Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 10, 2011 9:17 AM

Jan 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kukuku... This kills me, in a good way of course.
Karaoke episode, yuri vibes everywhere, this show is the second best fan service of this season, the best one's still Makijoi for me. IMO
FUCK AIC, WHY DID YOU DROPPED MY KOBATO'S SINGING? RAPE YOU DAMN IT.
Nov 10, 2011 9:20 AM

Nov 2007
He dreamed about he and his friend before departing.

Karaoke with friends before summer break.

They try to be with the guy, and Yozora is going to plan it. The golden hair girl wants to go but Yozora doesn't want her to go.

The girls are at meeting place early, and their answers are like questions, so he gave his sister a chance to solve.

It seems like character song's included in the B/D DVD? Or it's just the song for the CM?

At karaoke and Yozora and golden hair girl are separate from rest of 5.

Even they are in separate room, they ordered the same song! "Futari no Kisetsu" Then Kodaka remembering.

lol @ the two are arguing against ranking!!

Yozora suggesting for more club activities during the summer break, too.

It seems like everyone's in the club just because of Kodaka, and not actually making friends (the problem Yozora mentioned).

Complete list in Japanese:
「FLOWER」
歌:羽瀬川小鷹(CV:木村良平) 作詞:平坂読 作曲:Tom-H@ck 編曲:yamazo

「二人の季節」  
歌:三日月夜空(CV:井上麻里奈) 作詞:石川智絵 作・編曲:yamazo
「二人の季節」  
歌:柏崎星奈(CV:伊藤かな恵) 作詞:石川智絵 作・編曲:yamazo

「漢の生きる道」
歌:楠 幸村(CV:山本希望) 作詞:稲葉エミ 作・編曲:百石 元

「SHOCK YOUR EYES」 
歌:志熊理科(CV:福圓美里) 作詞:hotaru 作・編曲:奈良悠樹

「ゆけゆけゲルニカちゃん!」
歌:羽瀬川小鳩(CV:花澤香菜) 作詞:hotaru 作・編曲:eba

「いきなり!モンスタア☆」  
歌:高山マリア(CV:井口裕香) 作詞:hotaru 作・編曲:eba
tsubasaloverDec 22, 2011 9:23 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 10, 2011 11:33 AM

Oct 2010
Excellent episode once again. My favourite pose and Stitch of Sena,

a most amazing pose. I liked all about her in that one pose.

While the episode end art is marvellous in style in the spoiler
the uniqueness of it is astonishing.

Kobato's pose in the following,

was nice but too bad no voice, however her Kukukuku are making the MOE meter sky rocket. I got a 160% response. Well my way of measuring at least I invented.

I need some time for that Rika GIF but I can do it. More later.
tsubasalover said:
Most likely an insinuation towards the beach event happening later on. Most likely.

BTW Image Stitches have been done:
http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=468205
Nice group one and Yozora’s eyes in close up is quite something panoramically.

GIFs with avatars in club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=365485
Person who I promised Sena GIFs…more than enough for you! Although Kobato ones are nice.
Yumekichi11Nov 14, 2011 12:30 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 10, 2011 11:39 AM

Nov 2008
Kobato singing cut out killed the episode.

The vibes of yuri were present and wow Rika turning Karaoke sexy.

Yumekichi11 said:
tsubasalover said:
Most likely an insinuation towards the beach event happening later on. Most likely.

Pretty much.

Nov 10, 2011 12:07 PM

Jul 2010
I too was disappointed to see Kobato not get her singing time on screen.
Nov 10, 2011 2:17 PM

Feb 2008
This episode is actually feel different from the other!

From beginning that's flashback when Kodaka and Yozora.
Yozora sure was a tomboy at that time.
Jeez it doesn't explain anything why Yozora didn't come and meet him.
Some more flashback when Sena and Yozora were singing trying to compet like always lol.
I can already see that's Yozora and Sena like Kodoka.
From the view that Yozora been jealous when they trying to keep a secret for going to Sena House and meet her father.

