Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 17, 2011 7:18 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
HOT DAMN!
This is like Training with Hinako but about 1000 times better.
Every single movement was so hypnotizing and things just escalated when Alleyne took her top off.

The only exercise I got was with my hand though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 18, 2011 3:24 PM

Sep 2007
And Alleyne is so hot ...
Nov 19, 2011 6:21 AM
Nov 2010
the fanservice was pretty weak.
Nov 21, 2011 9:14 PM

Nov 2008
my right arm is in shape now.... LOL XD
Dec 2, 2011 6:04 AM

Oct 2010
Wow a ''training with' special episode with awesome character such as Alleyne. My elf fetish is satisfied...
Dec 12, 2011 7:33 AM

Oct 2010
So finally an entry is in then I shall say it was fun. I posted it together with the OVA main episode so I will leave it as being fun and Alleyne's breast swinging was something else too.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 7, 2012 9:46 AM

Jan 2012
I personally thought it was kind of awkward and uncomfortable. Alleyene is hot as always, but it was just...weird.
Lemme smang it girl.
Feb 10, 2012 3:32 PM

Dec 2010
Some of those exercise moves I didn't not know haha. Such as the one with your legs lifted as if you are sitting, but your on your back, then you do the sit ups. I'll have to try that one.

I thought her push ups look kind of weird, like they were more for fanservice than actual pushups even before her nipples starting teasing the ground. (Her back didn't seem that straight to me.) Maybe I need to rewatch it.

Anyway, good one. It's much better than training with Hinako as have been said, and better than training with Holo. In the Holo one I think I remember she doesn't even blink.

8/10
Feb 23, 2012 9:59 AM

Aug 2010
I definitely enjoyed watching her exercise. Alleyne is so hot.
Jul 1, 2013 12:28 PM

Aug 2008
best exercise trainer evah, Alleyne... gotta love elfs
May 1, 2014 9:02 PM

Jun 2012
idk what to say i do not like bad mouthing stuff but this is not my type of thing seeing this is making me wonder about the next one since i am not a big fan of the over religious type i got a bad feeling what is going to happen in next episode.
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Oct 30, 2014 2:25 PM

May 2012
Dem angles :3
Apr 25, 2015 4:38 PM

Jul 2014
After watching this episode (can I call it that?), I felt fucking terrible. Here, my formally second favorite character (now tied for 1st) took the time to train me and I just sat there doing jack shit. Judging from the above posts… I guess I must be the only one.

Thing is, those exercises were practical and I'm pretty sure that after following for a couple of days, you'll be nice 'n fit. All-in-all, screw you Billy Blanks, I'll do one day, I promise. 5/5

Battle Instructor Alleyne FTFW!

Note: This post was 100% serious.
My pussy's glued to a building on fire...
Feb 21, 2017 1:23 PM

Apr 2013
Yay training with Alleyne xD
Though this shouldn't have been 20 minutes long, pretty repetitive. But it was worth watching for the boobs :>
Jul 18, 2019 9:04 AM

Nov 2016
Nice workout xD but I gotta agree with the poster above. Was kinda cringe.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 12, 2019 3:28 PM

May 2014
This ep. was even worse than the second ep. This reminds me of all bad things in anime. Take it from dragged OP to shitty Naruto/Boruto fillers. This reminds me of that, in fact even worse. I was just waiting for it to end.

I agree Alleyne was hot, but showing the same move for 3-4 min. is just too much. I don't think the animators have thought this thoroughly to make it this shitty. These OVA had so much potential and it got wasted just like that. Her comments was what really made this better. The exercise music was meh too. The best part has to be seeing her nipples touch the ground. That rocky ground is a lucky bastard, though from what I have learned your whole body should be near the ground. The ass shouldn't be in the air, but who the hell cares. :P

And seeing her oppai after the training

She is supposed to expect us to do nothing. That's too hard because it's hard. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyways, beside my bad jokes, these two OVA were terribly bad. No offense, but they were really lazing making them. Same pattern throughout both of them, not anything interesting beside fan-service. I feel like these specials where only made for making money, nothing else. It lacked of quality in every way, 3/10.
mangalicker94Nov 12, 2019 3:41 PM
Dec 15, 2020 3:19 AM

Nov 2013
Nice special. I really love Alleyne and Kitamura Eri worked hard.
But i wish this was shorter and with more girls like Melpha or Cattleya. I think 20 mins. is too much. Too many recycled animations.
Aug 16, 2021 11:31 AM

Feb 2020
That was hot, but too repetitive. 20 minutes was too much.
Jun 24, 2022 12:02 AM

Jul 2016
This... this was genius. A freaking masterpiece that made me realize Alleyne was the true QB best girl all along. Like damn, she's so hot and Kitamura Eri's performance was simply chef's kiss.

Also yeah, animation sequences were repetitive af but that aspect sure didn't stop this Special from having the best display of fanservice this lame franchise has shown so far...
... or maybe I'm just biased because it's Alleyne.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Queen's Blade OVA Specials Episode 2 Discussion

prismheart - Feb 23, 2012

14 by SouthRzVa »»
Jun 24, 2022 12:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.