Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Oct 30, 2011 1:45 PM

Offline
Oct 2009
495
Gamaliel said:
insan3soldiern said:
Yeah, without the Fate/Stay anime I'd never have read the VN either. So, yeah, I'll give Deen credit for that, I suppose. Leaving the action scenes aside, they could have adapted the story a hell of a lot better.

I'd never consider Shirou a "likable" character (though I DO consider him in the VN one of the best characterized protagonists and just overall one of the most interesting characters I've seen) but I can't help but think that Deen could have handled him a hell of a lot better. For lack of a better word, he came off as a prick in the anime. I don't know how you could feel the same way reading the VN.

Anyway, about this episode. Berserker getting run over and leaving the fight....doesn't it seem kind of obvious if you put 2 and 2 together that he *probably* left the fight because he couldn't continue on?

Also, anyone thinking they were going to have the real battles now are being pretty foolish. It was obvious this was just a tease, to get us fans even more interested than we already were and to introduce most of the servants' abilities....I'd say it worked.

agreed. After reading the Light novel, Shirou become a lot more likable, My only problem with him, is the fact that he fought against servants, and won.

really , servants are overpowers....how can a human, more, a kid , fight against heroes that pass their entire life in the battlefield, and can win a battle. ?



Always severe plot hax towards the end of each route that allows Shirou to do ridiculous shit.
Oct 30, 2011 1:52 PM

Offline
Oct 2009
1414
Rider, you made my day xD
Oct 30, 2011 2:15 PM

Offline
Jul 2009
148
WOW.... right after the ending credits started. This has got to be the best episode of the Year ! imo xD
This kills Fate/Stay night no matter how you look at it! The servants this time are more interesting. Thats the first time ive seen Gilgamesh max out his anger ... Perfect match for Berserker. Gold VS Black I think the CG of Berserker was really good and suits his character, that way it will also make each servants unique because without the CG his armor would look the same as Gilgamesh but without the Smoke + the 3D and effects. Just love how shiny gilgamesh and how dark Berserker have become. I thought Matou Zouken is a really bad man for taking sakura. But I thank him for ordering Kariya to do the enchant of madness without that Berserker won't be thesame again lol xD

And Iskandar has got to be one if the coolest character, Truly the King of Conqueror's!.

might sound bias but this episode is a must watch really good animation and graphics, I felt like shouting "HOLY **** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
the moment Berserker appears and shouts. Really liked Gilgamesh way of talking and attitude as usual. Gilgamesh VS Berserker = EPIC.

Yes F/Z Fan OVERLOAD!. :P
オール・イズ・バニッティー



Oct 30, 2011 2:20 PM

Offline
Nov 2009
100
Gamaliel said:
agreed. After reading the Light novel, Shirou become a lot more likable, My only problem with him, is the fact that he fought against servants, and won.

really , servants are overpowers....how can a human, more, a kid , fight against heroes that pass their entire life in the battlefield, and can win a battle. ?


Shiro can copy an weapon he visualizes. When I think about it He is kinda like Gilgamesh(except Gilgamesh own the real ones). Let's not forget Shiro has Avalon inside him(Excalibur sheath). He can also improve his physical capabilities using his trace magic. Just like what caster did with her master.

Oh about This episode. Berserk is definitely the man. Gilgamesh doesn't look almighty now.
darkzero999Oct 30, 2011 2:25 PM
Oct 30, 2011 2:28 PM

Offline
Feb 2008
2095
Berserker is my new favourite Servant :)
Oct 30, 2011 2:30 PM

Offline
Sep 2011
3935
What can I say? Alexander is fucking cool as hell. King of conquerers indeed!!

Damn, Berserker is strong!

Hmmm is there as way I can play F/SN without downloading it?
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Oct 30, 2011 2:37 PM

Offline
Feb 2010
1209
Awesome....Berserker going toe to toe with Gilgamesh. Zero's Berserker is just so much more awesome than Fate/Stay Night's Berserker.
Oct 30, 2011 2:59 PM
Offline
Jul 2011
160
Yumekichi11 said:
Akiyama said:
All servants stats(Caution:Big Spoilers!!!)
And now I can ask why the heck is Gilgamesh the only one with a marked EX? Oh why?