My favorite girl is Sena in this serie :)

Looking forward for the next episode.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Nov 10, 2011 2:48 PM

Jul 2011
5/5, best episode so far.
mdzNov 10, 2011 7:01 PM
Nov 10, 2011 5:21 PM

Oct 2009
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2011 5:24 PM

Jan 2011
This show seriously keeps getting better and better....this is a definite contender for Anime of the Season.
Nov 10, 2011 5:52 PM

Jul 2010
Yea, it's definitely getting better...but it was already great from the beginning!.It's one of best shows in this season for sure.

About episode...Yozora is such a devil xD. I already want to see reaction of Kodaka realizing she is his friend from childhood.
Oh, and i loved this atmosphere during the karaoke, especially when Yozora and Meat were singin a really nice song.

Cant wait to see next episode, why the weeks are so long? >_>
5/5
Nov 10, 2011 5:52 PM

Jun 2011
"0666 - 13 FLOWER" at the Karaoke, oh lol
Nov 10, 2011 6:00 PM

Nov 2008
Good episode, kukuku xD
Nov 10, 2011 6:03 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode,more flashbacks i wonder why Yozora didnt made it.

Sena and Yozora fighting even when they are not in the same room.... /sigh still i love that "meat".

Kobato was so cute as always specially enjoy the part when she was counting to get the right answer :3.

Also Rika licking the mic......GIF incoming. anyway good episode lets see how is the next epsiode specially with that weird preview.
Nov 10, 2011 6:04 PM

Jul 2009
I wish imouto would get rid of her red contacts. Her natural blue is wayyyyy better.
Nov 10, 2011 6:07 PM

Aug 2010
God I hope they release image songs from all the characters. We've got some great singers. Also, I cannot mention often enough how much I love the OST.

This show really keeps up in quality, and it had a pretty high baseline. We're now getting past the manga, so the episodes will be a surprise. Should be interesting.
Nov 10, 2011 6:43 PM

May 2010
Why cant Sena pay for the karaoke expenses? Isn't she supposed to be rich? XD
I like to draw. Check out my deviantArt profile below for my work.

http://brian12.deviantart.com/
Nov 10, 2011 6:51 PM

Sep 2011
Great episode. I really like all the girls in this show. And the singing was pretty good IMO. Really looking foward to the next eps.
Nov 10, 2011 7:18 PM

Aug 2010
I LOL'ed when Rika licked the mic. XD

I'm loving this anime, I hope its not just 12 or 13 episodes.
Nov 10, 2011 7:22 PM

Jun 2010
Complications are going to arrive if he says why he's going......COMPLICATIONS ARE GOING TO HAPPEN IF HE DOESN'T SAY WHY HE'S GOING!!!!!!!

Maria didn't go to the Karaoke. Sadface.jpeg

Nov 10, 2011 7:29 PM

Jan 2011
So lets see,

We got two girls who deep down wants his penis and don't know it....

One girl who says fuck it and asks for the penis anyway possible at any moment (I like her BTW lol)

A "trap" who probably thinks about it....

a fake imouto who could possibly want it in the future

And a real imouto who probably doesn't want it, but will defend and cockblock it with her life from other girls...

We have a successful harem folks
Nov 10, 2011 7:30 PM
Mar 2011
yozora is such a manipulative bitch hahaha i love it. good for sena to have that "secret" hanging over yozora's head hehehe
"....i am the villain in this story"
Nov 10, 2011 7:36 PM

May 2010
This series knows what their targeted audience want XD
Nov 10, 2011 7:43 PM

May 2010
Aria_Amanchu said:
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Nov 10, 2011 7:48 PM

Dec 2008
Aria_Amanchu said:

And this is what makes a good show, one that caters to it's intended audience and not the ton of elitists that are prevalent on the internet.

Sucks that Kobato didn't get to sing, then again HanaKana isn't known for her "awesome" singing skills.

Tonight... we are young... so let's set the world on fire, we can burn brighter, than the sun...
Nov 10, 2011 8:05 PM

Oct 2010
DuroDeMatar said:
Good episode, kukuku xD
Nice! Saved! Yeah I liked that part most considering I adore Kobato.

Nov 10, 2011 8:11 PM
Mar 2011
Yozora is so mean, I wanted Kodaka to stop her from torturing Sena the whole episode. I like how the episode ended with the amazing "hi-mi-tsu" between Sena and Kodaka and how Kodaka misunderstood what Sena was doing.

