Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fate/Zero Episode 5 Discussion

Dec 30, 2014 11:37 AM

That was INCREDIBLY EPIC. The first half is supposed to just be all build up for the grand finale that is the second half? If the build up is this good, I can't even imagine how good the second half will be.

ISKANDAR GLORY IS REAL

Discord: Zadion#0202
RateYourMusic
last.fm

Jan 23, 2015 10:24 AM

With three kings in one place, things got pretty heated as one would expect. And Berserker finally shows his face... eh.. or at least the armor that's hiding it. While the identity's a secret, it's faster than FSN Berserker though, way faster.
Also, someone give Caster Saber's bio data, cuz I'm very sure he's confusing her for someone else. Then again the guy isn't the role model for mental stability, so I doubt that's gonna help.
Modified by R2, Jan 23, 2015 10:28 AM

Jan 23, 2015 10:26 AM
something here

R2 said:
With three kings in one place, things got pretty heated as one would expect. And Berserker finally shows his face... eh.. or at least the armor that's hiding it. While the identity's a secret, it's faster than FSN Berserker though, way faster.

Actually not that much faster.
If you watched the UBW anime, Berserker there is fairly fast. The difference in rank is like one plus I think.

Edit: Yep
F/SN Berserker Agility: A
F/Z Berserker Agility: A+

Jan 23, 2015 10:34 AM

Insertanamehere said:
R2 said:

Actually not that much faster.
If you watched the UBW anime, Berserker there is fairly fast. The difference in rank is like one plus I think.

Edit: Yep
F/SN Berserker Agility: A
F/Z Berserker Agility: A+
Only because of the size.FSN Berserker would have have an "issue" if someone was standing right next to him.

FZ Berserker's attack allow for a counterattack as well.

The plus only indicates that his agility will be greater with the proper conditions.

Jan 27, 2015 4:42 PM

R2 said:
Also, someone give Caster Saber's bio data, cuz I'm very sure he's confusing her for someone else. Then again the guy isn't the role model for mental stability, so I doubt that's gonna help.

Agility is pretty much SIMILAR

+ only means it is somewhat having additional capabilities, but is compared to the one without +

When FSN Zerker And Zero Zerker would face each other, that would mean pretty much nothing.

Mar 7, 2015 2:30 PM

Berserker looks like a character from Dark Souls x)) I really love Rider ;^; Gilgamesh and Lancer tho <33 the creepy guy at the end ew, wants Saber of course xd
Modified by badwolf45f, Mar 7, 2015 2:33 PM

May 9, 2015 9:40 AM

Gilgamesh is so dumb, talking all arrogant but is not even able to hit Berserker once with his shit. "I kill you. Oh it didn't work, I'll kill you again. Oh, didn't work again, but this time I'll totally kill you!" lol

Jun 9, 2015 1:08 AM

I got chills from Berserker, truly a fearsome character. Saber did her best but with her damaged hand she stood no chance at all. And Rider's intellectual personality didn't allow such fight to happen.

I want Lancer's master death to happen in the next episode if possible, hate that shitty priest

Jul 5, 2015 11:49 PM
Best episode so far.

Jul 26, 2015 1:58 PM

berserker , too cool

Sep 1, 2015 5:55 PM

I need a friend like Rider, man WHAT A BRO
Berserker holy shiii sooooooo coooooolllll. I wanted to see Berserker and Lancer vs Saber and Rider :P
those worms D:
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 25, 2015 2:10 PM

What an Awesome Battle Episode 20/10. Rider's Broness is out of this world, I have to laugh at the awesomeness of all his lines. After rewatching the series with a deeper understanding of the Universe he might be one of my favorite servants of all time!

I thought the servants in F/Z were much stronger than the ones in F s/n but that didn't seem to be the case. The biggest difference is that Gilgamesh is much stronger in F/Z than Archer n F/sn. He is even much stronger than himself in F/sn. Of course Saber's stats are a big difference from F/Z compared to F/SN but that's to be expected with a proper master.

I guess the upside to F/Z Servants is they have more and stronger abilities than in F/SN and there Noble Phantasm's are also superior in F/Z.
Modified by QcK_Dagger_HeaT, Oct 25, 2015 2:21 PM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]

Dec 10, 2015 10:08 AM
:D

Gilgamesh's arrogance is too much for me. He just keeps talking about how much better he is than every one else over and over and over again. We got it the first time, you're strong as fuck 😪

F/SN Spoiler

Dec 14, 2015 9:41 AM

Ando- said:
Gilgamesh's arrogance is too much for me. He just keeps talking about how much better he is than every one else over and over and over again. We got it the first time, you're strong as fuck 😪

F/SN Spoiler

He genuinely feels that way and factually there's truth in his view of humanity - the civilization of his times was the height of humanity while "present day" is the lowpoint of humanity going towards extinction.

