Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 15, 2011 1:26 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kiema must pay dearly for what he has done.
Nov 15, 2011 1:27 PM

May 2007
MrRogers said:

The *real* have no hold over the game world. =P

Lol, but in all seriousness, this route HAD to be done. Kiema is in the right. After all, the fate of the world hangs in the balance.
Nov 15, 2011 1:28 PM

May 2008
all i gotta say is wow
Nov 15, 2011 1:32 PM

Jun 2011
WTF, WTF
Keima you are so mean
Are you even human?!?!
And Ayumi saw the whole thing as expected :|

Would Ayumi still like Keima?
I'm glad that they explained why Chihiro looked like she had memory

Nov 15, 2011 1:33 PM

Aug 2009
Weird that she likes him before the conquest.
Nov 15, 2011 1:33 PM

Nov 2008
vindemon64 said:
MrRogers said:

Lol, but in all seriousness, this route HAD to be done. Kiema is in the right. After all, the fate of the world hangs in the balance.
Yeah but Ayumi heard Keima, and it's harsh for Chihiro.

I can't wait for next week.
Nov 15, 2011 1:34 PM

Feb 2008
poor chihiro...

I have a ton of ideas and thoughts right now, but most of them are fanfiction.... poor chihiro.
Nov 15, 2011 1:35 PM
Mar 2010
DuroDeMatar said:
vindemon64 said:
MrRogers said:

Yeah but Ayumi heard Keima, and it's harsh for Chihiro.

I can't wait for next week.

I agree. I think it wise not to overreact, though I certainly feel bad for Chihiro. Keima has a plan.
Nov 15, 2011 1:36 PM

Aug 2011
damn, keima had no other choice, but damn, it must be hard for him... and harder for chihiro, wish her all the luck :/
SoFarGone said:

Yeah, it really does, but damn, if she's liked him for that long, i don't think she's gonna forgive him easily at all...
And damn, Ayumi saw it, theres gonna be a BIG drama coming, and wonder how the hell keima is gonna handle with all of this!! >_
Nov 15, 2011 1:43 PM
Mar 2009
My heart...is broken. ;__________;
Poor Chihiro!!!! I love her so much!
This chapter was the best ever, so emotional!
And the kiss...wow!!!!!!!!
I adore Keima and Chihiro together, but I don't believe he will love her back...I'm so sad. ;_____; Chihiro loves Keima for who he is really...she was so sweet and sincere!
Nov 15, 2011 1:48 PM

Jun 2010
If it was any other character, I'd say "Nice job effin' it up hero." But Keima has surprised me time and time again at how he's gotten out of bad situations... And that's the only thing that makes me think that he'll get out of this one.
I have no idea how the hell he's going to pull it off though.
Nov 15, 2011 1:56 PM
Aug 2009
Oye... this is going to turn out ugly ~_~.

Even though I don't really like chihiro, it's kind of sad to see her get rejected in an ugly way. I wonder how would this turn out... can't wait for next week's chapter.
Nov 15, 2011 1:59 PM

Sep 2007
... ... ...
My Chihiro ... ... ...
Nov 15, 2011 2:01 PM

Nov 2007
Goddamn Keima, that was brutal and harsh....no matter how much I like or dislike Chihiro, I would feel bad for whoever if they were told that.
But this is Keima...SOMEHOW he MIGHT be able to pull it off, but with Ayumi present to witness that, I do not even have the slightest possible clue as to how this will proceed.

Well fucking done Wakaki, this manga is amazing
Nov 15, 2011 2:03 PM

Nov 2008
I expected Keima would reject Chihiro but I didn't expect he would go this too far, saying hurtful words... Now I'm worried for the gap to re-open...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nov 15, 2011 2:04 PM

Apr 2009
The hesitation of Keima was...interesting. There is more to it than just a harsh denial, Keima actually has a strange mixture of superiority complex (Capturing God, come on...) and inferiority complex ("why do you like someone like me", Otomega). He surely has a plan, but...he is stratled. Maybe for the first time in this series, there might be an internal conflict in keima that goes deeper than mere "capturing professionalism".

Anyway, great chapter. This arc has been amazing so far.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Nov 15, 2011 2:12 PM

Nov 2007
Chihiro, why are you so precious? ;///////;
Nov 15, 2011 2:19 PM

May 2011
Oooh.... I was pretty surprised when I saw his reaction. I feel some sympathy toward Chihiro and honestly, it's Keima's fault for making the wrong prediction. I can applaud Keima for jumping straight to the point but I can still feel sorry for Chihiro. She liked him before the conquest? Very shocking.
Nov 15, 2011 2:41 PM

Feb 2010
I'm honestly not sure what to think right now. I know Keima has to do something like this here, but I'm still hoping everything will work out between him and Chihiro. Sometimes it's hard to tell when Keima is acting and when he isn't.
Nov 15, 2011 2:46 PM

Jul 2011
dam, it went how i expected how keima will reject chihiro keeping her out of the fight between the goddesses and vintage but will hurt her feelings in the process, i think keima does have feelings for her but doesn't want her to be in danger so by making himself hated she won't get involved with him and she will be safe.

i think keima realizes that the girls aren't like this games at all, that he can hurt their feelings and they could get hurt, if he is going to make them fall in love with him he has to take responsibility for it.
Nov 15, 2011 2:49 PM

Sep 2008
I think Chihiro will still be in the story, as the one Keima actually really likes.
Nov 15, 2011 3:09 PM

Jan 2008
Wow Keima... i know you had to turn her down so she isn't involved but the way you did it was brutal, poor Chihiro.

