Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 31, 2008 7:14 PM

May 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty good. I'm glad we know that Sora is a Psuedo-Jinchuuriki, because I was beginning to wonder what his arm was since the fillers are over at 71, and they wouldn't put a real Jinchuuriki in fillers anyway.
Pokedude97Nov 16, 2017 7:20 PM
Jul 31, 2008 7:51 PM

Feb 2008
lol only a filler could make this streach....haha its still boring.
Jul 31, 2008 8:42 PM

Sep 2007
Kinda happy about these fillers for once. They weren't too long and are about to end. They also let us see Naruto go berserk one last time. Probably wont happen when they get back to the main story.

DagonfelJul 31, 2008 8:51 PM
Jul 31, 2008 9:40 PM

Jan 2008
Lol, Sora's a thing too/ That was quite a shock... These filters need more action instead of stretching episodes so they seem longer...
Aug 1, 2008 12:11 AM

Jul 2007
Yay! The thing I've wanted to happen for the longest time, Naruto in his Kyuubi mode. Damn, I'm so looking forward to Kyuubi Sora vs. Kyuubi Naruto =D
I've almost been dying just to see Naruto in his Kyuubi form.. and the fillers are almost over ^^
Aug 1, 2008 2:20 AM

Nov 2007
With each "special" I start hating them (the specials) more and more... They hardly advance the story and don't even have any decent action to compensate.
Well atleast Kyuubi vs Kyuubi should be decent next week.
Aug 1, 2008 3:31 AM

Feb 2008
hahhaha LOL sora's made up of kyuubi left overs
yet he's equal to the real thing pretty WTF??
convenient solution but im not complainin Kyuubi Vs Kyuubi is gonna b RAW n i luv it wen naruto goes crazy :)
i liked the bit wen sora said naruto didnt understand wot sora was goin thru, sora needs get owned nxt week cus of that bakka comment
Ino still useless o well i luv her anyway
xx
The measure of a true shinobi is not how he lived but how he dies
Aug 1, 2008 5:53 AM

Nov 2007
I think the Kyuubi Vs Kyuubi fight is gonne be as lame as the fight kyuubi vs oruchimaru.
first we have a staring contest of 18 min then mebe we see a fight . lol i think we dont see sh%t the next episode. just like this special. 43 min of crap.

Aug 1, 2008 6:01 AM

Oct 2007
Wow! That sucked and the whole "were the same" thing really pissed me off. Just glad the fillers are coming to an end soon. ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2008 6:23 AM

Jul 2008
I'm kind of annoyed that they are dragging out the filler as long as they can when I saw it was a double episode I really thought I was going to be the end sadly thats not the case.........I want to see Hidan and Kakuzu already TT_TT
Aug 1, 2008 6:36 AM

Nov 2007
Robbeech90 said:
I'm kind of annoyed that they are dragging out the filler as long as they can when I saw it was a double episode I really thought I was going to be the end sadly thats not the case.........I want to see Hidan and Kakuzu already TT_TT

DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

thanx for spoiling man

Aug 1, 2008 6:37 AM

Jul 2008
Mediaman said:
Robbeech90 said:

If your going to shout at me then I refuse to talk to you.
Aug 1, 2008 6:38 AM

Nov 2007
Robbeech90 said:
Mediaman said:
Robbeech90 said:

lol i just copied it w#nker look on the top of this post. cant you read

Aug 1, 2008 6:40 AM

Jul 2008
Mediaman said:
Robbeech90 said:
Mediaman said:
Robbeech90 said:

lol i just copied it w#nker look on the top of this post

wow that was a pathetic insult you have no knowledge of me what so ever and yeh you didused that I masturbate.......no manners at all.
Aug 1, 2008 8:09 AM

Feb 2008
Mediaman said:
Robbeech90 said:

thanx for spoiling man

OMG! He spoiled the names of two characters, the whole series is ruined! [/sarcasm] >_>

Anyway, rather interesting double episode.
Nice to know there's only 2 more episodes of fillers (if it's true).
Aug 1, 2008 9:59 AM

Feb 2008
ppl here really need to calm down,
yeh the kyuubi vs kyuubi probs will b stretched out but it cant get any worse than kyuubi vs orochimaru i hope not anyway lol
this filler arc must b nearing its conclusion (fingers-crossed) i mean there is a limit to how much u can stretch an episode.... right???
TidusAug 1, 2008 10:04 AM
The measure of a true shinobi is not how he lived but how he dies
Aug 1, 2008 11:56 AM

Jun 2007
Soras power level its
its
its
[url=TNOG.ORG]Im a bloke that runs games nights, in a pub[/url]
Aug 1, 2008 2:35 PM

