she gave that warming smile at the end! Dx
Dec 5, 2011 10:06 PM

Jul 2011
Decent. Left me wanting for what happens next.

Should probably feel bad for Kirika but can't really manage. She could pass on the weapon if it's causing her so much pain but chooses not to so too bad for her. Well, I do feel somewhat bad but she's still making herself suffer. If that's what she wants then whatever.
Dec 6, 2011 4:27 AM

Aug 2010
I think the thing the victims have in common is not the hair but the cross (as a necklace or seen otherwise on the cloths). And this Alice person wants to frame Kuroe for it.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Dec 6, 2011 9:51 AM

Jun 2011
Somehow, Konoha remembered me of Yukiko from 11eyes
Dec 6, 2011 11:04 AM
Nov 2010
That was a nice episode...
Dec 6, 2011 6:54 PM

May 2011
Holy masochist
Scene wrenched my guts ~.~
Dec 6, 2011 7:12 PM

Jul 2009
Things were much clearer after rewatching it with UTW's sub. It's not that Hadena's is awful, it's just bad. The translation itself is adequate but adequacy mixed in with bad grammar leads to a very conclusion show. At least now, I don't think Kuroe is the murderer, she probably is just coincidentally getting the hairs of the victims and is using them to absorb to fulfill her thirst for blood or something (similar to Kirika's snapping of her own body to surpress the lust).
Dec 7, 2011 4:22 AM

Nov 2008
Kirika's part was painful.
Good development, let's how it turns out.
Dec 7, 2011 11:03 AM

Jul 2010
This show just doesn't explain anything at all. Just another villains pops up like it nothing. There are so many loose ends that I really wonder how/if they will knot them together. I like how we saw a glimpse of Konoha's true form though.

That self torture scene with Kirika was pretty hard to watch. So she has two curses: one forces her to hurt someone and the other prevents her from dying, but she has to keep on the harness. Therefore she hurts herself so that she doesn't need to hurt someone else. I don't even know who that guy is that's blackmailing her though. What does that have to do with her curses?

Rainbow haired girl is dead too and now Kuroe is a suspect! T_T

Dec 7, 2011 11:14 AM

Jul 2011
Onyxthegreat said:
This show just doesn't explain anything at all. Just another villains pops up like it nothing. There are so many loose ends that I really wonder how/if they will knot them together. I like how we saw a glimpse of Konoha's true form though.

That self torture scene with Kirika was pretty hard to watch. So she has two curses: one forces her to hurt someone and the other prevents her from dying, but she has to keep on the harness. Therefore she hurts herself so that she doesn't need to hurt someone else. I don't even know who that guy is that's blackmailing her though. What does that have to do with her curses?

Wasn't the one blackmailing her the one guy from the organization she's in? Not sure why but my guess would be he doesn't want his organization to tangle with the current bad guy so he's having her not get involved.
Dec 7, 2011 1:14 PM

Oct 2010
Tanrim said:
Onyxthegreat said:

Wasn't the one blackmailing her the one guy from the organization she's in? Not sure why but my guess would be he doesn't want his organization to tangle with the current bad guy so he's having her not get involved.
Totally and the orders were from the higher ups.

As to why? We need more info on Alice's family and their involvement. I bet they are just another organization but bent on religion more than anything and using cursed tools as means to an end of those they deem sinners.

That's a crackpot assumption though.

Dec 7, 2011 2:28 PM

Sep 2008
I have the weirdest boner right now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2011 2:52 PM
Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
This episode was amazing in regards to Kirika and the tale of her cursed object’s curse. I take it more as a payment type but it really is just the curse of the object, This episode also made great progress in putting up a fight with Alice there. Fear/Konoha were great there. Finally the fan service of Konoha’s breast being mostly abused by Fear was fun. I know I should TT_TT but alas I am dry due to other animes.

About Kirika, right from the stat Kirika’s fan service in the spoiler
Dec 7, 2011 3:04 PM

May 2011
Konoha is much better with her glasses off, need more of that. Speaking about that, I want Fear to go crazy mode when she fights as well. >.>

Aww Kirika. <3
So she was suffering alone the entire time, glad she showed Haruaki that and lifted her burden.

Rofl Kuroe and Fear's Humble Breast Alliance trying to deflate Konoha. :O I can't believe some cute thing like Kuroe would actually be enemy, I won't believe it till I see some legit proof next episode.
Dec 7, 2011 5:52 PM

Jul 2011
Holy shit, did they decide to put in excessive ecchi to guarantee this selling...two more episodes... sigh.
Dec 7, 2011 11:26 PM
Jun 2009
I didn't really get the thing with Kirika.

So basically those tentacles of hers end up turning on her as a result of their usage, and she wears that suit in order to protect herself? But something regarding lust was mentioned, so does that mean that the tentacles attack whoever she has the hots for and that's why she attacks herself? I don't get it, it was confusing.
Dec 8, 2011 4:25 AM

Nov 2008
She made bondage look hot...just sayin
Dec 8, 2011 6:59 AM

May 2011
Metaler said:
I didn't really get the thing with Kirika.

