Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 12, 2011 11:34 AM

May 2011
Ovindel said:
It was clear to me from the beginning, when I saw the picture of the girl at the mobile phone, that what the victims have in common is that they have been Kuroe's shop.
Kirika's thing was a bit weird. What I don't get though is that she starts about getting blackmailed and she suddenly starts that weird ritual, that doesn't have to do anything with it right?
She just wants to keep that curse because she's probably a masochist too, just kidding.

Hiruma, the guy blackmailing Kirika, threatened to tell Kirika's prince charming, that would be Haruaka Yachi, what she does to herself, which is quite embarrassing to say the least. Hiruma was banking that the prideful private Kirika wouldn't want to expose herself to Yachi and risk losing her friendship( possible relationship) with him and thus she would stay out of the "family" situation.

The scene was her finally letting Yachi see what she goes through because she has faith in him and it would free her from the anxiety of being exposed so she would be able to help Fear and Haruaka fight Alice and the "Family".

Also, She didn't have much of a choice because the compulsion that KaraKawa Karen curse was placing on her was becoming unbearable. Yachi wasn't going to leave her there half dead and run off. He knew something was wrong. She pretty much had to show him at that point.
CirrisDec 12, 2011 11:44 AM
Dec 13, 2011 8:16 AM

Sep 2010
@Cirris
So I just didn't think enough about it, maybe it was because my attention span was too short at the moment I was watching it. This anime really goes deeper into the story than I presumed before. Thanks for the explanation btw!
Dec 16, 2011 12:25 PM

Feb 2011
so masochism
Dec 26, 2011 4:02 PM

Nov 2007
that bondage scene was really c re epy.

oh and seemed obvious the loli was behind it. damn evil lolis.
Dec 27, 2011 8:06 AM

Apr 2009
Hmm, an unexpected twist with the suspect. That was a painful scene with the class president.

Kirika! ;_;

Cirris said:
The tentacle is separate from her bondage outfit, the Grimstorante's love. It's a it's a curse tool/belt called Kurokawa Karen. The curse is that the tool desires to bind, hurt and kill people. It eventually will make the owner sick in order to coerce them to act on this compulsion. In order to feed the belt's desires, Kirika turns the belt loose on herself because her cursed leather bondage outfit regenerates her life. The tandem of the two cursed objects allows Kirika to be a potent and powerful fighter. The drawback however, is quite painful for her.

Very informative. Maybe she should have given it to him after all...

The bigger problem now is that there still isn't a way for her to take off that outfit without it killing her.
Being the team's meat shield isn't exactly the most comfortable role...
Dec 29, 2011 12:06 AM

Sep 2011
Loved this episode, too bad its almost over... :(
Apr 3, 2012 2:16 AM

Oct 2011
I got c3 Blu-ray vol.4 Limited Edition on Apr/2 by FedEx.

I use PS3 as BD player

C3 Blu-ray collection so far

Blu-ray main menu
(I can watch 1080p on TV, but 480i is the best resolution my cheap capture card can get)

here are differences from Blu-ray version.
click images for bigger size.

Jan 31, 2013 8:14 AM

Jan 2012
Oh my God, that bone breaking...It was damn crazy.

Jun 23, 2013 4:49 PM

May 2012
Bondage... well that's something you don't see everyday in anime. Well the story develops quite nicely so lets see what happens next and to those victims!
Oct 20, 2014 2:27 PM
Oct 2014
Right, so as I just completed the series yesterday, here's my opinion on the episode: (SPOILER ALERT!)

I think it's safe to say that the highlight of this episode is the scene with Kirika and Yachi. In fact this episode is all about her isn't it? So at the end of that 'ritual', when Yachi offered to take Kurokawa Karen from Kirika, as he is 'resistant' to curses, Kirika declined the offer. She had a pretty valid reason though, and that is because she didn't want to become an 'immortal burden', as Kurokawa Karen is essentially her main weapon and Grimstorante's Love (hopefully I got the name right...) is kinda like a defence mechanism which prevents any physical injury, but condemns the wearer to having to wear the thing forever.

Without Kurokawa Karen, how would Kirika fight? That's the point I was trying to make :)
Nov 5, 2016 8:26 PM

Mar 2015
Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge!

2.8/5
Apr 17, 2021 8:52 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh damn that Kirika scene was so weird and painful to watch for her, poor girl.
So Kuroe might be affiliated to all these murders, interesting.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » C³ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 17, 2011

122 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 1, 12:23 PM

Poll: » C³ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 10, 2011

53 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 1, 10:40 AM

Poll: » C³ Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 12, 2011

66 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 31, 8:56 PM

Poll: » C³ Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 29, 2011

93 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 31, 7:09 PM

Poll: » C³ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 22, 2011

90 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 31, 6:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.