Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Who should Kodaka choose? Mikazuki Yozora or Kashiwazaki Sena?! Let's discuss! (+Other club members)

New
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Nov 27, 2011 12:57 PM

Sep 2008
Sena isn't one of the main charas?
Nov 27, 2011 2:15 PM

Sep 2011
OrochiPL said:
Yozora's the main heroine of the series so it'd be some ridiculous shit if author suddenly decided to let Kodaka end up with Sena.

Not true. Sena is ONE OF the main herones. Kobato, Yukimura etc are the minor heroines. It'll be ridiculous if THEY end up with Kodaka.

But things have been developing into the Sena Route for a while now. Hey, Yozora doesn't take actions, only ficking cockblocking via bullying. If she loses, I wouldn't be sad. I would find it natural.
Its just like how Misaka and Charlotte made me felt in their series.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Nov 27, 2011 2:19 PM

May 2010
There's a reason why there's an alternate Manga for Sena.
Nov 27, 2011 3:21 PM

May 2010
Lol, No. I meant that she has her own alternate manga from her view because the original - Has Yozora start the club and be the "leader" which gets more focus.. Boku + changes it to Sena.

Don't really care about this popularity talk. Was just implying that Yozora is kinda the main girl in Boku wa Tomdachi ga Sukunai, while Sena gets her own spin-off, for of course, more $$, and because this thread obviously shows, that there's other fans that like other "shippings". I wouldn't mind a spin-off manga that focuses on Kobato though.

.....Wouldn't mind one on Rika either, but that's mostly for the lulz.
Nov 27, 2011 7:39 PM

Nov 2011
,.if its not harem end then... I vote for Yozora..
Nov 28, 2011 12:23 AM

May 2010
GodlyKyon said:
I knew that. But the popularity if a certain character can influence a series's ending.

Yes, but was only implying to the comments that was made about who was the actual "main girl" in the original works - not "who he will end up in the anime with" anyways.

But, just to add - it doesn't always influence a series ending. Plus, in all honesty - I don't think he will end up with anyone in the end of the anime. Unless there's a second season, which is possible for it's popularity.
Nov 28, 2011 8:40 AM

Oct 2010
Yozora is too troll, Sena FTW!
Nov 28, 2011 10:20 AM
Jul 2018
Although I would like to see Yozora x Kodaka I doubt that will happen due to the childhood backstory, and also due to sena interacting with him more and actually getting along well unlike Yozora who's always silent or sadistic which would cause Kodaka to fear her possibly.

Though it's more likely going to be everyone makes friends in the end as that is the plot of this anime
Nov 28, 2011 10:54 AM
Dec 2007
RealScreamer said:
GodlyKyon said:
I knew that. But the popularity if a certain character can influence a series's ending.

Yes, but was only implying to the comments that was made about who was the actual "main girl" in the original works - not "who he will end up in the anime with" anyways.

But, just to add - it doesn't always influence a series ending. Plus, in all honesty - I don't think he will end up with anyone in the end of the anime. Unless there's a second season, which is possible for it's popularity.
Just because a character gets their own spinoff manga doesn't mean the author will just alienate a large portion of the Light Novel fans. It'd end up in less LN sales after all.

Personally, the stretches some of you are going to defend Yozora is pathetic. She was selfishly wanting to be remembered even though she made no effort to clear the misunderstanding. After all, Kodaka does remember "him", and she even know it. Basically, shes far more insecure than Sena is. Those are just the worst kind of women.

Nov 28, 2011 11:41 AM

May 2010
Leon-Gun said:
Just because a character gets their own spinoff manga doesn't mean the author will just alienate a large portion of the Light Novel fans. It'd end up in less LN sales after all.

Personally, the stretches some of you are going to defend Yozora is pathetic. She was selfishly wanting to be remembered even though she made no effort to clear the misunderstanding. After all, Kodaka does remember "him", and she even know it. Basically, shes far more insecure than Sena is. Those are just the worst kind of women.

