Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 29, 2011 12:55 PM
Jul 2010
I checked out the first series and the only good episode was 21, I watched up to 22 and then saw it sucked again so I dropped it and last night I picked it back up and finished it but it was still boring.

Is it worth checking out the sequel, I've heard a few good things about it, but ehhh, what are your thoughts on it? Is it worth watching?
Nov 30, 2011 8:29 AM

Jul 2008
If you asked me should you watch NuraMago at all, I would say: read first 48 chapters and than watch Season 2. Or just start watch first 12 episodes and jump into Season 2 as the plot of Shikoku arc doesn't affect the future stories (parts that do matter have been cut out anyway).

In other words, Season 2 is superior to Season 1 in every possible way (almost everybody agrees with that). If you survived Season 1, consider Season 2 to be prize for going through all that shit.

BTW just so you know, first episode of season 2 is chapter 1 animated (which Season 1 skipped for God knows which reason) and in episode 2 the great Hagoromo Gitsuene arc starts.
Nov 30, 2011 8:33 AM

Aug 2011
Nayrael said:
In other words, Season 2 is superior to Season 1 in every possible way (almost everybody agrees with that). If you survived Season 1, consider Season 2 to be prize for going through all that shit..

Really? I will take this into consideration, cause first season was really painfully...

» Escapism.

Nov 30, 2011 10:44 AM

Feb 2008
Season 2 is certainly more shounen-like than Season 1. I believe Season 1 was made just to try out the market show us what main characters are like and to introduce us to the whole world of humans and ayakashi coexisting.

Second season is like a "fresh" shounen start. It's got the antagonist and amazing battles as Nuragumi tries to reach the antagonist. Every episode [almost every] is filled with action and amazingness.

You should MOST CERTAINLY check it out. Imho, it's one of the best animes in 2011.
Dec 1, 2011 1:16 PM
Jul 2010
AlanViBritannia said:
Season 2 is certainly more shounen-like than Season 1. I believe Season 1 was made just to try out the market show us what main characters are like and to introduce us to the whole world of humans and ayakashi coexisting.

Second season is like a "fresh" shounen start. It's got the antagonist and amazing battles as Nuragumi tries to reach the antagonist. Every episode [almost every] is filled with action and amazingness.

You should MOST CERTAINLY check it out. Imho, it's one of the best animes in 2011.

It is listed as your fourth favorite anime, is that correct O.O? Ill check it out tonight heard a look of good things about the second season.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou Episode 15 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 16, 2011

13 by Archean-Return »»
Feb 9, 4:25 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou Episode 3 Discussion

Nayrael - Jul 17, 2011

46 by Archean-Return »»
Feb 7, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 18, 2011

102 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 25, 2023 8:14 AM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou Episode 23 Discussion

lc94 - Dec 16, 2011

28 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 25, 2023 7:36 AM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou Episode 22 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 4, 2011

29 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 25, 2023 6:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.