Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 18, 2011 7:01 AM

Mar 2008
Onigiri_Otaku said:
btw, is the hat momoka? there was a hint in episode 13... I didn't know that girl was momoka cause I didn't know how momoka looked like.. until I rewatched that ep

I think you may be right. I rewatched episode 13 and then episode 9 and I think that Momoka can be inside the hat(or maybe her soul? is Momoka Princess of the Crystal?). in episode 13, Sanetoshi said to Momoka "Farewell, my love. my love, the only one who can see the same scenery as I. see you again, in that world" so I think that Sanetoshi wants to change the world (and because of that he wants to destroy the diary but he can't do it himself - maybe if someone destroy the diary it will erase all the things that Momoka did and then it changes the worlds/fate. or he will come back to 'that world'. does Sanetoshi wants to be together with Momoka? (whuut, Momoka, you troll, everyone wants you)] if not, why he called her 'my love'??
but he said 'she rejected me. she rejected me, the only person who could see the same scenery'. I don't get it at all. why almost everyone in Mawaru loves/wants Momoka? :I
is Princess of the Crystal related in any way to Momoka? because Sanetoshi once said in episode 13 'she had the same kind of eyes'. Princess has similar eyes to Sanetoshi's. and Momoka has different eyes...
and I totally forgot that scene with Shouma and Himari from episode 9 and it was a really big shock for me when I saw that Shouma is Himari's fated one... I ship Shouma x Ringo with all my heart + Kanba x Himari (I really don't want Kanba to be in pairing with Masako). I'm afraid that Ringo will sacrifice herself for Shouma/Momoka or something like that, Kanba will be with Masako (or maybe he'll kill himself xD? well, it's possible if he can't be with Himari but he wants this) and Shouma will be with Himari. or Sanetoshi will destroy everything. he is a good troll LOL
*sigh* I totally don't get it...I have to rewatch previous episodes to understand what's going on? xD
but I must say that this anime is awesome, totally awesome, even better than Steins;Gate. and Mawaru is trolling me more than S;G. I want to know the truth but at the same time I don't want this anime came to an end...
Nov 18, 2011 7:03 AM

Jun 2010
Child Broiler. Why does this place even exist?

Nov 18, 2011 7:30 AM
Jan 2011
oh, so the parents are still alive and that explains as to how one of the brothers was able to get some money for their expenses.
Nov 18, 2011 7:37 AM

Sep 2011
Yavimaya said:
I ship Shouma x Ringo with all my heart + Kanba x Himari (I really don't want Kanba to be in pairing with Masako). I'm afraid that Ringo will sacrifice herself for Shouma/Momoka or something like that, Kanba will be with Masako (or maybe he'll kill himself xD? well, it's possible if he can't be with Himari but he wants this) and Shouma will be with Himari. or Sanetoshi will destroy everything. he is a good troll LOL

I am a crazy fan of Kanba x Masako and Shouma x Ringo.
Oh well, I think Kanba x Masako is somehow unhopeful, it's only my wish after all, and Kanba only thinks about Himari but he is always rude to Masako at the same time. Because of that, I think I can be hate him :-<
My last hope is a happy end for Shouma x Ringo, but now, I'm afraid that Himari will ruin everything, so, maybe I hate Himari too.
About the theory which is about Masako and Kanba are siblings, I hate it.
About the theory everyone has to suffer more than now for Himari's sake, I hate it too.
Maybe I am crazy for real.
But, it's a good episode after all and this series is so awesome.
Yavimaya said:
I want to know the truth but at the same time I don't want this anime came to an end...

Same to me. I'm too curious to wait for next thursday. But thinking it's only 5eps left, it's somehow so sad at the same time.
Nov 18, 2011 8:02 AM

Mar 2008
phanh_lu said:
but now, I'm afraid that Himari will ruin everything, so, maybe I hate Himari too.
About the theory which is about Masako and Kanba are siblings, I hate it.
About the theory everyone has to suffer more than now for Himari's sake, I hate it too.

yeah, it does bother me a little that now everything is because of Himari, but I still like her. but seriously, if because of the fact that Shouma is Himari's fated person he must be with her - I 'll probably won't like her anymore. I want him to be with Ringo. we know that ringo loves Sholuma, but does Shouma loves Ringo?
at the same time, I hate Momoka. it's all her fault, everyone are crazy about her, wants her, loves her - it's really annoying that everything is because of her and what she did.
at first,I hated Yuri. now I kind of like her. I hated Masako. now I don't dislike her (but don't like her either) - it's because of their pasts. but I can't stop hating Momoka. she's just a little troll girl who wanted to help everyone but in the end she caused more problems.
Nov 18, 2011 8:04 AM