Never said that the manga would alienate the Light Novel fans - just implied that some people would enjoy it more since their favorite would be the main girl "in her point of view".

Just to clear things up, I don't think my "defending" of Yozora is pathetic. I'm not even truly defending her, I'm more or less trying to be reasonable here. I don't go out of my way and say "OMG U GUYS SUCK!!11 YOZORA IS WAY BETTER THAN THE WHOLE CAST!! YOU ARE ALl JST DISTRACTED BY SENA'S' TITS!11" (which is stupid, since as I stated, I like all the characters equally) - As I posted earlier, I thought the points people were making, were interesting, and I wanted to add some points/understandings as to why Yozora is a "bitch" from Novel details as I kinda feel like I get her character more, since in the anime - they haven't even begun development.

I even gave up, as it seems people can't see both sides and just automatically point to the reason of just being a bitch. And she's not that way just because Kodaka doesn't "remember him", was never "defending" her on that... I won't deny, her words are cruel - but, there are reasons to everything. For example, I'm sure if she had been raped/molested people would have been way more sympathetic, but since it's just a social-problem past that first build her "loniliness", people think that's the weakest excuse. Which I feel is shit, since they don't know how it feels.

No shit, of course she's more insecure than Sena, compared to Sena's past and attitude, Yozora is bound to be the most insecure between the two. I think that's a harsh statement. The "worst kind of women" comparing to Yozora, is truly ridiculous, since there are much far worse things women have done, to men and to other women, hell - even animals, than just insults that gullible people actually take seriously.

Also - To counter your statement, I think it's pathetic how some people judge/bash a character without being in there shoes or going through what they did, also not showing the slightest bit of sympathy. Episode 8, everyone basically blamed Yozora only for leaving, when Rika was also involved in her social sickness - so It's blind hate most of the time, from what I see...A character who truly has no excuse, is someone like Haruhi Suzumiya - demanding and a bitch for no reason with not much of a big development.

Then again, I probably don't see the whole "negative aspects" of a character, not much of a big deal since the anime is only comedy to me with no real depth, I most of the time don't take characters in comedies too seriously either and just laugh.
Nov 28, 2011 2:45 PM
Nov 2011
Rima-chi said:
guanhian said:
Sozora said:

I'm a pro-Yozora so... I'd prefer not to see him end up with Sena(though I saw on the net that Sena is more popular than Yozora because she likes eroge -big argument-, because she's "moar feminine"...). I really like Yozora's "S" side, which is really funny to me ^.^

So... Yozora x Kodaka ftw _o//

I'm so AGREE with you. you're so right.
I dislike that popular of Sena in Net. and her super boobs!.
The appearence is not that important!! :).

some reasons why I dislike Sena :
1- I think Sena is silly and her actions.
2- she like to be with silly boys around her.
3- she's crying easily and falling in love too!

*I like Yozora's appearence when she was child hehe a cute boy!.

Yozora × Kodaka <3
Nov 28, 2011 3:52 PM

Sep 2011
Leon-Gun said:
RealScreamer said:
GodlyKyon said:

Yes, but was only implying to the comments that was made about who was the
actual "main girl" in the original works - not "who he will end up in the anime with" anyways.

For the most part I do agree. Yozora's lack of effort and full of Bullying/"Trolling" is what make me dislike her, and I don't see the appeal in her......

Oh well, I guess some people just like pure sadist characters
Nov 28, 2011 3:56 PM

Sep 2011
Oh yeah, by the way. I am not sure whether you actually can call it Alienate either way. Because if Yozora ends up with Kodaka. Some will assume it to be canon and had no influence.

