Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 29, 2011 2:35 PM
Offline
Jun 2009
205
Really good episode! i truly like rider he's just too funny and cool xD
and berseker was amazing!
Oct 29, 2011 2:55 PM

Offline
Oct 2008
930
That was just badass...
Admit it, Archer, you got owned...

Better servants.
Masters who aren't teenagers who actually have different motivations.
Plot which emphasizes the scheming between masters.
No Shiro.
Badass animation and production.

I don't think Fate Stay Night anime is even in the same league... I think we should stop comparing the two. It's like comparing gold to charcoal.
OmniknightOct 29, 2011 3:16 PM
Oct 29, 2011 3:00 PM

Offline
Jun 2009
97
Saber is not exactly the "best" servant or class ever. The class has overall very good stats in all aspects which is why people, aka Rin, consider the class to be the best. And Saber class usually has a powerful blast NP, like Excalibur.
The most powerful servant known is Gil, Archer of this war. His stats is not of the best, but all of his NPs are hax, especially EA.
Oct 29, 2011 3:09 PM

Offline
Feb 2009
83
Wow, I love Fate/Zero's berserker! Much better than Fate/Stay Night's berserker. Then again, this is true for almost all of the servants.

Some part of me wanted berserker mess Gil up a lot more.
Oct 29, 2011 3:12 PM

Offline
Jul 2010
667
Great episode, that was some nice action. Berserker seems to be pretty badass, hopefully his master will last long enough for this war. Like someone mentionered earlier I'm kinda hoping for a FSN remake by Ufotable as well. It would be awesome.
Oct 29, 2011 3:44 PM

Offline
Jan 2011
4266
Well the BD sales will probably determine whether Ufotable goes with a remake. I think everyone who watched Deen's botched effort would be willing to see it again with better animation (and perhaps even some plot improvements). Just so long as they don't include my least favourite scene from UBW (going to the heart of the matter).
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Oct 29, 2011 3:48 PM

Offline
Jun 2008
2206
Shocked said:

In FSN, Saber had the handicap of having Shirou as her master


THIS.

In fact even for pairings, id rather see Saber x Gil, Saber x Lancer or even Saber x Iri in a love relationship than that bullshit of Shirou x Saber in FSN. =_= (no offense intended to Shirou fans, ofc).

Caster is creepy *shivers*
Rider is so great, cant help but love the guy. Lancer is really honorable, i love him also;3

Omniknight said:
That was just badass...
Admit it, Archer, you got owned...


No. Archer was just starting XP Berserker is fucking amazing *.* but dont forget Gil didnt open not even half of his Gate of Babylon.
anyway, pissed GilGARmesh is so Epic.

the best part gotta be when Saber, Rider and Archer were discussing about who was the "king" there. I loled hard.
It was like:
Saber "Im the King of knights!",
Rider "Im the king of the world!"
Archer" BUT I AM the king of kings!"

Really. All narcissistic royals XP LOOOL.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Oct 29, 2011 3:56 PM

Offline
Jul 2009
269
The CG berserker just looks fantastic. That mystical feeling adds to the aura, something that can only be achieved by using CG. Not to mention the action sequence is top notch.

haters gonna hate
Oct 29, 2011 3:58 PM

Offline
Apr 2009
722
snowgreen said:
Saber is not exactly the "best" servant or class ever. The class has overall very good stats in all aspects which is why people, aka Rin, consider the class to be the best. And Saber class usually has a powerful blast NP, like Excalibur.
The most powerful servant known is Gil, Archer of this war. His stats is not of the best, but all of his NPs are hax, especially EA.

