Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 25, 2016 6:54 AM

Nov 2012
Lancer x Bazette OTP.

Loved the episode.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
May 17, 2016 3:27 PM

Nov 2015

Oh! So Kirei did have a daughter! I didn't know that, not that it does surprise me anyway. She looks like her mother.

I also did not understand the thing between Lancer and the red head (you know who master).

Jajaja I knew that giant monster was Illya when it said that about no having a route jajaja fantastic.
Mar 9, 2017 8:37 AM

Jul 2012
HumbertoZero said:

Oh! So Kirei did have a daughter! I didn't know that, not that it does surprise me anyway. She looks like her mother.

I also did not understand the thing between Lancer and the red head (you know who master).

Jajaja I knew that giant monster was Illya when it said that about no having a route jajaja fantastic.

When the monster said that they had no route, I figured that they were either Ilya or Satsuki (or both of them combined through a Grail Wish).
Jun 19, 2017 5:01 AM

Jul 2009
Woah, so Caren is the main heroine of Fate Hollow Ataraxia :O

I hope to see the adaptation of Ataraxia someday.

Lol, Aozaki.
Jun 1, 2020 12:22 AM

Apr 2020
Well, watching the part with Caren was helpful: now I know that sadism is not a mutation or abnormality...
[right]=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=
Oct 21, 2022 1:56 PM

Apr 2018
As inappropriate as it might be for me to say this... shotacon groomer Aoko Aozaki was frickin' hilarious, and easily my favorite bit from this special.
Mar 19, 2023 9:58 AM

Nov 2010
After listening to it several times, I just realized how catchy that OP is. Also, the way Akiha dances is so cute! I can't get enough of her!
14:24 Hmm, poor Ilya. She has no route, and she always dies no matter what. Unless Prisma Ilya can be considered her route? lol
If given a chance, I would love to do a Hikaru Genji plan in real life.
7/10
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.