Apr 2008
Darkprinny said:
Soras power level its
its
its

lol
"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that"
Aug 1, 2008 4:16 PM

Aug 2008
only two more episodes!!!

maybe this has been discussed elsewhere before, but i especially noticed it in this episode - the animation isn't as clean as used to be (and probably should be). Maybe it's just because it's filler...but I hope they get back into gear in 72...
Aug 1, 2008 4:52 PM

Feb 2008
bleh i disliked this episode's, i thought it was a decent filler till these 2episodes with part of the kyuubi's chakra being able to make a another one with just putting chakra into someone?! and still being on the same lvl?!. This is probably the first filler that was hard for me to watch.... they should have just left the whole "part of a tailed beast" out of it....
Aug 1, 2008 6:01 PM

Jun 2008
i thought that the damn fillers will end now
Aug 1, 2008 6:03 PM

Mar 2008
woah, im really starting to like the eight taled beast, I hope he doesnt get captured too soon, ( kinda obvious that sasuke will win T.T)
Aug 1, 2008 7:06 PM
Nov 2007
Pewdie said:
woah, im really starting to like the eight taled beast, I hope he doesnt get captured too soon, ( kinda obvious that sasuke will win T.T)
LOL LOL
this is the anime dicussion, silly :]

ANYWAY.
uhm.
wow?
naruto just haaass to go apeshit on sora's ass doesnt he?
how come naruto cant just be like a skilled ninja for once?
orz.
im tired of him using his kyuubi powers to cheat =o=

Aug 1, 2008 7:15 PM

Feb 2008
Im kind of upset that sora has kyuubi powers too that makes naruto kinda boring lol. I dont mind fillers so much but when theres a special i hope to see some decent action not flying hair (haha) and naruto flapping around for 40 minutes. Its good to see some of the others characters but none of them seem to be any different from what was supposed to be 3 years ago, except for the fact that rock lee isnt on crutches :p
Aug 1, 2008 8:16 PM

Apr 2008
I was kinda disappointed with these episodes. I was really hoping Sora was another Jinchuuriki. But at least it explained the reason why Sora and Naruto had a special bond. Although I'm rather curious about if the others already know Naruto's a Jinchuuriki. I mean they were practically telling the whole tale out loud and none of the others seemed to care.

Can't wait for the next episode! Kyuubi vs Kyuubi!!!

Aug 1, 2008 8:35 PM

Jun 2007
Well I had to do this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpDutNO6OuI
[url=TNOG.ORG]Im a bloke that runs games nights, in a pub[/url]
Aug 2, 2008 7:48 AM

May 2008
kie_ said:
i thought that the damn fillers will end now

The Hidan & Kakuzu arc will probably start with episode 73. I guess that, coz the title of episode 73 is "Invasion of Akatsuki". So that's give us a big hope.
Anyways, the last two episodes were unexpectly good. I really enjoyed them^^
Aug 2, 2008 7:05 PM

Jan 2008
Mediaman said:
I think the Kyuubi Vs Kyuubi fight is gonne be as lame as the fight kyuubi vs oruchimaru.
first we have a staring contest of 18 min then mebe we see a fight . lol i think we dont see sh%t the next episode. just like this special. 43 min of crap.

lol Quoted for TRUTH! That was exactly what my problem was, but that was also a special. Next week will just be the standard 24 minute episode. Maybe it'll be like DBZ, and they'll "power up" for the whole thing.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Aug 2, 2008 10:48 PM

Oct 2007
I enjoyed this episode but i was alittle disappointed that we won't get a Kyuubi VS Kyuubi fight til the next episode...
Aug 5, 2008 1:47 PM

Oct 2007
That was just...terrible.

Aug 6, 2008 12:57 AM

Jun 2008
Pokedude97 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty good. I'm glad we know that Sora is a Psuedo-Jinchuuriki, because I was beginning to wonder what his arm was since the fillers are over at 71, and they wouldn't put a real Jinchuuriki in fillers anyway.

how do you know the fillers end at ep 71?
Aug 6, 2008 9:35 AM

Jun 2008
So Naruto fights a killer wig, Sora is a fake jinchuuriki, and I'm surprised Ino didn't get her mind erased when she tried to user her technique.

I've been waiting to see "them" forever, Episode 73 can't come soon enough.........
Aug 7, 2008 3:34 PM

Mar 2008
Animenewsnetwork.com says that the fillers will end with ep 71. I'm so excited!! xD
I don't like the idea of a pseudo-jinchuuriki of the kyuubi that has the same amount of power as the real one. >_>
Aug 14, 2008 6:11 AM
Oct 2007
That caught my attention for a bit..
Sep 24, 2008 11:48 PM

Feb 2008
Ahaha! I'm gonna laugh out loud to someone that has been really spoiled just by someone speaking the name of two characters!!! WOW!!!

