Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Chihayafuru
Available on Manga Store
New
Which one do you want Chihaya to end up with?
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jan 20, 2012 1:47 AM

Jan 2008
keeetz said:
Chihaya x Arata scans from CHAPTER 86, the latest chapter
Unfortunately, they're Chinese scans, so I have no freakin clue what they're saying. LOL

I hope this doesn't mean that Chihaya loves Arata and that she will end up with him.
Jan 20, 2012 1:02 PM
Nov 2011
HatsumiShinogu said:
keeetz said:
Unfortunately, they're Chinese scans, so I have no freakin clue what they're saying. LOL

I hope this doesn't mean that Chihaya loves Arata and that she will end up with him.

Well. It's already been 15 volumes into the series, and this chapter is going to be part of the 16th volume. Chihaya's feelings haven't wavered since then.

If this isnt a huge hint, then I don't know what this is.
Jan 21, 2012 1:40 AM

May 2008
keeetz said:
HatsumiShinogu said:
keeetz said:

Well. It's already been 15 volumes into the series, and this chapter is going to be part of the 16th volume. Chihaya's feelings haven't wavered since then.

If this isnt a huge hint, then I don't know what this is.

nonetheless i really hope Chihaya and Arata don't end up together. I don't dislike him but i just think he's really dull and boring. His only redeeming quality seems to be his karuta skills. As opposed to Taichi who has a great academic record next to not sucking at karuta himself. And beside the fact that normally i think black haired guys are cooler, Taichi wins it this time.

Also, i haven't read the manga so I can't really say how genuine Arata's feelings towards Chihaya are but now he seems pretty focused on her karuta skills. At least Taichi actually likes her for who she is outside of karuta. I honestly believe Chihaya & Taichi would make a better couple

Jan 21, 2012 8:40 AM

Jun 2010
I really want Taichi to win I always feel for the childhood friend when they're in a love triangle. Plus they never win.
Jan 21, 2012 9:08 PM

Jun 2011
0_0 Wow, it's pretty close, actually...

Personally, when they were kids, I wanted Chihaya to be with Arata, because they look REALLY cute together, and I used to think Taichi was such a little jerk towards Arata, but he was just jealous of him being around Chihaya.

Now that they're older, I'm a bit torn. I still like Arata a lot (>.> The boy's handsome, and Chihaya's gotten more slightly "girly" and pretty, so they work out swell), but Taichi definitely has a strong chance of winning Chihaya's heart. The signs are there, but Chihaya is too obsessed with trying to reach Arata's level in karuta to notice, and Taichi's doing everything in his power to help her. It's so clear he loves her, but Chihaya obviously has strong feelings for Arata.

I think that she's going to end up with Arata, but it could go either way.
"Aiming for the mark takes precision, balance, and patience."

....Screw that, let's shoot the damn thing!
Feb 1, 2012 6:11 PM
Dec 2010
keeetz said:

hmmm for me this not yet a cofession is more manifestation of chihaya's feeling, ganbaro chihaya destiny and fate are in your side , i want to read the
complete volume i just wandering why chihaya attempt to hold the hand of arata, it seem chihaya saw what happen in volume 12 when shinobu hold the hand of arata
but i though she's didn't saw it but it hard to judge it on manga or maybe chihaya is concern when she learn from volume 11 that arata and shinobu known
each other since childhood, she recognize that shinobu is not just a karuta rival but potentialy a love rival to arata too.
technically chihaya is akward to confess here because there's another people present here it will just destroy the mood. but no doubt
from this seen chihaya is inlove to arata. now i want to see the real feeling of arata to chihaya, although in manga or anime usually the guy are colder to the women
they love. the look of nikuman is very funny he's thinking this lavo lavo scenario (Love scene) between arata and chihaya. but i'm happy right now because chihaya is on the move to get the guy she love, before other women steal it from her.
orion_momoFeb 1, 2012 6:41 PM
Feb 2, 2012 10:47 AM

