Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fate/Zero Episode 9 Discussion

Sep 4, 2014 11:16 PM

Sola-Ui wants dat Dia booty. All the girls do.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
I conclude that this theme is in fact good!

Oct 10, 2014 3:22 AM

What a despicable woman.

I hope Caster dies soon.

Oct 10, 2014 1:12 PM

tsudecimo said:
What a despicable woman.

She is cursed.

Oct 12, 2014 2:20 PM
Oh, so Sola has a crush on Lancer? Blushing like an anime school girl. They haven't interacted that much though, hadn't thought from her previous interaction that she was into him.

Oct 12, 2014 2:24 PM
Sayuri said:
Sola Bitch needs to die a horrible death.

Kayneth's not exactly the most sympathetic character though, is he?

Dec 6, 2014 8:51 AM

5/5

A quietness never seen before in the narration.
Lancer has again his moment of glory and know what haunts her mind, a bit I see myself in him and in his dissatisfaction.
Even Rider returns to take the stage, and some mysteries are revealed.
Drawings with ups and downs, but some also overlook these flaws sometimes.
What kind of partner you chose Kayneth.

Dec 31, 2014 2:05 AM

Gurobutcher the GOAT at producin' violence that can still make me cringe apparently. yikes.

ISKANDAR KING OF CONQUERORS IS THE BROEST OF BROS. Caster's lair of mutilated children is just... ;-; almost as bad as poor 6 (?) year old Sakura lying in the pit of lust worms from the first episode. Heaven's Feel/10 on the disturbing scale.

do not know anything about Lancer's heroic spirit but that flashback made me intensely interested. Lancer would be broest of the bros if ISKANDAR KING OF CONQUERORS had not already taken that title.

Discord: Zadion#0202
RateYourMusic
last.fm

Dec 31, 2014 10:56 AM

Zadion said:

do not know anything about Lancer's heroic spirit but that flashback made me intensely interested. Lancer would be broest of the bros if ISKANDAR KING OF CONQUERORS had not already taken that title.

hahahahahahahaha

Jan 14, 2015 2:40 AM

Zadion said:

How the fuck does THIS incredibly feminine lancer even qualify as "broest of bros"?

I understand when people confuse Iskandar a bombastic tyrant, as a "bro" but t his lancer? seriously?

Jan 14, 2015 1:42 PM

CookingPriest said:
Zadion said:

How the fuck does THIS incredibly feminine lancer even qualify as "broest of bros"?

I understand when people confuse Iskandar a bombastic tyrant, as a "bro" but t his lancer? seriously?

Hrm. Good question. I guess I'm just partial to these kind of "honor driven" characters.

Where other people immediately hear any kind of honor talk and say to themselves, "this character sucks," I hear it and think, "oh yeah this dude is cool."

Discord: Zadion#0202
RateYourMusic
last.fm

Jan 14, 2015 9:30 PM

Cu has more honor in his earrings than Derpmud had his whole life.

I dont get what you are talking about when you use honor and Derpmud in the same sentence.

Mar 28, 2015 9:14 AM
Kayneth's wife is a bitch!! I don't trust her one bit!!
Rider is baddass for holdong his own against 4 assassins
Waver finally gets to realise the reality of this war and the horrors its can bear!!
Great episode!!!

Apr 11, 2015 4:56 AM

What the hell is wrong with Sola? Damn woman.
Poor Lancer though.

May 10, 2015 5:33 AM

Too... damn... dark... once again! ;_;

Jul 24, 2015 12:30 AM

I never really liked Lancer's master and his wife because their mannerisms and voice gave me a bad impression to begin with. I figured Sola was cursed by the mole the moment they zoomed into it, but to think she would go as far as breaking Kayneth's finger to claim ownership of the Command Seals is despicable. Hope Lancer goes out first. I don't feel bad at all for his past.

Aug 21, 2015 9:37 AM

As an Irish person, I'm slightly disappointed with the alterations made too the legend of Diarmid O'Dyna. Specifically Gráinne, since he didn't run away with her because he loved her. He ran away with her because she put a spell on him. And of course the death. Pretty sure Fionn actually tried to save Diarmid when he was dying. I encourage anyone interested to look up the legends. It makes Diarmid a lot easier to understand, especially things like why his "love spot" makes woman fall in love with him. I just love mythology. Pretty sure he wasn't real though like the others, but oh well.
Overall a very interesting episode. I almost feel bad for the wife, who doesn't even realize she's being tricked.
Modified by Surana, Aug 21, 2015 9:40 AM
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)

Oct 7, 2015 1:37 AM
Meow~

I'm sensing a father / son sort of relationship or bond between Rider and Waver, Rider is my favourite character in this season by far.

Others would disagree since Gilgamesh is probably ten or more times stronger but I prefer Rider's personality, basically his whole character is just designed to be likeable and it's easy to get attached.

Oct 7, 2015 3:22 AM

Anny555 said:
As an Irish person, I'm slightly disappointed with the alterations made too the legend of Diarmid O'Dyna. Specifically Gráinne, since he didn't run away with her because he loved her. He ran away with her because she put a spell on him. And of course the death. Pretty sure Fionn actually tried to save Diarmid when he was dying. I encourage anyone interested to look up the legends. It makes Diarmid a lot easier to understand, especially things like why his "love spot" makes woman fall in love with him. I just love mythology. Pretty sure he wasn't real though like the others, but oh well.
Overall a very interesting episode. I almost feel bad for the wife, who doesn't even realize she's being tricked.