So basically those tentacles of hers end up turning on her as a result of their usage, and she wears that suit in order to protect herself? But something regarding lust was mentioned, so does that mean that the tentacles attack whoever she has the hots for and that's why she attacks herself? I don't get it, it was confusing.

The tentacle is separate from her bondage outfit, the Grimstorante's love. It's a it's a curse tool/belt called Kurokawa Karen. The curse is that the tool desires to bind, hurt and kill people. It eventually will make the owner sick in order to coerce them to act on this compulsion. In order to feed the belt's desires, Kirika turns the belt loose on herself because her cursed leather bondage outfit regenerates her life. The tandem of the two cursed objects allows Kirika to be a potent and powerful fighter. The drawback however, is quite painful for her.

Seriously if that was me and if Haruaka offered to take that thing off my hands, I'd be all like "HERE!! TAKE IT!!! THANK YOU!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!" I mean who the hell would be willing to tolerate that thing mangling your body in the most excruciating painful ways known to man on a daily basis?
Dec 8, 2011 2:08 PM

Jan 2008
Not really much of a SM person but this episode was delicious.
Dec 8, 2011 8:52 PM

Sep 2011
Dammit I can't believe this is ending so soon... I really enjoyed this anime - for its characters, music, artwork/art style, and original storyline.

Definitely one of my favourites.
Dec 8, 2011 10:22 PM

Oct 2011
Some differences from light novel.

First, the anime omitted Fear's another weapon #14 "Cat's Paw". (claw type weapon)
In the beginning of arc, Fear found spider in the room.
She striked with #14, "cat's paw" then spider escaped.
Fear found big spider(Kuroe) on the ceiling. Tickling scene started.

When Konoha and Haruaki was coming home from shopping, they found strange woman on their wall (like laundry on clothline)
The strange woman was taking picture inside (while commenting on the tickling event)
When Konoha asked who she is, she said she was taking pictures for some reason then ran away.

Kuroe said she had 2 reasons for coming back from travel.
1 bad news and 1 good news.
Konoha asked good news first, Kuroe said she would say bad one first and pointed outside.
Alice was in the yard. (in anime, this was her first appearence)
Alice actually took out her contrabass from case there. then escaped. (in anime, weird light just came out from the case)
After Alice was gone, Kuroe said the second reason. She ran out of money. That's why she needed to reopen her shop.

Just like Konoha, Kuroe lives in outer house of Yachi household.
But, about 2 weeks per month, Kuroe stays in her shop (she sleeps on 2nd floor of store).

When Alice's contrabass was destroyed and her weapon was revealed, broken contrabass piece cut her hand.
Later, Haruaki(and friends) found her hand was healed... and it added more suspicion on kuroe...
(in anime, whole hurt/heal fact was omitted)

When Fear saw Kuroe in the shop, Kuroe absorbed pieces of hair through her hand and said 'delicious'.
(delicious part was omitted in anime)

Kirika is sister of research-organization's founder Yamimagari Pakuaki.
She is a VIP. They don't want her to involve with the "family"

Yumekichi11 said:
We need more info on Alice's family and their involvement. I bet they are just another organization but bent on religion more than anything and using cursed tools as means to an end of those they deem sinners.

That's a crackpot assumption though.
Alice and everyone in "family" were saved by cursed tools.
All they want is living in peace with cursed tool together.

Here is some information about Alice's past (first part. the good memories).

Second part of Alice's past has too much spoiler for the next episode.
Dec 9, 2011 7:28 PM

Oct 2010
divinicide said:
Thanks for the insight Noname00. Hopefully Silverlink could handle Alice's story without making it feel so rushed. So far I felt all the antagonist's life story were so rushed that I had a hard time trying to care enough about them. I do wish someone could translate the light novels because this series does intrigue me.
At worst in regards to Alice they can put in flashback format all of it during season 2. IMO it would be fine should it be not in this season.

Dec 12, 2011 7:51 AM

Sep 2010
It was clear to me from the beginning, when I saw the picture of the girl at the mobile phone, that what the victims have in common is that they have been Kuroe's shop.
Kirika's thing was a bit weird. What I don't get though is that she starts about getting blackmailed and she suddenly starts that weird ritual, that doesn't have to do anything with it right?
She just wants to keep that curse because she's probably a masochist too, just kidding.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » C³ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 17, 2011

122 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 1, 12:23 PM

Poll: » C³ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 10, 2011

53 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 1, 10:40 AM

Poll: » C³ Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 12, 2011

66 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 31, 8:56 PM

Poll: » C³ Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 29, 2011

93 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 31, 7:09 PM

Poll: » C³ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 22, 2011

90 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 31, 6:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.