Jul 2010
Both guys are great, but I prefer Chihaya with Taichi. :X
Feb 2, 2012 2:04 PM
Nov 2011
bootyjon said:
keeetz said:

hmmm for me this not yet a cofession is more manifestation of chihaya's feeling, ganbaro chihaya destiny and fate are in your side , i want to read the
complete volume i just wandering why chihaya attempt to hold the hand of arata, it seem chihaya saw what happen in volume 12 when shinobu hold the hand of arata
but i though she's didn't saw it but it hard to judge it on manga or maybe chihaya is concern when she learn from volume 11 that arata and shinobu known
each other since childhood, she recognize that shinobu is not just a karuta rival but potentialy a love rival to arata too.
technically chihaya is akward to confess here because there's another people present here it will just destroy the mood. but no doubt
from this seen chihaya is inlove to arata. now i want to see the real feeling of arata to chihaya, although in manga or anime usually the guy are colder to the women
they love. the look of nikuman is very funny he's thinking this lavo lavo scenario (Love scene) between arata and chihaya. but i'm happy right now because chihaya is on the move to get the guy she love, before other women steal it from her.

I got a friend to translate the first panel to the left.

Anyway, if you guys are interested in reading these Chinese scans, here is a link to the latest chapters 87.

http://www.8comic.com/love/drawing-8378.html?ch=87
Feb 14, 2012 8:26 AM

Sep 2008
I vote for Taichi, but...
I know Chihaya will end up with Arata,
since this is so... obvious for such a series:
- Thanks Arata Chihaya start playing in karuta
- Thanks Arata Chihaya have dream to become queen
Also, Chihaya always "Arata... Arata" always think about him...

I wish they all stay friends, but if I have to pick between Arata and Taichi,
I will pick Taichi...
Well... he always be her side, he always support her, always help her...
She made club together with him..
And after all these Chihaya/Taichi moments they will break my heart,
if they will simply make Chihaya/Arata ending...

Maybe if Arata become more "main" character,
and show some love for Chihaya I will change my mind...
but now Taichi win for me :)
Feb 14, 2012 3:56 PM
Dec 2007
I see a lot of people discount Taichi because of how Chihaya reacts around Arata. Don't get me wrong I think Chihaya does have romantic feelings for Arata. But her romantic feelings are more for an idolized idea of Arata not necessarily the real Arata.

The interaction between Chihaya and Taichi is more down to earth and more real and hence why I prefer it. It's really Taichi who is always looking out for Chihaya.
Feb 14, 2012 5:37 PM
Oct 2010
Dunno about the manga, but with all that has happened in the anime my vote is for Taichi, even if Arata is the one Chihaya thinks about...

Thankfully this is a josei and not a shoujo, so there's a slight chance Chihaya changes her mind (otherwise there would be none.)

aggie18 said:
bastek66 said:
Taichi FTW

and I have good news for all Chihaya x Taichi shippers
o_o whats going on there?! its obvious that the girl is shinobu... but still, i dont think that means that arata will end up with her.... >_<
You don't see it? Look at Shinobu's eyes, she is about to kill Arata and leave his corpse in a dumpster. So Taichi will no longer have a rival. >.>
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Feb 14, 2012 6:50 PM

Jun 2009
Ajunky said:
You don't see it? Look at Shinobu's eyes, she is about to kill Arata and leave his corpse in a dumpster.

I feel bad for him lol

I'm so torn. I can't seem to be able to choose. But it seems like Chihaya will end up with Arata??

I mean he's the reason why she started playing right.... and recently it seems like Taichi is being used for the plot lol poor guy. I think I'll just cheer for both of them...
Feb 14, 2012 6:52 PM
Dec 2010
^ if you look to other page you will see shinobu in tears after she meet arata again for a long years, i still don't know what's the real feeling of shinobu towards arata but if you read vol 12 and 15 ,i will assume she have a crush to arata specially on last chapter of volume 7 i think when she go to shrine and think arata. and she might one to get revenge too because she always lose to arata in karuta when they are still child :d .but there are also instance's she was sweet and playful to arata Vol12/15. for those who don't read manga if you want to know whose love pair this show it is . Go listen to the ending song it has spoiler clue. i will answer it if you can't understand nihonjin the Soshite Ima song are pointing to ARATA and Chihaya (is like a long distant relationship and promise that they will meet again no matter what happen) =)
orion_momoFeb 14, 2012 6:56 PM
Feb 14, 2012 8:20 PM
Oct 2010
^ Oh, I almost forgot, there is something called spoiler tag, have you ever heard of it?
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Feb 15, 2012 3:49 PM
Jan 2011
I want to see more of Chihaya x Taichi!! :D
Feb 16, 2012 5:41 AM
Dec 2010
Ajunky said:
^ Oh, I almost forgot, there is something called spoiler tag, have you ever heard of it?