Well obviously, while saber is the best among the classes, everything depends on the heroic spirit which is summoned as it. Each class has its own drawbacks and merits - but the undoubtedly most powerful one is saber. And it's not a matter of discussion really - best stats and highest magic resistance (if I recall correctly, it basically nullifies all magic below A rank), when combined with powerful --or, well-known, for that matter-- heroic spirit (such as Arthuria Pendragon), we end up with a power to behold. And there are no drawbacks to the class. So - Rin was totally right. Gilgamesh's Ea is ranked EX (Gates of Babylon is A++ to E, depending on its width) so it's the highest rank, but so is Saber's Avalon, which grants her the defense impossible to overcome even with the power of all five magics. Is Gilgamesh really the strongest of the lot? I... think that he shares the first place with Saber - the perfect attack of the former, against the perfect defense of the latter. And I think that Berserker's Knight of Honor is a truly powerful NP too - it's ranked A++ not without a reason.

As for the episode - shit has hot the fan. I only hope that people who murdered F/sn (and that would be DEEN) are watching the marvelous work of ufotable and beginning to understand that they have a whole bloody lot to learn.


Oct 29, 2011 4:01 PM

Offline
May 2009
1177
Skyrim said:
Caster thought saber is Joan of arch


I don't think you're a bad person but why are you doing this to me/us? :-(
Oct 29, 2011 4:14 PM

Offline
Mar 2008
1824
Oh yeah ... I just waited for it and it was awesome... When I first saw Berserker, I thought, just not CG. But as soon as the fight began, jaw drops down.
A few things missing but I hope that it will be these additional scenes on the DVD/BD.

Oct 29, 2011 4:24 PM

Offline
Jul 2010
160
Fucking glorious episode, definitely gonna rewatch multiple times once UTW releases it in HD. Again, ufotable does not disappoint, and each and every scene is animated spectacularly. Can't get enough of that eerie effect of CG Berserker, not to mention the way he pissed off Gilgamesh just put a huge smile across my face.

Gonna stay out of the forums from now on though, the spoiling of Berserker's identity is more than enough for me -.-
Oct 29, 2011 4:34 PM

Offline
Jan 2011
26483
Love how most of the servants have some sense of honour when fighting. King of Heroes, King of Knights and King of Conquest, Type-Moon sure loves their kings.
Oct 29, 2011 4:47 PM

Offline
Jun 2009
97
Blackiris said:
Well obviously, while saber is the best among the classes, everything depends on the heroic spirit which is summoned as it. Each class has its own drawbacks and merits - but the undoubtedly most powerful one is saber. And it's not a matter of discussion really - best stats and highest magic resistance (if I recall correctly, it basically nullifies all magic below A rank), when combined with powerful --or, well-known, for that matter-- heroic spirit (such as Arthuria Pendragon), we end up with a power to behold. And there are no drawbacks to the class. So - Rin was totally right. Gilgamesh's Ea is ranked EX (Gates of Babylon is A++ to E, depending on its width) so it's the highest rank, but so is Saber's Avalon, which grants her the defense impossible to overcome even with the power of all five magics. Is Gilgamesh really the strongest of the lot? I... think that he shares the first place with Saber - the perfect attack of the former, against the perfect defense of the latter. And I think that Berserker's Knight of Honor is a truly powerful NP too - it's ranked A++ not without a reason.

As for the episode - shit has hot the fan. I only hope that people who murdered F/sn (and that would be DEEN) are watching the marvelous work of ufotable and beginning to understand that they have a whole bloody lot to learn.
No Saber class is not the strongest, it is good for all situations but a class without specialty. All knight class has magic resistance, including Lancer and Archer. The rank of it is dependent on the heroic spirit.
And for example Saber has no chance vs Berserker in FSN. Even without any handicap, if not for Archer's help, Saber can never take down Berserker due to his class buff and God Hand NP. Avalon is indeed hax, but Arturia never really has it and it wouldn't be of any help vs Berserker anyway.
Oct 29, 2011 4:52 PM

Offline
Aug 2010
358
Ah. Cool. Most of the servants in one scene.
Epic episode.
Caster's finally getting some time in the next episode.
Can't wait.
5/5
Oct 29, 2011 4:55 PM