I'm also thinking that maybe Keima was expecting the cliche that the other girl was watching/listening & this is part of the conquest, since it's Keima it's very possible.
crono22Nov 15, 2011 3:23 PM

Nov 15, 2011 3:18 PM

Jun 2010
Ok I think that he knows that Ayumi was there. It's all just a part of his plan. Yea that's it. It's all just a part of his plan.

Nov 15, 2011 3:21 PM
Jan 2008
I'm so glad 4chan is DDOS'd right now.

Because I can not overstate my RAGE right now.
Nov 15, 2011 3:21 PM

Jun 2011
Keima was shaken by Chihiro :O

He knew the full extent of his action, (he doubted his first stupid plan pretty quickly). Even though we don't see it, Keima feels shame. He has to shatter a real girl who actually fell in love with him - no easy memory erasure.

Now he has lost a lot of love points with Chihiro, who will only confide in Ayumi, who will also hate Keima as a result. Breakup is never easy, and certainly not helpful in Keima's case D:
Nov 15, 2011 3:30 PM
Mar 2009
Keima isn't the monster who someone thinks he is...He's suffering for this situation.
Nov 15, 2011 3:31 PM

Jan 2008
crono22 said:

I'm also thinking that maybe Keima was expecting the cliche that the other girl was watching/listening & this is part of the conquest, since it's Keima it's very possible.

WTF is & doing in my post and why can't i edit it?

Nov 15, 2011 3:36 PM

Mar 2010
Chihiro....:(
I understand why Keima had to do it, but GODDAMN it still makes me mad. >.<
I trust Keima though, and I know he has a plan to get out of this huge mess.

My 3 when Chihiro was about to cry....:l
Nov 15, 2011 3:37 PM
Sep 2009
Oh wow... even though it seemed like the only way out, I hate Keima for saying that, it was pretty horrible. Chihiro actually liked him before the conquest, so her feelings actually are 100% genuine without any influence of Keima's ... which makes what he said all the more harsh. Ayumi better make her presence felt, and confront Keima. But yeah, great chapter; much more impactful that I was expecting.
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.
Nov 15, 2011 3:43 PM

Jan 2008
13man18 said:
Ok I think that he knows that Ayumi was there. It's all just a part of his plan. Yea that's it. It's all just a part of his plan.
If you say it out loud to yourself twice it becomes true!

Seriously ouch Keima :x! Nothing ever goes as planned though in TWGOK ( besides maybe the swim girl conquest lol). It all goes to shit but... With this? And Vintage is lurking around? Wakkai, time to wrap that bandana on your head and write yourself out of this one like a champion.
That last sentace made no sense but whatever! I am excited!!
Nov 15, 2011 3:46 PM

Jul 2008
SoFarGone said:

Not really.
Keima always stood out of the group even though it was in a wrong way he was what Chihiro wanted to be : someone "shining".
This might have started simply as being interested in this 'odd being' that he is but there's no way that her falling for him is something 'weird'.
Chihiro is pridefull and didn't want to admit that she has the slightest interest in someone the average people would usually avoid and that is most probably the reason why she was bullying him all along.

Also this is still going my way.
Inb4 Ayumi start to distrust Keima and Mercury use what Ayumi has seen as an argument to make Ayumi stay away from him/guys in general because she want to keep Ayumi to herself.
Nov 15, 2011 3:51 PM

Feb 2008
the trouble is, he does not realize just how hurtful he is being. in which case, this will cause problems now that she saw what he just did.
Nov 15, 2011 4:09 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Told you everyone lol.

Nice boat Keima, nice boat...
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Nov 15, 2011 4:50 PM

Oct 2007
O_O;
i SERIOUSLY cant wait to see how he's gonna turn this around....

you know.. in the first place, they needed mercury because of her knowledge of how to bring kanon back, so... mabye he will end up just explaining the situation to her now since they dont really need her to be at full power. in the process of explaining, he says how he is pushing chihiro away to protect her, potentially upping both their points ... mabye?
Nov 15, 2011 4:52 PM

Apr 2011
Poor Chihiro :(
Nov 15, 2011 5:21 PM

Feb 2011
damn....that's one way to end a relationship.
Nov 15, 2011 6:41 PM

May 2009
It was obvious that Chihiro was going to end up hurt, but I never imagined Keima would be so brutal. Poor girl. In Keima we trust, but this one was still somewhat difficult to stomach. This coming from someone who is not a fan of Chihiro (though she was great in this chapter).
Nov 15, 2011 6:45 PM

Feb 2008
Nope it's really hard to tell if Keima really like her or not but I don't think Chihiro will forgot Keima since she become in love with him before conquest.