i post that using my android phone, i can't use the BB code maybe need to change a browser
Feb 18, 2012 2:03 PM

Feb 2010
lol this is the way I see it. Taichi is at an advantageous position because Arata is far away from Chihaya. I bet if Arata spent as much time with Chihaya like the old times it'd be a different situation. She definitely has feelings for Arata, but the guy is never around. Here's another way of looking at it: If you're never around, always on trips, don't be surprised that your wife has cheated on you with the guy who also liked her and is around her (in this case one of her best friends) more often.

Anyways, here's a good question: Why isn't Arata listed as a main character? That might be enough of a foretelling.
ElusiusFeb 18, 2012 2:22 PM
Feel free to join my club if you like Armored Core:
Feb 22, 2012 3:56 PM

May 2009
I read some spoiler that Shinobu has some hots on and/or rivalry with Arata.
I hope they end up matching hair colors.
Arata x Shinobu
Taichi x Chihaya
Feb 22, 2012 7:28 PM

Feb 2012
bastek66 said:
Arata x Shinobu
Taichi x Chihaya

Mind blowing; I just noticed that.
THAT IS AMAZING * * ...
Mar 18, 2012 8:32 AM

May 2009
Taichi eventually gets to A-Class
Mar 18, 2012 10:41 AM

Jun 2008
Taichi of course ! He's always by her side, taking care of her. And he tries so hard!
That would be a shame if Arata, would be the one to get the candy :/.
Mar 18, 2012 5:37 PM

Feb 2009
I really want Chihaya to be with Arata.

I have this strong damn feeling that I want her to be with Arata.

He/is/more/awesome-er/ than Taichi.

Taichi is all cute... but I go for more of glasses guys 8D.

Chihaya D: ... please be with Arata Dx.
I will be sad if she went with Taichi.. even if I don't have a problem with it :/.
Mar 18, 2012 11:05 PM
Nov 2011
bastek66 said:
Arata x Shinobu
Taichi x Chihaya

I can imagine you doing this:
Mar 19, 2012 10:29 AM

May 2011
Taichi all the way

But its way to painful to see him always getting ignored by Chihaya T_T. Come on girl just realize it already!! That guy is hopelessly in love with you @_@
Mar 19, 2012 12:54 PM

Apr 2008
thrina said:
I chose Arata. I LOVE Taichi and it would be easy for me to choose him for Chihaya if Arata wasn't so damn sweet.
Oh hell, I wish I can change my vote. After the anime series almost finished, I prefer Taichi with her much more. Damn you, self-from-4-months-ago.
Mar 20, 2012 8:05 PM

Jul 2010
Confucius said:
Alright, who do you want Chihaya to end up with?

Reasons why Chihaya should end up with Taichi

• Let's face it, Chihaya have absolutely no realistic future, she has to marry Taichi. I mean is she really going to marry a guy who is plans to feed the both of them with...card games?
  • Taichi cares more about Chihaya A LOT more than Arata
  • Taichi and Chihaya actually looks GOOD together. One is a beauty, and the other is super smart. Imagine brainless beauty pair with cardgame otaku.
  • Arata puts his future on a card game (how is this guy even going to support himself?) and Taichi puts his future on schoolwork and will probably a "future"

^^qft. these are precisely my feelings on this.
Mar 20, 2012 8:27 PM
Dec 2010
vidavee said:
Confucius said:
Alright, who do you want Chihaya to end up with?