But if Sena ends up with Kodaka, whom is the more popular main heroine, the sales may boost because Sena fans will buy those novels like crazy. or else it can also decrease if Yozora fans won't buy those novels at all(If there are fans like that, quit the series if you don't even have the will to accept it's ending).

it's more likely to have multiple endings or no heroine endings at all. but I think no heroines endings are shitty so

"ORE NO HAREMU!!!!!"
Nov 28, 2011 6:12 PM
Nov 2010
I like Sena in general, though at times she doesn't make sense from her own settings, and to be honest there are many who just look at her appearance and settings and largely ignored the finer points. She is just magically perfect yet rather dumb at the same time, more like a trope to me.

Sena currently values Yozora's acknowledgement equally, if not more than her feelings for Kodaka, both feelings she has not formally recognised yet. She may have set a few flags but calling that 'development' is a stretch. It just so happens her starting personality is more tolorable for some.

Yozora on the other hand is the most tragic character therefore carries the most emotional load. It was 10 years of missed opportunity. And we know 10 years ago, she had this fateful encounter with Kodaka and forged a friendship, a rare event for 2 people obviously with issues making friends back then just like now. Her fans should be rightly frustrated with her slow progress but that's just her personality. Just like 'have a go' is Sena's personality, and there are consequences as well because Sena ignores other's feeling when 'having a go'. Of course Yozora's not going to go and tell Kodaka outright, what if he just doesn't remember? And even if she did, what next? That they become bros again? That's not necessarily what Yozora wants.

I'm somewhat surprised that many Yozora haters cannot relate to the obviously feminim thinking pattern by Yozora, or claim an insecure woman is the worst....I liked her better because of it - she obviously cared and cared about the issue a great deal.
Nov 28, 2011 6:54 PM

Dec 2009
So far I would say no one, because I don't have enough love for Yozora or Sena.
So I won't say anything for them.

but the best I'm rooting for is: Kodaka X Kobato!
Nov 28, 2011 7:51 PM
Nov 2011
We need to have a Kodaka bump into Yozora naked moment, so they get a long better. Obvious in Harems.

Plus he's seen Sena at least
Nov 28, 2011 8:47 PM

Sep 2011
potplant said:
I like Sena in general, though at times she doesn't make sense from her own settings, and to be honest there are many who just look at her appearance and settings and largely ignored the finer points. She is just magically perfect yet rather dumb at the same time, more like a trope to me.

Sena currently values Yozora's acknowledgement equally, if not more than her feelings for Kodaka, both feelings she has not formally recognised yet. She may have set a few flags but calling that 'development' is a stretch. It just so happens her starting personality is more tolorable for some.

Yozora on the other hand is the most tragic character therefore carries the most emotional load. It was 10 years of missed opportunity. And we know 10 years ago, she had this fateful encounter with Kodaka and forged a friendship, a rare event for 2 people obviously with issues making friends back then just like now. Her fans should be rightly frustrated with her slow progress but that's just her personality. Just like 'have a go' is Sena's personality, and there are consequences as well because Sena ignores other's feeling when 'having a go'. Of course Yozora's not going to go and tell Kodaka outright, what if he just doesn't remember? And even if she did, what next? That they become bros again? That's not necessarily what Yozora wants.

I'm somewhat surprised that many Yozora haters cannot relate to the obviously feminim thinking pattern by Yozora, or claim an insecure woman is the worst....I liked her better because of it - she obviously cared and cared about the issue a great deal.

Ok. So Yozora is tragic and deeply wanted to be friends with Kodaka.

Their first encounter tells me 1 thing. She tried to avoid him, so she was obviously max about the incident 10 years ago. Or else she tried to contain her excitement. Ok, that's good. Mid-class is not a time for expressions of emotions either.

But now. This established Yozora has control over her emotions. Any other attempt to reveal herself would be obviously in her agenda. Assuming she still likes Kodaka.

But the way she presented herself to Kodaka IA what frustrated me, and all that bullying. with zero sweetness and only Kodaka exclaiming her beauty pissed me off a lot. Abd in the first encounter they had in the series, made it seem Luke it was their first timemeeting. But she knew perfectly who Kodaka was. But she didn't reveal herself. The reason is said in the novel, it could nor be any lamer and stupid.

If she loses, her fault for not triggering enough flags.