Also, I wanted to put down the times everybody arrived at the train station before anyone else! :D
Nov 10, 2011 8:29 PM

Oct 2010
Rika GIF in the spoiler
is done! Now if only the mic became something part of me, it will be better for my mind. I guess perverted too.

Nov 10, 2011 8:39 PM

Jun 2011
I love Sena!!! Good Episode!
Duhuhu...
Nov 10, 2011 8:48 PM

Jan 2008
Did anyone figure out the quiz as to what time each person arrives?
Nov 10, 2011 8:57 PM

Aug 2010
That was pretty hilarious how they went to the karaoke bar together and got separate rooms.
Nov 10, 2011 8:59 PM

Aug 2011
Rika is just, wow, Kodaka has some serious self control if he doesn't hit that seriously, I wouldn't have lasted past the first time she came out and asked him to be sex buddies.

DuroDeMatar said:
Good episode, kukuku xD

I'm totally stealing that gif for my sig.
Nov 10, 2011 8:59 PM
Aug 2010
Great episode as always but is it just me or could the guy that Sena was eating with be Kodoka's friend before he moved?

Large Image:
sakaNov 12, 2011 9:07 PM
Help Me Level Up These Anime Characters By Clicking It Please :D

Nov 10, 2011 9:01 PM

Aug 2011
LMiki said:
Great episode as always but is it just me or could the guy that Sena was eating with be Kodoka's friend before he moved?

The friend from before he moved is Yozora.
Nov 10, 2011 9:02 PM

Jan 2008
LMiki said:

Did you pay attention to the story at all?
The person who befriended Kodaka when he was little was Yozora, and the guy who is eating with Sena is Sena's father.
Nov 10, 2011 9:04 PM
Dec 2008
man cant believe its already ep 6...
love kobato XD
Nov 10, 2011 9:05 PM
Aug 2010
Oh! Sorry :) my bad
Help Me Level Up These Anime Characters By Clicking It Please :D

Nov 10, 2011 9:27 PM

Oct 2011
Hahaha I love Yozora! xD She's so bad. It's especially hilarious when she makes fun of Sena. Can't wait to see how Kodaka will react when he finds out she's his childhood friend. :D
Nov 10, 2011 9:38 PM

Sep 2011
Great episode loved it.. looks like someone is a little jealous.

Did anyone else see the faces on Sena and Yozora when he said 4, its almost like they wanted him to go to there room alone or something idk...

also kodaka's VA can sing pretty good better than I thought he would
Nov 10, 2011 9:55 PM

Sep 2008
mmmmmm Sena's boobs were gorgeous as always.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2011 9:58 PM

May 2010
mitch3315 said:
LMiki said:

Lol that would be so wrong if his friend is like in his 40s
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Nov 10, 2011 10:01 PM
Oct 2010
xLegionx said:
also kodaka's VA can sing pretty good better than I thought he would
Indeed, he's not half bad.

I am surprised (and disappointed) that Kobato didn't get to sing, her VA is quite a decent singer IMO (here's an example for reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnsn2M0-FQM)
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Nov 10, 2011 10:13 PM

Jun 2008
Umm....are these people fucking retards or what?!?!?

HELLO, just split the fucking bill 6 ways (well 5 since Kodaka can pay for Kobato)

Hurr durr....let's outsmart them by going to six different rooms....that will show them!!

Oh and why can't they all just be friends with each other instead of "Making" new friends....did that ever come into thought?

Also, WTF, why was Kobato's singing scene cut out?

Yozora and Sena need to desperately have a real fight and then have HOT, SWEATY, YURI SEX to make up ;)

I like this show, but the "Anime logic" is so fucking retarded...
Nov 10, 2011 10:50 PM
Oct 2010
^ Well, it wasn't "Anime logic" but "Sena's logic"... And Kodaka simply ditched their plan...

You gotta admit that there was a certain brilliance to that plan... they found a way a group of people can be antisocial together... XD
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Nov 10, 2011 11:18 PM

Oct 2010
JustALEX said:
Also, WTF, why was Kobato's singing scene cut out?
Because the cast who made this anime are a bunch of fags that did not realize how amazing Kobato is. In fact they were such lazy asses in this episode that my friend Hoppy is bleeding out of "WTF is Maria" thoughts. There was totally no Maria. Despite all the annoyance for some, I believe the potential for gags was totally missed.