Reasons why Chihaya should end up with Taichi

• Let's face it, Chihaya have absolutely no realistic future, she has to marry Taichi. I mean is she really going to marry a guy who is plans to feed the both of them with...card games?
  • Taichi cares more about Chihaya A LOT more than Arata
  • Taichi and Chihaya actually looks GOOD together. One is a beauty, and the other is super smart. Imagine brainless beauty pair with cardgame otaku.
  • Arata puts his future on a card game (how is this guy even going to support himself?) and Taichi puts his future on schoolwork and will probably a "future"

^^qft. these are precisely my feelings on this.

Lol for me as law student the ff. reason stated above is pathetic, impertinent, no valid no basis at all. your pre judging arata and your not even read the manga before you judge your lay your basis and show your evidence first so that people will know what your saying has a basis. if you reading the manga arata are much much smarter than to taichi and arata can easily go and study to the no.1 state university and be a lawyer or what ever he may desire. Is arata care to chihaya of course he care to chihaya more than taichi care to chihaya. arata is not showy guy that will care to women like a puppy dog remember Arata is a cool guy type. Arata is the one who give a reason and dream to pursue to chihaya,then tell me now who do you think the better guy. your to much connecting real life to fiction in real life there's no guarantee today your family is rich and who knows tomorrow your family is damn poor.
orion_momoMar 20, 2012 8:48 PM
Mar 20, 2012 9:31 PM

Sep 2011
How can you not want Taichi to win? D:
[center]
Mar 21, 2012 2:26 PM

May 2010
bootyjon said:
Lol for me as law student the ff. reason stated above is pathetic, impertinent, no valid no basis at all. your pre judging arata and your not even read the manga before you judge your lay your basis and show your evidence first so that people will know what your saying has a basis. if you reading the manga arata are much much smarter than to taichi and arata can easily go and study to the no.1 state university and be a lawyer or what ever he may desire. Is arata care to chihaya of course he care to chihaya more than taichi care to chihaya. arata is not showy guy that will care to women like a puppy dog remember Arata is a cool guy type. Arata is the one who give a reason and dream to pursue to chihaya,then tell me now who do you think the better guy. your to much connecting real life to fiction in real life there's no guarantee today your family is rich and who knows tomorrow your family is damn poor.

So what if I haven't the read the manga? This is the anime discussion section.

Arata is just reserved, it's just the mangaka forcing him to be the "cool guy" type or "god" of this show.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Mar 21, 2012 3:34 PM

Aug 2009
TAICHI FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!! ;_____________;

Taichi is ALWAYS there for her and he cares about her A LOT..while Arata cares about Chihaya like a really good friend...

Taichi is SUPER SWEET AND AMAZING!!! T______T

It sucks though how Chihaya always looks at Arata.. for ONCE, I would like for her to look at Taichi!! T_______T
Mar 21, 2012 8:08 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Taichi all the way.

Go Taichi!
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 22, 2012 5:52 PM

Dec 2011
Eh, I don't read the manga, so maybe it's changed, but didn't Chihaya come out with the line, talking to Kana, about one of the Hiundred Poets.

"People think it's a love poem, but it's really about a childhood friend she wants to come back. It fits Arata perfectly."

The "people think it's a love poem" seemed fairly clear to me at the time anyways, maybe the author just giving us a little bit of hope, but either way, I'd feel really bad for Taichi if she went for someone she's spoken to once or twice in three years over him. Pretty sure they're just messing us around at this stage though, and they might very well pull a "her one love will only ever be karuta" ending.
Mar 22, 2012 8:03 PM
Nov 2011
Apopholis said:
Eh, I don't read the manga, so maybe it's changed, but didn't Chihaya come out with the line, talking to Kana, about one of the Hiundred Poets.

"People think it's a love poem, but it's really about a childhood friend she wants to come back. It fits Arata perfectly."

The "people think it's a love poem" seemed fairly clear to me at the time anyways, maybe the author just giving us a little bit of hope, but either way,

Errr... That quote is skewed.. What you wrote down was the opposite of what was said. lol

According to crunchyroll:

Chihaya: "It sounds like a love poem, but this poem is about a girl who was her childhood friend, right? It fits perfectly."

