Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Jan 3, 2012 3:38 PM

Hello all.

I'm a regular poster on the MAL forums, apart from the obvious hobby, I play badminton. I also enjoy sleeping. I am a University Student at the University of Durham, studying physics, it's going well. I drink tea frequently, mostly Earl Grey or Darjeeling, which is of course down to my Nationality.

I've been a member a while already and have contributed slightly, but didn't bother with this before. If you go on the MAL forums at all you might already know me.

Jan 7, 2012 8:28 PM

Wazzup! lol, presenting yours truly Jjredster, im a newcomer to the group, not necessarily new to the Site as a whole but i don't have alot of posting experience under my belt in terms of this site. But that doesn't matter time can change that.

Glad to meet you all
"Even if the morrow is barren of promise.. nothing shall forestall my return."
nothing shall forestall my return."

Jan 7, 2012 8:54 PM
Hi there I am AbunaiAkuma, I'm new to this group and would love to make some friends with similar interest in anime, manga and video games that is a hot topic too. I'm studying Japanese to go to Japan one day so If anyone is studying Japanese to and want a study buddy I'll be happy to join you.

Likes: Anime, Manga, Video games, drawing, Donuts, Jpop, Kpop, Vocaloid, being random, random people, studying Japanese.

Dislikes: get to know me for that.
ありがとございます! (^_^;)これ は楽しいです。
Modified by AbunaiAkuma, Jan 10, 2012 2:05 AM

Jan 8, 2012 9:34 AM

Hey. I've been around the website for pretty long, and I used to be a regular, until...

Pretty much.

Jan 10, 2012 10:59 PM

Hey, guys! My (nick)name is Thrina. I'm 18 years old and majoring in animation.
I've grown up with anime/manga pretty much my whole life, but some of my other interests include art, japanese/korean films and the occasional drama, films in general, k-pop, and some reading. I enjoy some basketball too. My favorite person within the anime/manga industry would probably be Inoue Takehiko. I'm picky over the anime I watch and manga I read but I try not to be too critical and enjoy as much as I can. I wish a lot of things but I try to make the most of what I've been given.

Anyway, thanks for the invite and I'll participate as much as I can!

Jan 10, 2012 11:07 PM

Hello, I'm Rayyy. I'm new to this club and would like to say thanks for inviting me into this club. I am a regular at MAL: updating my list, looking for more anime to watch, posting on forums, and looking for manga to read.

Likes: anime, manga, Jpop, some Kpop, Alternative Music, studying Japanese (haven't been at it for awhile now =[ ), and guitar.

ありがとうございます。どうぞよろしくお願いします。

Jan 11, 2012 12:03 AM

What's up guys! I'm new to the forums... So I hope we all get along! Visit my profile. New friends are welcome.

Jan 11, 2012 12:07 AM

Great intro's guys, welcome to the club! Look forward to your visits <3

Jan 11, 2012 9:33 AM

Hey guys !

<- New to the Club
<- Not really New on MaL but, recently more 'active' lol

<- Prefer Anime to Manga and also always looking for something Awesome to Watch feel free to recommend me something you found good!
<- Into Visual Novel also ;) Currently playing/reading (somehow the use of the word playing doesn't fit Visual Novel lol) Fate/Stay Night.
<- I am not a Saber Fan...
<- I am not a Shirou Fan either (Fuck, No)

I have nothing else to say for now...
Thank you for invitation to the Club and Happy to join you !

Jan 12, 2012 4:38 AM

Hajimemashite はじめまして

I am Nagisa_123, nice to meet you.

I have been active in MAL and One Divine since about November I would say. You can find me in the One Divine chat room. People ask me about my screen name Nagisa_123. Yes, Nagisa is a character from Clannad but remember also that Nagisa can also mean " beach ", " waterfront " and can be a name used for both men and women.

I should have probably done my introduction earlier, but oh well. Yes, I have grey hair and in real life I look like Gintoki Sakata from the anime Gintama. I live in Eastern Time Zone EST of the US. In the past I spent meany years in California and I often go back there.

I am busy updating my MAL profile to add more features from photoshop so if you have not seen my profile recently, stop by to read up on tons of things about me. Also if you think my profile sucks and you have art suggestions or recommendations on how I can improve it, then send me a message and I will make changes based on your feedback.

