Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Nov 14, 2013 10:47 AM

Apr 2013
Yuno is my favorite character so far. Yukki is just a dumb crybaby.
Nov 14, 2013 11:13 AM

Oct 2013
deadland said:
Yuno is my favorite character so far. Yukki is just a dumb crybaby.

Crybaby or not, he still has a penis.
Dec 16, 2013 3:35 PM

Sep 2012
Things are escalating even higher.
Jan 13, 2014 10:37 AM

Jun 2013
Great episode. Akise seems like a great character. That ending was unexpected though , I wasn't expecting those girls to be diary users, neither did I expect Akise to be one, no actually I did. Just only a little suspicion though.
Feb 11, 2014 7:31 PM
Jul 2018
The guy with the dogs making them a five star dinner while eating curry cup himself lol, Yuno gets jealous of Yukki's friends, well that wasn't very surprising of course. This split personality of Yunois showing so much and I love that. She's so insanely possessive.
I only wished they started showing more about the past of her.

So the kid from the picture was Hinata indeed. Is she the daughter of this guy with dogs?
Lol Yukiteru started acting like Shinji from Evangelion here. I just wished that he wasn't such a baka. Always getting tricked. Haven't learned anything from the last episodes, has he.And in the end he was used again, he's just too naive and simple minded. Can't say I don't like him though.
Akise Aru is a very interesting character. She also reminds me of one of Eva characters, maybe it's just me though.
removed-userFeb 11, 2014 7:41 PM
Feb 22, 2014 5:26 PM

Jun 2013
Another fantastic episode! Its funny Yuno can be crazy at times, but it seems like she's always right about not trusting people! GO YUNO! :D
Mar 30, 2014 10:54 PM

Jun 2011
Episode was lame, Yukkii is still the same as he was, Yuno is still the same ol' boring character that goes "Yukkii" every 5 seconds and cares for no one. New female characters sucks, however, this Akise I've been hearing about did not disappoint me, at least not yet. By the way, was there a point in pulling down the skirt of the new female character in the classroom? To show more of Yukkii's uselessness? That was facepalm worthy moment.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jun 3, 2014 8:27 AM

Jun 2011
Aru's kinda hot.

And yesm Yuki could top the list of the stupidest protagonists of all time.
Jun 7, 2014 8:17 AM

Aug 2007
A have a huge thing for detective types
/ fans self

Jun 30, 2014 5:54 PM

Feb 2013
It was already pretty obvious that Hinata was a diary owner when you take into consideration the ridiculously extreme dog lover old man asking about lending the diary and the picture at 13:50. But that was a good deception by her.
I don't know if Akise is also pretending to be Yukki's friend.

Yukki should listen more to Yuno. It seems that Yuno's creepy suspicions are actually accurate....

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
Jul 5, 2014 5:02 AM
Aug 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Marina2 said:
Yumekichi11, some details in you post aren't show in this ep. It belong to future content.
ROFL I understood with RAW that they did reveal it but I guess not till next episode. Thanks for the headsup.
Realaz said:
Anyway Akise finally arrived. I like how he was voiced and animated. Although some times his mouth looked a little too wide, lol.
Yeah, that they might correct in the BDs. I have seen that sometimes as inconsistent facials. It happens. I hope they do a correction on it before anything happens to Akise. Shit moved so fast even in the manga with Akise that I was like really? All that? Damn! They should have had bits of him here and there considering he likes to investigate.
Realaz said:
I didn't like how they cut some good parts out of the anime though, especially this:
(obligatory manga warning, you might not be able to stop reading xD)
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/mirai_nikki/v04/c015/28.html
Could easily animate the whole thing instead of the Murumuru filler.
Now, now don't despair they might still put that at the beginning of the next episode right?

So why didn't you remove the spoilers?
Jul 23, 2014 9:18 PM

May 2014
Yuki's an idiot as usual, and Akise Aru is cool!!!!
Enjoyable episode 4/5
Jul 25, 2014 12:47 AM

Aug 2013
Eight episodes in and Yuki's still an idiot. *smh*
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 21, 2014 2:06 AM
Feb 2013
ahaha great :D

Akise Aru...he looks like a real threat to Yuno :o
Sep 8, 2014 11:19 PM

Jul 2014
I just started watching this series today, and I love almost everything about it...except for the MC. God damn, Yuuki is so frustrating to watch. I've never seen a more useless MC in a long time. Everything he does infuriates me.
Sep 14, 2014 3:27 AM

Jan 2014
Yuki is, to put it mildly, an idiot. Really... Hopefully his personality will develop
to a likeable degree. But the episode was overall amazing!! :D Akise <3
Sep 15, 2014 6:47 AM

Jun 2014
FestinaLente said:
Yuki is, to put it mildly, an idiot. Really... Hopefully his personality will develop
to a likeable degree. But the episode was overall amazing!! :D Akise <3

Just wait :) The ending is the best part of the anime and the reason why I rated it a 10
Sep 17, 2014 1:04 AM
Dec 2012
oh god, this anime is having the akame ga kill effect on me. it's so laughably bad it's actually becoming enjoyable to watch, just to see what retarded plot holes and random unnecessary fanservice i get attacked with.
Sep 19, 2014 12:25 AM

Oct 2013
Todd Haberkorn gets miscast a lot, but he's a great pick for Akise. It's some type of mix of creepy and chill.