Gilgamesh's NP is ranked EX because it cannot be ranked, or is immeasurable, Just like Saber's Avalon NP, I'm guessing due to the immeasurable power of Gilgamesh's NP it appears like that on the status screen, though if I remember correctly, it was A+ on F/SN VN.

Maybe it's also down to the fact that he has Tokiomi as a master, who is definately a very strong Magus, so it enhances Gilgamesh's stats further.


Sky High - The True King of Heroes
Oct 30, 2011 3:19 PM

Offline
Jul 2009
148
SkyHigh said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Akiyama said:
All servants stats(Caution:Big Spoilers!!!)
And now I can ask why the heck is Gilgamesh the only one with a marked EX? Oh why?


Gilgamesh's NP is ranked EX because it cannot be ranked, or is immeasurable, Just like Saber's Avalon NP, I'm guessing due to the immeasurable power of Gilgamesh's NP it appears like that on the status screen, though if I remember correctly, it was A+ on F/SN VN.

Maybe it's also down to the fact that he has Tokiomi as a master, who is definately a very strong Magus, so it enhances Gilgamesh's stats further.


Gilgamesh is indeed the King Of Heroes with that EX xD, although he do have 2 more NP's that he uses, 3 of his NP's including the Gate of Babylon which he can actually expand to spam Ancient Sword. But his just too powerful with 3 of his NP's Anti-World, Anti-Army and Anti-Unit. But with Tokiomi as his master i guess he will have enough power to fuel Gilgagamesh's Noble Phantasm's specially his Noble Phantasm Ea to destroy a world >_<.
オール・イズ・バニッティー



Oct 30, 2011 3:20 PM

Offline
Apr 2007
5408
Damn, I really like just about every character so far. That rarely ever happens!

And CG Berserker actually doesn't look half bad. The black shadow really helps make it awesome.
Oct 30, 2011 3:35 PM

Offline
Dec 2010
1769
darkzero999 said:
Gamaliel said:
agreed. After reading the Light novel, Shirou become a lot more likable, My only problem with him, is the fact that he fought against servants, and won.

really , servants are overpowers....how can a human, more, a kid , fight against heroes that pass their entire life in the battlefield, and can win a battle. ?


Shiro can copy an weapon he visualizes. When I think about it He is kinda like Gilgamesh(except Gilgamesh own the real ones). Let's not forget Shiro has Avalon inside him(Excalibur sheath). He can also improve his physical capabilities using his trace magic. Just like what caster did with her master.

Oh about This episode. Berserk is definitely the man. Gilgamesh doesn't look almighty now.


Gilgamesh doesn't literally own the weapons. The 'vault' he gets them from is actually the Throne of Spirits itself, every weapon with a legend attached to it is put there. That includes Merodach, Gram, The Houtengiki, and so such. In F/SN CGI you could even see Gae Bolg.

Gilgamesh's Gates of Babylon is actually similar to tracing, but its less 'imitating' as much as it is 'materializing'. I say materialize because I don't remember him ever getting a stat penalty for wielding using any weapon he fired straight from the Gate. Hence its immense power.

I was only told half of this though so I may very well be misinformed, but it makes abit of sense in hindsight.

Aurao said:
Rider, you made my day xD


Iskie is beloved by all, true story.
Oct 30, 2011 3:40 PM

Offline
Dec 2010
1300
Um....

Oh god I hope this any isn't going where i think it might go. I don't even want to see that idea tried and failed.
Oct 30, 2011 3:55 PM

Offline
Aug 2011
71
Lauriet said:
darkzero999 said:
Gamaliel said:
agreed. After reading the Light novel, Shirou become a lot more likable, My only problem with him, is the fact that he fought against servants, and won.

really , servants are overpowers....how can a human, more, a kid , fight against heroes that pass their entire life in the battlefield, and can win a battle. ?


