Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2011 5:54 AM

Mar 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Is it just me or NnM don't have this feeling like before( I don't know how to describe it)
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Nov 28, 2011 9:12 AM

Feb 2008
StripFeeling said:
Is it just me or NnM don't have this feeling like before( I don't know how to describe it)

I know what you mean. For me, I felt the lack of excitement, thrill, tension, and most of all...the anticipation to read the next chapters. I thought, maybe I'll put this manga on-hold for now. Wait for something "awesome" or stuff like that, to come in the upcoming chapters or so. I just realize that the low-rankings NnM had been getting...is well-deserved. It's sad but that's the reality. =(
Nov 28, 2011 11:19 AM
Mar 2009
Yeah, you are right. After the tokyo arc it went downhill. It's not interesting anymore and the plot is very simple. Nothing really important happened after tokyo arc. Also the plot is not progressing. You could easily pass the newest arc.

The majority of the characters is useless. It would be better if they didn't exist. For example, Yuki Onna. I know she is cute at all, but she is also demon who should know how to fight, instead she is always saved by the hero.
Dec 3, 2011 2:52 PM

Jul 2008
Proving of Youkai existence in Tokyo is not exactly something unimportant, as is the fact that Rikuo's school life may be screwed now. I'd say the problem here is the fact that ever since Rikuo's identity being revealed, there was no epic plot twist or anything. Hopefully the 7th Executive's identity may serve something but that still remains to be seen.

I know she is cute at all, but she is also demon who should know how to fight, instead she is always saved by the hero.

Unfortunately, everyone but Itaku is being saved by the OP Rikuo these days ^_^;
Tough Yuki was useful in this arc at least (definitely more than in Kyoto arc): she bought more time to Rikuo by destroying Kyosai's paintings and in these chapters protects both Rikuo and Itaku from Ao Andon's attacks.
Jun 6, 2021 3:51 PM

Feb 2018
''Is that thing invulnerable?'' seems like it, damn!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which girl will most likely end up with Rikuo? ( 1 2 3 )

Scrypt - Jun 23, 2010

105 by kengil10 »»
Jun 2, 2022 7:12 PM

» Bonus Stories Discussion

TitanInsane - Sep 20, 2021

0 by TitanInsane »»
Sep 20, 2021 8:47 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 210 Discussion

Diana_Williams - Nov 19, 2012

32 by TitanInsane »»
Sep 20, 2021 9:48 AM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 209 Discussion

Nayrael - Oct 6, 2012

12 by Kap92 »»
Jun 6, 2021 4:01 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 208 Discussion

Nayrael - Sep 25, 2012

25 by Kap92 »»
Jun 6, 2021 4:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.