Aug 2007
They're alive... cool. Hahaha, the conversation between Himari and Masako about the present. Masako and Kanba being family doesn't surprise me with the flashback some episodes earlier. Lol, the houghing scene reminded me of the most awkward episode of Star Driver. That Kanba kick. Buu, Shouma x Himari? =.=
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Nov 18, 2011 8:33 AM

Jun 2009
Suddenly, Shouma is Himari's soulmate. What a tweest!

Ringo just become irrelevant, well that has been the case since ages ago.
Nov 18, 2011 8:48 AM

Mar 2008

What i can say...? omg...
Nov 18, 2011 8:58 AM

Apr 2010
soulelle said:
muri-muri-muri-muri... what did I just watch? Shouma??? SHOUMA???? S-H-O-U-M-A?!?!?!?!?! Noooooooooo!!!! I've been rooting for Ringo x Shouma this whole time... and I'll keep doing it...

SAME HERE..I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WANT SHOUMA X RINGO!!!
Nov 18, 2011 8:58 AM

May 2010
WHAT THE??!?! O_o

SHOUMA?? I DON'T EVEN..

/caps
Nov 18, 2011 9:05 AM

Dec 2010
I'm surprised that Kanba lied to Tabuki all along about not knowing where his parents are. I really thought he had no idea and his parents were working behind the scenes never appearing in front of him. Now I'm curious about what his parents are trying to do that made him prioritized the secrecy of the parent's location over Himwari's life from the last episode.

I'm still liking Shoma/Ringo and but not so sure about Himari/Kanba anymore. I think Kanba may have been innocent as a child during his parents notorious incident but from an episode earlier back Kanba has shown he is willing to taint himself to do he seems necessary. He has become a very interesting character.
Nov 18, 2011 9:42 AM

Jan 2008
taro_sado said:
I'm surprised that Kanba lied to Tabuki all along about not knowing where his parents are. I really thought he had no idea and his parents were working behind the scenes never appearing in front of him. Now I'm curious about what his parents are trying to do that made him prioritized the secrecy of the parent's location over Himwari's life from the last episode.

Yeah. In episode 18 when Tabuki asks Kan where is his father, he says he doesn't know when he clearly does...It's weird.

For me it's like he chooses his father over Himari. And it's surprising since he would do anything for her, as we've already seen many times in this show. I suppose it's just that if something happens to his father, Kan won't be able to get the money from the organization.. or something like that. I don't know anymore.

But I love Mawapen a lot :)
Nov 18, 2011 9:59 AM

Sep 2011
Kiiroi said:
taro_sado said:

Yeah. In episode 18 when Tabuki asks Kan where is his father, he says he doesn't know when he clearly does...It's weird.

For me it's like he chooses his father over Himari. And it's surprising since he would do anything for her, as we've already seen many times in this show. I suppose it's just that if something happens to his father, Kan won't be able to get the money from the organization.. or something like that. I don't know anymore.

But I love Mawapen a lot :)

Yes, that's what I think too. If Kanba had given away his parents, he might have saved Himari temporarily...but what if Tabuki killed them? No more money for Kanba, no more medicine for Himari, and he would just end up watching her die anyway. (Or so Kanba thinks...not so sure if Sanetoshi would let it play out like that.) He thought he could hold on until help arrived at the cost of no one but himself. But he probably didn't expect Himari to try and jump.
Nov 18, 2011 10:23 AM
Sep 2009
Well, that was something else. Looking back on episode 9, I did remember thinking Himari's chosen resembles Shouma a lot... but I dismissed the idea. That was an interesting twist, not sure what to make of it yet.

A lot of stuff going on right now. I'm looking forward to what Yuri has in store for the Takakura's, hopefully something just as twisted as Tsuabuki. I'm also curious about what Sanetoshi means when he says he will have the children do what their parents could not accomplish. 5 episodes left to wrap things up, hope it goes well.