Offline
Sep 2009
2945
> We never really knew about the hair of Joan of Arc. (the english name. ^^)

But on all famous portraits she pictured with dark brown hair



P.S.: Need to watch less yuri titles. Saber/Iri relations look a bit yuri for me
Oct 29, 2011 5:03 PM

Offline
Nov 2009
165
snowgreen said:
Blackiris said:
Well obviously, while saber is the best among the classes, everything depends on the heroic spirit which is summoned as it. Each class has its own drawbacks and merits - but the undoubtedly most powerful one is saber. And it's not a matter of discussion really - best stats and highest magic resistance (if I recall correctly, it basically nullifies all magic below A rank), when combined with powerful --or, well-known, for that matter-- heroic spirit (such as Arthuria Pendragon), we end up with a power to behold. And there are no drawbacks to the class. So - Rin was totally right. Gilgamesh's Ea is ranked EX (Gates of Babylon is A++ to E, depending on its width) so it's the highest rank, but so is Saber's Avalon, which grants her the defense impossible to overcome even with the power of all five magics. Is Gilgamesh really the strongest of the lot? I... think that he shares the first place with Saber - the perfect attack of the former, against the perfect defense of the latter. And I think that Berserker's Knight of Honor is a truly powerful NP too - it's ranked A++ not without a reason.

As for the episode - shit has hot the fan. I only hope that people who murdered F/sn (and that would be DEEN) are watching the marvelous work of ufotable and beginning to understand that they have a whole bloody lot to learn.
No Saber class is not the strongest, it is good for all situations but a class without specialty. All knight class has magic resistance, including Lancer and Archer. The rank of it is dependent on the heroic spirit.
And for example Saber has no chance vs Berserker in FSN. Even without any handicap, if not for Archer's help, Saber can never take down Berserker due to his class buff and God Hand NP. Avalon is indeed hax, but Arturia never really has it and it wouldn't be of any help vs Berserker anyway.


I think she can beat him with all the powers she unleashed in the final episodes of FS/N .. but who knows, it looks like the heroic spirit is at least as important as the class itself

and this is why archer and rider are alot stronger this time around

anyway .. this episode was EPIC .. ufotable are doing something I couldn't imagine

and the animation .. OMG ! spectacular ! especially berserker and his moves

the best episode now but the music didn't catch my interest as always .. strange
Oct 29, 2011 5:07 PM

Offline
Apr 2011
394
Studio DEEN should get ufotable to tutor them on how to make a great anime, seriously.
Oct 29, 2011 5:27 PM
Offline
Jun 2010
75
That CG really is good for me, it captures berserker in such a mysterious way.
Oct 29, 2011 5:28 PM

Offline
Jun 2009
97
hussien-11 said:
I think she can beat him with all the powers she unleashed in the final episodes of FS/N .. but who knows, it looks like the heroic spirit is at least as important as the class itself

and this is why archer and rider are alot stronger this time around

anyway .. this episode was EPIC .. ufotable are doing something I couldn't imagine

and the animation .. OMG ! spectacular ! especially berserker and his moves

the best episode now but the music didn't catch my interest as always .. strange
Unless Saber's NP can kill Berserker 12 times in one hit, it's impossible to kill him because he builds resistance to same attack after God Hand revives him. Archer, or Gil can because each weapon from GoB is considered a different NP, and all of it is above rB which is the minimum required to even damage Berserker. And Saber cannot beat Berserker in normal fight without NP because her stats are all lower than Hercules and on top of that Berseker gains extra stats from its class.
But, if Hercules was summoned as Archer instead of Berserker, it'd be a lot more hopeless for anyone else.
Oct 29, 2011 5:30 PM

Offline
Jun 2010
1134
Gilgamesh's entrance was so hilarious. Calling himself the only King and everyone else pretenders, hah.
Oct 29, 2011 5:31 PM
Offline
Jul 2018
564453
http://animuthoughts.blogspot.com/2011/10/fatezero-5.html
^Lots of random screencaps here.