Ayumi going to get pissed, in reality it's usually somehow that way.
Chihiro is one of her best friend and tell something cruel to Chihiro is bad

This manga become more and more interesting for each chapter, now I can't wait for another week.
Oh no why are you leaving like this? :(
BlackbirdNov 16, 2011 3:08 PM

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Nov 15, 2011 6:52 PM

May 2008
dammit, had my fingers crosses that keima would walk away while saying he wasnt intrested in side characters.
Nov 15, 2011 6:53 PM

Nov 2007
I don't think he knew how to react when he heard before the conquest. he was clearly rattled. clearly tried to think of a way to keep being the conquest god without falling for 3d.

maybe he actually does like her, but this is a tough situation. Ayumi won't take it well either. actually nobody will.

"you don't need a reason to like someone", a statement that he truly couldn't deal with.

man that still sucks ....you know he kinda had to but I don't think he wanted too either.
Nov 15, 2011 7:26 PM

Aug 2010
I wonder if he knew that Ayumi was there or not...
Nov 15, 2011 7:28 PM

Dec 2007
Love it how Keima did not even think someone could like him with him doing nothing to make such feelings surface.
Now, is he doing it only because he want's to shift routes, or is he being extremely tsundere? More than trying to go on with the plan, he's seems to be running away from a situation he did not expect, can not control and involves him with the real: He might actually like Chihiro.
undead_blopaNov 15, 2011 7:31 PM
Nov 15, 2011 7:57 PM

Aug 2010
You can actually pinpoint the second her heart rips in half!
Nov 15, 2011 7:57 PM

Jan 2011
Man, this chapter didn't disappoint me at all, quite emotional really. Keima never thought that anyone would actually like him before any 'conquests' so seeing him being shocked was pretty funny. xD But dang, him breaking up with Chihiro that way was too harsh. I'm pretty sure he feels really gutted now. Ayumi seeing the whole thing must feel pretty angry at Keima. Man, great plot twist even though it was expected. Can't wait for the next chapters. TWGOK ftw! =D
Nov 15, 2011 8:10 PM
Mar 2011
aside from the gigantic drama in this chapter, it was relatively short
I mean seriously 18 pages?
isn't it usually 20+?
Nov 15, 2011 8:15 PM

Nov 2009
.... Wow.

With ayumi seeing that as always i am curious to see what he does next. This has to be one of the hardest conquests he has had.
Nov 15, 2011 8:53 PM

Jun 2009
Nah, this is still actually in Keima's plans so I'm not worried.
Nov 15, 2011 9:02 PM

Jan 2010
wow .... some how this made me kinda worried ....
Nov 15, 2011 9:05 PM

Apr 2009
undead_blopa said:
Love it how Keima did not even think someone could like him with him doing nothing to make such feelings surface.
Now, is he doing it only because he want's to shift routes, or is he being extremely tsundere? More than trying to go on with the plan, he's seems to be running away from a situation he did not expect, can not control and involves him with the real: He might actually like Chihiro.
Frankly, I think that it's simply because he is socially awkward. The idea that someone can be infatuated with an individual's 'natural parameters' is a foreign concept to him. because of that I'm going to disagree with those that say that this is part of his gambit. He screwed up, there's no other way put it. He may get out of this one, but well...

On another note, I love the recent development. I found it to be brilliant because it has been established right from the start that Chihiro is a normal girl and the fact that she doesn't have the goddess just made her even more so. She CAN'T have the goddess to begin with; she's normal.

NilviusNov 15, 2011 9:09 PM
Nov 15, 2011 10:21 PM
Mar 2009
He had to do it, he had to do it, he had to do it...

FUCK! That was still a low blow, Keima. Chihiro liking him for that long was pretty surprising though.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 53 Discussion

Nayah - Jul 4, 2009

27 by YN_ON »»
Apr 21, 6:38 AM

» I'm a bit disappointed.(Spoiler alert!!!!!)

Jaaku_na_Neko - Nov 13, 2023

8 by rycestealer »»
Mar 20, 1:43 AM

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 1 Discussion

Faust721 - May 18, 2008

28 by abystoma2 »»
Jan 17, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SilentTruth - Apr 18, 2014

332 by bakakisima »»
Dec 9, 2023 11:05 AM

» Similar Manga?

Juto1 - Sep 6, 2023

2 by joji-oueru »»
Sep 6, 2023 7:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.