Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2011 7:19 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Although this episode did not have much abuse by Ekaterina it made far more with the following spoiler (NSFW)
if you look closely you can see Ekaterina’s nipples. Very rare! You only see them in the OVA well. Perhaps that makes up a lot. While I find Eketerina hot with that tongue in the following,

It can all be but a nice dream. I would sure screw her when she would first turn 18 though.
  • Loved Eketerina’s pose in the spoiler
    it was very sexy considering I can see her panties.

• While Ekaterina was super hilarious with all the mail she got in the spoiler
    that facial expression was like she was being perverted and in orgasm.
Hard to believe she really is 10. She only looks like it to me. She does not act at all like it. In general the specials were way way more arousing than the anime itself. Well I will miss her ecchi and Seikon will be missed. After all it’s the first for breast abuse and sucking among the animes out there that is not hentai but close to it. Well at least there are the Bds to re-watch.

BTW Made Image Stitches in the spoiler
apart from the formal pose the one with her red suit is amazing considering her ass shows and the other ones are panties showing but it’s just plain funny to see her in that letter stacked in a panoramic view.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Apr 25, 2012 5:49 PM

Sep 2008
last chapter, its a shame, i wanted to see more....
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Sep 27, 2022 6:10 PM

Jan 2020
Katja-sama's nipples...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser II Picture Drama Episode 3 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Sep 10, 2011

2 by TooNSFW_Pac »»
Sep 27, 2022 6:17 PM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser II Picture Drama Episode 2 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Aug 2, 2011

1 by Punkero »»
Sep 16, 2016 1:51 PM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser II Picture Drama Episode 1 Discussion

chaoslead - Jul 8, 2011

3 by alphal00t »»
May 17, 2012 10:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.