Rider is just too gar. I love how he supports Waiver when that wimpass Archibald was scaring him. I feel bad for Lancer, having a Master that completely conflicts with his personality; Lancer's a pretty cool guy, yet the damn Command Seal made him use wimpass ganging up (though it was actually the wise move at the time)


Couldn't help it
removed-userOct 29, 2011 5:38 PM
Oct 29, 2011 5:35 PM

Offline
Dec 2010
2672
Holy fuck. Berserker is incredible.

So Tokiomi is controlling two servants? Gilgamesh and Assasin? How does that work?

Amazing fight scenes like always.

Caster at the end was creepy as fuck...lol

Oct 29, 2011 5:38 PM

Offline
Aug 2009
1530
Shocked said:
guyklc said:
Only thing I have to say is that Saber is surprisingly weak this time around, whereas in FSN, she was supposed to be the strongest servant.


In FSN, Saber had the handicap of having Shirou as her master, so that's understandable. Here in FZ, I'm really not sure what's going on. She's definitely one of the strongest servants, but she's always gets screwed over somehow.
Well, reason for Saber's weakness in fact due to unrepairable wound from Lancer right? I saw Natsu's interview that says the reason for this development is because Saber is just too strong with MP support from Kiritsugu, he and Urobuchi didn't wanted any other servant to retire in a early battle... ^^;;;
Oct 29, 2011 5:38 PM

Offline
Oct 2009
495
DesolateOne said:

So Tokiomi is controlling two servants? Gilgamesh and Assasin? How does that work?


Kirei is controlling Assassin and working together with Tokiomi.
Oct 29, 2011 5:39 PM
Offline
Jul 2018
564453
DesolateOne said:
So Tokiomi is controlling two servants? Gilgamesh and Assasin? How does that work?

Since Tokiomi controls Kirei who controls Assassin, Tokiomi controls Assassin.

EDIT: Beat :(

@whoever: Lancer's wounds cannot be healed so yes Saber is crippled until Lancer dies. Hence why Iskander didn't just duel Saber after running over Berserker and stopping Lancer.
Oct 29, 2011 5:44 PM

Offline
Oct 2011
39
That was a awesome episode. Berserker is badass, Gilgamesh is cool as usual, and Rider stills cracks me up.XD Also Ufotable are amazing as usual. They're one of the best animation team out there.
DesolateOne said:

So Tokiomi is controlling two servants? Gilgamesh and Assasin? How does that work?

Where did you get that from? Kirei is still controlling Assassin(s).
Oct 29, 2011 5:59 PM

Offline
Nov 2009
2021
Awesome.
Oct 29, 2011 5:59 PM

Offline
Jun 2008
15842
Nachtwandler_21 said:
Designed by Nasu himsel. No wonder Caster thought that Saber was her, she really looks similar.


Whoa. Than it's understanding. Real Jeanne had brown hair. Dunno, why Japanese like to make her blond.


Great Alexander doesn't have anything similar to the real one and you are worried about a hair color? From appearance, to character and even his vehicle. Instead of his famous black horse he has two oxes.
Why is Gilgamesh so arrogant to call Rider a lesser king? I mean Great Alexander really was the greatest of conquerors so Gilgamesh that never manage to rule even half of that shouldn't exactly think of himself as a superior king.

Btw can anyone tell me the classes there meaning and staff because i didn't get that. Is like an RPG thing?
Saber is a "knight" class?
What is Lancer?

That Berserker guy was interesting.
Oct 29, 2011 6:19 PM

Offline
Mar 2009
313
Another awesome episode.

Is it too much to ask people to f use spoilers tags? T_________T




Oct 29, 2011 6:20 PM

Offline
Jul 2010
2134
Hah Rider just showed who's running the show. Another great episode by ufotable!
Oct 29, 2011 6:22 PM

Offline
Jun 2009
4929
Monad said:
Saber is a "knight" class?
What is Lancer?
You just called them by their classes, Saber is of Saber class, Lancer is Lancer class. As there are no more than 1 hero from each class, you can call them just by name of their class, that doesn't show nessecity to reveal true names of the heroes.

Anyway, shit has hit the fan this episode, finally some Berserker. Can't wait for his story though. Saber's so awesomely drawn in some scenes, pure awesomeness. Rider's a cool dude, who wouldn't like him?
Now when all heroes made an appearance i expect great things to happen.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Oct 29, 2011 6:30 PM

Offline
Oct 2009
495
Monad said:
Great Alexander doesn't have anything similar to the real one and you are worried about a hair color? From appearance, to character and even his vehicle. Instead of his famous black horse he has two oxes.


His Ox Chariot is from this legend.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordian_Knot

TopgunUKOct 29, 2011 6:34 PM
Oct 29, 2011 6:48 PM

Offline
Jul 2007
1119
Hard to believe they are going to be able to fit this in a 13 episode series, going great so far.
Oct 29, 2011 6:50 PM
Offline
Sep 2011
1
Monad said:
Nachtwandler_21 said:
Designed by Nasu himsel. No wonder Caster thought that Saber was her, she really looks similar.


Whoa. Than it's understanding. Real Jeanne had brown hair. Dunno, why Japanese like to make her blond.


Great Alexander doesn't have anything similar to the real one and you are worried about a hair color? From appearance, to character and even his vehicle. Instead of his famous black horse he has two oxes.
Why is Gilgamesh so arrogant to call Rider a lesser king? I mean Great Alexander really was the greatest of conquerors so Gilgamesh that never manage to rule even half of that shouldn't exactly think of himself as a superior king.

Btw can anyone tell me the classes there meaning and staff because i didn't get that. Is like an RPG thing?
Saber is a "knight" class?
What is Lancer?

That Berserker guy was interesting.

Lancer, Saber, and Archer are considered the 3 "Knight" classes. If I remember correctly, they have some similar abilities, like increased magic resistance.
Oct 29, 2011 7:01 PM

Offline
Oct 2011
39
Frenz said:
Hard to believe they are going to be able to fit this in a 13 episode series, going great so far.

It actually 25 episodes. The second half of the show will be aired in the spring season.
Oct 29, 2011 7:05 PM

Offline
Sep 2008
181
Berserk rules, I don't mind about CG.
Rider iis my favorite character until now.
I want to see Berserk x Caster heheh
crazy fight.
Oct 29, 2011 7:08 PM

Offline
Feb 2010
914
I was going to avoid making a comment in the episode threads until fall semester's over (to give myself less distractions) but I really can't help myself this time since this episode was:

EPIC

-Like some other people, I initially thought CG Berserker was a little funny and fell out of place with the overall animation style. But I think the CG really matches with the description of Berserker from the novel where he's supposed to be feel "different" and unique from the other servants. Also not to mention that Berserker in action was pure win so I can overlook the initial weirdness of the CG.

-Overall, the battles and intensity within this episode was superb. Especially the battle between Berserker and Gilgamesh, and Berserker and Saber. It has been a while since I've seen an anime battle so dynamic and pleasing to see without nitpicking weird moments in the animation. Ufotable definitely exceeded my expectations in their animation quality in battles.

-Rider's sooooooooo awesome (:
I understand that everyone has different tastes in regards to what characters they like, but it would be so hard to believe that there would be someone out there who watches or reads F/Z that would hate his personality and pure awesomeness.

-Interesting how they changed Rider's lines a little. Not that I'll complain. I do really like the part when he asked Waver if he had anything to say to the lady (referring to Saber)..and Waver has already fainted for a while ^^ Don't know why but I just thought this scene was cute and hilarious at the same time.