Awesome episode. This series seriously is solid as long as you can turn your suspension of disbelief up to maximum levels.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Feb 16, 2015 7:47 AM

Nov 2011
Another episode where Yuki is increasingly pathetic and annoying, but what kind of character they have put in this anime?
The narrative while interesting, it becomes boring because of him that looks really an idiot.
Plot that becomes addictive, but at this rate I will be before a headache and then maybe I can finish the TV series.
Drawings and animations quite as good quality.
Feb 24, 2015 12:08 AM

Sep 2014
Oh shit, 'dat Yuno face when Yukki revealed his secret like a dumbass.

Akise Aru...looks like Nagisa Kaoru, and is voiced by Akira Ishida. YES!!!! I'm expecting a kiss soon.
SaveTheAralSeaFeb 24, 2015 12:13 AM
Mar 1, 2015 8:57 PM
Jan 2014
This show is so bad yet so great at the same time.
Jun 30, 2015 11:54 AM
Feb 2015
Man I though she died but then omg mind blown. Lots of plot twists so far lovin this series. Yuno is pretty scary... She doesn't trust anyone but yuuki on the other hand trusts a lot of people. He is gonna end up dying if that keeps up
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Aug 7, 2015 5:29 PM

Aug 2014
It seems Yukii should really listen to Yuno :/ Anyway why he is the one involved with every other players' death why can't they kill each other without Yukki? :|

I am happy that Hinata is alive, but I am not happy that she got diary because she will die :(
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Aug 8, 2015 5:50 AM

Feb 2013
Well I was expecting the detective kid to be a diary owner, but I wasn't expecting the two girls to be involved as well.

Though I'm guessing Hinata isn't actually a diary owner and shes just using her fathers, AKA the dog owners. Which would explain how she was able to pull that stunt with the dogs and fake her own death.

But yeah, it was a decent enough episode. I'm interested to see what will happen next.
Aug 15, 2015 12:43 AM
Jun 2014
I seriously want to punch Amano through the screen. Such a freaking loser.
Aug 15, 2015 6:06 PM
Jan 2015
noo hinata seemed really nice aswell
Aug 20, 2015 12:16 AM

Aug 2012
Damn, Yuuki is so stupid; revealing his secret so easily like that.
Aug 20, 2015 6:11 PM

Apr 2015
How many traps the protagonist will have to fall to stop relying on strangers who may be his enemies? It is always very obvious and he does not realize.
Jan 6, 2016 8:59 AM

Sep 2015
There's nothing that pisses me off more in anime than unrealistic stupidity coming from a MC. It really puts me on the tip of my nerves.
"They're my friends"- YOU JUST F*CKING MET THEM YOU IDIOT!!! And one of them is a prick bully that picked on you first thing in that morning; that betrayed you not so long ago and wouldn't even bat an eye before sending you to your own death!

It's kinda like Yuuki enjoys being played with... And don't even get me started with the excessive amount of times that he falls on the ground with that stupid face he makes EVERYtime he sees something...

He looks and acts like he wants to die, so maybe he should...

TchamiJan 6, 2016 9:03 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 16, 2016 4:52 PM

Jun 2015
nerokyn said:
This show is so bad yet so great at the same time.

Sums it up.

But it's unpredictable and exciting and that's what I like about it.

I respect your opinion as long as you respect mine.
Mar 2, 2016 5:37 AM

Jan 2008
Yuki's stupidity is off the scale holy shit....
Mar 8, 2016 7:04 PM

Aug 2012
Huh, I thought for sure that the Mao girl's camera was a diary.
Apr 21, 2016 6:08 AM

Mar 2014
MC is really a anxious and clumsy one ~ . He is a kind boy too .
Friends for the first time . And you just cannot trust everyone . I agree .
Diaries one after another . To the ones who are troubled the most .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 10, 2016 1:55 PM

Jul 2013
Akise seems awesome and hot. Did someone say he kisses Yuki in manga? I wanna see it.

Awww, he made friends for the first time and they betrayed him after he helped save them.

So Hinata didn't die, it was funny when Yuki accidentally pulled down her trousers lol.

Plus, she's the daughter of the crazy dog guy who's a diary user.

They are all out to get him.

So it seems Yuno was right not to trust them in the end and I thought she was just being silly because it was obvious he had a crush on Hinata but then again he did see her panties and wow, he didn't get a nosebleed lol.
May 14, 2016 8:26 AM

Jun 2010
Very good episode, even Yuno is more and more annoying. Who would ever want to hang out with a person who's that jealous and who's ready to get others killed.
Yukki is also way too naive and stupid. He doesn't deserve Yuno.

Akise is very cute.
Jun 30, 2016 9:10 PM
Sep 2015
You think Yuuki can't go any lower, but he surprises you by pulling a girl's pants down and grinning and staring like the idiot that he is!