Shiro can copy an weapon he visualizes. When I think about it He is kinda like Gilgamesh(except Gilgamesh own the real ones). Let's not forget Shiro has Avalon inside him(Excalibur sheath). He can also improve his physical capabilities using his trace magic. Just like what caster did with her master.

Oh about This episode. Berserk is definitely the man. Gilgamesh doesn't look almighty now.


Gilgamesh doesn't literally own the weapons. The 'vault' he gets them from is actually the Throne of Spirits itself, every weapon with a legend attached to it is put there. That includes Merodach, Gram, The Houtengiki, and so such. In F/SN CGI you could even see Gae Bolg.

Gilgamesh's Gates of Babylon is actually similar to tracing, but its less 'imitating' as much as it is 'materializing'. I say materialize because I don't remember him ever getting a stat penalty for wielding using any weapon he fired straight from the Gate. Hence its immense power.

I was only told half of this though so I may very well be misinformed, but it makes abit of sense in hindsight.

Aurao said:
Rider, you made my day xD


Iskie is beloved by all, true story.


from what i heard, Gate of babilon is a portal that brings every treasure that gilgamesh adquired in life. so it's not a projection, he is in fact throwing his own treasures at the enemies
Oct 30, 2011 4:00 PM
Offline
Jul 2011
160
Lauriet said:
darkzero999 said:
Gamaliel said:
agreed. After reading the Light novel, Shirou become a lot more likable, My only problem with him, is the fact that he fought against servants, and won.

really , servants are overpowers....how can a human, more, a kid , fight against heroes that pass their entire life in the battlefield, and can win a battle. ?


Shiro can copy an weapon he visualizes. When I think about it He is kinda like Gilgamesh(except Gilgamesh own the real ones). Let's not forget Shiro has Avalon inside him(Excalibur sheath). He can also improve his physical capabilities using his trace magic. Just like what caster did with her master.

Oh about This episode. Berserk is definitely the man. Gilgamesh doesn't look almighty now.


Gilgamesh doesn't literally own the weapons. The 'vault' he gets them from is actually the Throne of Spirits itself, every weapon with a legend attached to it is put there. That includes Merodach, Gram, The Houtengiki, and so such. In F/SN CGI you could even see Gae Bolg.

Gilgamesh's Gates of Babylon is actually similar to tracing, but its less 'imitating' as much as it is 'materializing'. I say materialize because I don't remember him ever getting a stat penalty for wielding using any weapon he fired straight from the Gate. Hence its immense power.


Gilgamesh's GoB is not similar to tracing, merely because the weapons of Gilgamesh are actually his, however they are before they had a legend attached to it. Remember these weapons aka Noble Phantasm's didn't need to have a special power in reality as long as their legend is passed down with said power with the weapon, just like there is such thing as a fictional hero.

In general Gilgamesh's weapons are the Phantasm's before they became part of a legend, thus why he doesn't nor does it seem like he can, use the weapons' abilities, except for Ea, since that is the one sword that belonged to him and no-one else, you could say it is his weapon.

So in fact, all Gilgamesh is doing is unleashing a bunch of weapons that belongs to him in his King's treasury, that's because he is the primordial king, he has all the weapons, they belong to him in his treasury, so it is not like tracing which is materializing the image inside of Shirou's mind.

However in the end, they can have the same purpose, well, no, Unlimited Blade Works can have the same purpose, but tracing is different from what Gilgamesh is doing, down to the fundamental fact that GoB isn't magic, unlike tracing :)

Oh and on one note, Gilgamesh still looks pretty damn mighty, but Berserker also looks mighty, Gilgamesh wasn't particularly defeated per say, he was forced to withdraw before he opened his GoB even further, where I think if it continued to get wider, not even the super matrix Berserker could have dodged xD, though I can't wait for.... Berserker vs Gilgamesh, Round Two (which does occur btw)


Sky High - The True King of Heroes
Oct 30, 2011 5:05 PM
Offline
Apr 2011
117
Oh man this anime is soooooooooooooooooooo damn good!
Oct 30, 2011 5:17 PM

Offline
Apr 2009
782
Wow, definitely the best episode so far! Five out of seven Servants out at once? Sooo epic!