Kana: "It sounds like a love poem..."
Mar 22, 2012 9:18 PM

Oct 2010
ARATA THUG LYF 4EVR

FUCK THAT TAICHI MOFUCKA
Mar 22, 2012 9:48 PM
Mar 2012
Apopholis said:

The "people think it's a love poem" seemed fairly clear to me at the time anyways, maybe the author just giving us a little bit of hope, but either way, I'd feel really bad for Taichi if she went for someone she's spoken to once or twice in three years over him. Pretty sure they're just messing us around at this stage though, and they might very well pull a "her one love will only ever be karuta" ending.

If you are referring to poem 57.

As I was wondering
whether or not I had seen it
by chance,
it became cloud-hidden,
the face of the midnight moon!

And here the same poem but translated a little different in the anime.

Long last we meet only for me to leave hurriedly,
For I could not recognize you,
Like the moon hidden behind the clouds.

"It seems to fit Arata. Whenever I get to meet him, he has to leave right away. It sounds like a love poem, but this poem is about a girl who was her childhood friend, right? It fits perfectly." I'm may not have it word for word but it was in episode 20 where Chihaya was riding a train back with Kana it starts at 16:21.

"Professor Mostow explains that the headnote for this poem describes an experience one night when Lady Murasaki had seen someone she had known long ago as a child, but she only saw them briefly in passing as they raced by. But there are many interpretations as to who that person had been. Many propose it was a fellow female acquaintance while others wonder if it was a male lover. Unfortunately we can’t be sure."

Imo I think the poem can be interpret both ways unless your referring to poem 6 the last poem in episode 23. The one about magpies, frosty/misty bridge, and Orihime and Hikoboshi is a love poem.
Kana recites and talks about lots of poem though.
Mar 23, 2012 12:19 AM
Nov 2011
Peaches_Please said:
Apopholis said:

If you are referring to poem 57.

As I was wondering
whether or not I had seen it
by chance,
it became cloud-hidden,
the face of the midnight moon!

And here the same poem but translated a little different in the anime.

Long last we meet only for me to leave hurriedly,
For I could not recognize you,
Like the moon hidden behind the clouds.

"It seems to fit Arata. Whenever I get to meet him, he has to leave right away. It sounds like a love poem, but this poem is about a girl who was her childhood friend, right? It fits perfectly." I'm may not have it word for word but it was in episode 20 where Chihaya was riding a train back with Kana it starts at 16:21.

"Professor Mostow explains that the headnote for this poem describes an experience one night when Lady Murasaki had seen someone she had known long ago as a child, but she only saw them briefly in passing as they raced by. But there are many interpretations as to who that person had been. Many propose it was a fellow female acquaintance while others wonder if it was a male lover. Unfortunately we can’t be sure."

Imo I think the poem can be interpret both ways unless your referring to poem 6 the last poem in episode 23. The one about magpies, frosty/misty bridge, and Orihime and Hikoboshi is a love poem.
Kana recites and talks about lots of poem though.

^ you're awesome!!!

moogo-ONEESAMAAA said:
ARATA THUG LYF 4EVR

FUCK THAT TAICHI MOFUCKA

^ sick ass foo
Mar 23, 2012 11:47 AM

Dec 2011
keeetz said:
Apopholis said:

The "people think it's a love poem" seemed fairly clear to me at the time anyways, maybe the author just giving us a little bit of hope, but either way,

Errr... That quote is skewed.. What you wrote down was the opposite of what was said. lol

According to crunchyroll:

Chihaya: "It sounds like a love poem, but this poem is about a girl who was her childhood friend, right? It fits perfectly."

Kana: "It sounds like a love poem..."

Different wording, but that's really not the opposite at all :P Just 'cause Kana repeated what she said doesn't change that Chihaya basically said "Arata is a childhood friend", didn't she?

It's up to you to decide whether she means "Chihaya's not sure if she's in love", or if it means "Arata's been friendzoned", but whatever about the manga and how much it pushes Chihaya/Arata, the Anime crowd aren't exactly doing the best job of that at the moment, and if it did end that way, it would either feel like an asspull, or just completely shafting Taichi. I really, really hope they don't go that way.
Mar 23, 2012 9:20 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
FYI, Taichi is also a childhood friend... even before Arata :/
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 24, 2012 7:03 AM

Dec 2011
wakka9ca said:
FYI, Taichi is also a childhood friend... even before Arata :/

I know. I'm not just playing on the whole "The childhood friend never wins" thing, I'm just wondering if that's just how Chihaya sees him. A childhood friend who made her discover what she loved and then left, and that she wants to come back.

