Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Magic Knight Rayearth 2
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 23, 2011 3:01 PM

Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Chizeta made their move now and engaged in battle with Umi and Fuu. I wonder what are their reasons to invade Cephiro.
Dec 13, 2013 6:51 PM

Jan 2010
Oh wow, this show is stereotyping so hard, I laughed out loud by accident.
Apr 26, 2015 7:14 AM

Feb 2014
Lol Lady Aska and co. laughing

Hmm pretty cool! We get to see the princesses of Chizeta. I'm really digging their theme! Although Tatra and Tarta is gonna be really confusing =_=

Lol at the djinn. "MIZU NO RYUUUUUUUU!" *gulp*

Welp bath episode. At least there wasn't too much fanservice. But there was that awkward talk about oppai...

Poor Hikaru she can't use her magic knight powers anymore :(
Noodle070Apr 26, 2015 7:28 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 14, 2016 10:12 AM
Dec 2014
Mokona you fluffy pimp you're living the dream. Don't worry Hikaru! Flat is justice.
Oct 20, 2016 5:39 AM

Apr 2011
Aska and Sang Yung... I kind of thought they were annoying at first but they actually are really adorable.

Tarta and Tatra are really stereotypical... I have a feeling that I won't grow any sort of attachment to them so I hope that if anyone dies, it's them. - _ -

Ascot is such a dope, I like this kid. I honestly hope that Umi notices before the end of the series otherwise I'd feel seriously bad for him.
I also hope that since Hikaru's powers aren't working, that Umi and Fuu can get more screen time again, it's been pretty focused on Hikaru so far, doesn't seem fair.
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
Jul 3, 2017 7:54 PM

Nov 2011
I'm kinda wondering if Hikaru will end up becoming the new pillar. This season seems much more focused on her, whereas it was fairly balanced in the first season.

We got the fanservice episode I never asked for, but thankfully it didn't last too long.
Dec 2, 2020 4:58 AM

Jun 2015
Honestly I wasn't really feeling this show all that much up until now. There was just way too much talking and exposition in a rather plain environment. However, it's starting to grow on me a lot more now that it's introducing more of the elements I loved about season 1. Though I still wouldn't put season 2 above it for now.

Those Djinn sisters were really funny. Loved their dynamic together

πŸ’– 𝐼'𝓂 π’½π’Άπ“Žπ’Ήπ‘’π“ƒβ£ πŸ’–

⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§Λš πŸ’ π’―π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π“‰π‘’π“‡ πŸ’ π’΄π‘œπ“Šπ’―π“Šπ’·π‘’ πŸ’ Λšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λš ⋆
πŸ’ π‘€π“ŽπΉπ’Ύπ‘”π“Šπ“‡π‘’π’žπ‘œπ“π“π‘’π’Έπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ πŸ’
Jul 4, 2022 4:07 AM

Jan 2020
I forgot Aska existed, it was kind of nice while it lasted.

And now a new nation has arrived, the lewd nation from the looks of it. Ironically they introduced them in the same episode as the bath scene. Maybe they wanted to get all the lewd out at once? Umi's hair is super cute tied up like that. I usually prefer longer hair, but I think Umi should keep hers up for the rest of the series.

I'm not sure why everyone in this show seems to think the djinn are disgusting and at this point I'm afraid to ask.

Either way, for whatever reason, I found the back and forth with Tatra and Tarta to be fairly amusing.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Sep 12, 2023 3:28 PM
Dec 2017
This is a shoujo series, right? So whats with the bath scene and awkwardly discussing breast sizes? It seemes like something you'd see in Dragonball.

But I am interested to see where the whole Debonaire plot goes. Frankly, the manga left such an open ending, nothing was resolved, just it was such a pretty thing with such dynamic pages filled with opulence and cuteness, but I am ready for a meaningful ending. What will they do for another 18 episodes tho, thats a lot of airtime, and these invaders can only fill it so far.
Feb 21, 4:51 PM

Oct 2021
A country of waifu dancers? A bath scene with all the ladies? This show only gets better and better, lol.

Pretty obvious that Caldina was from Chizeta, the glorious land of waifus!

And Hikaru's hair is beautiful.

Great stuff.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 23 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Nov 5, 2011

6 by GarouWolf »»
Apr 12, 7:11 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 22 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Oct 29, 2011

6 by GarouWolf »»
Apr 7, 4:43 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 21 Discussion

5 by GarouWolf »»
Mar 19, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 20 Discussion

7 by GarouWolf »»
Mar 18, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth II Episode 19 Discussion

6 by GarouWolf »»
Mar 17, 9:44 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.