Oct 30, 2011 6:16 PM
Offline
Dec 2007
4845
Skyrim said:
loub31 said:
what's the relation between Gilles de Rais and Bluebeard????


Actually that isn't what he meant. Bluebeard is the name of a character from a literary piece bearing the same name. There's a number of possible real-life sources for the character if Bluebeard, one of them (and the most widely thought to be the inspiration for the character) being Gilles de Rais, who fought together with Saint Jeanne d'Arc. Caster called himself Bluebeard but he never said that was actually his name, he just said to call him Bluebeard, probably judging Uryuu to be an inexperienced Master due to his complete lack of mastery over Sorcery (precisely the same reason Saber refused to name herself to Shirou in F/SN).

Oct 30, 2011 6:19 PM

Offline
Jun 2008
1840
SkyHigh said:
In general Gilgamesh's weapons are the Phantasm's before they became part of a legend, thus why he doesn't nor does it seem like he can, use the weapons' abilities, except for Ea, since that is the one sword that belonged to him and no-one else, you could say it is his weapon.)


Well, he can actually use them properly, as you can see in the F/SN anime where Saber loses to Gilgamesh for the first time.

Also shown in the fighting game FAte/Unlimited Codes, that he will use Durandal, gram, and Harpe in his ultimate attack.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Oct 30, 2011 6:55 PM
Offline
Dec 2007
4845
kaimax said:
SkyHigh said:
In general Gilgamesh's weapons are the Phantasm's before they became part of a legend, thus why he doesn't nor does it seem like he can, use the weapons' abilities, except for Ea, since that is the one sword that belonged to him and no-one else, you could say it is his weapon.)


Well, he can actually use them properly, as you can see in the F/SN anime where Saber loses to Gilgamesh for the first time.

Also shown in the fighting game FAte/Unlimited Codes, that he will use Durandal, gram, and Harpe in his ultimate attack.
Anime is anime, and Unlimited/Codes is not part of the main series canon. Main series canon quite clearly shows Gilgamesh has no particular affinity toward any of his stored weapons save for his favored Ea and Enkidu. Otherwise he would have had zero problems in UBW.

And it's stated that Gil's weapons have no history in them, they are prototypes. They are no better than Archer's if not worse. At the very least Archer can actually mimic them as Noble Phantasms with history even with the stat penalty. Gil's don't have any legend attached to them. It's not his treasury that's the deadliest attack in his arsenal, it is Ea.
Leon-GunOct 30, 2011 7:01 PM

Oct 30, 2011 8:13 PM

Offline
Sep 2008
6
I always thought that Gilgamesh's weapons were all the weapons from the legends that existed after him. As he was the first king and in his time he was supposed to own everything, he's worthy of claiming even the riches that came later as his. That's part of the point of Gate of Babylon.

But he's not the rightful USER of any of them (Except Ea and Enkidu), that's why he can't use them at their full extent. FSN stated that, while the weapons are the real deal, his lack of mastery over them made them tecnichally one rank lower than they should originally be (Say, if he used Arturia's Excalibur, it'd be A rank instead of A++). That's the reason why in FSN



Also, people should cut down the spoilers, seriously.
Oct 30, 2011 9:15 PM

Offline
Aug 2011
50
Regol said:
I always thought that Gilgamesh's weapons were all the weapons from the legends that existed after him. As he was the first king and in his time he was supposed to own everything, he's worthy of claiming even the riches that came later as his. That's part of the point of Gate of Babylon.

But he's not the rightful USER of any of them (Except Ea and Enkidu), that's why he can't use them at their full extent. FSN stated that, while the weapons are the real deal, his lack of mastery over them made them tecnichally one rank lower than they should originally be (Say, if he used Arturia's Excalibur, it'd be A rank instead of A++). That's the reason why in FSN



Also, people should cut down the spoilers, seriously.
He doesn't have all the noble phantasms because he owns everything that came after him, he really owned them all at one point. While he was king he collected every treasure of the world. After his death the weapons he had collected made their way to the hands of heroes throughout history, whether they be the original weapon or a weapon that was modeled after one of Gilgamesh's.