The whole point of heroic spirits in nasuverse is to subvert the expectations from their legend. Barely any of them are exactly like in stories.

Ozzy-Otaku said:

Others would disagree since Gilgamesh is probably ten or more times stronger but I prefer Rider's personality, basically his whole character is just designed to be likeable and it's easy to get attached.

IKR, self-loving tyrants and conequerors are soooooooooooooooo loveable /s

Oct 25, 2015 5:07 PM

Zadion said:
CookingPriest said:

Hrm. Good question. I guess I'm just partial to these kind of "honor driven" characters.

Where other people immediately hear any kind of honor talk and say to themselves, "this character sucks," I hear it and think, "oh yeah this dude is cool."

Yea no, Cu Lancer in Fate/SN was 100X more Bro than F/Z Lancer could ever be. Deirmut is just a pretty boy..........

Episode was decent tying in Lancer's back story was done well and so was portraying Sola to be under Deirmut's curse. Waver proved to be of some use :) and still hate caster and his master, they need to be killed already......
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]

Apr 24, 2016 5:26 PM

[Re-watch | BD version]

Diarmuid's past, the guy fell in love with a woman he should not, but they got together and forgiven...but later he was betrayed and died (This dream was more elaborated in the Light Novel, you read in details how he died).
You can feel a little bit sad for Kayneth. Being able of do magic is everything for a magus, and being prived of that is like a death penalty. But Kayneth does not only have to endure that but Lancer taking away his fiance too due his almighty magical mole. And if you pay attention, Diarmuid's story may be repeating itself with Kayneth and Sola-Ui, at least in some sorts.

And Caster's workshop... that place is where nightmares are made, and Weaver saw it, felt it... that's something nobody should watch. The less he wanted to do was destroy that monument to the macabre.

Anyway, here we had some close ups to Kayneth difficult state of being and relationship with Sola-Ui.
Lancer's predicament whether who he should serve and how is that betrayal to his master. Rider being proud of his master that is worth but he does not valuate himself as he should. Weaver, you should.
Modified by HumbertoZero, Apr 24, 2016 5:30 PM

[Softsubs > HardsubsFansubs > fast subsDarkmantis - @HumbertoZero]________________
How to read Fate/Strange Fake Light novel________________

Apr 30, 2016 12:45 PM
Did Rider just burned all the kids bodies??

WTF

Thats not Ok.

Sep 8, 2016 11:09 PM

Great episode!!

Lancer really has true loyalty to his master. Hope to see his backstory expanded later on.

Rider already suspected Assassins was there. He never let his guard down even with one most horrific scenes in front of him.

Rider burning all the bodies is probably his way of burying them alive properly rather than having their corpses rot like that. It's probably the best since people doesn't need to see that.

Can't wait for the next episode!

Oct 16, 2016 6:05 PM

Hmm rider is always a treat to watch. Hope he wins it all at this point.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.

Nov 22, 2016 1:48 PM

The torture scene was pretty sick. Can hardly feel sorry for Archibald though.

Alexander is still absolutely badass. And Waver finally proved himself useful. He should have listened to Alexander.

Too bad, that Caster wasn't there.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
I don't think about breasts all the time. Only 30 minutes a day. - Aoyama

Nov 26, 2016 12:20 PM

This episode was great, and we learned a little bit of lancers background

Jan 3, 2018 1:56 PM

Except Saber, Iskandar is definitely my favorite Servant.
Dub = fake crap. Always.

May 2, 2018 7:41 AM

4 days 9 hours remaining.

Looks like Lancer has also done some illicit deeds. Grainne and Sora-Ul both are bitches, it is hard not to see the comparison. Real happy when Fionn killed Diarmuid in the legends.

I feel sad for Lancer's master Archibald. He should have killed Sora along with the fire.

No one dies, but Waver shows promise. At this point, I am only vying for Waver and Rider(and maybe Saber and Berserker). Rest of the characters can go to hell for all I care.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

May 16, 2018 12:10 AM

I really want to see them start resolving some things. 4 episodes left and no one has been eliminated yet. Are they going to wait until the last episode and have a battle royale or something?

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 23, 6:16 AM

Great episode. We saw some drama in the Lancer camp, and some bounding and manly feels in the Rider camp.

Jun 12, 9:27 AM

So Grainne basically seduce Diarmuide and Diarmuide falls for that temptation and finally died for that temporary happiness.

If I compare Diarmuide's story with what's happening to Archibald now. It would be like this:

Diarmuide--> Diarmuide (Lancer)
Grainne-----> Sola
Fionn--------->Archibald

Hmmmm...... could this mean that Archibald will kill Diarmuide ? Nah, he won't do that for that ***** anymore.

Still, it's ridiculous that Arhchibald didn't anticipate that Lancer has the magic mole. Moreover he's a professor that majors in magic, and he's making fun of Waver, how ironic.
If 1 = 2, then everything is good.

Aug 5, 2:01 AM

Sola really wants to get into Lancer's pants damn. Well that certainly won't end well.
Felt bad for Lancer and Kayneth.
Liking the relation between Rider and Waver they seem to get along bettter heh.

Sep 26, 9:24 AM
this episode made me full of tears in my eyes 😶😶😶

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]