I mean WTF was Maria/Kobato combo or possibility of it or many others if Maria was there. Totally innovative but totally not done so. Too bad really at least the Rika GIF sure shows how ecchi it is and there is the random breast bouncing GIF in the spoiler
that speaks for itself yeah well We all know Sena is a cannon fodder for ecchi. Well at least she looks good doing it. However the breasts bouncing Alex my friend is getting as lame as Tsumugi's one in Guilty Crown episode 2. Sorry but that is TBH IMO.

Nov 10, 2011 11:52 PM

Dec 2010
Awesome episode, Yozora and Sena's "logic" when paying for Karaoke was great, all things considering it was one of the better episodes so far. It was good for Sena to get Yozora back for the bullying she did earlier with the supposed "secret" all though i wonder why Kodaka's name would ring such a bell for Sena's dad who seemed surprised by it, i mean wasn't the dad friends with Kodaka's dad? but with the way Kodaka said that he wanted to see Sena's dad during the swimming episode i assumed they never met? or is it simply that they haven't talked in a while and he wants to say thanks for allowing him into the school, well either way i look forward to next the next episode.
Nov 11, 2011 12:13 AM

Dec 2008
JustALEX said:
Umm....are these people fucking retards or what?!?!?

HELLO, just split the fucking bill 6 ways (well 5 since Kodaka can pay for Kobato)

Hurr durr....let's outsmart them by going to six different rooms....that will show them!!

Oh and why can't they all just be friends with each other instead of "Making" new friends....did that ever come into thought?

Did you even read or listen to what Yozora was complaining about? It wasn't the cost, it was more the logic of multiple people needing to pay more just to share ONE room, where they'll be singing the exact same number of song as just one person would. It's like booking a whole swimming pool, but needing to pay extra for more people when it's just the one whole pool.

And I'm pretty sure Kodaka, Yukimura, Rika, and even Sena would consider each other friends by now, you do realize that the only person advocating the making of friends is Yozora right? And she is the one person who doesn't want to make friends just due to her personality. The rest of them are just going with the flow. She is the club leader after all.

Tonight... we are young... so let's set the world on fire, we can burn brighter, than the sun...
Nov 11, 2011 12:57 AM

Jun 2008
Misdreavius said:
Did you even read or listen to what Yozora was complaining about? It wasn't the cost, it was more the logic of multiple people needing to pay more just to share ONE room, where they'll be singing the exact same number of song as just one person would. It's like booking a whole swimming pool, but needing to pay extra for more people when it's just the one whole pool.

Yeah, I got that....but like Kodaka said, that defeats the purpose of the outing.

I mean, why the fuck would six people go to six different rooms separately, it's much more fun to be together, but then again this is why they don't have friends...

Misdreavius said:
And I'm pretty sure Kodaka, Yukimura, Rika, and even Sena would consider each other friends by now, you do realize that the only person advocating the making of friends is Yozora right? And she is the one person who doesn't want to make friends just due to her personality. The rest of them are just going with the flow. She is the club leader after all.

Yes and No....Sena also wants to make friends outside of the club and it's rather silly to have a club to make friends outside of it when you could just be friends with everyone inside the club.

But yeah, I get the fact that Yozora is the "leader" and the other group members are just following along.
Nov 11, 2011 2:33 AM

Feb 2009
great epd, yozora and sena were so hot in those outfits
Nov 11, 2011 2:43 AM
Nov 2010
Err....that they don't realise this friend thing going on is the whole gag....It's supposed to explain why they just don't have friends before - for all we know they might had chances, but never recognised that fact.
Nov 11, 2011 2:59 AM

Oct 2010
This serie just keeps being good. Shame Maria didn't go whit them.

JustALEX said:

Yozora and Sena need to desperately have a real fight and then have HOT, SWEATY, YURI SEX to make up ;)

This, tough im pretty sure i've seen that already somewhere ^^

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 22, 2011

337 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 12:32 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2011

231 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 8, 2011

181 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:43 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 1, 2011

241 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 24, 2011

180 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 9:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.