Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fate/Zero Episode 7 Discussion

Aug 10, 2014 12:18 PM
something here

fst said:

Tokiomi's not that much of a failure. Sure, he lacks talent, but I think it's mentioned in the novel that his ability is pretty good considering he's only 5th generation. Or was it that the Tohsaka line had come a long way in only 5 generations? Something like that.

Modified by Insertanamehere, May 22, 2015 10:19 AM

Aug 10, 2014 11:36 PM

Fai said:
C-Core said:

And I said the same, so your point is...?

[/spoiler]

I have no idea where you got that part with the "feel the emotions of others". Shirou's circuits are designed for a RM, same as Satsuki's, Avalon turned it into an infinite swords RM. That was my whole point. There wouldn't be any swords involved if Avalon hadn't changed his origin into sword.

Terrible speculation. Call it semantics, but UBW is UBW because it's UBW, an infinite sword factory. If his RM works differently from what we have seen, it's not UBW, and yes, I saw your quotation marks. What I'm saying is that his Reality Marble after HF will still be the infinite sword world.[/spoiler]

Okay this is basically a repeat of a discussion I had here a year or so ago and:

It's funny you say that, cause I had a similar discussion not too long ago.

Aug 17, 2014 9:48 PM

Those were some awesome action scenes. I get to see Kiritsugu in a life-or-death batle now.

Sep 4, 2014 11:14 PM

It was great to see El-Melloi in action. Not as cowardly as we were led to believe.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
I conclude that this theme is in fact good!

Oct 3, 2014 7:30 PM

Killing a servant for a pair of pants. That seems about right.

Nov 22, 2014 6:51 AM

5/5

Episode that despite the action omnipresent in every minute of the narrative, manages to involve me 100% only in the second part where Kayneth puts cornered Emiya, who rightly wary of the words of others, had already prepared for the worst.
I like the character of Emiya.
Plot that moves forward in a very even have sent a detour on the main theme.
Very beautiful animations, but everything in this anime is fabulous starting from the soundtrack and ending with the characters.
Quality of the drawings today really high and magnificent scenery.
Rider's character is very sympathetic in wanting to show in the role of a normal person.

Dec 30, 2014 11:52 PM

Kiritsugu is such a badass, holy shit.

I remember being told F/Z doesn't even have much action, but there's sure been a whole hell of a lot of it these last few episodes.

Discord: Zadion#0202
RateYourMusic
last.fm

May 10, 2015 4:19 AM

I'm not really fond of using guns in that setting, at least that other mage has a rather interesting ability with his quicksilver.

May 23, 2015 7:12 AM

EvilBowlOfCereal said:
Can someone explain why shiro/rin fanboys only bash F/Z ?.Everything from abilites of protagonists, to servants, master and the series as a whole?

1) Because they like FSN more than FZ
2) Because they had to fight lots of FZ fans who were disappointed by UBW 2014, so bashing FZ became a popular defense mechanism for them.

Jun 5, 2015 8:54 AM

Who where present in the church? and how? and why did no one try to another when the where far enough from the church?

Sep 1, 2015 7:37 PM

Iskander is the man. Chillest servant lol "Are you saying...if I bring you the head of my enemy...you will get me a pair of pants?"
he's jacked, wonder how much he can squat/bench/deadlift...well considering he can summon fucking chariots out of the sky, I'd say he's capable of breaking some records
Caster's game = 0
killing a bunch of kids is a terrible way to get the ladies.
Awesome episode, it's a battle between Masters now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 25, 2015 3:35 PM

Chaoyigon said:
Iskander is the man. Chillest servant lol "Are you saying...if I bring you the head of my enemy...you will get me a pair of pants?"
he's jacked, wonder how much he can squat/bench/deadlift...well considering he can summon fucking chariots out of the sky, I'd say he's capable of breaking some records
Caster's game = 0
killing a bunch of kids is a terrible way to get the ladies.
Awesome episode, it's a battle between Masters now.

"I will Not go into town and buy you a pair of XXXL pants."

"Are you saying you will stand in the way of my world conquest" LMAO Rider has some of the best lines.

Great episode Kiritsugu's Reality Marble to effect time was really impressive he is a Beast!!!! Caster just needs to die a Slow and Painful death as well.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]

Jan 22, 2016 12:15 AM
Honestly, I did not think Kiritsugu would be this awesome! I guess that's partly Shirou's fault XD. Really enjoying the Fate series (:

Jan 22, 2016 7:22 AM

keenthedream said:
Honestly, I did not think Kiritsugu would be this awesome! I guess that's partly Shirou's fault XD. Really enjoying the Fate series (:

You mean except for the fact that Shirou is way above Kerry in terms of awesome or complexity?