Aww, the hot girl got eaten. I guess all the new kids will be dead next episode with the possible exception of... WTF is Kaworu doing here? Up to his old tricks I see.

Oh, ok then, it's just raaaaining diary users. At this rate, there will be hardly any left by episode 15. Will it be just Yuuki, Yuuno, 4th and 9th for a 5 episode long finale?
Sep 6, 2016 8:21 PM
Jul 2018
kalinime said:
Oh, ok then, it's just raaaaining diary users. At this rate, there will be hardly any left by episode 15. Will it be just Yuuki, Yuuno, 4th and 9th for a 5 episode long finale?

Ahahah, I kinda thought the same thing ahah.

Damn, that was a nice episode.
Liked how much it meant for Yukkii to make some friends, but then he just got so naive... Feel bad for him tho, poor guy.
And now we kinda got a battle of 4 diaries, that's cool. Wonder how that's gonna play out.
Sep 21, 2016 2:12 PM

Jun 2016
So much things and development in this episode, story is getting interesting!
Oct 22, 2016 8:08 AM

Mar 2016
Damn, i don't even know what to expect from the next ep, i really don't want Hinata to die.

(Also, the pantsu scene was pretty funny)
SVL3MOct 22, 2016 8:14 AM
Oct 29, 2016 10:28 PM

Oct 2016
bonifide said:
Yukki will go down as one of most dumbiest and pussiest characters in history you would think he would learn by now. He is just like Shu(Guilty Crown). Their cowardice knows no limit.

This!^^ But at least Shu eventually grew some balls, and Yukki still has time to redeem himself..
"Environmental measures are all skewed in favor of benefiting the human race! Why do you refuse to acknowledge that? Prioritize the prosperity of all life over that of the human race! That is what would make you the superior species!"
Jan 2, 2017 4:45 PM

Mar 2010
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST... Fuck yuki and his insecurity and trusting everyone like a little bitch :l

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 19, 2017 9:44 AM

May 2016
This got really interesting It hink Hinata's diary was given to was her father's diary I really thought she was dead.
Mar 16, 2017 12:55 AM

May 2013
8 eps in and Yukiteru is STILL dumb af. If it weren't for Yuno, he'd be "First" to DIE =___='

You can't be that trusting of everyone in a fucking survival game. Holy shiet.
May 17, 2017 5:11 PM
Jan 2012
nice my suspectects is confirmed. Akise aru have one diary.
4 peoples have diary this arc of anime. Much action next's episodes.
Jun 4, 2017 3:50 PM

Dec 2016
One of my only complaints with this show is how quickly they introduce new future diary holders, and how easily they infiltrate Yuki's life without him giving a second thought of the situation he is actually in.
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jul 29, 2017 9:18 PM

Jul 2009
New school, and once again Yuki is super trusting :P I guess you can't assume EVERYONE is taking part in the game after all. I knew Aru would be a Diary holder, but it looks like Hinata is borrowing her dad's. I wonder if Mao has one too or if she's just helping them out? I wonder how the "Breeder's Diary" helps them control the dogs ... huh. I wonder how Hinata came back alive though, I guess that she must have had some props for the body parts? O_o The post-credits was hilarious with Aru's blank expression, but what about the missing bicycle seat?! Guess we'll have to wait for next episode to see :P
Oct 13, 2017 10:43 AM

Jun 2016
Okay, seriously, how fucking dumb are you to tell those shits about your phone telling the future, Yuki? How fucking dumb are you!?!??! Ugh. I can't believe Yuno's in love with him. Jesus fucking Christ! I TOLD YOU. IT'S A FUCKING GOSPEL TO TRUST YUNO! FUCKSAKE. HE'S SO FUCKING DUMB I'M GOING CRAZY! YOU'RE STARTING TO PISS ME OFF, YUKI! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

And just like that we were introduced with new set of friends of Yuki, but then that girl wearing a hat, that Hinata girl, and that Akise guy are all Yuki's enemy for they have their own Mirai Nikki. See what I'm talking about, Yuki!?!?! It's a fucking gospel to trust Yuno! Ohmygod.

I know that Yuno can be somehow mostly act like she wants to kill everyone around her, but that's understandable since she knows something's not right and yeah everyone cannot be trusted.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Dec 26, 2017 9:03 AM

Nov 2016
The plot is painfully obvious...
Dec 10, 2019 10:43 AM

Apr 2013
Wow... Yukki is a fucking idiot. Not only did he not listen to Yuno again, despite her predictions hitting almost 100% success rate at this point, but he also spills the beans about his diary (= his life) immediately after using it. And he even holds it up like an idiot so that other chick can just take it, like getting an apple from a tree. I can look behind him being afraid of all kind of stuff since it's kinda relatable, but his stupidity is something else...
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Yesterday

22 by Otakupervert890 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

305 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 21, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

364 by Konyalianimekizi »»
Apr 20, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 12, 2012

259 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 20, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 5, 2012

326 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 19, 8:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.