Forum Settings
Forums
Oct 28, 2011 9:21 PM
Because I want to watch one piece before I die.

Oct 28, 2011 10:53 PM

Avoiding or minimizing spoilers would be the best reason I can come up with, followed by more chances to participate in weekly discussions in various places. But these days, I barely have time to follow weekly anime, let alone keep up with discussions of them. Then there's all the TV censorship or SHAFTed animation that's inherent with TV-rips, only to be fixed later on for the DVDs/BDs. And I'd rather have all the eps available with good subs from a reliable fansub group or official source, rather than take my chances with whatever comes out each week or groups that might drop/stall the show.

Besides, spoilers aren't that hard to avoid if you don't go to /a/. And I never cared for /a/'s anti-industry, anti-fansubber stance, anyway.
"You're encouraging the idea of personal gain without paying a price, working hard, or expending effort? Have you no shame? When you refuse to make sacrifices, others end up making them for you!" -- Medaka Kurokami

Oct 29, 2011 12:00 AM
Eh, I like watching an episode then going to a discussion reading everybody's thoughts episode to episode. Feels like you're in such a nice community (:

Oct 29, 2011 12:24 AM

mitch3315 said:
Because it's not worth waiting 'till Mirai Nikki is over to exoerience how awesome it is?
Totally agree with you there =P.

Now as for what I do I usually watch about three episodes of an airing anime and then wait for a few weeks before i go back to it so i can avoid heart attacks from the over sized cliff hangers that appear sometimes. If I really like the show though I will watch more episodes before pausing.
I, the Mud Puppy Goddess' apostle suggest you turn to the great goddess for guidance. May her kindness rain down upon all that put their faith in her. Blub~

Pages (2) « 1 [2]