Btw I voted for Kobato. She is So. C-U-T-E. And if it's a sister and they're able to love. That means something.

@ Kigen...... Ugh. No. That would ruin her character.
Nov 28, 2011 8:48 PM

Sep 2011
How many times has Kobato been naked in the series so far?

Quite a bit!
I don't recall Rika bring naked in the novels so far. Her and Yozora are the only ones. Funny.....
Nov 29, 2011 8:21 PM

Mar 2011
Sena:D
Nov 29, 2011 8:30 PM

Nov 2009
Rika just feels it is necessary to note that voting for Rika x Kodaka is not the same as voting for Kodaka x Rika, but both possibilities intrigue her.

Hell, I think every possibility on this list would intrigue her both ways and twice on Sunday.

There should be no winner, the series is funnier when there's more insults and less attempts at romance.
Certified "cute girls doing cute things" expert

the cute girls doing cute things club needs you!

maybe you didn't give re:stage dream days a chance; please re:consider
Nov 30, 2011 12:38 AM

Jun 2011
Wow...

Pardon me, but some people here really need to chill out. I'm not sure why we're getting heated up over debates about who the most popular character is. I'm pro-Yozora myself, but don't mind the fact that Sena's more popular.

Just, calm down guys :P
'I met many people. We were separated. And then reunited. This tune contains all those feelings.'
- Nanaka Yatsushiro, Myself;Yourself, Episode 13
Nov 30, 2011 6:50 AM

Dec 2010
Genomax said:
Wow...

Pardon me, but some people here really need to chill out.

LOL, you serious.

THIS IS SHIP WAR! THERE IS NO CALMING DOWN SINK THE SHIP SINK THE SHIP FIRE UPON THE STARBOARD CAPTAIN KODAKA X RIKA ARE SWIMMING ONBOARD HURRY PREPARE THE YUKIMURA X KODAKA LAZAH CANNON.

Anyways, I just want to point out that both Yozora and Rika, in the msot recent episode (episode 8) has shown they're not fond of facing their uncomfortable zone of large crowds. Due to them turning their backs, they also ruined the day for everyone else. It seems, to me-- don't let my humble opinion stop you from thinking otherwise-- they're not after making friends as much as having simple companionship or furthering their own interest and hobby.

Both Yozora and Rika don't seem too keen on getting out of their proverbial 'shells' and making friends. For one of the two founders, Yozora is doing a pitiable job living up to the ideals of the neighbor's club as well as her own effort.
Dec 3, 2011 1:46 AM
Nov 2010
Yozora x Kodaka of course.

Sena x Kodaka was just for making the story more interesting,. And even though we have seen that Sena has feelings for Kodaka, I think it will just turns out as one sided love coz even I consider now how the story progress I can see Kodaka being more captivated with Yozora, I think he's more concern to her than Sena. He's keeping an eye on her only when she needed something to him, of course most of the time. That is to say Sena always go on his side that's why Kodaka have to pay attention on her always.

On the other hand, the thing that I love about Yozora x Kodaka, is that when he first met her, she finds her cute when she's smiling and even blush then I think he subconsciously develop an interest to her. Plus, we also have the childhood thing which is a common factor to most canon couples. Further, Kodaka values his friend though he seems not to remember him(her). Love the fact that he even dreamed about it. Sadly he didn't know that his friend is Yozora and he is in fact a girl. Nevertheless, making the whole story appealing and exciting. Also, it was a good decision that Yozora didn't tell Kodaka anything about that and wants him to remember it himself, that would be very sweet for me.

Then Sena being Kodaka's fiance doesn't give me anything but plain zero chance that they will be together, because so far the story is always rooting for Kodaka to remember his past with his friend, not saying if he does then he will fall in love with Yozora immediately coz my presumption is that he will realized it near the end and at the time he finally fall in love with her. So Sena x Kodaka arrange marriage is just to make Yozora jealous and it is purely for story plot. That is said, it really makes the story better.