This is all speculation on my part, and is how I would continue the story if I was the writing team. In reality? I just don't know.
Mar 25, 2012 4:41 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
In reality I would prefer Taichi over Arata... because he's the one who spent more time with Chihaya and directly supported her.
bla bla bla
Niko-kun said:
Mar 26, 2012 2:01 PM

Apr 2010
annnd Im all for TaichiXChihaya~xD srusly i love this couple.
n i saw someone already posted this but i cant agree more.

Arata x Shinobu
Taichi x Chihaya

HELL YA! I SUPPORT!! x3 (i would be really happy if this is how the manga/anime ended *3*)
But..Everyone support diffrently. Thats what makes this so intresting to see the result in the end *grin*
❝ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ sᴛᴀʏs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴍʏᴛʜ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴs. I'ᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴘᴇʟʟ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴍᴇ❞
Mar 26, 2012 2:13 PM

Aug 2007
I'm rooting more and more for Taichi, it feels like he kind of deserves it more, while Chihaya seems to drift throught his fingers in Aratas direction. D: It hurts so much to watch the poor guy. T_T
Mar 27, 2012 10:21 PM

Jan 2012
arata x taichi here (no homo)

3 some is another option also..

though Chihaya seems to be begging for arata's c*** throughout the anime..
Mar 28, 2012 12:26 AM

Apr 2010
I initially voted Arata back during like episode 8 or something, but after seeing the rest of the season, I really, really like Chihaya x Tachi. But it looks like Chihaya x Arata will win out. Just look at the way Chihaya reacts every time she sees Arata in the later episodes. She's always entranced every time he appears.
Mar 28, 2012 10:53 AM

Sep 2008
I don't think Chihaya is now in love with Arata or Taichi,
we know Taichi is in love with Chihaya ("Hopeless... Hopelessly in love.")
"Chihaya reacts every time she sees Arata in the later episodes"
oh course she will be happy!
He is her friend, she don't meet him every day like rest friends...
so of course she will be happy if she get a chance to see him
and she will pick to talk with Arata instead of Taichi
(he goes to the same school and club as she)
she can talk with him every day, in contrast to Arata.
Mar 28, 2012 2:25 PM

Oct 2011
You know, this isn't a fair fight. Taichi has been with Chihaya the whole series and Arata's been in what.. 5 episodes, not even. Of course people are going to vote for Taichi, and he's had many opportunities to get close to her. Yet, the way Chihaya lights up when she sees Arata play karuta or hears his voice is such a magical moment, it makes my heart melt. <3

The fact is, if it wasn't for Arata, Chihaya wouldn't have found her dream. Even Taichi wouldn't have started playing karuta and probably wouldn't have seen Chihaya ever again after they grew up. Taichi is very sweet and loves Chihaya a lot but Chihaya seems to fit MUCH better with Arata.

aiNkyy said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=AezB-1OiWgY

Ahh this is exactly what I'm talking about.! x3 Those two just work together so well.
LuxtressMar 28, 2012 2:35 PM
Mar 28, 2012 2:56 PM

Dec 2010
Arata.
Apr 15, 2012 12:16 AM

Aug 2011
wakka9ca said:
In reality I would prefer Taichi over Arata... because he's the one who spent more time with Chihaya and directly supported her.

this

Jodraken said:

Arata x Shinobu
Taichi x Chihaya

and this

iSignature

"I specialize in reading manga but don't get how to draw manga at all" -Asaba Yuuki-
Apr 15, 2012 5:27 AM
Nov 2011
Chihaya is going nuts about Arata, he's the reason why Chihaya has a dream.
But still Taichi all the way.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chihayafuru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

zimno - Oct 11, 2011

180 by saabiK »»
Mar 14, 6:02 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 13, 2011

146 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 12, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Nov 29, 2011

215 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 12, 3:57 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 1, 2011

182 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 12, 1:58 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Confucius - Oct 10, 2011

115 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 11, 2:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.