What if someone didn't watched Naruto and you just said that you want to see Sasuke and Sakura; does that mean that you've spoiled that person?! LOL!

Pewdie is the one who've put a big spoiler from the manga! And it's recent!! XD

Anyways, that also caught my attention for a bit. I thought that Sora is another Jinchuuriki. But, hell what was that?! pseudo!?
Oct 24, 2008 12:05 AM

Jan 2008
This episode was pure crap~
I guess the beginning was fine with everything resolved except for Sora - but seriously, how much talking do you need? Can't they fight and talk? Darn, I want Naruto to finally do something badass which does not include fighting a frigging wig. Really disappointed.

However, I'm hoping the Pseudo-Kyuubi Sora vs. Kyuubi Naruto will be good.

Amazing sig set thanks to -DraGonZ-
May 30, 2009 8:47 PM

Feb 2008
the end of this episode was painful to watch, honestly all Naruto had to do was put his f'ing necklace around Sora's neck while he was held down and it would have all been over. its seriously disappointing since this filler arc had actually been doing better than the story arc before this episode.

hopefully when the main story starts again it'll be going at a decent pace and not the" 2 times longer than it needs to be" pace that they used for the last one.
Sep 22, 2009 4:12 AM

Mar 2009
The first half was great and the first omake was really funny.

Feb 10, 2010 10:32 AM
Jul 2009
Young!Asuma is awsome! He was so cute in that flashback with his dad <3
Apr 23, 2010 4:13 PM

Feb 2010
I'm just glad that one chick (Fuka?) is dead. I was getting tired of her.

It's not breaking in if the door is unlocked.

Jun 5, 2010 10:05 PM

Oct 2008
Sora a psuedo jinchuuriki eh?
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Aug 19, 2010 6:37 PM

Mar 2010
well some of it was mostly no action and asuma kazuma there relationship are not interesting but since the third tail formed who knows

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 24, 2014 6:04 PM
Jul 2018
Now it has become clear... The reason why Sora and Naruto had that "connection". It's because of the Kyuubi chakra.
Next episodes will be awesome for sure
Sep 22, 2014 6:36 AM
May 2012
That "Kiss of Death" technique is just........I don't even. I mean, she has been kissing Naruto for like, 5 seconds, and nothing is happening. Also, how can Naruto just think calmly like nothing is happening while she is kissing him. I, would have at least, tongue'd that bitch to death, baby :3
They finally revealed Sora's true power: Kyuubi's chakra leftovers =_= Yeah, yeah, it's still powerful, but saying that it's equivalent to the real deal is kinda stupid. Sora should have heard that long haired dude is his father.
Ghost 3rd Hokage and Hayate for the win!! Even in death, Hayate is still coughing.....Poor guy. I really like the Konoha Super Quizzes ahahaha.
Seriously, they are dragging this filler. This should end already after 1 or 2 episodes.
Dec 12, 2017 8:49 PM
Feb 2017
What is the relation between a monster's hand that doesn't even look the same as Kyuubi's hand with Kyuubi's chakra???

The answer is IT IS NOT FUCKING RELATED CAUSE THIS IS JUST A FUCKING DUMB FILLER...!!!
May 16, 2018 8:46 PM
Aug 2014
At least Naruto beat an opponent.
Aug 18, 2019 9:06 PM

Mar 2015
That reaper lady finally down!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 14, 2020 12:33 PM

Mar 2019
Wait,what.Why did those 4 defenders just die.Like that.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Apr 15, 2020 3:24 AM

Jun 2017
I watched Naruto Shippuuden until episode 340. I can't tell you the reasons why I stopped because I would end up spoiling it for you. Few years later, I decided to finally finish it but since there are so many scenes that I've finally forgotten, I decided to re-watch it way back to Naruto series. I also completely forgotten this arc but man! I expected Sora to be a Jinchuriki as well. Turns out I'm wrong. But it makes perfect sense that somehow, Naruto and Sora are connected. They share the same Kyubi chakra.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Mar 3, 2021 4:29 PM

Dec 2007
finally that kissing freak is dead, couldn't stand her.

and finally the arc going to it's last stage.

thought that sora was connected to the kyubi that way, this is actually kinda good idea for filler.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 343 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Griffith - Dec 19, 2013

152 by Lukas_AAW »»
Yesterday, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 500 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

435 by Mabexix »»
Yesterday, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 339 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

loveyuri - Nov 21, 2013

162 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 21, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 485 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2016

50 by Vysarine »»
Apr 20, 11:31 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 42 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 10, 2008

77 by drzod1k_lilla »»
Apr 20, 12:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.