So as many people keep on complaining with Yozora's abusive attitude and I honestly agree that she's somehow going beyond what is right though I believe Yozora is being her self only and she's doing that for good and for making people like Sena realize her mistake or her wrongful acts. And I guess, Kodaka knows what her actions for though he sometimes said that she's making it too far.

So Yozora x Kodaka FTW! <3
gezz147Dec 3, 2011 1:52 AM
Dec 3, 2011 2:10 AM
Dec 2011
I dont like Yozora , but seems like in every harem anime the guy always chooses the girl they meet first
Dec 3, 2011 2:53 AM
Nov 2011
Yozora FTW!!! I like her.

Without her this anime would be so boring.

and i enjoyed her bullying other character haha.
Dec 3, 2011 6:19 AM

Jun 2011
Sena, mainly because she was awesome last ep and because Yozora was a complete ass the ep prior to last. Also, I'm tired of the childhood friend always winning.
Dec 3, 2011 12:47 PM

Sep 2011
onedaysnotice said:
Sena, mainly because she was awesome last ep and because Yozora was a complete ass the ep prior to last. Also, I'm tired of the childhood friend always winning.

Complete agreement. Childhood fruendswin too much. Just by having that status automatically gives you 50% more chance than all the other characters.

I don't understand why Yozora being a bullying has to do to why she should end up with Kodaka......

Already voted for Kobato so It's too late ^>^

gezz147 said:
Yozora x Kodaka of course.

Sena x Kodaka was just for making the story more interesting,. And even though we have seen that Sena has feelings for Kodaka, I think it will just turns out as one sided love coz even I consider now how the story progress I can see Kodaka being more captivated with Yozora, I think he's more concern to her than Sena. He's keeping an eye on her only when she needed something to him, of course most of the time. That is to say Sena always go on his side that's why Kodaka have to pay attention on her always.

On the other hand, the thing that I love about Yozora x Kodaka, is that when he first met her, she finds her cute when she's smiling and even blush then I think he subconsciously develop an interest to her. Plus, we also have the childhood thing which is a common factor to most canon couples. Further, Kodaka values his friend though he seems not to remember him(her). Love the fact that he even dreamed about it. Sadly he didn't know that his friend is Yozora and he is in fact a girl. Nevertheless, making the whole story appealing and exciting. Also, it was a good decision that Yozora didn't tell Kodaka anything about that and wants him to remember it himself, that would be very sweet for me.

Then Sena being Kodaka's fiance doesn't give me anything but plain zero chance that they will be together, because so far the story is always rooting for Kodaka to remember his past with his friend, not saying if he does then he will fall in love with Yozora immediately coz my presumption is that he will realized it near the end and at the time he finally fall in love with her. So Sena x Kodaka arrange marriage is just to make Yozora jealous and it is purely for story plot. That is said, it really makes the story better.

So as many people keep on complaining with Yozora's abusive attitude and I honestly agree that she's somehow going beyond what is right though I believe Yozora is being her self only and she's doing that for good and for making people like Sena realize her mistake or her wrongful acts. And I guess, Kodaka knows what her actions for though he sometimes said that she's making it too far.

So Yozora x Kodaka FTW! <3

Sena's mistake!? What!? When!? I can't take this post seriously as a defense/justification to Yozora's bullying. What's Maria's mistake? Yukimura's? She's deluding them not making them realize any "mistakes".

Childhood friend/"First girl" needs to stop winning just because of the cliche.
Dec 4, 2011 6:30 AM
Nov 2010
GodlyKyon said:

Sena's mistake!? What!? When!? I can't take this post seriously as a defense/justification to Yozora's bullying. What's Maria's mistake? Yukimura's? She's deluding them not making them realize any "mistakes".

Now, then could I simply put it this way, for comic relief I guess. hoho XD As I said, she's sometimes going too far for it and the rest for comic relief. That's what I think..:D

Also,
son_devil7 said:
Yozora FTW!!! I like her.