And yes, the spoiler's really need to stop.
Oct 30, 2011 9:25 PM

Offline
Sep 2008
6
Derp, I'd forgotten that part. Now I remember.

A bit of a dumb story anyway xD
Oct 30, 2011 9:31 PM

Offline
Aug 2011
50
How dare you insult this masterpiece of a story! You should go read it again because clearly a weak mind such as yours can't comprehend this literary masterpiece in one try.

I'm joking, could you imagine if I was like that?

I agree, every weapon throughout history already being created is extremely far fetched.
Oct 31, 2011 12:26 AM

Offline
Feb 2011
894
Ohh I'm liking Assassin here for being such a gentleman and of course Rider<3
Oh and as always Gilgamesh is so hot
Oct 31, 2011 1:30 AM

Offline
Jun 2008
1840
XxshizxX said:
Ohh I'm liking Assassin here for being such a gentleman


Did you mean Lancer?
Because Assassin never did a thing, except report a familiar.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Oct 31, 2011 1:34 AM

Offline
Aug 2011
50
kaimax said:
XxshizxX said:
Ohh I'm liking Assassin here for being such a gentleman


Did you mean Lancer?
Because Assassin never did a thing, except report a familiar.
He, or in this specific instance she, must have done so in a very genteel manner to leave such an impression on XxshizxX.
Oct 31, 2011 2:33 AM

Offline
Jan 2009
85
Berserker reminds me of Demons Souls. My own character looked like the guy. Also, wished they added another "future hero" like the Archer from FSN.
Oct 31, 2011 4:13 AM

Offline
Jul 2007
23708
givemelime said:

I had heard Fate/Stay Night (and the movie) were really good, or was this whispering lies of people who don't understand what good anime are. If so, could you explain what's bad about the original series and/or the movie?


It was good for an average-quality low-budget shounen fight fest.
It was terribly abysmal for an adaptation of FSN.

Thats what you get when you cut most of 50 hour material from VN, including taking away AN ENTIRE prologue, EVERYTHING that has to do with character interactions, EVERYTHING that has to do with protagonist's character development, EVERYTHING that has to do with an insight into how protagonist's mind works, ANYTHING that has to do with his psychological problems, ANYTHING that has to do with foreshadowing, EVERYTHING that has to do with protagonist's interactions with other characters, EVERYTHING that has to do with Rin/Sakura relationship and so on.

And then it HORRIBLY downplayed the fighting scenes in both anime and movie.


And how about adding a million bits of filler anime-original material that does nothing but degrade characters and setting, to fill up the rest of the show?

movie does even worse, taking AWAY everything from 90 hour long gameplay time route and leaving only fights. Which would be oh well at least fights are good. Except they were not. UBW movie animation quality was abysmal and the studio DEEN yet again downplayed EVERY DAMN FIGHT into generic shit.


The thing that this episode fight relates to

Had DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN not tried to save up animation and make the movie production as cheap as possible, 99% of fights would have been a couple of levels above this episode.

And yet again even in movie they managed to add countless bits of needless filler.

BiddingGortonio said:
Also, wished they added another "future hero" like the Archer from FSN.

That Archer was an unique case.
Oct 31, 2011 6:21 AM

Offline
Feb 2009
3436
Insane episode! As far as TV goes, this was the most visually impressing episode I have ever seen. Period.

It's pretty cool how the more honorable servants have this mutual respect, but still want to kill the crap out of each-other and win, in a far match.

The pieces are all set, some already started moving and I look forward to everyone's moves. Who will succeed? I'm rooting for Rider!
Oct 31, 2011 8:25 AM

Offline
Oct 2011
380
what's the meaning of this movement in the picture

http://www.shy22.com/imfiles/dtd74491.jpg
Oct 31, 2011 8:52 AM

Offline
Jun 2008
2206
XxshizxX said:
Ohh I'm liking Assassin here for being such a gentleman and of course Rider<3
Oh and as always Gilgamesh is so hot


i think you meant Lancer, lol. Assassin just watched them silently, he didnt even move a finger. Lancer is such a gentleman indeed, very honorable.

