Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2011 3:11 AM

Aug 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Young couples are behaving exactly the same 30 years later. What a bunch of shies...

Anyway these scripts are getting better.
Feb 14, 2014 12:51 PM
May 2009
Yes, it was a nice episode to Watch ^^
Apr 10, 2016 5:08 AM

Jan 2012
Geez, once again Hitomi thinks Toshi a coward for not kissing her, only to slap him(twice) when she later thinks he's trying to make a move on her, thinking she didn't think he was that kinda guy...damnit woman make up your mind! XD Even worse since it was the same episode this time! Toshi moving in feels like a goldmine for jokes at his expense, but I laughed at that Ghostbusters parody album cover more than anything. Cause ya know, it's the 80s! XD Well the ending was sweet, even if all three girls got giggles at Toshi's expense. I saw some blushing during that love tape from you Hitomi, don't deny it! XD But goodness that preview...Ai acting sexy in front of Toshi to try and make him leave? That oughta be...something! XD
Sep 20, 2018 5:09 AM

Jan 2013
Its ironic how the Cats make Toshis job harder and easier at the same time.

Nice development this episode. the tape was so hilarious to listen to
Apr 6, 2019 11:57 PM

Jul 2009
Great episode! I love how Anime back then weren't afraid to show mature and things adult do like smoking, disco bar as well as potential love interests.

Toshi this was your chance. How can you be engage to Hitomi and still chicken out!?!

What the hell!, It seems Ai has taken some liking with Toshi. Next episode if even going to be even more lewd!!!
Jul 17, 2023 8:12 PM
Sep 2010
i know its shonen jump but if you're going to write a story about a pair of 24 year old adults have them actually act like it please, they're written like a pair of high schoolers from an ecchi series during the "sleepover".

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cat's Eye Episode 33 Discussion

TitanioVerde - Jul 30, 2010

5 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 15, 3:04 PM

Poll: » Cat's Eye Episode 73 Discussion

Rod_Russ - May 16, 2016

8 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 14, 9:42 PM

Poll: » Cat's Eye Episode 32 Discussion

SomaHeir - Apr 12, 2015

3 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 8, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Cat's Eye Episode 31 Discussion

SomaHeir - Mar 14, 2015

5 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 8, 10:11 PM

Poll: » Cat's Eye Episode 30 Discussion

SomaHeir - Mar 11, 2015

2 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 8, 10:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.