Without her this anime would be so boring.

and i enjoyed her bullying other character haha.

I agree on you, perhaps I'm enjoying her bullying thing so I don't come to hate her. lol
Dec 4, 2011 8:56 PM
Nov 2010
Now I'm not sure if you are a Sena fan masqurading as former Yozora fan or what, or you simply assumed Yozora is The One because of the osananajimi aspect. Fact is, Yozora assumed the 'leader' position within the neighbour's club.

Whether it is down to all members defer to her for the final say for any activity, Sena's seeming obsession with Yozora and M for Y only, Yozora's role as Yukimura's trusted (though ill-advised) advisor, Rika's prop in perveted fantasies, Maria's pimp, or Kobato's safe haven from Sena when Kodaka's not around. It is from these hints she assumed the expectation of the main girl, by setting she's the 2nd center of neighbour's club itself (aside from Kodaka, who as the male is an outlier).

The anime actually did to much to emphasize the childhood link. It was more subtle in the novels and handled better. I suppose anime audience is a wide demographic and one has to cater for the lowest common denominators, which means spelling everything out.

All characters in this show are flawed and remain so. The show's marketing catch phrase is about their unfortunate personalities, and I would assume most viewers are expecting the unfortunate decision making being the source of amusement. To suggest Sena has undergone a personality change/development is unfounded - she is as obnoxious as ever (you just don't see her in her own class) and just because she alternates between obnoxious and cute mode doesn't change that. Yozora is and has always been more superficial than Sena, who's actually earnest. Their mode of operation are polar opposites - Sena who is direct and inconsiderate, vs Yozora who's indirect and overly sensitive.

Oh, and lastly, Shuffle is decent and Asa is easily the best girl in the series. I guess you don't like girls that are a bit of a tease? Surely it can't be Nere (generic doormat)? Come to think of it, Yozora is also a tease though not always intentionally so. A better example would be Ichigo 100% for the 'first girl met' criteria.
potplantDec 4, 2011 9:00 PM
Dec 5, 2011 11:43 AM
Dec 2007
potplant said:
Now I'm not sure if you are a Sena fan masqurading as former Yozora fan or what, or you simply assumed Yozora is The One because of the osananajimi aspect. Fact is, Yozora assumed the 'leader' position within the neighbour's club.

Whether it is down to all members defer to her for the final say for any activity, Sena's seeming obsession with Yozora and M for Y only, Yozora's role as Yukimura's trusted (though ill-advised) advisor, Rika's prop in perveted fantasies, Maria's pimp, or Kobato's safe haven from Sena when Kodaka's not around. It is from these hints she assumed the expectation of the main girl, by setting she's the 2nd center of neighbour's club itself (aside from Kodaka, who as the male is an outlier).

The anime actually did to much to emphasize the childhood link. It was more subtle in the novels and handled better. I suppose anime audience is a wide demographic and one has to cater for the lowest common denominators, which means spelling everything out.

All characters in this show are flawed and remain so. The show's marketing catch phrase is about their unfortunate personalities, and I would assume most viewers are expecting the unfortunate decision making being the source of amusement. To suggest Sena has undergone a personality change/development is unfounded - she is as obnoxious as ever (you just don't see her in her own class) and just because she alternates between obnoxious and cute mode doesn't change that. Yozora is and has always been more superficial than Sena, who's actually earnest. Their mode of operation are polar opposites - Sena who is direct and inconsiderate, vs Yozora who's indirect and overly sensitive.

Oh, and lastly, Shuffle is decent and Asa is easily the best girl in the series. I guess you don't like girls that are a bit of a tease? Surely it can't be Nere (generic doormat)? Come to think of it, Yozora is also a tease though not always intentionally so. A better example would be Ichigo 100% for the 'first girl met' criteria.
I felt like your argument defeated itself by the end.

Dec 6, 2011 12:41 PM

May 2010
GodlyKyon said:

....:

GodlyKyon said:
if Yozora fans won't buy those novels at all(If there are fans like that, quit the series if you don't even have the will to accept it's ending).

