Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori Episode 20 Discussion

Jul 16, 2017 11:30 AM
So, the lanterns along side the boat are other souls on their way to hell?

Aug 14, 2017 7:41 AM

This episode was just too crazy! I don't know what else to say!

Nov 2, 2017 11:25 AM

Aniki1990 said:
Everyone's bitch out Ren. Guys, they're not omniscient! They may be supernatural, but they don't know every little thing that goes on around them. It's not Ren's fault Juri decided to run and stop in the middle of the road. That's why they do investigations of the clients. Only Ai seems to be the one who knows what happens without being told. Or is at least very perceptive. The three of them seem to be getting a bit more involved with the clients this season than in the last, or are at least getting more screen time.

i agree

he did hes job what is investigating client & the target

Jan 13, 2018 8:32 AM

pyrotek8 said:
I seriously hate these forced endings. She was standing in the middle of the street for a good 4-5 seconds before getting hit. What idiot is driving too fast to stop in that time in a city?

lol beats me.

OT: That Juri is a fucking creep. Mari is a creep as well to remain so loyal to someone like that, but I get that love comes in all tastes and forms.

Jun 8, 7:05 AM

WTF, going by that ending, I don't know what to say, I don't know which one of them is more retarded than the other, they really are dumb & dumber.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia

Jun 15, 12:52 PM

jimmy2027 said:
I really hate the way Juri does things.....really, she is just abusing her friendship and just trying to control her friend.... what is wrong with talking to other people for just a moment? I had similar situation before, my friend ignored me because I talked to someone he doesn't like, and for me I also ignored him...that is the best way of handling it!! I do not want to befriend with ego. This is not friendship, it is called friend domination. I am sick of that!!

did u hurt/betray him? well she did, yes she over reacted, but different ppl react differently and it was about more then just friendship, it was w8 game untill yuri comes to her senses, but ended like this, i understand both girls, was it wrong what she did yes it was but hurt ppl are nit alway rational and can become bitter like her

Pages (2) « 1 [2]