Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 5, 2011 1:42 PM

Jan 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
---------------------------------------------
So it's official,
has the Goddess

crono22Nov 5, 2011 2:40 PM

Nov 5, 2011 2:08 PM

Nov 2007
Im fine with this development....however....

WHY WOULD YOU MAKE MERCURY LOOK LIKE THAT WAKAKI!!! WHY!!!??
Nov 5, 2011 2:41 PM

Jan 2008
game8910 said:

Something wrong with a Goddess having Brown skin?

Nov 6, 2011 1:48 AM

Apr 2010
Sigh... first they got rid of elsie for that annoying witch haqua... then they got rid of the best female characters (most notably, the younger swim club girl, the substitute teacher and the girl with the kansai dialect) to make room for the tsunderes and annoyingly shy girls (except instead of that rich girl they kept the boyish one. I'm ok with that). But i was fine with that. They gave a... decent enough reason as to why only certain girls may have the goddess... so I could live with it...

But this was my last hope... I knew which ever girl he decided to conquer first was not going to have a goddess... but some small facet of me just clung to that shimmer of hope that MAYBE the author will be original and choose the much more interesting girl chihiro (or best case scenario, final goddess turns out to be inside the teacher the whole time.... still waiting for her dramatic spot light).

Meh... not like it was a surprise... just the small crushing feeling as that last little wisp of hope dies out.
Nov 6, 2011 10:04 AM
Mar 2009
crono22 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
---------------------------------------------
So it's official,
has the Goddess

Nov 7, 2011 1:35 AM

Aug 2009
Damn Wakaki. Trolling me again and again. Thus, Chihiro loved Keima without even having Goddess. Congratulation to Chihiro. You just raised flag of being center of the plot in this series.

I need more Ayumi. :D

leingodf8 said:
Tons of rant.
lol what. Your talking about originality and character cliche and everything is absolute non-sense I haven't heard for a decade.

game8910 said:

Racism?
Nov 8, 2011 3:12 AM
Apr 2011
Ayumi confirmed goddess.
Chihiro confirmed pure maiden who loves Keima.
Nov 8, 2011 12:02 PM

Jan 2011
game8910 said:

I don't get you.

I was expecting this. In the last chapter when Chihiro told Keima "it's okay", I knew this would happen. It's called troll plot, which is awesome. Now well shit.
Nov 8, 2011 12:05 PM

Nov 2008
Nice chapter. I got the feelling that it would be Ayumi, and it is. The sensor didn't react though that made me doubt at that moment. Well played, Wakaki.
Nov 8, 2011 12:09 PM
Jan 2011
YES YES YES

Wakaki, thank you...!
Nov 8, 2011 12:17 PM

May 2008

Nov 8, 2011 12:20 PM

Feb 2008
I think some of you people that have lost hope, forgot that we could probably get chihiro to be an ally, not that it is going to happen, but think about it, someone who might be 'okay' with keima 'saving the world' the only way he knows how. yknow its cool.
Nov 8, 2011 12:28 PM

Aug 2009
leingodf8 said:
Sigh... first they got rid of elsie for that annoying witch haqua... then they got rid of the best female characters (most notably, the younger swim club girl, the substitute teacher and the girl with the kansai dialect) to make room for the tsunderes and annoyingly shy girls (except instead of that rich girl they kept the boyish one. I'm ok with that). But i was fine with that. They gave a... decent enough reason as to why only certain girls may have the goddess... so I could live with it...

But this was my last hope... I knew which ever girl he decided to conquer first was not going to have a goddess... but some small facet of me just clung to that shimmer of hope that MAYBE the author will be original and choose the much more interesting girl chihiro (or best case scenario, final goddess turns out to be inside the teacher the whole time.... still waiting for her dramatic spot light).

Meh... not like it was a surprise... just the small crushing feeling as that last little wisp of hope dies out.

