Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 9 Discussion

Dec 4, 2011 5:47 PM

I want a sword that awesome and loyal for my own! =OOO

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika

Dec 4, 2011 7:47 PM

That lion dude is not half bad... My god he brought the golem dude to his knees...

Shana going insane and stab the rinne to oblivion...

Why do Fecor have to die T_T

Bal-masque look like the good guy this season for some reason... They're getting destroyed left and right.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Dec 5, 2011 12:02 AM
AirStyles said:
That lion dude is not half bad... My god he brought the golem dude to his knees...

Shana going insane and stab the rinne to oblivion...

Why do Fecor have to die T_T

Bal-masque look like the good guy this season for some reason... They're getting destroyed left and right.
this was just the weak tomogarras the strong rines will come later

Dec 5, 2011 1:13 PM

Shanablaze said:

Yep tho I don't understand the difference between a Tomogarras and a Rinne.

Rinne - Created beings by Tomogaras, they rely on their masters for energy and are mostly used as pawns and servants. For example, the maids that were taking care of Shana.

Guze no Tomogara - Denizens of the world of Guze, they are the beings that eat people's existence in order to maintain their forms in our world. Technically speaking every non human and flame haze character in the series falls under this category.

Guze no Ou (Lord of Guze) - They are Tomogaras with very large and powerful existences, most of the strongest denizens in the show falll under this category like the Trinity of Bal Masque, Sabrac, Friagne, in other words most of the "bosses" in the series.

And then of course we have the Gods of Guze like the Snake (Yuji) and Alastor (Shana).

Dec 5, 2011 2:51 PM

Oh yeah Shana's got her sword and power left! Can't wait to see her own some noobs. Watching her go crazy and her determination was great. Tenmoku Ikko is such a badass, owned Fecor and his ultimate defense like nuthing. Haha Fecor and all those Rinnes shat bricks when they saw him.

Rebecca and Khamsin are beasting out. Things are gunna get even more exciting with Sophie and the others coming.

Dec 5, 2011 10:04 PM
ZeroZx said:
Haha Fecor and all those Rinnes shat bricks when they saw him.
Yeah... they fear Tenmoku Ikko more than the current "enpatsu shakugan no uchite"; kinda sad really. I wonder if the absorbed tomogara power was given to her. She did say "I need power"(subbed) earlier. I thought nietono no shana was an ordinary sword but someone here mentioned that it's a hougu that cuts through anything? maybe? It cut through Fecor's supposedly impenetrable Magnesia easily enough. (Too bad Shana didn't do that in season 2.) Would it destroy the trinity's hougu easily too? (But it had no effect on Blutsauger in ep4.) If Shana could summon Tenmoku Ikko again could he could win the war single-handed? I guess that's too easy.

Dec 6, 2011 1:16 AM

The scenes with Shana were definitely the highlights of this episode. The ones that really stood out were her going psycho and when she regained her powers.

So quoting an already used line here, SHANA'S BACK!!!! lol.

Dec 6, 2011 10:06 AM

This was an awesome episode! Finally, Shana's back!

...Yuji's going to exit from the portal during the middle of this and curb-stomp everyone... isn't he...

Dec 6, 2011 1:18 PM

Wooo Tenmoku Ikko... this is just too awesome...

All right. Shana back and now she will kick some ass, and now Margery needs to wake up and join the fight...
Also I look forward for some Wilhelmina fight.

Dec 7, 2011 12:40 AM
Zfish9 said:
This was an awesome episode! Finally, Shana's back!

...Yuji's going to exit from the portal during the middle of this and curb-stomp everyone... isn't he...
yes he will in few episodes but it will take time

Dec 7, 2011 3:13 AM

Finally, SnS 3 is delivering. I was thoroughly enjoying this episode.

Some of the abilities of the different people are a bit too ridiculous though.

Dec 9, 2011 5:01 AM

Yeah, Shana finally starts to rock, a little bit of bad guy slaughtering and everyone is pleased XD
Fecor is finally dead, never liked a single hair of him

credits for Tenmoku

Dec 17, 2011 8:04 PM
Very good episode, probably the best one so far.

This is finally getting interesting.

Dec 17, 2011 11:40 PM

I had serious Kill Bill vibes when Shana was trying to get herself to move.

Dec 22, 2011 1:42 AM

Clearly, the defenders of Seirei-den have lost the battle. Great work by the Flame Haze on the other side, their operation is succeeding very well. Now they only have to meet up with Shana and either continue the destruction of Seirei-den or regroup and plan a counterattack to turn the tide of war. Oh, and Tenmoku Ikko returns, how nostalgic (and kickass).
Modified by SayakaMagica, Dec 22, 2011 2:18 AM

Dec 30, 2011 5:11 AM

Is it just me or when Shana turns into her kickass hair the Katekyo Hitman Reborn OST - Kakugo just rings up in the head.
Don't walk with a crowd. You will be bitten to death.

Jan 4, 2012 10:08 PM

I feel like I'm watching a well animated, fan-made doujin. This series is wildly different from the first two series's. The war pieces are so boring; I can't relate to them in any way because they're so sudden and undeveloped. If Shakugan No Shana began like this, and developed these pieces in the first 2 series's, that would be one thing, but to suddenly go from slice of life/romance to a shounen/war-monger/tactician genre... This is kind of ridiculous.
Modified by lucjan, Jan 5, 2012 8:32 PM

Apr 24, 2012 3:20 PM
So, only 2 buddies interference was enough to pretty much ruin enemy HQ, what were they afraid of in the first place?
Somewhat it feels like those who are supposed to be good guys are the bad guys and vice versa.

Sent with Mal Updater
Modified by greenmarty, Apr 24, 2012 4:11 PM
BTW: Do I miss any worthwhile anime-romance from guy's point of view in MAL? Let me know without hesitation :)

May 10, 2012 11:41 AM

I can't believe a single sword (without a owner) was strong enough to tear the place down and get rid of Magnesia's defense in one surprising stroke.

I don't remember seeing this Ikko guy at all. Ah well.

May 10, 2012 12:21 PM

Tachii said:
I can't believe a single sword (without a owner) was strong enough to tear the place down and get rid of Magnesia's defense in one surprising stroke.

He was in season 1 ep.14-16.
In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

May 10, 2012 2:55 PM

Yep. My memory continues to suck.

Jun 17, 2012 12:21 PM

Oh now i get it. This tendou kyo i was kind of confused bout it. So basically this guy called the "pavilion of pithy" created both the tendou kyo and the Seriden and they once used to be together, so i guess the plan is for wilhelmina to ressurect the Tendou Kyo, to form a passage to the Serei den if im not mistaken. So she can rescue shana. It is kind of hard to get all this information beacuse this seasons feels as though its just jaming all the info into your mind at once. Pluss thier is so many new characters and names, and its hard to follow. THis is one season i may have to watch again after finishing it to see if i pick up on any other clues. Kind of like its rushed a bit, or they had to create the 3rd season covering the rest of the novels, simular to how inuyasha final act was constructed of only 26 episodes but had to cover the rest of the manga.

It is a little to fast paced for my taste, but i am still enjoying it none the less.

On another note, the rest of the episode was amazing. SHana's detimination is so strong. Even though she is so weak because of that stupid bracelet. I couldn't help my self but root for her the whole way, GO SHANA!! You can DO IT!! FInally her sword comes to her and breaks her free and the "Flame red hot eye hunter SHANA" is finally BACK!!

ITs bout time, i hated seeing shana in that state of such weakness, now its revenge time.

Jun 17, 2012 12:25 PM

game8910 said:
Shanablaze said:

Yep tho I don't understand the difference between a Tomogarras and a Rinne.

Rinne - Created beings by Tomogaras, they rely on their masters for energy and are mostly used as pawns and servants. For example, the maids that were taking care of Shana.

Guze no Tomogara - Denizens of the world of Guze, they are the beings that eat people's existence in order to maintain their forms in our world. Technically speaking every non human and flame haze character in the series falls under this category.

Guze no Ou (Lord of Guze) - They are Tomogaras with very large and powerful existences, most of the strongest denizens in the show falll under this category like the Trinity of Bal Masque, Sabrac, Friagne, in other words most of the "bosses" in the series.

And then of course we have the Gods of Guze like the Snake (Yuji) and Alastor (Shana).

I see thanks for that information.

I wonder how the flame haze are ranked though.

Aug 13, 2012 12:43 PM

Yes! Shana is back!!

And now the Serei Den is relatively defenceless.
"We're nothing more than fools and whores with sad highs"

Nov 7, 2012 6:47 PM

That episode was ridiculously awesome.
Jiji's rocket punch, Shana that struggles to even move/kill a dying rinne, and then deliverance with Tenmoku Ikko... lots of great moments...

Dec 6, 2013 5:49 AM
The story is getting better and better! But I think Fecor's death was a bit of a cop-out tbh I mean they hype up how Magnesia is the most impenetrable defence and the mystes just slices through it like butter.

Anyway, glad to see Shana back in action but that scene with the rinne-maid was disturbing! Shana in desperation mode is a scary sight to see!

Apr 6, 2014 9:46 AM

Shana is back mothafucka. I didn't remembered at all that the giant warrior was affiliated to Nietono no Shana. That was so cool to see him destroy all his enemies like if they were made of butter.

That lion gave them some trouble, but in the end, you can beat a giant mecha rock thingy and an explosion addict girl :P

I guess will soon meet Wilhermina on her way. Also, I didn't expected the nun to target the Seireiden.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie

May 5, 2014 4:55 PM

shana is too OP.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱

Jun 14, 2014 2:56 PM

Now some asses will be kicked

Sep 1, 2014 8:08 AM

Yet you appeared again Tenmoku...
And its worth it

Oct 23, 2014 9:35 PM

Red days are coming. No pun intended.

Nov 28, 2014 11:25 PM
I don't really understand, is this following the novel?

Wasn't Tenmoku Ikko a Mystes, how did he suddenly turn into the sword?

not only that he was somehow able to pick the exact path that would lead him to fecor

Jun 14, 2017 6:43 AM

Hell yeah, Shana is back.

Nice that we got an explanation about how the Flame Hazes were able to invade the place.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Sep 28, 2017 4:58 AM

Tachii said:

i remember Shana had to beat him to earn hes loyalty like the dragon in (Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou) https://myanimelist.net/anime/7088/Ichiban_Ushiro_no_Daimaou?q=demon Sai had same thing with the dragon

Mar 29, 4:48 PM

Hmpf.. what an asspull. So she was literally saved by deus ex machina invented for this very episode? Like, come on!

Still the parts with Shana were at least enjoyable a bit, the rest of the episode was just horrible continuation of monster fights noone was interested in. Feels like totally different anime with those constant power-fights now. At least they had the nice idea how to get in but that fact alone is hardly redeeming by now.

I want the rest of the cast back, I want to watch characters I care about not this horrible mess.

Mar 29, 5:30 PM
Nana Deviluke❤️

Mich666 said:
Hmpf.. what an asspull. So she was literally saved by deus ex machina invented for this very episode? Like, come on!
I find it funny you say its an asspull and deus ex machina when its stated in season I that Tenmoku's existence is apart of Nietono no Shana
He is that sword so you can hardly call it an asspull at all when the whole episode has several camera shots of the sword along with it emitting an aura too along with it making sense from how the laws of the world work

Pages (2) « 1 [2]