Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2011 2:45 PM

Apr 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
There's gonna be a lot of close calls soon. o.o
LunaDec 6, 2013 5:17 AM

Nov 18, 2013 7:52 PM

May 2012
Oh boy I can't imagine what power Goku would have if his power would be unlocked! And well I wonder when he'll becomes a super saiyen! Lets see what's next!
Dec 8, 2013 10:33 PM
Jul 18, 2015 7:22 AM

May 2015
everyone is on the hunt for the dragon balls this will not end well
Dec 22, 2015 9:00 AM

Apr 2014
Krillin got a Dragon Ball and a power-up by the Grand Elder Guru. Vegeta got caught by Zarbon. He will be healed so that Frieza get information about the Dragon Ball's position.
Feb 12, 2016 8:44 PM

Aug 2013
This was actually a really important episode, so many things either happened or where set up.
May 30, 2016 11:33 AM

Feb 2016
Damn, all these major villans don't give a damn about their minions... One screw up and your done...

Kinda surprised Vegeta was still pretty much in the same spot, pulling himself to wherever. He's pretty much was in the same spot as last episode. I figured he would of made progress but guess not...

Krillin and his newfond power is interesting, will everyone eventually get their power unlocked? (Goku, Gohan, Tien and others) I wonder...

“Don’t just mindlessly judge people as you please.” – Rin Okumura
“Your past shouldn’t stop you from achieving your goals and dreams.” – Rin Okumura
May 3, 2018 9:45 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
RafaelDeJongh said:
Oh boy I can't imagine what power Goku would have if his power would be unlocked! And well I wonder when he'll becomes a super saiyen! Lets see what's next!

will the elder wake his powers or is he gonna die sooner then gokus arrival?
I am scared he will die earlier :<

May 14, 2018 4:24 PM

Nov 2017
Looks like Frieza isn't taking any chances, though it's a shame we didn't see how strong the orange alien was. I just hope Vegeta escapes his grasp before the torture begins.

And krillin's healed! I wonder how strong he is, and how strong Gohan's secret powers are too!
You can't miss something until it's gone.
Oct 19, 2018 5:58 AM

Jul 2008
Frieza is smarter than he looks.
Jun 4, 2019 5:01 PM
Mar 2019
I know he's evil and scary looking but I really enjoy Frieza as a villain/character. I like how he carries himself and how wise he is.
Nov 28, 2019 4:16 AM

Mar 2010
So how strong is Krillin now exactly after his power got evoke? And was this the first time we heard about Super Saiyajin? Zarbon just too careless, strength isnt everything.
Jul 17, 2020 10:56 PM
Jul 2018
For being the most important figurehead in Planet Namek, Grand Elder Guru's resting place doesn't seem to be inconspicuous enough for potential danger, especially in these less than ideal times his people are facing. Still, quite the intriguing ability he has. Krillin needs all the power boost he could get. I was a bit nervous, seeing how the other Z fighters are training with King Kai and advancing to the next stage while Krillin isn't engaging in any noteworthy training. This new uplift would serve him just fine, for the time being.

I don't know about Gohan going out on his own like this, even if things seem to be stable for the moment. He should have waited for Krillin to come back. I have a feeling things are about to get ugly for Gohan. If that does happen, maybe Krillin would get an opportunity to test his newfound powers to save Gohan.

Well then, it seems like Frieza isn't as arrogant as to dismiss factors that would hinder his plans. So far, Frieza is proving himself to be the smartest villain in the Dragon Ball series, further adding to his overall threat level.

Oct 3, 2020 9:33 AM
May 2019
Oh my, we are going to witness what was happening on earth here as well. The elder will die soon, meaning all the dragon balls will expire, and there will be no way for them to revive their deceased allies. I'm glad to see Kuririn is gaining more power. This is, especially, a necessity in this case, with both Vegeta and Frieza on the planet. Let's just hope he doesn't get ahead of himself.
Nov 26, 2023 2:47 PM

Jul 2021
Krillin got his power up now its Gohans turn.

More topics from this board

» Bruce Faulconer Score

jas-samaaa - Yesterday

5 by Notshane »»
Yesterday, 5:32 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 214 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Nov 24, 2013

11 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 12, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 208 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Nov 23, 2013

13 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 10, 3:57 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 207 Discussion

15 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 10, 3:30 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 204 Discussion

12 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 9, 3:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.