So is the whole Double H thing just a visual pun for Himari's relationship with Kanba and Shouma? I mean those girls are everywhere, and when it first showed that Himari knew them, I thought it would be a major plot point, but other than accentuating Himari's hidden loneliness, not much has been done with them.
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.
Nov 18, 2011 10:41 AM

Oct 2011
Sooooo... pairings you say :]
I am for pairing Kanba and that black penguin - really it's possible.

And can someone who actually speaks Japanese tell what was the title of this episode? Like does it literally translates to soulmate or can it be something else.
Maybe that doesn't inclute incest, pairing, Arata and other stuff like it. Well ok even word soulmate doesn't lead to love as in relationship.
It can be that they are similar in some reason or have certain traits - like she and Shouma are more similar to her and Kanba.

But we will see in a week - as the train on that diagram is turning again, so either parents or pinky-doctor will start to realize their plans.
Nov 18, 2011 11:44 AM
Jul 2018
FOEbulous-max said:

@Raven_Shinobi:

Utena Spoilers!

Oh, totally forgot about those! I'm currently rewatching the Black Rose arc and just watched the one about the second one that you mentioned yesterday XD

And LOL! It seems Himari is now the one being hated and Ringo the one everyone is rooting for after she was the reason some people dropped the show at the begining. Isn't it wonderful how this anime changes our views on the characters as the story progresses? Not that I hate Himari; I actually felt sorry for her for the way she was being treated by Masako in this episode. Himari is kindhearted and considerate of the others' feelings; I don't think she'll ever try to steal Shouma from Ringo since she and Ringo are now friens and it's obvious that she likes Shouma.

*spoiler for future episodes' titles*

removed-userNov 18, 2011 11:57 AM
Nov 18, 2011 12:48 PM

Jun 2008
So we now know that the Takakura parents are alive, and plotting something. The mystery of where Kanba gets his money is finally solved.

Sanetoshi said something about children completing what their parents could not. From that, I wonder if what happened in the 95 incident is related to that. ie Sanetoshi made a deal or something with Takakura parents and their organization (we still don't know why they bombed the subway, I don't think it's just simple terrorism). Maybe it's to destroy the diary. But they failed, so now Sanetoshi is betting on the Takakura kids to complete the mission?

lol@ the sweaters Penguin 3 gave to 1 and 2 XD Nice to see a bit of relaxing and fun stuff after all the tension the previous eps

I was hoping Himari wouldn't dodge the blue balls, so we could have flashback moment XD at least she ended up remembering it herself before the episode was over.

As for the revelation of Shouma being the fated one, yes I'm surprised, but I'm not raging over it. Because "fated one" doesn't mean Shouma and Himari will end up together. I don't think all the development with Ringo and Shouma will just be thrown out and replaced by "Shouma/Himari 'cause they're fated together lolol".

Besides, if Himari for some reason really does like Shouma that way, she's not the type of person to er, steal him away, if she sees how much her friend Ringo likes him and how Shouma sorta likes her too. I can see her being sad to give up on Shouma rather than forcefully take him. And the chances of Shouma returning her feelings, if she has any, are pretty low imo. His love for her is more family than lover.

I'm a bit more wtf about the fact that Himari was adopted, since she looks a lot like her mother.

With Masako, I don't think she and Kanba are related. Rather, I think Kanba was a childhood friend/crush of hers. He supported and helped her when she was younger, and she mistook that for love, and tried to give love to Kanba, which Kanba was either oblivious to, or did not want. And when Himari appeared (ie was adopted), Kanba's attention went to her, which made Masako jealous.
Nov 18, 2011 12:55 PM
Apr 2011
WHAT
Nov 18, 2011 12:55 PM

Aug 2011
wow... the last part, with shouma being the fated one really did make me just leave my mouth open for long... NEVER, thought it was gonna be him!!! >_
Nov 18, 2011 1:01 PM

Jun 2008
MorningGlory said:

It seems you are going for the incest(shouma x Himari)...Well, miracle(penguin drum) may appear from Shouma

Well i was for incest anyway (Masako x Kanba or Himari x Kanba), but my fav pairing was definitely Ringo x Shouma. And it still is, but, if Shouma x Himari is meant to be...i hope at least they give us a better development (like explaining everything. Im not against it honestly).

