Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fate/Zero Episode 10 Discussion

Mar 21, 2017 2:54 PM
Rin is so cute. She's going to be a great mage one day since she saved all those kids at her age. I know she's grown up in the Fate/stay night series and I wonder what she'll be like.

Apr 13, 2018 7:57 PM

Rin's adventure. Best episode by far. Rin has saved much more people than shirou ever will.

May 2, 2018 9:50 AM

Filler episode.

I hope Tokiomi Tohsaka dies and Berserker wins. And fuck Aoi. Uniting Sakura chan is better than anything the others can do. I hate Aoi and Tokiomi for selling their daughter. FUCK THEM.

Animation and OST are good for this episode. But Rin being the hero was so wasteful. Nothing happened and looks like we have 3 episodes for 6 of them to die(including assassin).

If nothing is resolved by the final episode, I ain't gonna watch the second season.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

May 9, 2018 1:58 PM

That was a complete filler. Yaaawn.

May 17, 2018 12:26 AM

I really liked this episode. I'm just surprised they took an episode to do a filler story with so much remaining to be resolved in the last few episodes.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 3, 2018 11:05 AM

This episode is making me think of elevating Rin from 2nd best girl to best girl.

Dec 19, 2018 10:21 PM

This episode made me feel that UBW is the true sequel. It kinda emphasizes that the Matou side of the story is unnecessary and not as important. They are the consistent supporting characters of the series. It also gave us a glimpse of how important Rin's character will be later on.
Recommend me an anime

Dec 22, 2018 6:18 AM

renzbiohazard said:
This episode made me feel that UBW is the true sequel. It kinda emphasizes that the Matou side of the story is unnecessary and not as important. They are the consistent supporting characters of the series. It also gave us a glimpse of how important Rin's character will be later on.

lol no, UBW only makes up 1/3 of FSN

maybe you should say that after you've read Heaven's feel route, another full route that is just as long as UBW, explores more lore and answers questions that were never answered in the previous two routes, and ties up with FZ far more than UBW. HF is actually memed to be the "true sequel" to FZ, even though no single FSN route can act as a sequel on it's own

you are making a statement on something that you never fully watched nor read

Jan 23, 6:48 AM

My favorite episode so far, and its a filler! Rin was so cute and awesome, but makes me wonder what would have happened if she failed and wasn't a mage ... she experienced some pretty dark stuff for a kid.

Apr 4, 8:47 AM
such a waste of time

Apr 19, 6:08 AM
The only reason I enjoyed some parts of this episode was that I was expecting Rin to be captured by Caster, thus forcing Tokiomi to go after Caster with all he has, and just imagining how that would change the whole war kept me excited for the whole time.

Well I was disappointed... I'm not blaming this on the episode though, it's just me expecting a different turn of events.

All in all, if I had skipped this episode I probably wouldn't have lost much, though the scene with Kariya talking to Aoi was good.
Modified by Kendots, Apr 19, 7:20 AM

May 2, 3:17 AM

smoll Rin episode, nicu
she is so cute when she isnt a brat. Smug loli for the win.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.

Jun 12, 9:40 AM

Got no idea why Kariya assault Rin and decided to put her on some place.

Kariya got a strong Berserker, I wonder why he didn't just order Berserker to kill Zouken. That's prolly the faster route than obtaining the Holy Grail.

If 1 = 2, then everything is good.

Jun 12, 12:31 PM

mostly a shitty filler episode focused on worst FSN girl.
Kish0 said:

he didn't assault her, he protected her from the tentacle monster and she passed out, maybe more in reaction to his face rather than the bugs

he placed her in that park so her mother can find her
Kish0 said:
Kariya got a strong Berserker, I wonder why he didn't just order Berserker to kill Zouken.

1. killing zouken isn't that simple
2. zouken's worms are inside kariya's body, he could probably end kariya's life at any moment if he felt like it

Jun 12, 7:42 PM

Shayon said:
mostly a shitty filler episode focused on worst FSN girl.
Kish0 said:

he didn't assault her, he protected her from the tentacle monster and she passed out, maybe more in reaction to his face rather than the bugs

he placed her in that park so her mother can find her
Kish0 said:
Kariya got a strong Berserker, I wonder why he didn't just order Berserker to kill Zouken.

1. killing zouken isn't that simple
2. zouken's worms are inside kariya's body, he could probably end kariya's life at any moment if he felt like it

Hmmm that makes sense, thx for clearing things up. Guess they should've explain more about the worm.
If 1 = 2, then everything is good.

Jun 27, 5:38 PM

This was cute to watch, Rin is just too adorable!!

Aug 5, 9:40 AM

Little Rin such a cute badass and lol that ahegao
Being Kariya is suffering, felt bad for the guy.

Sep 26, 10:10 AM
Rin is total badass. i wish i could see more about her...

Oct 1, 5:55 PM

i seriously hate Rin putting herself in danger over and over again and and just because she's one of the important characters she get that thick plot armor and doesn't die like all the other poor kids and thus she can be as careless as she want and she'd still live on. When i saw her destroy that bracelet with sheer willpower?? when she could barely produce an ice crystal sculpture before i honestly was fucking done with her bullshit. it's just unfair to the other kids that she doesn't have to pay for being so careless and sticking her nose where it doesn't belong.

aside from that, i like how the moral of this episode is "reading books can get you killed" lol

guyklc said:
I actually did think that this was a filler, but it was an enjoyable one, nonetheless. It's probably because I really disliked Rin after Heavens' Feel, but thanks to this episode, I started to like her again.

im the exact opposite. i don't even watch heavens' feel and i already dont like her
Modified by ttcchen, Oct 1, 5:58 PM

Pages (8) « First ... « 7 8 [9]