Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (32) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »
Nov 1, 2011 2:47 AM
Jul 2011
tembikai said:
OriginANIME said:
Haruhi 2nd season. You all should know why.

without endless eight shit

I think they could've just summarized all of endless eight in two episodes at the most.
I like bubble teaaa~ Bubble tea for meee~
I'll have it for breakfast, I'll have it for tea, a little each day is a good recipee~
Nov 1, 2011 3:08 AM

Jun 2010
Soul Eater - I wish they follow the Manga
Mahou Sensei Negima - I'd like to see new awesome art of it
Nov 5, 2011 9:42 PM

Sep 2011
-MgZ_ said:

Soul Eater remake is happening. I think the its already started airing.
Nov 5, 2011 9:52 PM

Sep 2011
SecretAgent194 said:
-MgZ_ said:

Soul Eater remake is happening. I think the its already started airing.

It's just a re-airing with new OP/Ends. "Soul Eater: Repeat Show" or whatever.
Nov 5, 2011 10:45 PM
Sep 2009
Tsukihime...oh right, it was never made.
Nov 5, 2011 11:34 PM

Aug 2009
Rurouni Kenshin! No fillers, manga story. But they can keep the soundtrack. I totally loved it.
And another vote for Claymore.
Nov 5, 2011 11:38 PM

Sep 2011
Aishia said:
Rurouni Kenshin! No fillers, manga story. But they can keep the soundtrack. I totally loved it.

Aren't they already in negotiations for that?
Nov 6, 2011 12:14 AM

Aug 2009
ciddypoo said:

Really? :O I didn't know that!
Nov 7, 2011 2:05 PM

Sep 2011
Aishia said:
ciddypoo said:

Really? :O I didn't know that!

I wish. It's remake of the "Kyoto Arc" but from Misao's view called "Shin Kyoto-Hen" or "New Kyoto Arc". An adaptation of the final arc is likely to follow, but I think a remake is out of the question :-(
Nov 9, 2011 4:39 AM

Oct 2011
wow

many seems to want claymore and sailor moon remade hmmm

Well I want Fist of the north star remade, movie or series.
It's already one of my favorites, but I would like to see how Fotns anoo 2012 looks like
Nov 14, 2011 7:10 PM

Mar 2010
I would like the first Macross to be remade since then it would probably be a lot better if they follow the original in it's tracks

And if they do a remake of the original Gundam i would watch it since I won't watch it because it's horrible graphics
Nov 14, 2011 8:03 PM

Apr 2011
gantz and elfen lied
Nov 14, 2011 9:24 PM

Nov 2010
Soul Eater - After then finish manga of course
Special A
Elfen Lied
Nov 14, 2011 9:29 PM

Nov 2009
Code Geass.... i wonder if its possible to make it even better XDD

Nov 14, 2011 9:38 PM

Sep 2010
Phanotak said:
Code Geass.... i wonder if its possible to make it even better XDD

If they were to remake CG it would be R2 since they had to change a lot due to the time slot it was put in.

I say Gantz

Togainu no Chi needs to be more faithful to the game and better art and character designs please. Oh and it has to follow Keisuke's route. =D

Full Moon wo Sagashite 12 episode remake that follows the manga in its entirety

Kuroshitsuji cause it has more than enough to remake it to follow the manga

Angel Beats they needed to add another 12~13 episodes
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Nov 14, 2011 9:40 PM
Mar 2011
Viking1337 said:
I would like the first Macross to be remade since then it would probably be a lot better if they follow the original in it's tracks

And if they do a remake of the original Gundam i would watch it since I won't watch it because it's horrible graphics

that cannot be done
bright is dead
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Nov 14, 2011 11:47 PM

Apr 2011
Legend of the Galactic Heroes with improved visuals would be sweet.