:X lol.

Genomax said:
Wow...

Pardon me, but some people here really need to chill out. I'm not sure why we're getting heated up over debates about who the most popular character is. I'm pro-Yozora myself, but don't mind the fact that Sena's more popular.

Lol, I don't think anyone actually gets pissed over forum topics. Perhaps you're reading it, as if people are angry? :P

potplant said:

Which is what people don't get and just automatically point fingers.....
Dec 9, 2011 1:21 AM

Jul 2007
Still more attracted to Yozora than Sena, but i'll easily give that Sena has had a more consistent growth of maturity & growth. Especially with Kodaka at the forefront to see it all happen. So, I'm presuming he'll end up with Sena b/c it literally makes more sense for them to be together at this point (anime & manga wise, I think) than Yozora, even with the cliche.

Heck the cliche actually HURTS their chance of being together b/c Kodaka has seen his friend as a boy this whole time. That's more adoration than love & I don't think you can turn that around so easily.

So I basically don't care that Kodaka will probably end up with Sena. Just means I have Yozora all to myself. :3
きみ は だれ だい?
ぼく は ラムボ!
ぼく は だれ だい?
きみ は ラムボ!
ラムボ なんでし!
Dec 9, 2011 11:16 PM

Feb 2010
I am a lolicon so i chose maria
Dec 10, 2011 5:02 PM
Nov 2010
Yozora. I like her personality and the way she talks. And I enjoy seeing her bullying Sena. lol <3

I do not like Sena since she is a crybaby. Even though she's a tsundere. And her boobs, yes. =_= <-- Tsundere/kuudere lover.
Dec 11, 2011 12:04 AM

Apr 2008
Yozora. I'm fine with Sena, but i just love characters like Yozora who's insults are fast and very painful. Her type of humor is exactly what i like.
My Blog: Oasis Crossing ~The Book of Friends~

Forum Avatar: Fram Nara from Gundam AGE
Dec 11, 2011 1:04 AM

Sep 2011
yeah, Judging by the comments people are entirely missing the point

Everyone is just choosing their favorite character, or at least that's a huge influence on it.

ligustxdactna said:
Yozora. I like her personality and the way she talks. And I enjoy seeing her bullying Sena. lol <3

I do not like Sena since she is a crybaby. Even though she's a tsundere. And her boobs, yes. =_= <-- Tsundere/kuudere lover.

What? THINK , which of course you can. Why does Sena cry? Seriously...... Do you think that Yozora was unable to make any friend up until this point because of her beauty? It's because of her personality.

see? not many are actually who's good to have as "end heroine" but this is more or less a popularity contest. If that's the case you guys might as well as vote on my thread......
Dec 11, 2011 4:09 PM
Dec 2007
GodlyKyon said:

Everyone is just choosing their favorite character, or at least that's a huge influence on it.

ligustxdactna said:

What? THINK , which of course you can. Why does Sena cry? Seriously...... Do you think that Yozora was unable to make any friend up until this point because of her beauty? It's because of her personality.

see? not many are actually who's good to have as "end heroine" but this is more or less a popularity contest. If that's the case you guys might as well as vote on my thread......
Pretty much. I chose Sena more or less because realistically speaking there's only two choices for end-heroine and Sena's personality is actually bearable. Yozora has a toxic attitude.

Dec 11, 2011 11:52 PM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:
Insidious said:
Not Sena, because she belongs with me.

Serious Waifu logic here.
Kobato then belongs to me!

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 12, 2011 11:10 PM

Oct 2011
Yeah, it's obvious that the endpair would be yozoraxkodaka..but, idk. I want to be surprised.
I'm hanging to the small chance for an ending where he ends up with Sena and Yozora becomes his bff. :3
Dec 13, 2011 5:46 PM

Jun 2011
Sena is a bitch that's definitely not "KAWAII DESU." Fuck off weeaboos.

