Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Hoshi no Umi no Amuri Episode 2 Discussion

Aug 1, 2008 5:38 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Saw this RAW. The battle gets better. We Suzuki's power transform. Apparently Perrier has a evil twin sister named Verrier. Hmmmmmmm? I like the weapons of the enemy and apparently in the ned of this the good guys got infected somehow and earth might die! Hmmmmm, I just wonder HOW THE HELL they are going to stop it. There yuri in this one and the other one but it's only kissing so meh something that happens in animelet's leave it at that.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.

Aug 6, 2008 9:59 PM

^ Sums up what happens in this episode. I actually got carried away watching the staff interviews that come as the extra with the R2 DVD. Visually this episode isn't as awe inspiring as the first one but it doesn't look shabby. Personally I'm still not about to label the series as "moe" but thie episode features a lot less explosions and other havoc than the first one.

I am annoyed that the last DVD isn't set to come out until September 26th. Sheesh! That's quite a gap considering that first episode was delayed (my order for it was cancelled due to the inability of the manufacturer to meet the original release date). Originally it was supposed to come out in December of last year (or was it January of this year?...whatever!).

Aug 7, 2008 7:32 PM

d-yaro said:
^ Sums up what happens in this episode. I actually got carried away watching the staff interviews that come as the extra with the R2 DVD. Visually this episode isn't as awe inspiring as the first one but it doesn't look shabby. Personally I'm still not about to label the series as "moe" but thie episode features a lot less explosions and other havoc than the first one.

I am annoyed that the last DVD isn't set to come out until September 26th. Sheesh! That's quite a gap considering that first episode was delayed (my order for it was cancelled due to the inability of the manufacturer to meet the original release date). Originally it was supposed to come out in December of last year (or was it January of this year?...whatever!).

Then again same crap happens with PC games and other video games in general. I remember some bad craps like Silent Hill or WOC getting pissed off people who reserved and had high hopes. I feel your frustration friend that is what I am trying to say.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.

Sep 10, 2008 9:47 PM
I have to say it was less interesting than the first episode. A little bit of shoujo-ai isn't enough to make up for quite boring storyline. I did like how Amuri was beaten by this clone-doll though... Not sure why, I don't like S&M.
Modified by freedoleen, Dec 12, 2008 11:29 AM

Sep 23, 2008 1:51 PM

Amuri sure took a beating. This show has blood.:O

I'm loving this show. I can't wait to see what the final transformation looks like.:D

Old avatar and sig retired for now.

Nov 2, 2008 8:01 AM
shoujo ai indeed... unexpected for me... waiting for episode 3...

little 3yeaor old and her daddy surpass the story itself...

Jan 25, 2015 12:41 AM

I finished this but there's no episode 3 or good place to discuss this so I'll say it here...
I rated this a (5) Average, because it's so average...
I feel very conflicted about this rating because I really enjoyed it and think it's worth seeing.
I hope other people don't skip it because of my rating it what I believe it earned because I believe other people will enjoy it as well!

Aug 23, 2015 8:54 PM
Loli King~

This anime has been terrible..