Though there's one thing I wish Ufotable did:

Like few people, I kind of wish they put in a couple of Rider's lines.
Maybe it's just me, but I personally wish they added Rider calling Gilgamesh and Berserker:

Personally thought that ^ was cute, kind of funny and so like...Rider xD


Anyways, I will probably avoid commenting in episode threads for a while.
Oct 29, 2011 7:17 PM

Offline
Dec 2009
946
Great episode. Other episodes really put Studio Deen on shame but this one shows why Ufotable is one of the best animation studios out there.

Loved the battle between Gilgamesh and Berserker; this one is even more badass than the Beserker from F/SN. The animation, the badass music, everything.

And this episode also confirmed me that Rider is indeed the best character of Fate/Zero.
Oct 29, 2011 7:20 PM

Offline
Jun 2008
2206
Monad said:

Why is Gilgamesh so arrogant to call Rider a lesser king? I mean Great Alexander really was the greatest of conquerors so Gilgamesh that never manage to rule even half of that shouldn't exactly think of himself as a superior king.

Btw can anyone tell me the classes there meaning and staff because i didn't get that. Is like an RPG thing?
Saber is a "knight" class?
What is Lancer?


Cant blame the guy. After all he is the protagonist of one of the most ancient books in the world, aka, one if not "the one" first book ever written in history, the earliest known work of literature, The Epic of Gilgamesh.
Alexander might have conquered the whole world, but Gilgamesh´s country Mesopotamia was the home to many of the oldest major civilizations and known as the "cradle of civilization".

So leave the guy being a narcissistic he deserves it XD

Saber is her class, not "Knight". She presents herself as a knight because she is King Arthur and King Arthur was a knight. "Saber" is a class (her name is Arturia), the same way that class Archer is Gilgamesh, Rider is Alexander etc. One of each class is summoned in the holy war and they always present themselves by their class, and only tell their real names if they feel like to. lol.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Oct 29, 2011 7:38 PM

Offline
Jan 2009
46
What's up with the "this spot belongs to me" posts? And the spoilers? Sheesh

TL;DR -> Bunch of stuff about class mechanics only for those who care

For the person asking about classes, here's what I know about game mechanics, while trying to keep spoiler free. I'm sure people know more than I do but bear with me, I'm trying to make sense of 180h of visual novel to someone jumping on the nasuniverse just now.

It kind of is like an RPG, but they came up with cool reasons for it. Heroes are just to awesome for a magus to summon one, so the holy grail is who actually does the summoning. But they are so awesome that even the grail can't summon 7 of them. So it summons its spirits and place them into "vessels," which are the 7 classes. They are kind of cups trying to hold the almighty juice.

The cups come in different sizes and shapes, so the final product, the servant, is a combination of what juice was placed on what cup. Lancer's spears for example, the ones that cancel mana and inflict incurable(thanks sallym613) wounds, he have that because of the hero he was, so other Lancer heroes from other wars didn't have that. The lancer vessel have great agility though and I could be wrong but I think they have improved parrying too. All lancer classes in all Grail Wars should have that. I'm sure it helps them a lot to fend off heroes like Saber in melee range.

Knight classes are Saber, Archer and Lancer. The others are...well they just aren't knights. They share some official skills placed on them by the grail, such as the mentioned resistance to magic. Up to how strong that ability is able to nullify magics depends on the juices placed on the knight cups.
Grab stuff and make awesome things with them is something that Berseker could do because of whoever hero he was(juice). Tax his master health/mana and loose control for a burst of power/speed/etc is something that all bersekers in all wars can do (cup). Assassin could measure the other servants powers himself because of his class(cup) and relay to Kirei far away, while other servants can't and need to relly on their masters being present and magic ability to measure their opponents(what Rider was asking Waver to do when berseker showed up).

