Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2011 3:16 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
(Episode 10)

Seems like most of TV ver of Episode 10 is this ep and less Episode 11 (real).

Beginning of the boy being rumored because he wore girl's uniform... full ver. doesn't make difference, it seems.
tsubasaloverOct 20, 2011 3:36 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 9, 2011 3:52 PM

Jul 2008
I didn't notice many changes either. Though since I read the manga and this is an almost word-for-word adaptation it is hard to differentiate what I have seen animated or what I just read before.

Hopefully the next one will be subbed soon~
Gar_LoganNov 9, 2011 4:19 PM
Nov 13, 2011 5:57 AM
May 2009
I honestly don't remember how much does it differ from the episode which was aired in TV, because it all gets mixed up with manga in my head, since the adaptation followed it closely. Anyway, watching this thing made me want to re-watch the TV series. It has really great directing, visuals and music, and obviously I love the characters, aaah. Reading the manga now doesn't have that feeling, I'll surely end up re-watching this series and specials sometime. Now I just hope that the second special will be subbed soon. :)
Dec 3, 2011 11:26 AM

Jun 2009
I didn’t really notice many differences between the TV version and this one; spotted some previously non-existent scenes and dialogues, but that’s it. The pacing felt right this time around, though.

Ah, Hourou Musuko is such a lovely show indeed.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
Dec 9, 2011 7:05 PM

Aug 2008
It was fun to see Fumiya (Saori's friend) again. He is kind of annoying but I still like this character! :)
Oct 14, 2016 11:08 AM

Apr 2009
I see no difference on this one.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hourou Musuko Specials Episode 2 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 20, 2011

11 by CaptainKenshiro »»
Aug 7, 2023 3:30 AM

» Any idea of umee plans on subbing these?

Devdan - Sep 24, 2011

0 by Devdan »»
Sep 24, 2011 9:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.