Mar 26, 2016 10:01 PM
Towel Attendant

The detail in the series is very nice. The Mercedes Gullwing last episode and the Calico 950 and Thompson Center Contender weapons this episode are nicely done.

Apr 23, 2016 4:32 PM

[Re-watch | BD version]

Oh poor Saber, Kiritsugu is totally ignoring you. She spoke to him twice, and twice she was ignored.
This Master-Servant relationship proved complicated. I mean, their approaches are so different, and Saber gets pissed off by Kiritsugu's methods. But girl you have to admit Kiritsugu delivers... oh right, you have not seen him in action... yeah.. that's a thing. You two are like fire and ice.

The scene between Kiritsugu and Irisviel... we can see how Kiritsugu is not made of steel. He has feelings and he is in constant battle with them. Leaving his family just to achieve his ultimate goal. Leaving everything behind just for the greater good. If I am not mistaken, in the Light Novel this scene is much more strong (feelings-wise), but I'd like to double-check that. In any case, you could easily see the pain in his face and hear it in his voice. He is a more complex character than he makes it appear.

Kiritsugu you killing machine... You really have Kayneth exactly where you want him. El-Meloi fall right into the trap.
He does not conceive a scenario where his pride is crushed with him, but pal, that scenario is reality. And bam! The episode ends.

The music and FX in this episode were amazing. Not that it is not always like that, but in this episode was a little bit better, just enough notice it.
Modified by HumbertoZero, Apr 23, 2016 4:46 PM

[Softsubs > HardsubsFansubs > fast subsDarkmantis - @HumbertoZero]________________
How to read Fate/Strange Fake Light novel________________

May 16, 2016 1:18 PM

Will the beginning of the end for Caster?

--
¿Será el principio del fin para Caster?

Hello, my litte boy!

Jul 26, 2016 6:16 AM

Archer's and Sabers cooperation looks good.
And what about Kiritsugu, how will he survive in such duels.

Jul 29, 2016 1:12 PM
Can someone tell me the soundtrack that played when kayneth attacked kiritsugu for the first time using Scalp. It was at that moment when Kiritsugu actiavted his time alter:double accel. Please someone.

Aug 10, 2016 10:58 AM

GodSpeed_Killua said:
Can someone tell me the soundtrack that played when kayneth attacked kiritsugu for the first time using Scalp. It was at that moment when Kiritsugu actiavted his time alter:double accel. Please someone.
It's called 'the battle is to the strong'.

Aug 17, 2016 12:54 AM

He could've just shot in the head the Mage when he used his Time Alter Double Accel...

Sep 8, 2016 10:16 PM

Great episode! Finally some action scenes! Saber and Lancer team up!!

Oct 16, 2016 5:20 PM

Eh saber getting saved again, she should lose tbh.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.

Nov 19, 2016 1:32 PM

It's good, that they ordered all masters and their servants to dispose of Caster and Ryuunosuke.

Interesting fight between Kiritsugu and Archibald.

And Saber & Lancer teaming up against Caster is cool.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
I don't think about breasts all the time. Only 30 minutes a day. - Aoyama

Dec 2, 2017 1:57 PM
"That's a giant ball of mercury...let me touch it with my bare hand". WTF?!
Any normal people would know not to touch mercury directly with hands, it KILLS people.

Feb 9, 2018 8:18 AM

Damn that cliffhanger. I love this, the first episode is tiring but it keeps getting better.

May 2, 2018 3:55 AM

5 days and 10 hours remaining.

Nice animation. And the anime ships Lancer and Saber. Caster evidently likes tentacle hentai very much.

Kiritsugu using the magic was awesome. Even though he is cheating on his wife with Maiya and putting himself in danger by directly fighting another master. I ship Saber and Kiritsugu however.

The Archibald has liquid balls of mercury. Innuendo intended.
Modified by JeremiahOrange, May 2, 2018 3:58 AM

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

May 15, 2018 11:10 PM

I have been enjoying this series, but for some reason this episode didn't really excite me.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 22, 7:34 AM

Another good episode. All of the servants teamed up to kill Caster. I don't really see what's so awesome about Kiritsugo, but it was nice for us to see a master vs master battle.

Jun 11, 9:58 AM

Kiritsugu had many chance to kill Archibald but he throw it all away.
If 1 = 2, then everything is good.

Sep 15, 9:44 PM

> "Looks like a ball of mercury".
> Touches it.

I swear this show has some of the dumbest writing in anime.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.

Sep 26, 5:54 AM
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]