Also, H2O: Footprints in the Sand (could use better visuals and some plot/ending changes)
Nov 15, 2011 4:48 AM

May 2010
Akai-Ryuusei said:
Viking1337 said:

that cannot be done
bright is dead

@Viking-Sunrise is planning to adapt the Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin into an anime on a future date, I hope some time next year. The series is supposed to be like a remake of the original Gundam, but by the same token, there will be differences. Yet the story will expand on the story of the One Year War which will include some more backstory, such as how Char became the infamous Red Comet. So look forward to it. As for Macross, even though it isn't an anime, there is a manga remake of the original Macross called Macross: The First which updates the story and the technology of the original.

@Akai-Ryuusei-You do realize that Bright is in the 4th episode of Gundam Unicorn and that they have found someone to take over for the late Hirotaka Suzuoki? Most people know already who follow the Gundam Unicorn series that seiyuu Ken Narita will be voicing Bright for Gundam Unicorn and likely will go on to voice Bright for the Origin series. If you've seen any of the trailers for the latest Gundam Unicorn episode, he sounds pretty close to Suzuoki.
Nov 15, 2011 5:06 AM

Nov 2008
I want Legend of the Galactic Heroes to be reanimated, so it looks as detailed as My Conquest Is the Sea of Stars and has the same aspect ratio.

FOEbulous-max said:
If Osamu Dezaki was still alive, I would have said I would want a full remake of Rose of Versailles with updated graphics. Unfortunately, he isn't.

Maybe a TV remake of Nausicaä which covers the entire manga is in order, assuming that Ghibli can maintain their high animation quality if they produced a TV series.
These too. Rose of Versailles doesn't need to be directed by Dezaki, though; and Nausicaa could also work as several movies or OVAs.

Nov 15, 2011 5:23 AM

Nov 2011
Ok well this might be wishful thinking on my part here, but in a perfect world I would of like to have seen a remake of the Fate/stay night series. That, and actually seeing a Tsukihime series that does exist by the fans, by that I mean make it into an anime that the fans can say it existed.
Nov 15, 2011 5:37 AM

Feb 2009
Space Battleship Yamato

If it got a good studio going for it with a good dose of investment and talented artists this one could be an insane hit! I can only hope.
Nov 15, 2011 5:41 AM

Feb 2009
IceBubbleTea said:
tembikai said:
OriginANIME said:

I think they could've just summarized all of endless eight in two episodes at the most.

Endless eight could be done in 3 episodes. It would still have the sense of endless repetition, in a do-able number of episodes. The episode to start it all, a second episode with slight differences where the characters could have that Deja-vu feeling and the sense that something is not right, and the last one to finish it neatly. Even more episodes could be used with slight differences, the thing is that we became traumatized with virtually 8 episodes of the same.
Nov 15, 2011 5:44 AM

Jul 2011
Golden Boy :D
It was just so fun to watch.

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Nov 15, 2011 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
Veethorn said:
IceBubbleTea said:
tembikai said:
OriginANIME said:

Endless eight could be done in 3 episodes. It would still have the sense of endless repetition, in a do-able number of episodes. The episode to start it all, a second episode with slight differences where the characters could have that Deja-vu feeling and the sense that something is not right, and the last one to finish it neatly. Even more episodes could be used with slight differences, the thing is that we became traumatized with virtually 8 episodes of the same.

Yeah but we all know that KyoAni wanted to troll us my making Endless 8 into 8 epsidoes. Pretty much even the orignal director that got booted off due to the Lucky Star first 4 epsidoes stated they should of never of done that.
Nov 15, 2011 9:33 AM

Jun 2009
Kid-Wolf said:
Veethorn said:
IceBubbleTea said:
tembikai said:
OriginANIME said:

Yeah but we all know that KyoAni wanted to troll us my making Endless 8 into 8 epsidoes. Pretty much even the orignal director that got booted off due to the Lucky Star first 4 epsidoes stated they should of never of done that.