Jan 3, 2016 3:28 AM

Awesome!
Berserker is so BA. Berserker vs Gilgamesh is the best fight scene I ever seen.
Bravo Iskandar! What a honorable man.

Mar 26, 2016 8:23 PM
Towel Attendant

I really liked Berserker's appearance and his fighting style. And once again, Caster is just plain weird by anyone's standards. He thinks Saber is Joan of Arc......./facepalm.

Apr 22, 2016 4:55 PM

[Re-watch | BD version]

This was so much of a good fight!

Gilgamesh Ego= [Normal Ego] times [His number of Noble Phantasms]
Berserker had this moment to show off his mad skills, but got maddly recked by Gordious Wheel.
Really, amazing battle. Gil can't stand a wild dog making a stand against him.

Oh Tokiomi, you are going to regret using one command seal with the King of Heroes.
It's not a big spoiler, but if you have seen UBW or F/Zero before you know this fun fact. If you haven't watch them, you should not see it.

Caster, buddy... how of a delusional jerk are you? She's not who you think she is xD
His experesions are so exagerated jajaja.
Modified by HumbertoZero, Apr 22, 2016 5:05 PM

[Softsubs > HardsubsFansubs > fast subsDarkmantis - @HumbertoZero]________________
How to read Fate/Strange Fake Light novel________________

Apr 22, 2016 5:09 PM

THIS was the episode that convinced me that this series was going to be interesting. Episodes 1-3 were decent albeit somewhat boring, and episode 4 felt like such a warmup that as a first battle, it was disappointing. Then comes THIS episode to prove that this will be a fun and exiting show with top knotch action, and bombastic match ups, to compliment the intrigue shown prior and to be shown again, not to mention that oh so stellar Ufotable animation. It brought many servants together for a pretty cool confrontation, and for that, this episode deserves praise.
MALoween candies:

Bonus candies:

Apr 22, 2016 5:12 PM

HDarkmantis said:
[Re-watch | BD version]

Caster, buddy... how of a delusional jerk are you? She's not who you think she is xD
His experesions are so exagerated jajaja.
[/size]

So true... Just... So true...
MALoween candies:

Bonus candies:

Aug 19, 2016 8:34 PM

Amazing episode!! Fight was awesome, nice to see Berserker going all berserk!

As usual, Iskander being the most noble of all. Now that most of the servants have shown their face, it's for some action!!!

I'm loving the BD quality. Good stuff!!!!!!

Oct 16, 2016 4:08 PM

I like rider since he has some type of pride and doesn't think much and takes more actions.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.

Nov 17, 2016 8:49 PM

Alexander sure is a hot-headed idiot, but a really cool dude. How he stopped the battle was great.

Gigadouche is a cocky coward. He just stands there, launches his weapons and avoids direct combat. And acts like he is the greatest.

Berserker was pretty intimidating.

I'm curious, what Naster is up to.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
I don't think about breasts all the time. Only 30 minutes a day. - Aoyama

May 3, 2017 8:14 AM

I don't even know who to root for anymore! T^T

Idk if I should cry myself to sleep because of NyaaTorrents being officially dead or because of the epicness of this episode's fighting scenes. The actions, animations, bgm... Very very well done. :')

"The sad part is...
I still love you..."

||Discord: RinHanako#9056||

Oct 11, 2017 10:15 AM

Poor Kariya I feel so sorry for him.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jan 3, 2018 8:06 AM

I hope those 2 freaks will die soon. This caster is even more irritating than Gilgamesh.

Btw, everything looked good... Till berserker appeared. My eyes were bleeding hard.
And I really miss Kawai Kenji's OST. This one is so bland.
Dub = fake crap. Always.

Apr 27, 2018 8:54 PM

Rider is the best part of this episode. Broest of bros, as someone aptly put. I knew that he was Alexander only recently.

Gilgamesh looks like a pathetic wimp. Maybe he was better in Stay night? Otherwise, I wouldn't root for him.