But I dont want to see next episode like this:

*Himari opens her eyes*
Shouma falls into the floor and hits his head on one of Masako´s memory ball.
*Shouma blinks*
Shouma and Himari look at each other. suddenly a pink rainbow is born in their eyes. the penguins spread rose petals on the wind. Himari cries with sparkling unusual big eyes designed like anime from the 80´s.
They run to each other´s arms yelling:
" Wifeeeeeeeeeee" (Waifuuuuuuu).
"Husbanddddddddd" (Anataaaaaaaa).
(incest is gone)
sexy Survival strategy with Shouma. Penguindrum.
The end.

That would definitely crack me, and the worst of it is that were talking about the master of trolling, so anything can happen. LOL.
Judging by her behavior, I really think Himari loves Shouma, but i dont think he returns her feelings, but...who knows. He might have forgotten his "love" for her, just like she did. Still i want to believe he likes her only as sibling, even if she doesnt feel the same way.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Nov 18, 2011 1:02 PM

Jun 2011
This might be weird but do you think it's possible for Sho and Kanba to not be related now too. Somehow I feel like there is a tie between just Kanba and Natsume (that's her name - right!?!?) are brother and sister too. Their features are very similar to me. But then that leaves Mario...WHO IS HE EVEN!?!!? I just am kind of confused by everything because it's sooooo much info it's so hard to keep up. MUST REWATCH EVERYTHING SOON
Nov 18, 2011 1:19 PM

Oct 2011
MapleRose said:
As for the revelation of Shouma being the fated one, yes I'm surprised, but I'm not raging over it. Because "fated one" doesn't mean Shouma and Himari will end up together. I don't think all the development with Ringo and Shouma will just be thrown out and replaced by "Shouma/Himari 'cause they're fated together.

This is what I think as well. Honestly I wouldn't mind Shouma x Himari pairing, but I prefer Shouma x Ringo. And Kanba should end up with Masako. I don't like the Kanba x Himari pairing at all.
Nov 18, 2011 1:52 PM

Jul 2010
OMFG Himari fated person is Shou...

dlee342Nov 18, 2011 1:55 PM
Nov 18, 2011 2:00 PM

Aug 2010
Shit got real.
Nov 18, 2011 2:08 PM

Jul 2011
This anime hasn't failed to mindfuck me one bit..T_T

I'm a bit surprised about the Shouma thing but I've always liked him so whatever lol.

And it was sort of a relief to see Kanba meeting up with the parents. I didn't like the thought of them abandoning everyone like that (but then again all of the adults in this show are fucked up anyway XD)

As for Sanetoshi, he creeps me out..I don't know I never really liked him :/

I'm super curious to see what will happen with Kanba next, too! Ahh I can't wait until the next episode x;
Nov 18, 2011 2:15 PM

Feb 2010
Haha. YES. Ultimate troll-ending to this episode!

My prediction...

We shall see what happens. Brilliant.
Nov 18, 2011 2:44 PM

Sep 2011
Very good episode,we finally begin to get some answers.

All begin with a happy party for Himari to end with a shocking revelation.Her not being a real sister of them and Sho being his fated person...the one that saved her still i think there is more about it we will see.

So Sanetoshi wants to burn the diary,pretty sure he hired their fathers to destroy it in 95 and they fail at it,they are alive and working to finish something...mmmmm probably in something to stop Sanetoshi.

Now the Masako x Kanba relation i dont think they are brothers,maybe half brothers (same father)but in this anime all is possible.

Next episode will get more answers and more questions the anime is getting to its Climax what we were waiting for all the time!!

and of course Penguin comedy never fails specially the sweater part was hilarious.
Nov 18, 2011 3:06 PM

Aug 2011
I think you shouldn't be doing pairings
I think that at least 1 of the characters is gonna "die" xd

Maybe something like Shouma dies, Ringo use the diary to change his fate and then she "dies"
And then Momoka is alive again and Ringo is born again too, and the end (?)

PS: And now Ringo and the siblings doesn't know each other, happy end (?)

Well, weird things aside, in the opening we can see Kanba and Shouma with background of red "coins", we already saw in the previous episode, that that "coins" are the blood. Maybe that means that Shouma "will lose" blood too...
Also, we can say(see) with that, that Kanba and Shouma's blood is the "same" (coin with KIGA's symbol)
arrozykamehamehaNov 18, 2011 3:10 PM
Nov 18, 2011 3:15 PM

Feb 2011
lal wtf is up with the blinking forehead competition xD

o_o so shouma is able to use fate apples? do we have a new momoka?...