Gotta agree, of course GilGARmesh is always hot. He is the Garcher now, so its explained. The Archers have a tendency to be GAR XP

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Oct 31, 2011 9:10 AM

Offline
Dec 2009
144
loub31 said:
what's the meaning of this movement in the picture

Money.
Oct 31, 2011 9:45 AM

Offline
Oct 2011
380
Akiyama said:
loub31 said:
what's the meaning of this movement in the picture

Money.

is this mvt mean always money ????
Oct 31, 2011 9:55 AM

Offline
Jun 2009
15302
loub31 said:
Akiyama said:
loub31 said:
what's the meaning of this movement in the picture

Money.

is this mvt mean always money ????


Fucking pervert.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Oct 31, 2011 10:33 AM

Offline
Nov 2009
165
Veethorn said:
Insane episode! As far as TV goes, this was the most visually impressing episode I have ever seen. Period.



same here .. I think !
Oct 31, 2011 11:09 AM
Offline
Apr 2010
8
I agree with everyone here saying this was a great action-packed episode. This might seem perverted, but I couldn't help thinking about the meme "I've seen enough hentai I know where this is going" for the last scene with Bluebeard plotting his move. I found it slightly humorous.
Oct 31, 2011 11:41 AM

Offline
Nov 2009
289
Man, Kotomine and Kiritsugu seem so boring at this point.

Good episode otherwise.
Oct 31, 2011 11:55 AM
Offline
Jul 2011
160
LostHanyou said:
Man, Kotomine and Kiritsugu seem so boring at this point.

Good episode otherwise.


Not sure if this is really a spoiler, but the next arc actually has a Kiritsugu fight.... and he goes badass, well, that isn't the word... well it could be, but it depends on the viewer... because his actions are dubious and quite frankly absolutely ruthless.

And Kirei starts to show his awesomeness as time goes on, can't wait till the fight in Einzbern forest... that is all.


Sky High - The True King of Heroes
Oct 31, 2011 12:18 PM

Offline
Feb 2009
5525
It's fairly obvious that the Masters will fight as well but for now the Servants are getting the attention and action.
Looking forward to the fights, as they'll show that Masters can be badass as well :)
Oct 31, 2011 12:26 PM

Offline
Jul 2007
23708
SkyHigh said:

And Kirei starts to show his awesomeness as time goes on, can't wait till the fight in Einzbern forest... that is all.


Pretty much THIS^.

VN Readers to whom the F/0 novel was primarily made already know just what a badass man Kirei is so its easier to wait and its understandable why he does not get that much action at the start of the story since, well, introductions of characters whom readers did NOT know were badass and all.

Kirei is pretty much second most badass character in FSN, imo, first being Shirou.
Oct 31, 2011 12:28 PM

Offline
Jun 2009
15302
belatkuro said:
It's fairly obvious that the Masters will fight as well but for now the Servants are getting the attention and action.
Looking forward to the fights, as they'll show that Masters can be badass as well :)


The way I see it, is that the masters have gotten most of the focus so far...especially in episode one. So, this was the Servants time to shine I think. And, boy did they shine.

@ Skyhigh

That's a spoiler. Anything that mentions what happens in the future of the series is a spoiler.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Oct 31, 2011 3:33 PM

Offline
Sep 2008
423
ok... it's AMAZING!!

I read 6 pages of this thread and I know soo much now!!

My fav chara now is Iris (can't spell her whole name) ^.^
She's so cute and girly~
I hate Saber's master... he should be with Iris.. he should love her T____T
It's no wonder why Illya was so brutal etc.. hidden in the castle all the time....and that's why I love Iris I think.. she is cute and NICE even after all those years trapped in 1 place~

And... What about Sakura!? I want to see more =.=''

Caster's master is irritating =.= Really... Caster too btw. XD

Gil... now I love him~ his so godly, sparkly and handsome XD! I hope he will kill his master =.= Yeah .. I love Rin but I hate her father...... he doesn't know how to control Gil..really I would control him better (but I'm a girl.. muahahaha!)