Rika to win it all
tfw no gf
tfw i keep getting the banhammer on here
tfw Koleare keeps banning me every other day
tfw I'm misunderstood by le mod
Dec 13, 2011 7:21 PM

Sep 2011
icamehere said:
Sena is a bitch that's definitely not "KAWAII DESU." Fuck off weeaboos.

Rika to win it all

Who in the world said that? It seems you are just using weeaboos as a scapegoat

to denounce a fandom here.

Sena is a bitch, explain how, and whether you think she is more of a bitch than Yozora.
Dec 13, 2011 8:15 PM

Jul 2007
...cant decide...
I like Yozora but she is really mean. I like Sena too, but i dont like it when she acts like a crybaby. I have only seen the anime, and for now, i am more on Yozora side.
Dec 15, 2011 4:15 PM
Nov 2011
GodlyKyon said:

No fucking shit. Isn't that the point of the thread, voting for your "favorite character" to be with Kodaka? You aggravate me more than any other Guilty Crown Fanboy. Your opinion =/= fact. Some people still prefer Yozora over Sena. This thread is more popular so people would come here first. OMG no one will be able to understand how frustrated I get when I read your posts.
Dec 15, 2011 4:17 PM

Nov 2009
Sena definitely has the best chemistry.

Yozora should deffo be the best friend though what with the history and all.
Dec 15, 2011 6:34 PM
Dec 2007
Kigen said:
GodlyKyon said:

No fucking shit. Isn't that the point of the thread, voting for your "favorite character" to be with Kodaka? You aggravate me more than any other Guilty Crown Fanboy. Your opinion =/= fact. Some people still prefer Yozora over Sena. This thread is more popular so people would come here first. OMG no one will be able to understand how frustrated I get when I read your posts.
No, the whole point of the thread was choosing who would fit Kodaka more.

Dec 15, 2011 7:41 PM

Apr 2011
Sena all the way. Yozora is too rude in comparison, although I'm all for her becoming BFF.
Dec 15, 2011 8:41 PM

May 2008
I really like Sena but Yozora would be a better fit for Kodaka.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Dec 15, 2011 8:49 PM

Sep 2011
Kigen said:
GodlyKyon said:

Is there an ignore option on This site at all?

Wait a second
Leon-Gun said:
Kigen said:
GodlyKyon said:

No, the whole point of the thread was choosing who would fit Kodaka more.

That is the way I interpreted it.

Kigen said:
GodlyKyon said:

Ok. that post was from a while ago. I suppose you can say that since it says prefer. But from the comments a lot of people is just trashing either Yozora or Sena or even BOTH to justify the other character as being "I love her because she's ..."

The thread states its made for couples. But Your definition of the thread would make it seems like using "couples" is unnecessary, it's more of just voting for the favorite heroine. I also read a lot of posts of "... Is mine so I won't let Kodaka have her!"

And more aggravated than any GC Fanboy? You must be very Mad.

Is there an ignore option on This site at all? Make use of it if there is. I frankly do not see why you are so mad, because I still hate Yozora, but I'm not going to say that I hate it every oppunity now.
Dec 15, 2011 8:51 PM

Sep 2011
greenmush said:
I really like Sena but Yozora would be a better fit for Kodaka.

*Not going to bash/attempt to change you opinion

But please explain why is that... I'm curious to know.
Dec 15, 2011 9:21 PM

Feb 2011
Team Yozora x Kodaka 100%

Sena is so cliché (don't get mad at me for saying that, but that's how I see her). Yes, she is really pretty and fun, but Yozora is that sexy, shy and kind of crazy loyal friend/bad gir that you can't get out of your mind.

And I think opposites attract, Yozora would give Kodaka's life color and Kodaka would help with Yozora's weirdness. They are the perfect couple.
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 22, 2011

337 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 12:32 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2011

231 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 8, 2011

181 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:43 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 1, 2011

241 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 24, 2011

180 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 9:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.