Berserker is the coolest warrior. Hope we get to see more of him. And Saber is definitely a lesbian, i am sure of it, after Caster called her a virgin of virgins.
Modified by JeremiahOrange, Apr 27, 2018 9:27 PM

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

May 15, 2018 1:45 AM

Rider is an idiot...but he has style!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 22, 6:25 AM

Another great episode. Berserker was really awesome and so was Rider tbh.

Feb 23, 9:53 PM

Iskander was as amusing as can be. I really enjoyed this episode.

May 1, 7:00 PM

pretty bingable so far. Im hooked. Very nice battles, good animation and OST. I can see where all the praise comes from.

Berserker was great, Iskander remains best boi though.
I always have to think about Gilgamesh as a shots, he was a bit more likable that way

When they know some spirits and classes are weaker than others, why do they bother in the first place? Also, are spirits part of a class, or can they be summoned as any class?
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.

May 2, 5:42 AM
Comander-07 said:
When they know some spirits and classes are weaker than others, why do they bother in the first place?

Saber is considered all-around the strongest class, meaning that Heroic Spirits summoned into this class are more likely to have balanced or high stats across all their parameters

but stats don't determine everything, each servant has their own skills and unique noble phantasms, and they may have the upper hand depending on the situation or the battlefield. obviously a servant like Assassin isn't meant to walk up to other servants and fight them fair and square, but will use stealth and dirty tricks to their advantage and is more likely to go for enemy masters

as for the individual strength of a Heroic spirit, if you use a catalyst to summon your servant, you know which Heroic Spirit you're getting and can have an idea of what to expect. if you don't use a catalyst then you're likely to summon a servant who has similarities to you, but you run the risk of getting a really weak servant. this is why masters will use catalysts for summoning Heroic spirits if they can get their hands on them
Comander-07 said:
Also, are spirits part of a class, or can they be summoned as any class?

based on their legends/myths/history, Heroic Spirits can have qualification for multiple classes. Diarmuid here has qualification to be summoned as a Saber servant, for example

May 2, 1:27 PM

Shayon said:
Comander-07 said:
When they know some spirits and classes are weaker than others, why do they bother in the first place?

Saber is considered all-around the strongest class, meaning that Heroic Spirits summoned into this class are more likely to have balanced or high stats across all their parameters

but stats don't determine everything, each servant has their own skills and unique noble phantasms, and they may have the upper hand depending on the situation or the battlefield. obviously a servant like Assassin isn't meant to walk up to other servants and fight them fair and square, but will use stealth and dirty tricks to their advantage and is more likely to go for enemy masters

as for the individual strength of a Heroic spirit, if you use a catalyst to summon your servant, you know which Heroic Spirit you're getting and can have an idea of what to expect. if you don't use a catalyst then you're likely to summon a servant who has similarities to you, but you run the risk of getting a really weak servant. this is why masters will use catalysts for summoning Heroic spirits if they can get their hands on them
Comander-07 said:
Also, are spirits part of a class, or can they be summoned as any class?

based on their legends/myths/history, Heroic Spirits can have qualification for multiple classes. Diarmuid here has qualification to be summoned as a Saber servant, for example
Thx again for the answers. Later in the series it makes more sense, at first they were all talking about how great they are and it felt like everyone knew who is the strongest servant and going to win anyway, so fighting seemed kinda pointless when they know the outcome.

I was especially wondering because everyone calls Saber Saber even though thats not her name at all.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.

May 3, 2:07 AM
Comander-07 said:
Thx again for the answers.

I was especially wondering because everyone calls Saber Saber even though thats not her name at all.

you're welcome

servants are called by their class names because revealing their true names could potentially reveal their weaknesses, abilities, and noble phantasms. their legends and stories have recorded their lives afterall

yet you also have someone flamboyant like Rider who casually drops his true name anyway, like he did here

Jun 10, 9:34 AM

Kariya has double personality now, or rather he's controlled by that worm.

Gilgamesh and his bragging as always. He's mad cause Berserker caught his 'treasure' when he's the one throwing it at him, lol.
If 1 = 2, then everything is good.

Jul 30, 12:56 PM

Pretty crazy episode wew.
Caster seems a bit confused in the end hah.

Sep 15, 9:14 PM

If Berserker turns anything he grabs into his Noble Phantasm, then if he grabs Saber by the pussy, does she turn into his Noble Orgasm?
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.

Oct 20, 9:32 PM

Wow I never realised Goblin Slayer was a servant in this series xD

Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]