Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 18, 2011 4:30 PM

Aug 2009
What did you think of Wolverine anime overall?

I loved it.When I first saw the preview I was like what the hell mean they are making Wolverine look gay.Then I heard that the actor who played Peter Petrelli in Heroes is going to do his voice and I was like what the hell, Wolverine is supposed to sound like a Bad ass and Peter Petrelli doesn't sound like a bad ass. But then I watched the anime and loved it.Hopefully they make more. I would like to see some of the other storylines of Wolverine in Japan turned into another season.
ezikialrageNov 18, 2011 4:34 PM
Feb 23, 2012 5:53 PM

Jun 2007
I think this is the better one between Iron Man and it, It's moved better so far.
Jul 15, 2012 11:38 AM

Sep 2011
I liked it but was disappointed by the end. after Iron man failed to save Chika it was rather annoying to see that Wolverine also failed to save Mariko.
Dec 27, 2013 8:59 PM

Sep 2011
It was fucking shit.
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Mar 12, 2014 2:16 AM

Jan 2013
One word describes this perfectly: generic.

The plot is not interesting, the twists aren't surprising, characters are bland cardboard cut-outs, animation is pretty bad mostly... I could go on forever.

It's just like Iron Man in the sense that it's Marvel based superhero action anime with Japan forced into it.
Sep 1, 2014 11:22 PM

Dec 2013
It was definitely better than Iron Man, although both are good this one just seemed stronger. I was kind of disappointed that everyone effin died in the end, there were three characters other than Logan I wanted to see live through this and everyone of them were killed.

Kikyo reminded me of one of the Weapon Project Subjects, like Logan, maybe Weapon XI or something. Next up I'm going to give the X-Men anime a try, I've heard mixed reviews about it but most do say it was better than this one.

I think what made this one so much better than Iron Man is how simplistic the story was in comparison, Iron Man tried to keep intrigue and mystery surrounding Zodiac with the whole Yinsen thing and then Kuroda being Zodiac in the end. This was just straight up Logan going after Mariko and taking down anyone who got in his way, no mind games or anything like that. Just a war between Logan and the faction he seemed to attract along the way and the two idiot clan heads. The action was good, although it seemed like there was abundance of stuff that adamantium couldn't cut thru. There wasn't a lot of character development, some but not a lot, but the simplistic story didn't really call for much character development so it seemed to work out pretty well.

All in all, I gave this one a 7 out of 10.
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Oct 7, 2015 2:09 AM
Oct 2015
Wolverine deserves to be watched.So, if you like Wolverine then ,
WELL,just one question.Why won't you go and watch this show?

If you Want to know some uncanny facts about him,go this way
http://passionateviews.blogspot.com/2015/10/17-uncanny-views-about-wolverine.html
Apr 18, 2017 10:13 PM
Dec 2016
Decent at best nice animation no doubt
Apr 12, 2021 6:36 PM
Dec 2020
If I compare the anime wolverine with Hugh Jackman's wolverine, this series is total shit.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wolverine Episode 12 Discussion

luccide - Mar 30, 2011

44 by JVskunkape »»
Nov 19, 2022 2:43 AM

Poll: » Wolverine Episode 7 Discussion

Arpadiam - Feb 25, 2011

16 by JVskunkape »»
Nov 16, 2022 11:26 PM

Poll: » Wolverine Episode 6 Discussion

CRAZEH247 - Feb 13, 2011

17 by JVskunkape »»
Nov 16, 2022 10:26 PM

Poll: » Wolverine Episode 5 Discussion

Nanodesu - Feb 7, 2011

25 by JVskunkape »»
Nov 16, 2022 10:05 PM

Poll: » Wolverine Episode 4 Discussion

belatkuro - Jan 30, 2011

21 by JVskunkape »»
Nov 16, 2022 9:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.