Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Magic Knight Rayearth 2
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2011 1:09 PM

Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice episode, shows some interaction between the characters. Also, Autozam made a move, wonder what's gonna happen next.
Apr 29, 2015 1:48 PM

Feb 2014
Yaaay the 3 magic knights can fight as a team again. Although I admit rushing into a fight with Autozam with swords still sheathed was kind of a stupid idea...

Naww the garden scene with Lantis and Hikaru was cute.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 21, 2016 1:47 AM

Apr 2011
Cladina: "Sheesh... when did he [Ascot] sneak out of here?"
Idk, maybe when you and Lafarga were macking it up? Just a theory.

Umi likes Clef?! But he literally looks like a baby! It's like the Ascot problem, but in reverse! Err... I still want Ascot to win, if there even is a winner here. :b
[and what is up w/ Geo and Eagle? So much undertone, I'm reeling here.]

I still think it's hilarious that all things small seem to love Lantis [including Hikaru of course], but Mokona really likes him, it's so cute!
Convenient memory loss seems to be the way they're going to avoid letting us see Hikaru/Lantis happen anytime soon. /sigh

At least the scene was really nice, I love how their relationship is being developed, like I can actually see why they'd fall in love w/ each other.
[unlike this whole Clef thing, what the heck is that anyway? He kindly touched her hand w/ his chubby little kid one and made her tea so now Umi loves him? What the heck... I was already skeptical enough about Ascot, and I always kind of felt like Ferio/Fuu was a bit rushed in the beginning, but this is just stupid.]
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
Jul 4, 2017 10:59 PM

Nov 2011
The romance in this show is almost as bad as U.C. Gundam romances. Almost.

I've wondered for awhile now exactly how strong Clef is. Now I know.
Jan 14, 2019 6:55 AM

May 2018
guess Autozam didn't get the memo that there's this giant evil lady going around Cephiro...
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Jul 5, 2022 5:12 AM

Jan 2020
So, finally, the Magic Knights are reunited. Unfortunately, they haven't been doing much this whole season. So, they haven't grown any stronger and basically got shut down by FTO immediately. I really do miss the adventuring aspect of this show. Now it just feels like random mech battles.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Mar 17, 8:37 PM

Oct 2021
Wow, what a great dramatic episode! Lots of emotions, not only in the romance area, but also in battle. Well, I guess the theme of this show really is "Love & War" after all.

I like how they went all out with the art in Hikaru's epic summoning of Rayearth. I mean take a look at these two scenes they are like only one minute apart from each other, lol.

Mar 17, 8:46 PM

Oct 2021
Reply to AngelicTotoro
Cladina: "Sheesh... when did he [Ascot] sneak out of here?"
Idk, maybe when you and Lafarga were macking it up? Just a theory.

Umi likes Clef?! But he literally looks like a baby! It's like the Ascot problem, but in reverse! Err... I still want Ascot to win, if there even is a winner here. :b
[and what is up w/ Geo and Eagle? So much undertone, I'm reeling here.]

I still think it's hilarious that all things small seem to love Lantis [including Hikaru of course], but Mokona really likes him, it's so cute!
Convenient memory loss seems to be the way they're going to avoid letting us see Hikaru/Lantis happen anytime soon. /sigh

At least the scene was really nice, I love how their relationship is being developed, like I can actually see why they'd fall in love w/ each other.
[unlike this whole Clef thing, what the heck is that anyway? He kindly touched her hand w/ his chubby little kid one and made her tea so now Umi loves him? What the heck... I was already skeptical enough about Ascot, and I always kind of felt like Ferio/Fuu was a bit rushed in the beginning, but this is just stupid.]
AngelicTotoro said:

This is so true. Clef? Poor Ascot can't get a win, lol.
GarouWolfMar 17, 8:53 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 23 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Nov 5, 2011

6 by GarouWolf »»
Apr 12, 7:11 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 22 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Oct 29, 2011

6 by GarouWolf »»
Apr 7, 4:43 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 21 Discussion

5 by GarouWolf »»
Mar 19, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 20 Discussion

7 by GarouWolf »»
Mar 18, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 19 Discussion

6 by GarouWolf »»
Mar 17, 9:44 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.