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Nov 18, 2011 4:08 PM

Jun 2011
So they're not even related now? I like this, makes me feel a lot less awkward watching this now. And hell yeah, Shouma is the fated person, I don't like Kanba so this is a win win.
Nov 18, 2011 4:22 PM

Oct 2010
Zeando said:
lal wtf is up with the blinking forehead competition xD
Euh no. It's a running gag and declaration of competition from Himari towards Natsume. It can be seen like that.
Zeando said:
o_o so shouma is able to use fate apples?
Euh no. He may be working for Sanetoshi and he gave him one. Perhaps Sanetoshi knew right away that Himari was special and needed to be saved. Then what other means other than that apple to save her? Thus why Shouma had one and perhaps his familty was already sold out and helped by Sanetoshi. Afterall he is the devil in disguise.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 18, 2011 4:33 PM

Feb 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Euh no. It's a running gag and declaration of competition from Himari towards Natsume. It can be seen like that.
and what did i wrote there? o_ò xD i was meaning exaclty what you just rephrased :P

Yumekichi11 said:
Zeando said:
Euh no. He may be working for Sanetoshi and he gave him one. Perhaps Sanetoshi knew right away that Himari was special and needed to be saved. Then what other means other than that apple to save her? Thus why Shouma had one and perhaps his familty was already sold out and helped by Sanetoshi. Afterall he is the devil in disguise.
that's assuming anyone having an apple would be able to use it, or would know how to make it work

not including also how shouma was able to get in the child broiler not having to break any wall as momoka did before
unless sanetoshi after giving him the apple, istructing him how to use it, giving him a reason(or tricking) to use it, he also took the bother to transfer shouma on the spot :3
ZeandoNov 18, 2011 4:38 PM

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Nov 18, 2011 4:46 PM

Aug 2009
OHHH MY GODDDD!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

IM A KANBA X HIMARI SHIPPER!!!!!!!!!!T__T
Nov 18, 2011 4:46 PM

Oct 2010
Zeando said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Zeando said:
that's assuming anyone having an apple would be able to use it, or would know how to make it work

not including also how shouma was able to get in the child broiler not having to break any wall as momoka did before
unless sanetoshi after giving him the apple, istructing him how to use it, giving him a reason(or tricking) to use it, he also took the bother to transfer shouma on the spot :3
Indeed it's as you say. Sanetoshi might have done something but better yet think of the child broiler being something of Sanetoshi. That would explain him being able to put Shouma in there.

I mean devils and demons were portrayed eating humans. What is the difference if they do it with the remains of them from the broiler? There is non other than meat is in pieces already. In fact it is simple sick to think that. However it's possible. Blood-C is a good example of this.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 18, 2011 5:00 PM

Nov 2011
The end of this episode blew my mind ugggggh

I've been wondering if Himari was related for quite awhile now, since she does show that sign of jealousy torwards ringo.

Only a couple more episodes to wrap this up though. By far one of my favorites for this last season of anime.
Nov 18, 2011 5:00 PM
Sep 2011
....I think that Natsume and Kanba are related due to that confrontation with Himari and said how she wants her truth back and what not.

and Mario probably had the same dilemma as Himari and was just rescued from the broiler, also.
Nov 18, 2011 5:09 PM

Oct 2010
no KanbaxHimari? D:
Nov 18, 2011 5:18 PM

Nov 2007
Kipcha said:
Well, I wonder, does anyone honestly think we'll get trolled with Himari and Shouma? I was thinking about it and isn't this entire series about fighting fate?

I just find it hard to believe that they would develop these two pairings so much only to pull the ol' switcheroo at the last second.

Who knows, 5 episodes leaves plenty of room for it to go any way it wants.

But still, fate has been an extremely strong theme, as has changing it. I think no matter what happens, it will end fantastically...

As long as it has HimarixKanba :P

Agreed, especially with the last sentence ;P i want my HimarixKanba...

YayPepsi said:

Yes, that's what I think too. If Kanba had given away his parents, he might have saved Himari temporarily...but what if Tabuki killed them? No more money for Kanba, no more medicine for Himari, and he would just end up watching her die anyway. (Or so Kanba thinks...not so sure if Sanetoshi would let it play out like that.) He thought he could hold on until help arrived at the cost of no one but himself. But he probably didn't expect Himari to try and jump.

