Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Blood Lad Chapter 20 Discussion

Oct 26, 2011 12:29 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
HOly jesus LIz was way too cute when she clung on to the hoseyy dol staz gave her.

and woaahhh, i wonder how overpowered wolf-king is

Oct 27, 2011 2:08 PM

'Cute' is not my thing; I fail to understand the instant fixation of bishounen's based on their graceful appearance and I normally find moe girls (loli's in particular) highly annoying - my taste in art rules out the 'rely on the beauty' alone aspect.
Liz however is adorable - not simply outwardly cute, but; importiant ( has a job, active part in the plot), not too stroppy, not too timid and not quiet for no particular reason, also, she isn't automatically central to a 'protect the girl' plot.
Demention in favour of simple exteriour is important.

A new character's here, Father Wolf, who's already an established villian and direct threat to the main, yet I bet he's hyped up, only to show us he's little match for Staz (combat) or Braz (intellect); this always happens.
The good thing about this mange is, the pace is fast - I hope it remains this way.

Oct 27, 2011 8:46 PM

Welp, that was adorable. Go go go imouto! XD

Oct 28, 2011 4:36 AM

Cutest little sister ever - Liz.

Okay, that might be an exaggeration. Still, I love how Liz is starting to like Staz.

Oct 29, 2011 6:42 PM

Having someone who can 'transform' into the person you're looking for is quite usable.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Nov 6, 2011 1:02 PM

ah, so now we know who was santa claus :o
and the top demon familes seems to be vampires and wereanimals, it would be interesting to see some other type

there is a possibility what braz is scheming is to take back the lead of upper makai

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"

Feb 18, 2012 12:11 AM

I knew it! Braz was the "Santa Claus" who helped Franken.

Liz's face when she told him "This is all I need." Oh god, that face! HNNGGG! Not to mention she's got good Tsundere potential. Also, Liz can't afford to fail now.

It seems the King of Elite Demons is a werewolf. Who had a hand in the loss of Staz's, Liz's and Braz's parents. Sounds like a coup in the past to me.

Oct 6, 2012 10:42 AM

Liz is so moe in this chapter. Also, nice dragon.

Aug 7, 2013 7:24 PM
WatchGiantRobo

Braz was Santa Claus.And Franken becomes this research partner.

"This one...This is all I need."

Beros is introduced too.And we learn of Father Wolf the King of Elite Demons.

Jan 18, 2015 3:23 AM

Liz is leaving noo!
I was liking her stay with Staz and Fuyumi.
So cute with the toy.