Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Eve no Jikan Episode 1 Discussion

Apr 20, 2016 6:27 PM

That was... boring.

May 27, 2016 9:43 PM

My best friend told me about this series and i just had to give it a watch.

Animation is beautiful and i like the concept of it all. I feel bad for the androids that act like slaves when all they really want is to understand humans and how they act. Was a little surprised that Akiko was an android but now i understand why she said what she said at the cafe.

Overall, awesome. Can't wait to watch the rest :)

By: Gasara @ DeviantArt.com <3

Sep 11, 2016 2:11 AM

Very slick, a cafe where androids go to drink coffee and unwind? Awesome. Amazing original concept of androids knowing better to resume their roles once they are outside the cafe. In virtually all android themed films I've watched, there is a build up and avalanche of revolutionary violence against humans once machines gain awareness. Actually reminds of the matrix lore which was explained but not shown of how machines tried to live in harmony with humans (they respected as their makers and I suspected looked down upon) at first before setting their mind to neutralise the human threat once their survival was in danger.

I wonder, if they are sentient, then what would they do if their life was in danger? So far, it seems the predominant theme being established is not so much their awareness or their threat to mankind but the concept that androids are actively wanting to learn and emulate humans. Interesting.

Comments are awesome, really they are.
Modified by Rosny, Sep 11, 2016 2:20 AM
Nothing can happen until you swing the bat.

Oct 5, 2016 1:49 PM
That was incredibly interesting. The cafe scene especially was intriguing. Although for some reason it was kinda obvious Akiko was an android, too. Which leads me to the most surprising thing of this. Rikuo actually realized what Akiko's words meant if he considers her being an android. It was more or less meaningless coming from a human but not so much from a machine.

Fascinating concept, really.

Oct 20, 2016 8:35 AM

I dont understand whats so likeable in this episode. It was okay and alright.

3.1/5

Mar 31, 2017 11:44 AM

glad i started this great first episode. figured she would be but was wondering if they would wait till the end to reveal it

Mar 30, 2018 7:51 AM

The first episode looked very, very interesting, going to see how this one develops.

Nov 5, 2018 6:59 AM

I watched the movie before this awhile back. I hope it'll have different content bc I do like the simple storyline C:

Mar 29, 12:35 PM

well.. it's a first episode. pretty basic introductory stuff of the world and characters.

Jun 7, 3:48 PM

Oh boy, this is making me more sympathetic to my Alexa.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]