That "Independent Action" that Tohsaka was talking about on episode 2 is something Archers have. Usually if a master dies his servant supply of mana is cut off, the vessel destabilizes and the grail recall them out of the war(thus why sniping Lancer's master with a rifle was a dirty but good winning strategy). Archer's however can maintain their vessels after their master dies for up to 2 days I think[EDIT - I thought wrong, see snowgreen, Akiyama, and Leon-Gun posts]. That's enough time to find another master/harvest human lives for more magic (that's why Tohsaka didn't want to get on Gilgamesh bad side. He's the type of guy who would kill his own master if need be, and still have 2 days to find a master that he can boss around, kind of like Waver lol)


Sorry for the long post, I hope it helps people who want to know more and haven't played the V/N. For all hardcore nasuniversers out there, please be merciful with me. Do address anything that I might have said wrong, feel free to add more stuff, but keep it spoiler free for everyone, and hate free towards me. I read 180h of visual novel back in 2009 and I'm saying all this from what I remember, without any references, hoping it would help more than harm.

Now about the episode:

UFOTABLE HAVE MY BABIES
Faker_Oct 30, 2011 5:21 AM
Oct 29, 2011 8:11 PM

Offline
Jun 2009
97
Skills have different ranks, such as Independent Action,
FSN Archer has rank B, which allows him to stay 2 days without master.
Gil, however, has rank A+ independent action. He doesn't need a master, at all. Technically, he can kill his own master and wander around as long as he wishes.
Similar with other class skills.
Oct 29, 2011 8:11 PM
Offline
Dec 2009
169
after watching Berserker fight.. he's my favorite
tag©.androgynous
Oct 29, 2011 8:18 PM

Offline
Oct 2009
5736
ringoo4 said:
I call this the best episode of the year.

and, Fuck you, Studio DEEN.


HOLY SHIT THIS.

Oh my god, when Berseker arrived, I was like... Shit just for real man.

And then when the shit got real, I was like holy shit.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2011 8:21 PM

Offline
Nov 2009
120
JK said:
after watching Berserker fight.. he's my favorite


Of course he is so badass :D

Really loved the animation, the CG blended pretty well, and helped to establish Berserker character...

and the fight with gil was great :)

And poor kariya all this year with the worms, plus the berserker servant, are taking a toll in his mind :/
Oct 29, 2011 8:26 PM

Offline
Jan 2009
46
snowgreen said:
Skills have different ranks, such as Independent Action,
FSN Archer has rank B, which allows him to stay 2 days without master.
Gil, however, has rank A+ independent action. He doesn't need a master, at all. Technically, he can kill his own master and wander around as long as he wishes.


Gil is some serious juice. Thanks for the fix ^^
Oct 29, 2011 8:35 PM

Offline
Dec 2010
2672
snowgreen said:
Skills have different ranks, such as Independent Action,
FSN Archer has rank B, which allows him to stay 2 days without master.
Gil, however, has rank A+ independent action. He doesn't need a master, at all. Technically, he can kill his own master and wander around as long as he wishes.
Similar with other class skills.


Woah, where'd you get this from? That's interesting. Never thought they'd explain what would happen if the servants were to be without masters.

Oct 29, 2011 9:00 PM

Offline
May 2011
309
Berserker has some epic skills!
Oct 29, 2011 9:01 PM

Offline
Oct 2010
9900
Watching it now and to the following,

with the OST and rider's intro to Saber/Lancer is EPIC in one word. This is just amazing so far. More later.

BTW Image Stitches in the BLOG:
http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=307719
not many TBH.
Yumekichi11Oct 30, 2011 5:17 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 29, 2011 9:01 PM

Offline
Jan 2008
18226
Beserkers CGI really irritated me.
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Zero Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

halberdiers - Dec 10, 2011

597 by Forum »»
Jul 11, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Akiyama - Nov 5, 2011

276 by Forum »»
Jul 11, 11:08 AM

Poll: » Favorite female character in fate universe?

Ain2Zwei - May 21

41 by deg »»
Jul 9, 12:52 AM

» Why do people like season one

Mooogle - Jun 9

21 by B3nde »»
Jul 7, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KiraYoshikage - Oct 15, 2011

316 by FedeMetal »»
Jul 6, 10:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.
Sign Up Login