And I agree with this as well. I also think that Kanba is being used, at least that's what all of it seems like to me...

Nov 18, 2011 5:26 PM

Apr 2011
Mind-blown! o_O
Nov 18, 2011 5:52 PM

Jun 2009
WTF!!

Nov 18, 2011 7:53 PM

Dec 2007
Wait what? Shouma? LMAO.

maarsaalis said:
fucking ikuhara trolling us.

^ This lol.
Nov 18, 2011 7:58 PM

Oct 2011
It's weird how Sanetoshi said he couldn't destroy the Fate Diary. Wouldn't this imply that there's a force equal to or greater than him at play? I would absolutely hate it if they introduced another ****ing random character at this point of the story.
Nov 18, 2011 8:08 PM
Mar 2011
Takashi981 said:
WTF!!

^this LOL same reaction

four things about this anime

1. fucked up parents
2. everyone cant move on from their past
3. twists, twists! twists!!!!
4. awesome effin anime

ringo vs himari for shouma now?

personally i want ringo x shouma
"....i am the villain in this story"
Nov 18, 2011 8:45 PM

Apr 2008
I actually wasn't really surprised that Shouma was Himari's 'Fated One', since I had a feeling that Kanba definitely wasn't it. I don't think Shouma and Himari will start having romantic feelings for one another though. Meh, I don't know, I'm not even gonna bother making predictions for this show since they will most likely be wrong anyways.
Can't wait to see what happens next episode.

Breath||
Nov 18, 2011 8:47 PM

Jun 2011
GEEZ~ After watching this episode, I think I'm hating the word "fate" too.

I'm sad at the fact that suffering is the "fate" in line for Himari and Mario.

I'm feeling bad for the unwanted children whose "fate" was to end up in the child broiler.

I'm not liking the fact that "fate" strongly links Shouma with Himari.

I hate the fact that "fate" doesn't seem to bring Masako and Kanba together.

I'm angry at the fact that the Takakura parents' sin made everyone's "fate" so hateful and twisted.

I'm bitter at the fact that when someone changes "fate", someone gets saved but someone also suffers.

last but not the least, I'm depressed that "fate" isn't that easy to change without the penguindrum.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

but what in the world is the penguindrum?!
Momo-HimeNov 18, 2011 8:52 PM
"Them who looks blind at ANIME, looks blind at SALVATION."
Nov 18, 2011 8:51 PM

Jun 2010
This was my reaction after this episode:

....Well...this might disrupt my "Shoma x Ringo canon" hopes....just a bit, don't have much to say other than:

Nov 18, 2011 8:57 PM

Jun 2010
Noo, Shouma x Ringo is better...
Nov 18, 2011 8:59 PM

Jun 2011
Lulexiaa said:
OHHH MY GODDDD!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

IM A KANBA X HIMARI SHIPPER!!!!!!!!!!T__T

I'm not actually a Kanba X Himari shipper BUT I FEEL THE SAME WAY as you do upon watching that revelation. I wanna scream NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO as hard I can for I root for SHOUMA X RINGO!!

Good thing though, I have a feeling that Shouma X Himari have a low chance in happening so don't you worry. :)
"Them who looks blind at ANIME, looks blind at SALVATION."
Nov 18, 2011 9:01 PM

Jan 2011
what Da F just happened?!..guess it wasn't really incest then in away..But poor ringo :(

still rooting for her though!
Nov 18, 2011 10:36 PM

Oct 2010
I was expecting that one of them isn't really their real sibling, but I didn't think it would be Himari. I've always thought that it was either Kanba or Shouma. @__@;

Himari/Shouma just ruined my Ringo/Shouma and Kanba/Himari/Masako. Oh, why is this happening .__.

Anyway, this was a pretty awesome episode. Seeing their parents really piqued my interest. I wonder what they're up to. Hmm.
[insert awesome signature here]
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

RainbowMagnet - Oct 13, 2011

218 by jumbosan »»
Apr 13, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 1, 2011

217 by jumbosan »»
Apr 13, 6:58 AM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Blackbird - Jul 14, 2011

176 by jumbosan »»
Apr 12, 11:17 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - Jul 7, 2011

351 by jumbosan »»
Apr 12, 10:26 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 22, 2011

544 by FarCritical »»
Mar 29, 1:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.