Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2011 11:13 PM

Feb 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

I must admit, when I read the epilogue I sat and clapped like those dummies do at the end of a movie (like someone's gonna hear it). This was a great series. I avoided for awhile but it was just refreshing to see a med-long manga that wasn't ridiculously long, had 50 million fights, showed no sign of ending, no point, or just filled with annoying ass girls. So even though I gave it an 8 I think it's one of the best manga's I've came across. Also, come one besides Shuu dying I loved it. I laughed my ass of when he closed his eyes (in the prev chapter) and said he didn't love Sumire anymore (never liked her...). Anyway, it was a sweet ending for everyone but the Shuu, Sumire, and kinda Darky. LOL

SAd tO See YoU GO, loVE TO wATcH yOu LEaVE.
Nov 17, 2011 11:32 AM
Mar 2011
man,good ending is good I guess............
Oct 13, 2015 5:32 PM

Nov 2011
I originally expected a shitty ending but turned out to be fine. The final few battles felt very cliched though and predictable. However, I did enjoy how it ended up in the end. 6/10. Osei best girl. Glad she had a chance with Shuu.
Jan 6, 2018 2:36 PM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
I can't see how people liked it D: I gave it a 3 and that's me being generous D: The story as confusing as heck, they never really explained things properly, power levels were random, characters were TERRIBLE, the constant humiliation of women and hints at (forced sometimes) incest/rape is BLEHHH. Main is getting randomly strong; he supposedly went to ESP school to train but did we ever see that? No! He just became stronger each time he fought, but there was no real insight as to how he got better: "Oh, lighting just came to me." Their past was never properly explained, their benefactor only seemed to just exist and even motives were stupid. Honestly, this seems like a teenager's ultimate fantasy or wet dream without any proper development and adding lots and LOTS of edge. To be honest, I only pitied the main character cause he genuinely did nothing to provoke anyone; everyone just chased him for one reason or another.

Now, why did I force myself to read it? Cause during the first chapters I believed there would be some potential and then I just refused to DROP it, cause I don't like dropping things. At least now I can be sure this is crap.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero Chapter 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
Oct 12, 2015 10:19 PM

Poll: » Zero Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
Oct 12, 2015 9:50 PM

Poll: » Zero Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
Oct 12, 2015 9:47 PM

Poll: » Zero Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
Oct 12, 2015 9:35 PM

Poll: » Zero Chapter 14 Discussion

Karharot - Jul 5, 2015

0 by Karharot »»
Jul 5, 2015 8:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.