Considering the massive amount of entertainment I got by reading the forums during the initial run, I'm glad they went with the 8 episodes. It was great seeing all that fan rage. Hilarious even.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Nov 15, 2011 10:00 AM

Apr 2011
maybe blood +

episode 12 = 1 st episode
Nov 17, 2011 9:15 AM

Jun 2009
Cowboy Bebop : not the story just art...
Nov 17, 2011 2:39 PM

Oct 2008
Angel Beats!. Should have the 20+ episodes it was obviously meant to.
the Imaginary and the Real can never mingle.
Nov 17, 2011 5:31 PM
Apr 2011
-SOUL EATER

-Space Captain Harlock

-Kenichi
Nov 17, 2011 6:35 PM

Mar 2009
-Fruits Basket, and actually finish out the manga
Nov 17, 2011 6:51 PM

Apr 2011
Soul Eater: Meisterhood.

Enough said.
Nov 18, 2011 4:08 AM

Jul 2011
For me, it would be definitely Great Teacher Onizuka. Even though the anime is good in its own right (it still remains as one of my all-time favourite animes =P), it would be really nice if the second half of the manga was animated as well.

Other animes which I personally think should be remade:

-Soul Eater (when the manga is complete)
-Pandora Hearts (when the manga is complete)
-Kuroshitsuji (when the manga is complete)
-Ouran High School Host Club
cyphon619Nov 18, 2011 4:22 AM
Nov 18, 2011 5:48 AM
Jul 2011
No. 6 - Bones should do the opposite of what they did with Brotherhood and deviate entirely from the original novels. Most of my problems with the anime, I have been told by many, is a result of the source material. I propose they remake it without the rainbow wasp and that they are given adequate room to actually develop their narrative. So keep the interesting setting, leads, and overall plot direction but get rid of noitaminA and the faults of the novel (although given room, they could actually pull it off and properly set up all of their motifs and symbols before pulling them out). I really wanted to like this anime...
The remake can be called No. 6: Yaoi-hood?

Dantalian no Shoka - But with a plot.
Nov 18, 2011 10:47 AM

Apr 2011
I'm seconding (or whatever) Soul Eater, the ending was very disappointing and I'd have loved to see Mosquito's other forms besides just the big muscle one.

I'd say Berserk, but it's already being remade into a movie series. I'd prefer a long-running anime series, though, maybe speeding through the flashback arc and then giving the rest of the manga an anime treatment. It'd almost have to be an OVA series with all the restrictions on gore and sex on televised anime these days, though.
Nov 18, 2011 1:19 PM

Jul 2011
IZUMI64 said:
Cowboy Bebop : not the story just art...

I wanted to say the same thing :P

and there are things that developed but they didnt predict and if they fixed those too, it would be even better
Nov 18, 2011 3:05 PM
Apr 2009
Saya_Kisaragi said:
Sir_Lexa said:
Sailor Moon would be awesome to see remade with nowadays animationtechnology.

I would cum in my pants... -_O

Agreed with the sailor moon part

and I would only cum in my pants if there's more SAILOR JUPITER!
I agree
sailor moon should be remade iit'll be nice if Sailor saturn gets more screen time or maybe an ova of her with be find
Isn't she great she can turn off and on that Japanese crap like a annoying sister at a japanese restaurant.
Nov 18, 2011 3:08 PM
Mar 2011
kanon-chan said:
Akai-Ryuusei said:
Viking1337 said:

that cannot be done
bright is dead

to me Suzuoki is Bright so he is dead non matter how you dress it

@Viking-Sunrise is planning to adapt the Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin into an anime on a future date, I hope some time next year. The series is supposed to be like a remake of the original Gundam, but by the same token, there will be differences. Yet the story will expand on the story of the One Year War which will include some more backstory, such as how Char became the infamous Red Comet. So look forward to it. As for Macross, even though it isn't an anime, there is a manga remake of the original Macross called Macross: The First which updates the story and the technology of the original.