Rider and his master are amazingly funny!! Yeah... surely Waver have more courage than his teacher.... yeah I can see that .. HAHAHA XD But no wonder Rider loves his master. He can do what he want, Waver is nice and is helping him and he doesn't have strange desires like killing everyone =.=

Assasin is just plain. and boring. now.

Berserker? hmm.. nothing to say but good CG~ I liked it. Really!
His master...I think he won't win..so how Sakura was rescued?!?
oxo.anime.xox.manga.oxo.
Oct 31, 2011 4:12 PM

Offline
Oct 2011
380
I wonder if caster can hear with his magic ball what happened
in the battle ???
Oct 31, 2011 4:16 PM

Offline
Jun 2008
2206
loub31 said:
I wonder if caster can hear with his magic ball what happened
in the battle ???


Well its kinda obvious that Caster was watching them all the time but did not interfere, just like Assassin.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Oct 31, 2011 5:09 PM

Offline
Aug 2011
2513
Nikorin said:


Berserker? hmm.. nothing to say but good CG~ I liked it. Really!
His master...I think he won't win..so how Sakura was rescued?!?


She never got rescued?
She remained with the Matous forever lol
Oct 31, 2011 6:32 PM
Offline
Dec 2007
4845
FlynnxGuy said:
Nikorin said:


Berserker? hmm.. nothing to say but good CG~ I liked it. Really!
His master...I think he won't win..so how Sakura was rescued?!?


She never got rescued?
She remained with the Matous forever lol
You'd think anyone would put two and two together considering she lived with Shinji at the Matou family home.

Oct 31, 2011 6:38 PM

Offline
Jul 2007
23708
Leon-Gun said:
FlynnxGuy said:
Nikorin said:


Berserker? hmm.. nothing to say but good CG~ I liked it. Really!
His master...I think he won't win..so how Sakura was rescued?!?


She never got rescued?
She remained with the Matous forever lol
You'd think anyone would put two and two together considering she lived with Shinji at the Matou family home.


Well then again blame Studio DEEN for making sakura look and act like completely normal girl in their "adaptation" of FSN :))
Oct 31, 2011 7:37 PM
Offline
Dec 2007
4845
Fai said:
Leon-Gun said:
FlynnxGuy said:
Nikorin said:


Berserker? hmm.. nothing to say but good CG~ I liked it. Really!
His master...I think he won't win..so how Sakura was rescued?!?


She never got rescued?
She remained with the Matous forever lol
You'd think anyone would put two and two together considering she lived with Shinji at the Matou family home.


Well then again blame Studio DEEN for making sakura look and act like completely normal girl in their "adaptation" of FSN :))
Meh, I know. The change in characterization was huge.

Oct 31, 2011 7:50 PM

Offline
Oct 2009
495
Leon-Gun said:
Fai said:

Well then again blame Studio DEEN for making sakura look and act like completely normal girl in their "adaptation" of FSN :))
Meh, I know. The change in characterization was huge.


Well, I don't remember the Anime that well but since it was primarily adapting the Fate route (I realise they clumsily tried to add elements from the others) Sakura's appearing to be a normal girl (you know, until Caster dresses her up in S & M gear, lolDEEN) is the same as it was in the Fate route isn't it?

We didn't get any real insight into Sakura's backstory until Heaven's Feel.
TopgunUKOct 31, 2011 7:55 PM
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Zero Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

halberdiers - Dec 10, 2011

597 by Forum »»
Jul 11, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Akiyama - Nov 5, 2011

276 by Forum »»
Jul 11, 11:08 AM

Poll: » Favorite female character in fate universe?

Ain2Zwei - May 21

41 by deg »»
Jul 9, 12:52 AM

» Why do people like season one

Mooogle - Jun 9

21 by B3nde »»
Jul 7, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KiraYoshikage - Oct 15, 2011

316 by FedeMetal »»
Jul 6, 10:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.
Sign Up Login