Elsie sucks
Nov 8, 2011 12:41 PM

Jul 2010
YES YES YES AYUMI ALL THE WAY!!!
Nov 8, 2011 12:41 PM

Feb 2008
alright....now shes gonna get in trouble and someone will come to her rescue. things are getting exciting.
Nov 8, 2011 12:42 PM

May 2011
This arc finally ended! Well, sort of. I'm just glad they got this question out of the way; it was bugging me for weeks. I prefer Ayumi over Chihiro but I hope Chihiro doesn't fade away.

My only complaint is how the goddess looks. Dark skin is eww.
Nov 8, 2011 12:52 PM

Aug 2009
LEGOF said:
This arc finally ended! Well, sort of. I'm just glad they got this question out of the way; it was bugging me for weeks. I prefer Ayumi over Chihiro but I hope Chihiro doesn't fade away.

racist
Nov 8, 2011 12:54 PM

Jun 2011
Uh oh, now how is Keima going to break up with Chihiro? He has no demon to help; he has to break up the normal way O.o.

Whatever happens, there's going to be an interval between moving from Chihiro to Ayumi, the arc isn't over YET >.>
Nov 8, 2011 1:02 PM

Sep 2007
No ...
Seriously ...
Chihiro love really our hero ... She REALLY love him and that the big difference between her and the others.
Nov 8, 2011 1:14 PM

Jul 2011
lol whats with all this racism :O i think the godess looks fine, all the goddesses are practically bishoujos anyway

crap! i thought that it might be ayumi having the godess but i hoped it might be chihiro, well i dont mind ayumi but i wonder how the hell keima is gonna get out of this one, chihiro has totally fallen in love with him, if he kisses her he will complete his conquest and she will fall more in love with him and could get involved with the battle with vintage and realize that he only kissed her to awaken a goddess (which isn't there) and if he doesn't complete the conquest, he will have to dump her and he will break her heart

i think keima will try to end his relationship with chihiro so that she wont get involved with vintage and so that she will be safe and conquer ayumi before that vintage girl (girl who cuts herself) discovers them
Nov 8, 2011 1:15 PM

Mar 2010
Well I didn't expect this. :o
Anyways I'm not sure Chihiro will completely be left out of the story since she really loves Keima and will be persistent with dating him.
Anyways, Chihiro is one of my top favorites and I hope they don't leave her out of everything. :l
Nov 8, 2011 1:17 PM

Nov 2008
Keima: This is the situation where she absolutely cannot lie... she is telling the truth.. Chihiro doesn't remember the conquest...
There is no goddess in Chihiro

Me: This is the situation where Keima cannot go back... he has to take responsibility... Chihiro doesn't remember the conquest...
He has to marry Chihiro NOWWWWW!! XDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nov 8, 2011 1:18 PM
Aug 2009
This is getting really epic now XD. Now I wonder what's going to happen next is since Lune seems a bit suspicious at Ayumi.

Anyways, I'm glad the last goddess is in Ayumi xD
Nov 8, 2011 1:20 PM

Dec 2010
SoFarGone said:
LEGOF said:

racist

It's not racist, its just preference.

And i pretty much saw that coming..now what is he going to do with Chihiro? he had better have some memory erasing device ready +_+
Nov 8, 2011 1:21 PM
Jan 2008
Nov 8, 2011 1:23 PM

Nov 2008
^That makes sense now! Chihiro will become our end girl XDD

Well, Keima can have more concubines >:)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nov 8, 2011 1:32 PM

Aug 2008
Finally, get rid of Chihiro. I can't stand her. Especially her face. And what's wrong with disliking the appearance of Mercury? I don't find women with black skin attractive at all, does that make me a racist? ^^
Ii tenki desu ne...
Nov 8, 2011 1:33 PM
Mar 2009
Kikimaru said:

I TOTALLY want this ending! *________* xDDD

This chapter was fantastic, I'm speechless...I love ChihiroxKeima so much! ^^
Probably it's just to me, but I got the feeling he was really emotionally involved...

Specially after she told "before, there was no way that I'd walk with you in front of other people, but today, I want to be with you forever"...

