Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 3 Discussion

Sep 30, 2016 3:15 PM

Funny episode. The nekkid little sister scene was...unexpected.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 24, 2017 11:54 AM
Allot of fanservice in this episode.
It's about damn time too.
5/5
Yumekichi11 said:
somehow Kodak boy blocked me there but anyway I am seriously surprised that Kobato would do something like in the following spoiler

I watched this episode on Kissanime dubbed and this part was completely uncensored.
You could see her upper half.

Mar 24, 2017 11:56 AM
Kitsu-nee said:
Damn it, naked loli was the last thing I expected from this series :O

Why no one told me to watch it sooner?! 11/10

Actually witnessing loli fanservice in an anime.
That's one thing off my bucket list.

Jul 16, 2017 1:09 AM

Oh dam this show actually shows nudity (was only expecting the eroge game to be the only thing). Lol looks like Sena is starting to have a crush on him. Oh wow Yozora is his childhood friend and she was a tomboy back then but he assumed she was a guy. The dots are connecting as we remember that talk about her having a nickname that she didnt want to reveal and im guessing its Taka. Lol kind of makes sense since her voice sometimes sounds like a guy's/tough girl type of voice.

Sep 2, 2017 2:29 PM
I don't hate fanservice, but that scene with the naked sister was unnecessary!

I wish I could learn to swim as fast as that blonde chick. Tbh she was so annoying. Even though she had bigger boobs, I like Yozora more.

Sep 4, 2017 10:36 AM

Was not expecting an eroge of Seiken no Blacksmith and Kobato running naked.. O.o

Oct 23, 2017 2:11 AM
Soo she is his old friend huh? cool backstory!
Mabye too much fan service in this ep tho?
Hope the rest of this series is as good as the first three eps!
Modified by Alli_, Oct 23, 2017 4:13 AM
Kokoro Connect <3

Dec 12, 2017 4:08 AM

The slutshaming was gut-wrenching. What the fuck.

Feb 20, 2018 1:30 AM

I dropped this show last year but after coming back to it, it was quite a good episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Nov 26, 2018 8:18 AM
Glad Kodaka taught Sena how to swim and she picked it up real quickly. I like Sena, she's sweet. Don't know why she and Yozora are always fighting. And Kobato, Kodaka's younger sister, she's stuck in her own anime world thinking she's a vampire and Kodaka has been busy trying to make new friends at his new school. And Kobato has no one to hang out with. It would have been better if Kodaka and Sena kissed each other after their date at the swimming pool. And great from Kodaka saving Sena from those trio of thugs trying to rape her. And Sena, being a fan of eroge, she could have had Kodaka pop her cherry in a consensual matter. I pair Kodaka and Sena because Yozora is an evil cunt.

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]