Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (8) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Post New Reply
Poll: Fate/Zero Episode 10 Discussion


Feb 29, 2020 6:38 PM
🔥 Boy on Fire

Offline
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 797
Everyone in the comments is really into this Rin character for some reason? (I'm guessing she's in the series that I haven't watched yet...?) Tbh, I'm not sure why I'm really supposed to care about any of this plot line? Felt like a total random/pointless detour. Go back to the main story, it was just getting good!

Also, no Lancer so that's strike two.

On a positive note - I hate that red-haired fucker so it was fun to see him getting beaten by a little girl. Still really enjoying this series so far.

🔥 🔥 🔥 . 阿良々木 暦, 傷 物 語 . 🔥 🔥 🔥
Build a man a fire and you'll warm him for a night.
Set a man on fire and you'll warm him for
the rest of his life...
- H O R R I D H E N D Y -
 
 
Jun 1, 2020 7:03 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 713
I like this ep actually. I forgot there's Rin ep in Fate/Zero. Rin Tohsaka is stubornish and that heroic since she was so little. lol
Also nerdish and kinda Emma Watsonish.
And when Fate/UWB,

Rin >>> Saber




"Self respect is the greatest gift we can give to our self"




 
Jun 20, 2020 2:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 407
I wonder why did Toosaka give his 2nd daughter to Zouken? It makes no sense.

"Things are more complicated than it looks."
 
Jun 20, 2020 3:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 37
Rin is total badass. i wish i could see more about her...


i think you should watch UBW
 
Jun 20, 2020 11:50 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 418
Something I found weird in this episode was how overpowered Rin was in this episode, though still enjoyed it.
Accelxration said:
I wonder why did Toosaka give his 2nd daughter to Zouken? It makes no sense.
It’s part of something mages do apparently especially to maintain the 3 main families, (Tohsakas, Einzeberns, and Matous), the problem is only the Tohsakas still practice that tradition.
 
Jun 25, 2020 1:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 121
I don't care if this episode was "unnecessary" or "filler". It was important to watch to see the depth of Rin Tohsaka, plus she's just amazing, how could you not want to watch an episode evolving around her?
 
 
Jun 25, 2020 1:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 121
_h3Jash said:
Something I found weird in this episode was how overpowered Rin was in this episode, though still enjoyed it.
Accelxration said:
I wonder why did Toosaka give his 2nd daughter to Zouken? It makes no sense.
It’s part of something mages do apparently especially to maintain the 3 main families, (Tohsakas, Einzeberns, and Matous), the problem is only the Tohsakas still practice that tradition.

She wasn't overpowered, she is a mage. Yeah she was a child, but she was visually struggling and throughout the episode, you could see her working on her magic. She worked for that power, it wasn't just handed to her.
 
Jun 25, 2020 6:07 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 418
Flamie_x said:
She wasn't overpowered, she is a mage. Yeah she was a child, but she was visually struggling and throughout the episode, you could see her working on her magic. She worked for that power, it wasn't just handed to her.
I highly doubt that she could be stronger than Ryuunosuke and win; while in the exact same episode lose to the weakest master in this show, (Kariya), and get scared like crazy.
 
Jun 26, 2020 12:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 121
_h3Jash said:
Flamie_x said:
She wasn't overpowered, she is a mage. Yeah she was a child, but she was visually struggling and throughout the episode, you could see her working on her magic. She worked for that power, it wasn't just handed to her.
I highly doubt that she could be stronger than Ryuunosuke and win; while in the exact same episode lose to the weakest master in this show, (Kariya), and get scared like crazy.

The only thing she was capable of doing was destroying the wrist band and running away with the other kids. It's not like she whooped some serious ass and destroyed him.
 
Sep 5, 2020 9:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2020
Posts: 25
In my opinion, for a filler it was well made. Seeing Kariya is always heartbreaking, he suffers so much just for Sakura. So far this show is really good, I'm excited to see how the climax of this season will look like.
 
Dec 11, 2020 7:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 82
Kariya is a man, a good character. Unfortunately he seems to not the type who will win the war....

Is good to see loli Rin in action :p
I want to have girlfriend like Perucia
 
Dec 15, 2020 8:22 AM

Online
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 289
I watched FSN 2006 first so its nice to have a Rin episode.
 
Pages (8) « First ... « 7 8 [9]