In that moment, I think Keima could have had the feeling that he was accepted by her for who he is really.
Nov 8, 2011 1:43 PM

Aug 2009
PhantomEX said:
SoFarGone said:
LEGOF said:

racist

And i pretty much saw that coming..now what is he going to do with Chihiro? he had better have some memory erasing device ready +_+

"Dark skin is eww". Sounds pretty racist, discrimination, prejudice, etc.
Nov 8, 2011 1:46 PM
Mar 2009
I really like Mercury...she is absolutely cute!^__^
Nov 8, 2011 2:01 PM

Sep 2011
I dint like mercury's appearance. How come she's the oddball? The "black sheep?" all the other goddesses were alike to their holder. And she's a ganguro, which I don't like......

And hahaha:

Keima: "it's your first time? Well not mine, I fi this kind of stuff all the time."

Chihiro:" EH?~"

Keima: " in games"

Best mood killer ever!!
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Nov 8, 2011 2:17 PM

Jun 2011
So Ayumi DO have Goddess in her!

I hope Keima did not make any stupid/funny faces and ditched Chihiro on the rooftop just so that he can conquer Ayumi. Either they become official couple, Keima tell her the truth or her memory got erased by some kind of plot twist.

And that Vintage girl ALMOST found out the Goddess inside Ayumi, but I think she'll found out anyway.

This arc is nearing it's end~
Nov 8, 2011 2:38 PM
Aug 2008
Alright Keima, let's see you get out of this one.
Nov 8, 2011 3:02 PM
Jul 2018
Chihiro pure love <3
Ayumi Godess holder :D
So knew that
Nov 8, 2011 3:11 PM

Jun 2010
I am disappointed. I am so disappointed. I wanted Ayumi to love Keima for who he was. DAMN IT. I'm so sad right now. Were all those hints in the beginning all lies!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 8, 2011 3:17 PM

Mar 2011
YES at last the goddess is with Ayumi
i hoped that will happen

and as for Chihiro even thought i didn't like her but these last chapters she was extremly cute in it
and i don't think that keima would simply break up with her if he does it will be the BIGGEST mistake from the author >_<
i guess their relationship will continue but how i don't know...

at last i don't think the black goddess is a bad thing i find a very original and nice idea from Wakaki
Nov 8, 2011 3:56 PM

Mar 2008
ShiroiRyu said:
No ...
Seriously ...
Chihiro love really our hero ... She REALLY love him and that the big difference between her and the others.

Actually everybody did REALLY love Keima at one point, just that they had their memories wiped. since Keima didn't know which of the two had the goddess, he had to reconquer chihiro.

Antanaru said:
Finally, get rid of Chihiro. I can't stand her. Especially her face. And what's wrong with disliking the appearance of Mercury? I don't find women with black skin attractive at all, does that make me a racist? ^^

Ooooh! I know the answer to this!
Uuuum.....BATMAN! no wait! BATGIRL! did I get that right?
Nov 8, 2011 3:59 PM

Nov 2007
leingodf8 said:

really? Haqua is way more likable than Elsie.

I knew it, Chihiro confirmed for a normal girl that just fell for him.

PREDICTION: Keima/Chihiro get interrupted by a scream from Ayumi and Ayumi gets capture by that girl from Vintage.

What does he do now? he's gotten too close to Chihiro to just end it, and there's no convenient memory loss this time. if he ends it fast it will just piss off Ayumi.

so Ayumi did know about the Goddess, and has the memories. interesting.

I'm curious how he'll handle Chihiro, they were getting along so well.
Nov 8, 2011 4:01 PM

May 2011
SoFarGone said:
PhantomEX said:
SoFarGone said:
LEGOF said:

racist

"Dark skin is eww". Sounds pretty racist, discrimination, prejudice, etc.

When I posted that I figured someone would call out racism. I have nothing against dark skinned people. I just don't find dark skin attractive, especially in anime and manga.
Nov 8, 2011 4:17 PM
Mar 2009
13man18 said:
I am disappointed. I am so disappointed. I wanted Ayumi to love Keima for who he was. DAMN IT. I'm so sad right now. Were all those hints in the beginning all lies!!!!!!!!!!

During her conquest, she fell in love with a guy who tried in all the ways to seduce her, pretending to root for her during her sportive activities.
He weared a mask of sweetness all the time...that Keima wasn't his real self.
RyutaiNov 8, 2011 4:21 PM
Nov 8, 2011 4:19 PM

Jun 2009
TT_TT, I was really hoping that Ayumi would be the one without the goddess... The point where she truly has feelings for Keima without the previous conquest. Being the first and all...
Nice chapter.
Nov 8, 2011 4:46 PM

Jul 2008
I think that the black skin Mercury was pretty much uncalled for.
I think that the goddesses should have the same skin as their host as they are represented with their host bodies to begin with. If Wakaki wanted a black goddess he just had to do a black host from the start.

I still have a final card I can play against what Wakaki did this chapter:

Mercury is a whimsical lesbian goddess that want to keep Ayumi to herself. That's why she was alright with Ayumi discarding her love about Keima because she want Ayumi to love her. That way Ayumi's love would be fullfilled and Mercury would regain power and would be able to protect both of them and her sisters.

The guy-hating yuri girl has been a cliche character that has been missing in Twgok so the chance of Mercury being one is not improbable.
Nov 8, 2011 4:50 PM

Dec 2009
And so it ends... Ayumi has the goddess. Leave me alone, I'll go to a corner and cry alone since Chihiro doesn't have the goddess.
Nov 8, 2011 5:48 PM

Oct 2007
GodlyKyon said:
I dint like mercury's appearance. How come she's the oddball? The "black sheep?" all the other goddesses were alike to their holder. And she's a ganguro, which I don't like......

And hahaha:

Keima: "it's your first time? Well not mine, I fi this kind of stuff all the time."

Chihiro:" EH?~"

Keima: " in games"

Best mood killer ever!!

THIS.
Nov 8, 2011 6:07 PM
Mar 2009
FINALLY! Damn you for making us guess who had the goddess all the way up till now.

So, Mercury is a Ganguro? Cool stuffz.

What will you do now Keima? A girl in the real confessed to you out of pure love and not some lingering feelings from a goddess. Kind of feel sad if this is the last of Chihiro.
Nov 8, 2011 6:19 PM

Jul 2010
AYUMI FTW!
Nov 8, 2011 6:31 PM

Jun 2009
I'm starting to really like Chihiro and she's approaching right there with Ayumi.

I like it more when girls are honest with themselves.

"I.. I want to be with you forever"

No goddess holder or even any girls Keima conquered have said something like that. Damn, I really hope Keima doesn't hurt her next chapter.
Nov 8, 2011 6:40 PM

Sep 2007
Since when dark skin = ganguro?
Whatever, the goddess looks great and Chihiro is even more awesome now so yeah.
Nov 8, 2011 6:56 PM

Feb 2010
I was totally expecting the goddess to be inside someone we hadn't met yet. It's good to know where it is, but now I feel bad for Chihiro.
Nov 8, 2011 7:20 PM

Feb 2010
ChronosXIII said:

What will you do now Keima? A girl in the real confessed to you out of pure love and not some lingering feelings from a goddess. Kind of feel sad if this is the last of Chihiro.

No!! I don't want this to be the last of Chihiro, she is one of my favorite girls since her first conquest ):
She was absolutely cute in this chapter. Kinda expected Ayumi to had the godess, so let's see how this develops.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 53 Discussion

Nayah - Jul 4, 2009

27 by YN_ON »»
Apr 21, 6:38 AM

» I'm a bit disappointed.(Spoiler alert!!!!!)

Jaaku_na_Neko - Nov 13, 2023

8 by rycestealer »»
Mar 20, 1:43 AM

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 1 Discussion

Faust721 - May 18, 2008

28 by abystoma2 »»
Jan 17, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SilentTruth - Apr 18, 2014

332 by bakakisima »»
Dec 9, 2023 11:05 AM

» Similar Manga?

Juto1 - Sep 6, 2023

2 by joji-oueru »»
Sep 6, 2023 7:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.