@Akai-Ryuusei-You do realize that Bright is in the 4th episode of Gundam Unicorn and that they have found someone to take over for the late Hirotaka Suzuoki? Most people know already who follow the Gundam Unicorn series that seiyuu Ken Narita will be voicing Bright for Gundam Unicorn and likely will go on to voice Bright for the Origin series. If you've seen any of the trailers for the latest Gundam Unicorn episode, he sounds pretty close to Suzuoki.
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Nov 18, 2011 3:24 PM

Sep 2011
seeing this show im watching called martian successor nadesco i think it should be remade, mainly for it to get popularity since this show was basically a toned down gurren laggan made in 1997 which makes me wonder why the hell people dont know of it

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 18, 2011 3:25 PM

Feb 2011
Violinist of Hameln
G-Gundam
Kikaider
Petshop of Horrors
Moar Angel Beats! kthx
Nov 20, 2011 8:43 PM
Aug 2008
Shaman King
Nov 20, 2011 9:43 PM

Oct 2011
clannad : Better voice actors
kaze no stigma : i want to see it finish
high school of the dead : the ending sucked. like wtf?!

Nov 20, 2011 10:59 PM

Jan 2011
Tomoyo After: It's a Wonderful Life

Would-be spinoff from the first season of Clannad if Tomoya ended up with Tomoyo... (first "Another World" episode) Basically more sob story time...

Oh and maybe another Strike Witches based on the light novels.

And finally... It'd be kinda interesting to see a new Cardcaptor series where Sakura passes on her duties as mistress of the cards.
Nov 20, 2011 11:22 PM

Feb 2009
Tsubasa Chronicle and xxxHolic TV series closer to the manga with related plotlines crossing both umiverses. Production I.G could have done this aready, I dont understand how there are not any projects for this. Both mangas are finished and are from very popular franchises, they could only profit from such work, instead of releasing these pontual OVAs here and there.
Jul 10, 2012 8:44 PM

Feb 2012
Claymore. I'd like to see it get the FMA:Brotherhood treatment once the manga nears its end.
Jul 10, 2012 8:46 PM

Mar 2008
Fate/Stay Night.

Please.

Ufotable. Save it from being a crappy sequel to Fate/Zero, even though I gave it a 10 immediately after watching it (F/SN that is).
Jul 10, 2012 8:46 PM

Jun 2010
ROSE OF VERSAILLES !!!!!!!
Jul 10, 2012 9:03 PM

Feb 2012
Angel Beats and Sakamichi no Apollon both needed more episodes.
Jul 10, 2012 9:03 PM

May 2011
ef, but it's never gonna happen, probably. :)

from the previews:

'the second story,
and the last story.'

'the fairy tale is not one, but only two.'

'two. only, two.'

and, well, it already had 'two' (great) seasons. :)
"Giving one's name to someone about to die is meaningless." - Hiko Seijuurou
"There are no miracles in this world; there are only accidents, inevitabilities, and what you are going to do. That is it." - Himura Yuu
"A sword is a weapon. Swordsmanship is learning how to kill. No pretty words you say will change that." - Hiko Seijuurou
Jul 10, 2012 9:11 PM

Jun 2012
aimedamiss said:
Angel Beats and Sakamichi no Apollon both needed more episodes.

I would love to see angel beats with more episodes, 13 eps was not enough to correctly develop all those fantastic characters.
Jul 10, 2012 9:13 PM

Jul 2012
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.
Pages (32) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Does being an anime fan make you proud or embarassed?

BuddhaIsBetter - 2 hours ago

11 by Takuya_Yagami »»
4 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

158 by SeleneOnTheMoon »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your most common reason for rewatching anime?

MeanMrMusician - 3 hours ago

12 by APolygons2 »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » slut vs prude waifus

deg - Yesterday

30 by LoveLikeBlood »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » do you consider hate on your favorites an attack on you personally?

deg - 13 minutes ago

1 by Serafos »»
10 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.