Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 27, 2020 11:49 AM

Nov 2019
he left, i never thought he would actually leave but i probably would have done the same thing.

i really have to wonder wether they care or not
Dec 23, 2020 2:07 AM

Jul 2017
Good thing Renton left. He needed a change of pace big time after all the shit's that gone down there, especially toxicity-wise towards him. Not like he joined the Gekkostate to kill everyone and get beaten down physically and emotionally by his crewmates anyway, the kid just wanted to ride waves in the sky and was naive about the work he was about to undertake, and the same applies to Gekkostate and Holland too for letting him join the crew as said soldier. At least Eureka seems to be okay, just having to rest a lot now with the help of the priest that Gekkostate recovered for their mission.
Oct 11, 2021 6:50 PM

Mar 2016
Honestly, it's shocking how Renton didn't realize that he's been killing many people all along, but I guess it's easy to explain. When you blow up a squadron of KLF, all you see is a robotic vessel blowing up. It took Renton to see a bloodied severed arm of a man he slaughtered for him to truly understand what he and all the Gekkostate has been doing all along. Didn't the phrase 'terrorist organization' tell him a thing about Gekkostate? Still, better late than never, with all this becoming clear and after meeting his fellow comrades one last time including Eureka, he took the dip and left the Gekkostate altogether.

At this point, Renton has distinguished himself as the best LFO pilot of Gekkostate, especially with the Nirvash + Amita drive. With him gone and with Eureka bedridden, let's see how they fare against incoming threats now that their greatest asset is unavailable.
Dec 1, 2021 11:33 AM
Mar 2020
hznu said:
awesome. i think this means he will have his own adventures and he will age before they reunite...

I think so too but let's see what happens next
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jul 11, 2008

66 by chenfeng »»
Apr 6, 6:25 PM

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 50 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

death919 - May 4, 2008

283 by ShadowkillZ »»
Mar 22, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jul 31, 2008

89 by Awesomepants25 »»
Feb 6, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 11 Discussion

aero - Jul 23, 2008

48 by Teatime_X »»
Jan 15, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 38 Discussion

aero - Aug 1, 2008

33 by Loccon_Stratos »»
Dec 23, 2023 9:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.