I love J-pop and anime of course. Which store near me sells pocky?

Tomodachi ni narimashou!
友達になりましょう
Modified by nagisa_123, Jan 16, 2012 7:56 PM

Jan 15, 2012 11:36 PM

Hola a todos!! I am Raxius1230 please to meet you peeps

I join to MAL last September but i only start to go more active since November,my name i means nothing really just random letters and numbers i think of and BAM my name was born.

I like mostly all type of anime,from stupid fanservice/ecchi to Seinen/Drama.
My favorite Anime are FMA Brotherhood,Clannad and Higurashi.
I like mostly all kinds of music also but i like more Rock/Heavy Rock fan of course Pink Floyd best band ever :D

Anyway thanks for the invite and lets have fun!!

Jan 16, 2012 12:51 AM
Heloooo too all memebers,

I'm Annyah, but it's only a nickname. I started watching anime in my junior years and reading manga recently. (this industry is not so familiar in my country). I'm a student, studying pre-school education, soon finishing it. I don't know, but i like Japan and stuff and i'm sure someday i will visit this country. x) (when plane tickets will be more cheap. x)) What do i like?

- to dance, dance, dance. I'm dancing hip hop and totally admire those japanese dancers in pooping, locking and stuff. They're crazy! x)

- like to read: good books, manga

- my fav is also singing and listening to music: i'm listening to it, when reading manga, when cooking, on a trip, sometimes even when sleeping, ...

- like to draw sometimes; wish in my country would be manga university. x)

- also interests in: foreign language, countries, culture, astronomy, caligraphy, face-painting, traveling, photography.

Well, enough chit-chat. Enjoy the day/or the night. x)

Sayonara, A.

Jan 16, 2012 4:00 AM

Yo! Sup guys :)!!!!!
⅄o¡ Snd ƃnʎs :)¡¡¡¡¡

I'm Jaye19 (obviously :P), you can call me Jaye ^^ Joined MAL a few months ago and this club a while ago :D

I'm 15, and asian ^^ more exactly, I live in Philippines :D

I'm not usually good at making intros so I dunno what to say left lol, anyways this looks like a fun club! Hope it becomes more and more active :D

Anyways, Sayonara~
∀uʎʍɐʎs' Sɐʎouɐɹɐ~

Jan 16, 2012 4:12 AM

Hi my username is zangetzu94, you can call me zange, getzu, 94 or whatever as long you not call me baka, saru or something like that.

I'm from Indonesia and i prod of it, as for anime i like you can see it at my profile. Well that's all I'm not to good at this

See you

Jan 16, 2012 7:37 AM

Hey :D

Jan 16, 2012 7:52 AM

Yay! More fresh meat for the grinder :3

Jan 17, 2012 1:11 AM

Nice to meet you all, I go by x3ookiineko :)

I'm not a regular in the forums so I guess people won't know me, but I'm a bit more active in BL Addicts :) I've been pretty active since I joined but I never went on the forums cause I'm not good at talking to others(even online).

Well, I live in Australia and I'm 16. My fav. genre is yaoi/shounen ai but I love shounen and shoujo as well. Anything else you can ask if you want, and that I hope to be able to talk to others more in here.

Oh and thanks for inviting me as well as hello to everyone else :D

Jan 17, 2012 1:49 AM

Hello all. My user name is Syrum's. I am a recent Otaku of about 7-8 Years. I wasn't allowed to watch until I was 18 so I am a bit behind on a lot of stuff.

Likes: Anime (duh), Coffee (Mmm.....Caffeine......*injects into bloodstream*), and amusing pictures and T-shirts.

Dislikes: Stupid people. Politicians. Over Zealous Star wars and Star trek fans.

Jan 17, 2012 2:55 AM

Hi Everyone, My nickname (on Here) is Ergonis. Other than anime and Manga, which is obvious, i also draw (alot), read books other than manga, and love animals :P

Jan 17, 2012 4:12 PM

Hello everyone I am Blaize annnnnd....
that's all :P

Jan 18, 2012 8:40 PM

Short introduction: Hello, and nice to meet you all.

Jan 18, 2012 8:54 PM

don't think I introduced myself
but yeah, here I am sup

check me out, also looking for some youtube viewers, can find my channel in my spoilers

Jan 18, 2012 9:58 PM

Hello people im transvoid, this club's layout design is the thing that mostly attracted me into going active here lol. Well I'm also a club owner and I registered here around dec last last year but i got active around october last year :P

Jan 21, 2012 5:05 AM

Hi people!
Now I don't know what to say..==
Introductions are not my style though...hoho
The truth is, I kept writing here until I gave up thinking what to put here.

Jan 27, 2012 6:44 PM

U-Uhh. I-It's not l-like I'm doing t-this introduction f-for you o-o-or anything! Y-You just suck! A-Alot!
Kidding. Hi, I am another human being just like the lot of you, I hope, I enjoy roleplaying, Pocky, Takoyaki, writing stories, reading, Anime, Manga, blah, blah, blah. Get the picture, ne?

:D.

Jan 28, 2012 8:21 AM

I really don't have a clue why I was invited to this group but... here goes nothing.

I'm an old time low profile aniblogger lingering across the aniblogosphere. You can catch me most of the time at my Twitter account (same username). Please follow me if you care to know more. I'm not really active on MAL but I'll try to check out the happenings on this club.

well then, yoroshiku!
follow me <a title="Twitter" href="http://twitter.com/foomafoo">@foomafoo</a>
I also blog at <a title="Temporal Vortex" href="http://www.navinaj.com">Temporal Vortex</a>

Jan 29, 2012 3:06 PM
Hello my people, what is this

Jan 30, 2012 2:36 AM
He...Hello....
I am... Alex
umm... I was invited to this club... so I thought I will join....
I am quite negative.... and most people say so too...
My head is almost always in the gutter.... and I have a lazy personality...
I hope we get along fine... but I guess that won't be always true...
Most people react differently... therefore creates tention.... and thats why world peace can never be acheived...

anyways I am a korean that doesnt want to be a korean. Been raised in Phillippines (the little islands under korea) and I am bit good at spoken english... but not written ones.
I mean most people can understand me but all my grammars are... wrong...
so... yea....
TT

Jan 31, 2012 9:03 PM
Name: Ryan!

Likes : good storyline, comedy not really mainpoint but its good here and there ;'D

yoroshikun :D

Feb 8, 2012 6:56 AM
Reet

I'm Callum, I'm a pretty big anime/manga fan, but none of my friends are into it so I need people to talk about it with >.<

Nice to meet ya

Feb 8, 2012 7:31 AM

kisame927 said:
Hello my people, what is this
Wow that's the shortest intro I've seen o___o

Feb 8, 2012 2:01 PM

Welll I'm a little late in this..

My name's Lexx. c: I guess you can say I'm young if I told you I was 14, but I can honestly say sometimes I don't act like it. ._. I've been watching anime since 2010 and I'm REALLY slow when watching it. Anime's changed my entire life and I guarantee without it I wouldn't be typing this right now. I don't deal with ignorance, copiers, or liars. My friends are my everything.

Some personal facts are that I was born October 27th, I'm kinda short and my mom told me I'm getting fat so now I'm like not eating. & I'm an Atheist. Yeah.

If you wanna talk, just leave me a comment~ Don't message me on here since I NEVER check them. xD
Dont touch me I'm in despair.

Feb 10, 2012 10:09 PM

Hey, I'm MetronomeOrchid but you can call me Elly.

I just joined, so I don't really know anyone here, but I'm hoping to make some friends. :)

Basically, I like anime, manga, indie music, and life. I guess there's not much else about me...

Feb 11, 2012 12:10 AM

Hi I'm Tsubaki Kei, just call me Kei
well, i just joined, hope we can be good friends :D

Feb 12, 2012 11:26 AM
Hi im Arisa, just joined today. hope to make lots of new friends

Feb 12, 2012 6:33 PM
*paranoiac mode* WHY WAS I INVITED IN THIS CLUB

Anyway. I'm DGblackz, I like anime, movies and music. I play a few instruments and mostly listen to alt rock and folk ; favourite bands are Muse, Radiohead, Modest Mouse, Weezer, Mae, The Antlers, Mars Volta and Pavement. Yeah, that's pretty much it.

I hope to make some good friends. Except if this club is a trap, of course.
Modified by removed-user, Feb 12, 2012 6:48 PM

Feb 12, 2012 9:38 PM

DGblackz said:
*paranoiac mode* WHY WAS I INVITED IN THIS CLUB

Anyway. I'm DGblackz, I like anime, movies and music. I play a few instruments and mostly listen to alt rock and folk ; favourite bands are Muse, Radiohead, Modest Mouse, Weezer, Mae, The Antlers, Mars Volta and Pavement. Yeah, that's pretty much it.

I hope to make some good friends. Except if this club is a trap, of course.

READ OUR FAQs and you will know why you're invited !

Feb 13, 2012 7:29 AM

Hello, I'm a 20 years old guy from Finland, and I love romantic anime. <3

Nice and short!

Feb 13, 2012 9:16 AM

Hey, my names Darkwap. I have various nicknames that have been given to me in the past such as Dark, Darkie, Wap.
Likes: manga, anime, games, re-reading a good manga, erm any good romance manga/anime and er drawing :)
Dislikes: Harem genre really after watching a few, its just not my liking and that's it I guess.

Thats it for me I hope to see you around, Laters :)

Feb 17, 2012 5:18 PM

Hello, my name is Zach Granstrom. I'm currently a 20 yr. old College Student who's majoring in Communications. I like exercising, cooking, learning new things, and watching anime.

So, it's nice to meet you all!

Feb 21, 2012 7:14 AM

Hello, my name is Steven. I love anime and manga, but my friends dont like them at all. So I hope that I can find new friends with whom I can talk about anime and manga.
Nice to meet you!

Feb 22, 2012 10:17 AM

Beta199 said:
Hello, my name is Steven. I love anime and manga, but my friends dont like them at all. So I hope that I can find new friends with whom I can talk about anime and manga.
Nice to meet you!

Well you couldn't phrase it better same here.
My name is Nimrod and Ihope to make good relationships with some people ◕ ‿ ◕

Feb 28, 2012 2:48 AM

Hey everyone. First off, thank you for the random invitation. I'm kinda new here on the forums, and I'm currently on-hold with any otaku-related activities because if I'd relapse, I couldn't stop myself, and I'd ruin my future :P You see, I'm 19 years old, and I'm going to start university soon. Well, I Think that's enough of me for an introduction, if you wanna know more about me, read my profile, where you will find a random video, totally unrelated to me, but it's really cool, so you should watch it anyways...

Feb 28, 2012 7:16 PM

Hiya. Thanks to xajrx for the random invite.

I'm a student working on a Computer Science degree, and I love anime and videogames, especially JRPGs and Fighting Games.

Feel free to hit me up on any of my many forms of contact on my profile if you wanna chat.

Feb 28, 2012 7:44 PM

HELLOOOOOO THERE!!!! My name is link :D
It's a pleasure to meet all of you, and I hope we can all have fun! :3

Mar 1, 2012 5:30 PM

Hello! I'm Akiharu. Call me Aki, Aki-Chama, Val, or whatever you feel like. c:
I'm a very talkative person so talk to me on my profile, here, or the club I've made linked on my profile.

Mar 1, 2012 10:13 PM

Hello :)
my name is Michal. As usual here :) I love manga and anime, as well as some good old s-f series (Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Babylon 5, Star Wars). I enjoy traveling and talking with people, which sometimes comes with some difficulties for me (natural born shyness :/ ), but working on it :)
I miss my student days :D but curently I run my own little company with not so clear profile what is it doing but it works (ok it DOES some graphical work, design and psychological trainings):D
I hope to have great time together :D
Modified by Dalek-baka, Mar 1, 2012 10:17 PM

Mar 2, 2012 12:58 AM

oh hai! my name is noms and I'm a nerd so lets be friends

Mar 10, 2012 4:11 AM

Hello everyone, it's nice to meet you all. My name is Akira and you can add me if you want ^^

Mar 10, 2012 7:35 AM

Hey people the name is Faded_Illusion or Faded for short. I enjoy manga and anime and tend to sometimes let it overlap with my school work and job search.
Im pretty antisocial at times, but once i warm up to people im a good person to chat with.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »