Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (12) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
Poll: Fate/stay night Episode 24 Discussion

Jul 10, 2012 3:59 PM

drinkbeer said:
the ending was beautiful. its sad that saber and shirou can't be together in the end.
You can watch fate/stay night:realta nua last episode in youtube but I dont know how must it will satisfy you....

Jul 11, 2012 9:34 AM
ssjokg said:
drinkbeer said:
the ending was beautiful. its sad that saber and shirou can't be together in the end.
You can watch fate/stay night:realta nua last episode in youtube but I dont know how must it will satisfy you....

is it "Fate Stay Night - Realta Nua Ending 3/3 ?"

i have just watched that, thanks for your recommendation. i appreciate it.

i have to admit i had a bit of difficulty trying to understand what happened in the end.

Jul 11, 2012 10:04 AM

drinkbeer said:
ssjokg said:
drinkbeer said:

i have to admit i had a bit of difficulty trying to understand what happened in the end.

Well it's more of a fanservice ending than anything else.Some fans accept it others dont.The original PC version of the VN didnt have it.
Shirou reunites with Saber in Avalon,that's all.Now why and how was Shirou able to enter Avalon I dont know.Some say he died and because of his heroic deeds he was sent there.But I doubt it ,considering Arturia is alive inside Avalon, he probably found the real location of Avalon after searching for a long time.
Like it was said in the chapter "one has to wait for an eternity and the other has to search for an eternity" or something like that.
Modified by ssjokg, Jul 11, 2012 10:13 AM

Jul 11, 2012 10:11 AM
From what I know of it was written by Nasu so it's as canon as any other ending, Fan whining aside.

Jul 11, 2012 10:22 AM

Leon-Gun said:
From what I know of it was written by Nasu so it's as canon as any other ending, Fan whining aside.

I know that he wrote it but making up an ending ,for the PS2 remake,featuring only SaberxShirou ,when Saber is the mascot of the Fate series(plus has most fans) and probably second mascot of Typemoon behind Arcueid(does Neko Arc count as well?)then...ok...it was obviously only to satisfy the fans.
Why not an extra ending for all three heroines(what happens to Sakura in Fate and UBW?) or better yet Ilya route?Anyway I dont really care but a bit more of an explanation on why/how Shirou ended up there would be cool instead of "wait and search forever" bs explanation.

Jul 11, 2012 2:21 PM

ssjokg said:
Leon-Gun said:

I know that he wrote it but making up an ending ,for the PS2 remake,featuring only SaberxShirou ,when Saber is the mascot of the Fate series(plus has most fans) and probably second mascot of Typemoon behind Arcueid(does Neko Arc count as well?)then...ok...it was obviously only to satisfy the fans.
Why not an extra ending for all three heroines(what happens to Sakura in Fate and UBW?) or better yet Ilya route?Anyway I dont really care but a bit more of an explanation on why/how Shirou ended up there would be cool instead of "wait and search forever" bs explanation.

Rin and Sakura had a ending where they got together with Shirou in their respective routes. Saber didn't so I guess that's the reason why the secret ending only featured her. And she is the poster girl and the only heroine that gets all the love. She's even considered the main heroine of the Fate series now (at least for the CP poll).

Jul 11, 2012 2:33 PM

Ragna92 said:

Rin and Sakura had a ending where they got together with Shirou in their respective routes. Saber didn't so I guess that's the reason why the secret ending only featured her. And she is the poster girl and the only heroine that gets all the love. She's even considered the main heroine of the Fate series now (at least for the CP poll).

Even when I first watched FSN anime I thought the ending was very good without forcing them to be together.Then ,Last Episode comes and literally forces them to be together destroying any feelings you had during the ending(anime or VN).Between this and UBW good end I prefer the second. At least Rin providing Saber with mana is more plausible than Shirou entering Avalon.

I guess thats what happens when you get to be the heroine of the first route and get the first anime adaption.Would it be like this if HF was the 1st route in the VN?

Jul 11, 2012 3:07 PM

ssjokg said:
Ragna92 said:

Even when I first watched FSN anime I thought the ending was very good without forcing them to be together.Then ,Last Episode comes and literally forces them to be together destroying any feelings you had during the ending(anime or VN).Between this and UBW good end I prefer the second. At least Rin providing Saber with mana is more plausible than Shirou entering Avalon.

I guess thats what happens when you get to be the heroine of the first route and get the first anime adaption.Would it be like this if HF was the 1st route in the VN?

I seriously pretend Last episode doesn't exist and I don't really consider it canon(it is a fan service ending after all). To me the true ending of the Fate route is the perfect ending for the Fate route.

I guess the anime plays the biggest part in why Saber is the poster girl or face of the franchise.

In every other VN I have played there is only one true route and one main girl, and that route is usually the last one and the longest one. So going by those rules HF is the true route. However, FSN doesn't have a true route or a main girl so Saber is the default heroine.

I wonder how different things would be if HF was the first route and got animated first. Then maybe Sakura would be the poster girl of FSN, it's hard to imagine though lol.
Modified by Ragna92, Jul 11, 2012 3:10 PM

Jul 11, 2012 3:16 PM

Ragna92 said:
ssjokg said:
Ragna92 said:

I seriously pretend Last episode doesn't exist and I don't really consider it canon(it is a fan service ending after all). To me the true ending of the Fate route is the perfect ending for the Fate route.

I guess the anime plays the biggest part in why Saber is the poster girl or face of the franchise.

In every other VN I have played there is only one true route and one main girl, and that route is usually the last one and the longest one. So going by those rules HF is the true route. However, FSN doesn't have a true route or a main girl so Saber is the default heroine.

I wonder how different things would be if HF was the first route and got animated first. Then maybe Sakura would be the poster girl of FSN, it's hard to imagine though lol.

I doubt HF would have an adaption even if it somehow was the 1st route...Well with Fate/Kaleid getting an adaption(in other words milking the series)I doubt HF is more than 3 years away.Now whether it's Ufotable or Deen or any other studio I dont know.

Jul 11, 2012 4:46 PM
Last Ending is the "Good Ending of Fate Route. Just think it that way and everything is fine. It's just like how Rin gets her threesome ending. The True Ending is still the "dissapears and SHirou moves on with his life" one.

Jul 11, 2012 4:54 PM

I think anyone that claims there is a "main heroine" in Fate/stay night and has actually played the VN is missing the point. I also agree that the "True" end of the Fate route is much more fitting and is actually a happy ending, at least imo.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Jul 11, 2012 5:14 PM
ssjokg said:
drinkbeer said:
ssjokg said:
drinkbeer said:

Well it's more of a fanservice ending than anything else.Some fans accept it others dont.The original PC version of the VN didnt have it.
Shirou reunites with Saber in Avalon,that's all.Now why and how was Shirou able to enter Avalon I dont know.Some say he died and because of his heroic deeds he was sent there.But I doubt it ,considering Arturia is alive inside Avalon, he probably found the real location of Avalon after searching for a long time.
Like it was said in the chapter "one has to wait for an eternity and the other has to search for an eternity" or something like that.

oh i see. thanks for the explanation. it was good to know another ending ;)

Jul 11, 2012 10:21 PM

insan3soldiern said:
I think anyone that claims there is a "main heroine" in Fate/stay night and has actually played the VN is missing the point. I also agree that the "True" end of the Fate route is much more fitting and is actually a happy ending, at least imo.

She is the main heroine of the first route and she has an important role in all 3 routes.At the very least she is the mascot of FSN.She isnt the main female character like Nagisa from Clannad for sure but because of how you are forced to play the game(1st Fate->UBW->HF)most of the fans care more about her than the others....*Sakura+Ilya fanboy rage*

Jul 11, 2012 10:32 PM

ssjokg said:
insan3soldiern said:

She is the main heroine of the first route and she has an important role in all 3 routes.At the very least she is the mascot of FSN.She isnt the main female character like Nagisa from Clannad for sure but because of how you are forced to play the game(1st Fate->UBW->HF)most of the fans care more about her than the others....*Sakura+Ilya fanboy rage*

If you're going to by the one who had an important role in all 3 routes it is Rin. She is the only heroine that had an important role in all 3 routes and she had the most screen time after Shirou.

That doesn't really mean anything but I'm just stating a fact. She does get overshadowed for most people in each of them though. Saber overshadows her in Fate, Archer in UBW, and Sakura in HF.
Modified by Ragna92, Jul 11, 2012 10:41 PM

Jul 11, 2012 10:59 PM

Ragna92 said:
ssjokg said:
insan3soldiern said:

If you're going to by the one who had an important role in all 3 routes it is Rin. She is the only heroine that had an important role in all 3 routes and she had the most screen time after Shirou.

That doesn't really mean anything but I'm just stating a fact. She does get overshadowed for most people in each of them though. Saber overshadows her in Fate, Archer in UBW, and Sakura in HF.

I am talking about most of the fanbase.Saber just takes all the fame from most fans.I understand why my favorites dont have a chance but as you said Rin at least, was always there.Saber won even in the recent poll.
1. Saber
2. Shiki Ryougi (Kara no Kyoukai)
3. Rin Tohsaka
4. Arcueid Brunestud (from Tsukihime)
5. Aozaki Aoko (Tsukihime)
6. Sakura Matou
7. Alice Kuonji (Mahou Tsukai no Yoru)
8. Kohaku (Tsukihime)
9. Saber (Fate/EXTRA's Red version)
10. Tohno Akiha (Tsukihime)
11. Illyasviel von Einzbern
Dont tell me that she is a better char or more interesting than most of he others.

and males:
1. Archer (Fate/stay night)
2. Rider (Fate/zero)
3. Gilgamesh (Fate/stay night specifically)
4. Kiritsugu Emiya
5. Shiro Emiya
6. Waver Velvet
7. Lancer (Fate/stay night)
8. Kotomine Kirei (Fate/zero specifically)
9. Kariya Matou
10. Kotomine Kirei (Fate/stay night specifically)

FSN Gil is better than FZ Gil?ok....Kirei took 2 spots....At least Tokiomi isnt there...
Modified by ssjokg, Jul 11, 2012 11:04 PM

Jul 11, 2012 11:12 PM

ssjokg said:
Ragna92 said:
ssjokg said:
insan3soldiern said:

I am talking about most of the fanbase.Saber just takes all the fame from most fans.I understand why my favorites dont have a chance but as you said Rin at least, was always there.Saber won even in the recent poll.
1. Saber
3. Rin Tohsaka
6. Sakura Matou
8. Kohaku (Tsukihime)
Dont tell me that she is a better char or more interesting than most of he others.

and males:
2. Rider (Fate/zero)
4. Kiritsugu Emiya
5. Shiro Emiya
6. Waver Velvet
9. Kariya Matou

FSN Gil is better than FZ Gil?ok....Kirei took 2 spots....At least Tokiomi isnt there...

About Gil, there was only one Gil in that poll. I don't know why crunchy roll puts it down as Fate stay night specifically, it was an error.

Saber has always been coming first or second in type moon popularity polls and Rin is always just behind her. This time Saber even topped Ryougi (I'm guessing Zero is one of the reasons for that). Sakura did pretty good, she pretty much topped every Tsukihime girl besides Arcuied.

I was surprised that Iskandar didn't get first for males, he really deserved it.

Jul 11, 2012 11:35 PM

Ragna92 said:
ssjokg said:

1. Saber
3. Rin Tohsaka
6. Sakura Matou
8. Kohaku (Tsukihime)

and males:
2. Rider (Fate/zero)
4. Kiritsugu Emiya
5. Shiro Emiya
6. Waver Velvet
9. Kariya Matou

About Gil, there was only one Gil in that poll. I don't know why crunchy roll puts it down as Fate stay night specifically, it was an error.

Saber has always been coming first or second in type moon popularity polls and Rin is always just behind her. This time Saber even topped Ryougi (I'm guessing Zero is one of the reasons for that). Sakura did pretty good, she pretty much topped every Tsukihime girl besides Arcuied.

I was surprised that Iskandar didn't get first for males, he really deserved it.

Don't really get how Kirei can have two spots, he's still very much the same character in both. Even weirder is that Saber is somehow exempt from the same "rule" as Kirei and Gil? Surprised Shirou is in the top 5, as everywhere I go he seems to be getting bashed. I've always liked him, though, so it's cool. I'm assuming Aoko got so high because of her role in Mahou Tsukai no Yoru considering she only had what? a couple of scenes in Tsukihime.

I honestly do think Saber is one of the more interesting characters, specifically in Fate/stay night. But, if you asked me to list the most interesting characters in the Fate/ franchise I'd probably put Sakura, Kiritsugu, Kirei, and Shirou ahead of her. Maybe, I'd have to think about it a little while.

As an aside, I've never been a fan of separating the male and female characters. I want to see what the list would look like with mixed gender.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Jul 12, 2012 10:02 AM

insan3soldiern said:
Ragna92 said:
ssjokg said:

1. Saber
3. Rin Tohsaka
6. Sakura Matou
8. Kohaku (Tsukihime)

and males:
2. Rider (Fate/zero)
4. Kiritsugu Emiya
5. Shiro Emiya
6. Waver Velvet
9. Kariya Matou

Don't really get how Kirei can have two spots, he's still very much the same character in both. Even weirder is that Saber is somehow exempt from the same "rule" as Kirei and Gil? Surprised Shirou is in the top 5, as everywhere I go he seems to be getting bashed. I've always liked him, though, so it's cool. I'm assuming Aoko got so high because of her role in Mahou Tsukai no Yoru considering she only had what? a couple of scenes in Tsukihime.

I honestly do think Saber is one of the more interesting characters, specifically in Fate/stay night. But, if you asked me to list the most interesting characters in the Fate/ franchise I'd probably put Sakura, Kiritsugu, Kirei, and Shirou ahead of her. Maybe, I'd have to think about it a little while.

As an aside, I've never been a fan of separating the male and female characters. I want to see what the list would look like with mixed gender.

I think the mixed gender results will be posted later. Shirou usually does do pretty good in the male popularity polls. He is usually second or third but this time the Fate/Zero characters won over him. The majority of people who vote are VN players so the Shirou hate doesn't apply.

Jul 24, 2012 11:53 PM

I think I was more captivated by the premise and rules that the show presented, but the overall characters and story were pretty dull. Every episode had the same formula/structure:

"Shirou wants to prove he's strong. Saber says he isn't. Shirou disobeys and gets badly wounded. Saber finds a way to heal him and both apologize. Saber and Shirou's roles reverse in the following episode and Saber is the one to get hurt and healed. Roles flip-flop throughout the series."

I don't get it. I'm sure the VN is a lot better, but as a anime, "meh" to me. I'd give it a 6/10. Saber, Rin, Rider and Archer were decent characters though. Shirou can fall down a flight of stairs and die for all I care.

Jul 25, 2012 3:44 AM

Arghh! Frustrating ending! Though I hate the bitter end I also realize it's appropriate which makes it more unbearable. When I saw the lion during the credits tables were flipped! Could have let Saber take the lion with her at least.

Jul 26, 2012 2:20 AM

Ragna92 said:
insan3soldiern said:
Ragna92 said:
ssjokg said:

1. Saber
3. Rin Tohsaka
6. Sakura Matou
8. Kohaku (Tsukihime)

and males:
2. Rider (Fate/zero)
4. Kiritsugu Emiya
5. Shiro Emiya
6. Waver Velvet
9. Kariya Matou

I think the mixed gender results will be posted later. Shirou usually does do pretty good in the male popularity polls. He is usually second or third but this time the Fate/Zero characters won over him. The majority of people who vote are VN players so the Shirou hate doesn't apply.

They shouldn't have split Kirei's votes. Waver with his fujoshi votes...and Shirou with his mandatory main character votes. I'm surprised that Nanaya Shiki didn't even get in top 10.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.

Jul 26, 2012 3:39 PM

Reading the visual novel was definitely a lot better than watching the anime, but it was still okay ^__^

Sep 25, 2012 3:24 PM

Cool ending, as each go their separate way. For a finale I'd say it was okay. Still not sure how I feel about the last minute Avalon deal.

Overall, not a bad anime, but it really had the potential to be a hell of a lot better. To Zero.

Sep 28, 2012 5:41 PM
i watched zero first and i have to admit watching this after made this series pretty great!! i actually really liked it because it made me understand what happened in zero...also i got to appreciate saber even more this time of course i'm so sad and disappointed that saber and emya did not end up together but they love each other and that love will always last <3

Sep 28, 2012 6:31 PM

steinsedge said:
i watched zero first and i have to admit watching this after made this series pretty great!! i actually really liked it because it made me understand what happened in zero...also i got to appreciate saber even more this time of course i'm so sad and disappointed that saber and emya did not end up together but they love each other and that love will always last <3

In the visual novel F/SN last story they actually meet again in Avalon, if I remember accurately. Correct me if I'm wrong though

Sep 28, 2012 6:34 PM

sagdashin said:
steinsedge said:

In the visual novel F/SN last story they actually meet again in Avalon, if I remember accurately. Correct me if I'm wrong though

That is correct.

@steinsedge
you should try the visual novel

Sep 28, 2012 7:33 PM
ssjokg said:
sagdashin said:
steinsedge said:

That is correct.

@steinsedge
you should try the visual novel

working on getting it now!!! i get so sucked up in these amazing stories i always want more hehe thx !!!

Oct 13, 2012 5:35 PM
is archer > shirou?

Oct 13, 2012 5:44 PM

kingfelix92 said:
is archer > shirou?

You mean if he is stronger than Shirou?
Yeah a lot.You cant even compare them.

Oct 15, 2012 5:33 PM

this was the best ending...but it was painfull too watch.

can anyone tell me if the visual novel is worth playing altough i watched the how already...i keep seeing people posting how there is another ending or something-is that true?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 15, 2012 6:46 PM

Bobby_S said:
this was the best ending...but it was painfull too watch.

can anyone tell me if the visual novel is worth playing altough i watched the how already...i keep seeing people posting how there is another ending or something-is that true?

Deen did a medicore job adapting the worst of three possible routes. The one you watched is known as "fate"-, or "saber" route, since she's the heroine here, and is in my book the happiest ending of them all. They skip important stuff and portray Shirou like a sexist bastard. The only thing I can think that they did very good was the ending.

So in other words yes, YES, go read the VN. Forget the anime and play the VN. Unlimited Blade works and Heaven's feel (the other routes), especially heaven's feel, is 10x times better - at least that's my opinion. Also, since you've watched F/Z, Heaven's feel is the route that suits fate/zero the best - like you don't see shit surrounding Zouken and Sakura here, whereas F/Z portray at least Zouken as somewhat major, and Heaven's feel is Sakura's route so yeah, Zouken's there.

I think I got a little off-topic, but to summarize: You've watched 1/3, no 1/10 since the adaptation was shit. So the answer is yes, read it.
Modified by sagdashin, Oct 15, 2012 6:55 PM

Oct 16, 2012 2:42 AM

@sagdashin..thanks for your opinions, i will go ahead and try the VN, see how it goes, oh, i watched Unlimited Blade Works and in my opinion i only liked how shirou was stronger, the rest of the i did not like, especially how they killed illya...but i will try the VN.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 17, 2012 11:00 PM
Probably the worst show I ever watched.
2/10.

Funny because Fate/Zero is 9/10, almost 10/10.

Oct 17, 2012 11:23 PM

namelessregret said:
Probably the worst show I ever watched.
2/10.

Funny because Fate/Zero is 9/10, almost 10/10.

Duh!!!
ufotable>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Deen

Oct 20, 2012 10:10 PM

I just watched this so I can have a better understanding of fate/zero before I watch so I can finally start that series.

Oct 20, 2012 11:28 PM

Amon-Raw said:
I just watched this so I can have a better understanding of fate/zero before I watch so I can finally start that series.

Then consider your efforts wasted because the F/SN anime is shit and rampant with misinformation.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.

Nov 1, 2012 12:19 PM

Ok, why does this series have so much hype? It's not bad, but it's not amazing either. I mostly watched this as a prerequisite for Fate/Zero. As many have said the pacing is awful. And there are so many things that are left unexplained or that can be confusing for the watcher. I wish they'd done a better job with it.
<!--link--><a href="http://myanimelist.net/animelist/angelfire892&sclick=1">
Being sane is over rated :)

Nov 1, 2012 4:02 PM

Kamadaki said:
The first time I watched through the anime and viewed the ending I was less mad and a lot more sad. It felt as if someone had ripped a whole through my young, adolescent heart (excuse me for the melodramatics >.>). But after another dozen more views the ending grew on me, and I have come to the conclusion that no other ending could have fit more perfectly than this one.

Happy endings may be more satisfying but the sad ones are so much more epic. 9/10 :]

This is the happiest ending in fate/stay night VN you'll get

Nov 2, 2012 4:30 PM
I watched first fate zero and then fate stay night.If you watch them in this order it's very good anime baecause there are things missing about the characters and the plot in fate stay night.I put it 8/10 because i watched first fate zero.

Nov 7, 2012 4:16 AM
very disappointing end for me , and yes they destroy it but after 10 years what will happen ?

Nov 7, 2012 4:20 AM

nickarmy said:
very disappointing end for me , and yes they destroy it but after 10 years what will happen ?

This is a MAJOR FUCKING SPOILER:
Fate/Hollow Ataraxia

Dec 5, 2012 3:20 PM

Well we've come to an end of the Anime, it was quite a ride and imo didn't started off all to well with rather boring episodes and not enough interest to keep my attention though after the 14th episode that pretty much changed! Those final 10 episode had the right amount of action, information and story development I was actually looking for in this Anime!

This final episode had some great scenes and it was sad to see Saber go but in the end it was nice to see everyone was doing good!

In general not a bad Anime but could have been better! 7/10

Dec 6, 2012 8:00 PM
hey umm i just finished the series and i was wondering, it seems that saber got his wish? or not? because she stopped the holy grail from appearing so she should not had her wish. She said that she died in her past life regretting something, i duuno, but the fact is she died. in the ending she woke up, destroyed the sword and just fell asleep again. does that mean that she will be going back to the time were shiro lives? will she be participating in another grail war and if she does, what will be her motive for joining? lol i think my questions are idiotic but that was because of that freakin ending when she woke up in her time again, i mean WTF?

Dec 7, 2012 12:30 AM

Lolz12345 said:
hey umm i just finished the series and i was wondering, it seems that saber got his wish? or not? because she stopped the holy grail from appearing so she should not had her wish. She said that she died in her past life regretting something, i duuno, but the fact is she died. in the ending she woke up, destroyed the sword and just fell asleep again. does that mean that she will be going back to the time were shiro lives? will she be participating in another grail war and if she does, what will be her motive for joining? lol i think my questions are idiotic but that was because of that freakin ending when she woke up in her time again, i mean WTF?

she's dead. after she destroyed the holy grail she was sent back to her world where she had bedivere return excalibur to the lake and she peacefully died under a tree..what she regretted in her past was becoming the king. long story short, she's dead. so sad *sigh*

Dec 7, 2012 8:56 AM

Bobby_S said:
Lolz12345 said:

she's dead. after she destroyed the holy grail she was sent back to her world where she had bedivere return excalibur to the lake and she peacefully died under a tree..what she regretted in her past was becoming the king. long story short, she's dead. so sad *sigh*

No. She goes to Avalon.

Dec 7, 2012 11:52 AM

@BloodRequiem

She only goes to Avalon in the extra ending in the visual novel, in the anime she's dead.

Dec 7, 2012 11:53 AM

Bobby_S said:
@BloodRequiem

She only goes to Avalon in the extra ending in the visual novel, in the anime she's dead.

She goes to Avalon no matter what if she doesn't fulfill her deal with the grail. That's not VN exclusive.

Dec 7, 2012 12:12 PM

BloodRequiem said:
Bobby_S said:
@BloodRequiem

She goes to Avalon no matter what if she doesn't fulfill her deal with the grail. That's not VN exclusive.

When in the anime was this implied??

Dec 7, 2012 1:01 PM

Bobby_S said:
BloodRequiem said:
Bobby_S said:
@BloodRequiem

Character materials and the legend she was based on. The original source as well.

Her choices were:
A- Get the grail and fulfill her wish but die and go to the throne of heroes
B- Go to Avalon

A didn't work out so she ended up with B

The anime is bad and inaccurate so it's not a good idea to use the anime as a source. Even then, the anime never said that she died.
Modified by BloodRequiem, Dec 7, 2012 1:12 PM

Dec 7, 2012 1:33 PM

BloodRequiem said:
Bobby_S said:
BloodRequiem said:
Bobby_S said:
@BloodRequiem

Character materials and the legend she was based on. The original source as well.

Her choices were:
A- Get the grail and fulfill her wish but die and go to the throne of heroes
B- Go to Avalon

A didn't work out so she ended up with B

The anime is bad and inaccurate so it's not a good idea to use the anime as a source. Even then, the anime never said that she died.

To add to that, the Last Episode just shows that Shirou finds his way to Avalon not Saber,who was already there.
Modified by ssjokg, Dec 7, 2012 1:45 PM

Pages (12) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »